Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha (36508 Views)

Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) / Nations/bodies That Will Congratulate Jonathan And Those That Won't / I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Ariani: 9:45am On Apr 12, 2015
mallam bye bye lol dis tin dy sweet my belle die

4 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by nzeobi(m): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2015
lygn19:
yes I know, nd dat was d reason y for Gej to fix ordinary imo/ph road was like war...
You are still not making sense since work is already in progress on that road
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by teepain: 9:46am On Apr 12, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

For d record, fayemi did not set d pace. Don't twist history either

@Arysexy, kindly set the records straight. Perhaps I have forgotten something. Who actually set the record for conceding electoral defeat in Nigeria? Such a person, regardless of tribe, is worthy of national celebration. Thanks.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 12, 2015
lygn19:
the way u re attacking Gej is beginning to mk me believe that d reason y u guys wanted him out of power wasn't ordinary, dat der was more to it...

ALL THEY WANT FROM SS/SE IS POVERTY AND HUMILIATION .

NORTH AND SW ARE HAPPY NOW ,BUT THEY NOT KNOW THAT THEY NATURALLY DIVIDED NIGERIA THROUGH THIS ELECTION,

THIS IS THE TYPE OF HATRED AND HUMILIATION OUR ANCESTORS WENT THROUGH 1966 TO 1970 MASSACRE

GO WATCH SARDUANA INTERVIEW ON U-TUBE VIDEO AND COME TO THINK OF GIVEN 20 POUNDS ONLY TO YOU AFTER

YOU HAD DEPOSITED MILLIONS OF POUND IN YOUR ACCOUNT . THIS IS HEART BREAKING . ANY SINGLE SS/SE SOUL ,SHOULD

NOT FORGIVE NIGERIA.

THEIR BURNING DESIRE IS TO MAKE SURE WE ARE HUMILIATED AND CONQUERED . cool cool

5 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by searider(m): 9:46am On Apr 12, 2015
sinizia:

If the people of Imo votes him massively, you better get ready to live with APC in Imo State. Don't know why Nigerians in general vote according to tribal lines. It disgust me!! Same thing happening to Agbaje might happen to Rochas because of tribal sentiment, hating on a party instead of voting on individual qualities. Nigeria has a long way to go.

No offence, the Igbos are just too tribalistic.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by hensben(m): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2015
lygn19:
shut up, before now, was pdp not headed by northern and western caucus men, everything igbos do u ppl wud find smhw, to either brand dem greedy, selfish or self centered, but if a Yoruba man does d same thing, it's a normal thing... and they are allowed without branding dem anything. sad
Me think rochas purposely want to loose due to goodies that awaits him in Abuja.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by yibobasher: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2015
bright007:

can't you just make your point without insults?

pls don't quote me because I can't descend to your level of insults

I never insulted you, I asked a question. I ask you again is lagos south south geographically?

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by nigerianchoice: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2015
yibobasher:
He doesn't have anything to lose. The Igbos does. At worst he will become a minister or ambassador. This dude has tried his best, it is unfortunate that he was born into a tribe of bigots that never reason beyond their myopic views. Now all Igbos states are in the hands of opposition party, let's see how they will develop
Thread opened only for yebo bash.

when AD and ACN were on there own it was OK, to the extent that they had no place in the first 6 seats in the federal govt. everything was ok.
smh.

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Hardetayour: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2015
biafransoul:

Only in your dreams. Let me ask you; how many states is APC presently controlling? They just fought the battle of their lives in Lagos losing 5 LGAs in the process. Please remind me again, how many states?
Normally, APC loses in those areas. Its not a battle my dear, its status quo

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by bright007(f): 9:52am On Apr 12, 2015
yibobasher:

I never insulted you, I asked a question. I ask you again is lagos south south geographically?

you never insulted me but asking someone if he/she is a fool is a very rude/arrogant way to talk/write

as for the question, that was a typo, Lagos is southwest
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by hama20: 9:54am On Apr 12, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
efilefun:
Hmmm after voting him out I pray the next governor treat you all like T.A Orji Na then una eyes go open... Jonathan needs to be held responsible for all this religious and ethnicity nonsense... During all previous elections we never heard of such but due to his hunger for power and how desperate he was he tried using all avenues to rake in votes... Imagine his Vice President calling PDP an Islamic party in the north saying Osibanjo got 500 churches yet he was there smiling like a dunce

