Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari (63043 Views)

Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU / Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession / Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by bilyscopy: 2:09am On Apr 14, 2015
Blackchampion:
So what now happens to all those his "He Will......" campaign promises? Huh?

#babnowthatyouarethereplsbringbackourchibokg
irls
but i guess you don't expect him to perform magic huhh?
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by bilyscopy: 2:17am On Apr 14, 2015
chibok girls are dead so why the promises
abeg Baba help us we know say no be for your regime the girls were taken buh pls try your best and bring back our girls and God will helip your government
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by mongreat: 2:30am On Apr 14, 2015
the language is beginning to change.....we are watching.....

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Jman06(m): 2:32am On Apr 14, 2015
It's really pitiable how some people have resorted to making excuses for the obviously clueless and weak booohari. This is the reason why Nigeria has continued to remain backward.

All of us that have the interest of Nigeria at heart must join hands and demand the "change" which Buhari and APC promised us, including bringing back chibok girls, making #1 equal $1 cheesy, stabilizing world oil prices cheesy etc, otherwise 4 years will pass with no meaningful development in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 14, 2015

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by biafranqueen: 2:42am On Apr 14, 2015
francizy:
Excuses has started pouring in.

Before election:

I will destroy earth and bring heaven down on earth for only Nigerians to live in

After election:

I can't fromise I will destroy Nigeria and bring USA to Nigeria. Be fatient with me, ebin ip I pail, flease reelect me in 2019 yo wahhhh! grin
Imagine he has not even swear in and he's claiming it will take 5 years to fix economy now this one,big fools in 9ja I swear!

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 14, 2015
Agwoden:
Gen gen! Parade has change gear from i will find to... Hahahahaha change don come o.
He hasn't even been sworn in yet, but he has successfully changed all his promises. Eg 1. From I will deliver this nation from woes to don't expect miracles from me. 2. From I will find Chibok girls to am not promising to find Chibok girls. Sai Baba, you can lie oooooooooooo.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 14, 2015
BuhCOWri is a SCAM imposed on us by the NORTH and their willing tool Tinubu foot soldiers. His presidency will be the worse in the history of this country

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 14, 2015
refreshrate:

How can you say they scammed Northern and Western Nigeria? Theyre keeping to their words now? What they said was CHANGE. They didnt tell them if the change was for the better or change for the worse. Whatever good thing they were expecting was purely of their own assumption. Now excuses are coming up as their own ideologies which obviously from the get go was change for the worse. They my good friend were the ones who made the assumptions it was change for the better!

Change is of two types, change for the better or change for the worse.

Person never enter office, excuse don become order of the day.
Conductor wey go tie all of them together give them one big note to go find change themselves when dem reach bus stop..
Hehehe the man is having high BP already because he knows he can't deliver. Change can come in 2 ways: 1. Progressive change. 2. Retrogressive change (God forbid). I hope the APC change is not negative change o? God forbid! Backward never. Pretenders!
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 3:04am On Apr 14, 2015
biafranqueen:
Imagine he has not even swear in and he's claiming it will take 5 years to fix economy now this one,big fools in 9ja I swear!

The old man is a SCAM imposed on Nigerians by the North and their slaves down south

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by toshmann(m): 3:15am On Apr 14, 2015
First he said boko haram wont be finished just like that (even though they are his boys and they take orders from him)

Next the chibok girls wont be found like that?

Hehehehehehehe I laugh in swahili. This crook is the biggest scam sold to bigoted Nigerians who think they are better than others.

Una nova see anything. Keep rooting for this con man. He will keep bringing put his true colors piecemeal. Soon freedom of speech will be seized. Sahara Reporters will be their "Hutu power" radio.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by toshmann(m): 3:16am On Apr 14, 2015
[size=28pt]Where is Oby Ezekwesili? [/size]

Abi she dey wait for appointment as special assistant to the personal assistant to the undersecretary of the deputy vice permanent secretary grin

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by biafranqueen: 3:21am On Apr 14, 2015
Ozin:

The old man is a SCAM imposed on Nigerians by the North and their slaves down south
The biggest 419 ever is about to go down they won't even know what hit them.

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 3:41am On Apr 14, 2015
biafranqueen:
The biggest 419 ever is about to go down they won't even know what hit them.

grin grin grin...Dem no dey tell the blind sey rain dey fall before im take cover. The 419 change go do dem like abragadabra,the more they look and the less they see

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by agabaI23(m): 3:55am On Apr 14, 2015
Caseless:
Thank you my president! Just say it as it is, we don't want lies. you're not jonathan, the father of liars.
Kai, did you just type this? Suddenly you are agreeing it is not possible to find them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by agabaI23(m): 4:07am On Apr 14, 2015
FastShipping:
Buhari is a very sincere man. I like the way he is lowering expectation on every opportunity he gets. It is a good strategy by him to lower expectation on pressing issues.
No he is an insincere man because he promised miracles. You hyped him to heavens and raised expectations. Now he that he is there you are seeing his lowering of expectations as sincerity instead of fraudulent? I'm watching all of you. I'm sure some of you are already ashamed. He will continue watering down your expectations until you are ashamed of defending him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by appini: 4:08am On Apr 14, 2015
babyosisi:

How much clearer can he be?
Reality is now setting in eh?
First he said don't expect any miracles then this
I thought he could turn water into wine
Ochichi no even begin,they have started giving excuses
E go do una vaam for eyes
I no talk am?