Thank God we got someone competent now and what imo indigenes fail to understand is that this man if not voted in will surely hold a post under GMB.

seriously, you have a problem. is rochas a muslim? i wonder how you have managed to bring the issue of religion into this? people like you are the problem we have in the country, you claim to be fighting what you promote indirectly. i dont need to ask where u come from cos it's evident in comment

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Arysexy(m): 9:55am On Apr 12, 2015
[s]
yibobasher:

We develop because we have fertile land and most of our children stay at home. You Igbos have an eroded barren lands and most of you run away from your homes like plague. When Oba said he will drown you all in Lagoon, that did not even make you want to go to back to your home. You all rather want to die in the lagoon than go back to your barren lands. Is that how cursed your lands are?
[/s]

I wanted to reply u, then I checked ur date of registration and it was 11/04/2015. Just yesterday, the moniker is for bashing igbos, I won't give u that privilege.

Now run off d cliff goat!

4 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by yibobasher: 9:55am On Apr 12, 2015
bright007:

you never insulted me but asking someone if he/she is a fool is a very rude/arrogant way to talk/write

as for the question, that was a typo, Lagos is southwest

Sorry for being rude, and thanks for the correction
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by watchindelta(m): 9:55am On Apr 12, 2015
Nawaho smh delta st no do election undecided
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Arysexy(m): 9:55am On Apr 12, 2015
searider:

We learnt from awolowo and yoloba people

4 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 12, 2015
Godfullsam:
Eʟɛċtɨօռ ɨs ռօ ʟօռɢɛʀ a ɖօ օʀ ɖɨɛ aʄʄaɨʀ, ɦɛ sɦօʊʟɖ ʄօʟʟօա tɦɛ ʄօօt stɛք օʄ քʀɛsɨɖɛռt Jօռatɦaռ ɨռ ċasɛ ɦɛ ʟօsɛ.

I աɨsɦ ɦɨʍ tɦɛ ɮɛst օʄ ʟʊċҡ cool
Bɛst օʄ ʟʊċҡ ɨռ ɦɨs ʄʊtʊʀɛ ɛռɖɛaʋօʀs. Hɛ'ʟʟ sʊʀɛ ռɛɛɖ ɨt.
Mɛaռաɦɨʟɛ, tɦɛ Maʀċɦ 28 քʀɛsɨɖɛռtɨaʟ ɛʟɛċtɨօռ քʀօɖʊċɛɖ tɦʀɛɛ քɛʀsօռaʟɨtɨɛs: Bʊɦaʀɨ tɦɛ աɨռռɛʀ, Nɨɢɛʀɨa tɦɛ ʋɨċtօʀ, aռɖ Jօռatɦaռ tɦɛ ɦɛʀօ.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by OperationIgrigi: 9:56am On Apr 12, 2015
**grins** Rochas Okanma na ama.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by yibobasher: 9:58am On Apr 12, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

I wanted to reply u, then I checked ur date of registration and it was 11/04/2015. Just yesterday, the moniker is for bashing igbos, I won't give u that privilege.

Now run off d cliff goat!

I have been an observer and nairalander for over 8 years. I opened this moniker to correct the ills called Igbos. We have to set record straight with these people of lost tribe of Isreal before they re-write every single history of Nigeria and Yoruba kingdom
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by millionaireman: 9:58am On Apr 12, 2015
Mamaflex:
I am beginning to think this card reader of a thing super genius.

First, it rejected Gej and Pej at the end they lost.

Secondly, it delayed in Abgaje accreditation, and he is loosing or lost. NB: Agbaje said during the presidential election it worked like magic on him, but yesterday it delayed.

Thirdly, it delayed in Okorocha accreditation, and he is loosing too.

Is it a coincidence?

Are u sure ORO is losing?
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by alrahmanonline(m): 9:58am On Apr 12, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Show me d church kwankwaso has built in Kano. Ewu!
There are enough churches in kano, compared to mosques in imo, ask those who reside there if you don't know, and hey! stop throwing tantrum, i didn't abuse you,i only shared my views with you thanks
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 12, 2015
searider:

DON'T YOU CALL IGBO'S OMO NNA OMO IGBO ,

EVEN WHEN HE IGBO IS CALLING YOUR REAL NAME AS ADEWALE .

NIGERIA IS NOT ONE COUNTRY

3 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by ceejayluv(m): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2015
yibobasher:
He doesn't have anything to lose. The Igbos does. At worst he will become a minister or ambassador. This dude has tried his best, it is unfortunate that he was born into a tribe of bigots that never reason beyond their myopic views. Now all Igbos states are in the hands of opposition party, let's see how they will develop
When all southwestern states were in ACN, did development stop there?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by biafransoul: 10:00am On Apr 12, 2015
nigerianchoice:

Thread opened only for yebo bash.

when AD and ACN were on there own it was OK, to the extent that they had no place in the first 6 seats in the federal govt. everything was ok.
smh.

Lol..... Don't mind the hypocrites. They don't even know what they want. We know what we want, we go for it and don't we betray or back stab. Give it to SE/SS menh!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by hensben(m): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2015
eph12:

If APC does not get any state in the SS and SE can we still say its a national party? tongue
Edo is an APC state.
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by millionaireman: 10:02am On Apr 12, 2015
yibobasher:

I have been an observer and nairalander for over 8 years. I opened this moniker to correct the ills called Igbos. We have to set record straight with these people of lost tribe of Isreal before they re-write every single history of Nigeria and Yoruba kingdom

You don win now. See how you de burn your credit on Igbobash on NL. U must not be okay upstairs.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by Arysexy(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2015
alrahmanonline:

There are enough churches in kano, compared to mosques in imo, ask those who reside there if you don't know, and hey! stop throwing tantrum, i didn't abuse you,i only shared my views with you thanks

I asked again which of d churches in Kano was built by kano government? Did any body Stop Muslims from building mosque anywhere in d east?

Using state money to build mosques for few non indigenes is very wrong. It never benefitted ndi imo. He used state fund to appease his northern party faithfuls bc of his personal ambition.

Very wrong

1 Like

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by petnuel(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2015
eagleeye2:
Jonathan has set a trend.
Its Gov Fayemi f Ekiti state;Jonathan merely followed his steps
Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by ceejayluv(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2015
Keegan:

You are blind and stup.I'd. Igbo are
enemy of progress and God
shamed them and will continue to
shame them forever if they fail to
repent. Show me any performer in
the east that supersede either
Fashola or Tinubu's performance in
Lagos. Shameless set of people,
lukuluku lo ma gbori yin danu! In
the first republic, Awolowo came
out as the best in the whole of the
Country for his performance in the
West, while in the 2nd republic
Latif Jakande was the best and in
this current dispensation let igbo
come out with anyone that perform
better than BAT or BRF in the whole
federation and many of these
ingrate and their wards benefited
from the good educational and
health policies of the Action Group
(AG), the Unity Party of Nigeria
(UPN) and the AD, ACN, APC
headed by these political genius
respectively. When our forefathers
were having empires, cities and
towns, igbo were in the thick forest
walking Unclad and living a
direction-less life lacked in moral
and intelligible culture, practising
osu with their fellow igbo even till
the present day, shame! If not for
colonization our paths wouldn't
have crossed and you'll be in your
God forsaken enclave. Igbo with
their latest madness and lack in
commonsense let the cat out of the
bag too early, they are clearly in a
deadly, dangerous and silly
competition with the Yoruba. Aso o
bo Omoye mo, o ti rin ihoho woja,
igbo are now open enemy to the
Yoruba. Ko si bi a se ma se ebolo ti
ko ni rungbe.
Calm down... Guess you've not heard of demagogues the like of Sam Mbakwe.. Peter Obi did marvellously well in his time.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Congratulate Winner If I Lose – Okorocha by yibobasher: 10:04am On Apr 12, 2015
Arysexy:

We learnt from awolowo and yoloba people

Tell me one Igbo former leaders from Azikiwe, to Ojukwu, to C.C. Onoh, to Michael Okpara that was not tribalistic.

One of the most intelligent man that ever came out from your region Chinua Achebe benefitted from Awolowo free education by graduating from University of Ibadan, if you call that being tribalistic, then something most be wrong with your thick skull

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Revolution Now: Heavily Armed Security Operatives Storm Roads, Streets (Photos) / Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph / Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.