It's called one chance government.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by agabaI23(m): 4:13am On Apr 14, 2015
egift:
I love the honesty and commitment. Not those that tell us they have "seen" the Girls and even rescued them. Only for us to discover it is a lie. Under Jonathan, we are told SheCow has been killed only to see him on Youtube.
Ihere adighi eme gi?

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by anwo247: 4:16am On Apr 14, 2015
mongreat:
the language is beginning to change.....we are watching.....

Part of APC change is to change their campaign promises after winning. Thrash party.

Buhari is so daft that even the very daft call him daft and he answers through his thoughts, words and actions.

During campaign he was sounding as if GEJ wasn't the spirit being that himself is.......now he's calming the human that GEJ is.

Mtcheeewww

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Danieldexii(m): 4:20am On Apr 14, 2015
Change indeed.....
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Larow(m): 4:21am On Apr 14, 2015
Gejpresident:
hahahahahahahajahahahajajaha

booooooo*ari is cow meat I wish to eat him

Gej we love

PDP we stand

enemies =APC go and die

south south/south east for PDP enemies like it or not we refused to be part of Buhari government

edo 2016=PDP
sit down dere! Btw,una no go congratulate Rochas? SE people!!! Why una de try appeal to ss people abi u think say dem go follow una go biafra? Lol OPonu people! If u think the general will do anything 4 dat ur region, u are on a long thing! Ok, we can consider Imo and some APGA states sha! Others sud go straight to OTUOKE!!!!
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by agabaI23(m): 4:25am On Apr 14, 2015
Sweetlemon:
For all we know those girls might be dead or sold out of Nigeria. What can Buhari do about that?

Important thing is that he didn't say that terrorism is "everywhere in the world" and that we should "live with it".
He has promised that from day one under his watch, BH will be tamed. that's more than enough.
You didn't think of that when you were shouting BOG until 28th March. You just realised? Vooom, una eye go clear

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by agabaI23(m): 4:26am On Apr 14, 2015
Don't worry APC guys, a few calls and the girls will come out. This statement is just to cover up.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by sambisa5: 4:37am On Apr 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Call me heartless but personally i believe this chibok girls is a big scam but since it is one of APC main changing campaign points and promises buhari must produce them within two months after he must have crushed boko haram

NO EXCUSES

guy you harsh small ooooo,,,,,,but na truth you talk,,,,,,people voted him in as he promised to crush boko haram and bring back chibok girls.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by saintneo(m): 4:38am On Apr 14, 2015
FastShipping:
Buhari is a very sincere man. I like the way he is lowering expectation on every opportunity he gets. It is a good strategy by him to lower expectation on pressing issues.

We've being scammed and their agents are out to brainwash our minds. The same reasons everybody was on Goodluck's neck. Breeze go blow fowl nyash go open!

All animals are equal ..... before elections
All animals are equal but some are more equal than other ..... after elections
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by agabaI23(m): 4:40am On Apr 14, 2015
Brugo:

You are the one saying he promised. Just show us the promise once and for all.
If we show you a link, you will ask for a video

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by delishpot: 4:45am On Apr 14, 2015
Story don enter this story.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by sugarbuns(f): 4:52am On Apr 14, 2015
nerdjared:
what your god GEJ could not do in 6 years?
Didn't know them girls have been missing for 6 years oh...
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 4:58am On Apr 14, 2015
luvinhubby:

May 6th 2010 - April 13th 2015 is 4yrs & 11months, abeg how una get this 6yrs?

yorubaboons no sabi maths nah

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by ehis4real1: 5:00am On Apr 14, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]We knw u can do it, wit d veto power confer on u, kindly use it judiciously nd help 2 resore hope 2 our fallin nation
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by cocoduck: 5:11am On Apr 14, 2015
thotsofnaij:
Hmm so when Patience said "Only you waka come" to the principal this was why she said it. makes sense now when you think about it. She expected more school administrators, parents, teachers etc to show up.

I also attended a boarding school, and there are masters for boys schools and mistress for girls schools, she expected them to show up but they didn't.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 14, 2015
Jman06:
Old fooool!!!

You must bring back chibok girls oooo

No excuses!

Buhari bring back our girls!
u called GMB old fool? u re a very big pathetic lunatic!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. / Photos Of President Buhari Performing Umrah In Saudi Arabia Get Many Talking / Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.