Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? (25391 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) / No Girl Should Be Married Before 17 –aisha Buhari / 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? by quivah(f): 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
Onyiridike:

Well, I am not responsible for your woes.

I advised you to see things beyond your prejudice and level of awareness but you continued to pour your frustration on me.

Also, you shouldn't be self-opinionate Mrs. Smartness. The fact that I don't support your opinion shouldn't make you insult me.

I must also admit that you have a strange concept of the word "smart" since nobody does well in my field without being over-smart.

Finally, I don't need your respect. It doesn't affect me in any way.

More insults!
another trumpet blowing cheesy

tell me more about youcheesy

I know you are married with kids
discriminate single mothers
have a very sound educational achievements
ignorant and illogical
trumpet blower hence unintelligent
'over smart' in your field
what more? the kind of car you drive which single women/mothers shouldn't drive

3 Likes

Re: Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? by Bibol(f): 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
Sophyrocks and TooNoisy, you ladies should stop all these and focus on the topic. No need hurling insults at your parents, that's for kids not matured ladies like you. Oya give yourselves a bear hug c'mon angry

1 Like

Re: Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? by Bowaley17(m): 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
No... Her character will tell.
Re: Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
Bibol:
Sophyrocks and TooNoisy, you ladies should stop all these and focus on the topic. No need hurling insults at your parents, that's for kids not matured ladies like you. Oya give yourselves a bear hug c'mon angry

You can see she started it. I dnt what sort of beef she's got with me. I dnt even know her from adam. Only a deluded soul would jump at a person's comment the way she did. What a rogue! Perhaps she is married and her hubby has beat her so much that all her brain cells are gone!! Only a person with a disturbed life will be be jittery and shiver at my comment. grin

7 Likes

Re: Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? by Migurl: 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
Soph and TooNoisy c'mon ease up on each other. We don't need to quarrel or insult one another. It is just a topic that is open for discussion. Peace my dearies.

1 Like

Re: Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? by Bibol(f): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
Migurl:
Soph and TooNoisy c'mon ease up on each other. We don't need to quarrel or insult one another. It is just a topic that is open for discussion. Peace my dearies.

The thing aff tayad somebody. We may differ in opinions but we shouldn't forget we are still ladies/women
Re: Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? by TooNoisy(f): 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
Bibol:

The thing aff tayad somebody

Sorry peeps. I am done with her. No more from me.
Re: Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? by guihedi: 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
Not necessarily. Our society is to blame, though. If u are a woman of worth and morally right in the public, then you would earn respect from both men and women.

3 Likes

Re: Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? by Cutehector(m): 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Thank you jare! better person with a working brain!
its a pleasure, u welcum

1 Like

Re: Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? by Migurl: 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
TooNoisy:

Sorry peeps. I am done with her. No more from me.

That's my girl. Insult no more okay? no matter what. One love dear.
Re: Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
Migurl:

My dear,na she find trouble na. trouble dey sleep yanga wan go wake am.

3 Likes

Re: Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
Sophyrocks:

My dear,na she find trouble na. trouble dey sleep yanga wan go wake am.
the trouble go sleep by force now.

RoyalRoy,come and get them ooo...

Give the ladies(Sophyrocks & TooNoisy) a well deserved time out in your naughty corner. tongue
Re: Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Give the ladies(Sophyrocks & TooNoisy) a well deserved time out in your naughty corner. tongue

Abegi make i hear word. grin

1 Like

Re: Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? by suzelle: 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
@Onyediri I have read your posts and you are so stucked in a completely archaic mindset. A mother is any women that gives birth biologically or who is a guardian or adopts and takes the duties of overseeing the developmental wellbing of the child in all aspects, so far you accept those responsiblilities emotionally, whether married, umarried, divoced, raped, step mother etc. As for the other mention of women you knowingly do not want to get married? You do not their reasons and this is 2015, not everyone aspires to marriage like you, where there are other great things to accomplish. Even when I decide to marry tomorrow, I will not change my name, its my personal choice.

6 Likes

Re: Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? by suzelle: 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
Secondly, not everywoman who wishes to marry may have the fortune of achieving that earlier or at all unlike others but if so wishes to have children as a mother does not need to wait till she marries especially when her biological clock is ticking fast, she may have her children cos their is season for such to happen if she does not want to miss it. Then the sole purpose of marriage is not for childbearing, but first for companionship which can come at any time even at old age. It is only a woman with no accomplishments that flaunts marriage as such which it is not, infact it is a normal thing cos marriage is everywhere, good, bad and ugly but an accomplished married woman do not even shout about it because she is something for herself and does not need marriage to qualify her.

2 Likes

Re: Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? by RoyalRoy(m): 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
Idowuogbo:

You are right I.D....... "making too much noise" and "rocking a thread unnecessarily" isn't so good an act.

wink

3 Likes

Re: Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? by 1miccza: 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
Respect is reciprocal,you command respect with your behaviour,attitude and manner wether married or not
Re: Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? by Emaprince: 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nigerian women and their hypocritical nature..

See how they are opening their gutter mouth preaching like marraige doesn't mean shiit to them when same hypocrites are they ones that preaches to us about how beautiful marriage is. Majority of them in this thread will be the first to abuse another woman who is not married. So why won't it be a must in Nigeria?
Re: Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? by LastProphet: 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
Onyiridike:

Everybody that has a root has a village.

Your parents didn't fall from the sky.

My Landlady is from Isale Eko (Lagos Island), where is the village there?
Re: Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? by Emaprince: 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
STPEACE:
If you are 30+ and not yet married, everyone calls you a prostitude, many dude like smokers, drunkards, old men, small boys, stupid boys will be coming around to finish work(sex) for your body because they knew ure single.
majority of them are whores!!

No matter how rich she may be, they become easily decieved and defrauded by dudes who promise them marriage only to fail them. I live in lekki and I know a lot of them rich single/divorced women who sleep around with lowlives that will dump them after making much money off them. I know an ordinary barber that duped a 40yr old rich woman and travelled abroad with her millions when the woman thought they were going to get married.

The women in this thread are just pretenders. None of them can live with the thought of not getting married.
Re: Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
Sophyrocks:

You can see she started it. I dnt what sort of beef she's got with me. I dnt even know her from adam. Only a deluded soul would jump at a person's comment the way she did. What a rogue! Perhaps she is married and her hubby has beat her so much that all her brain cells are gone!! Only a person with a disturbed life will be be jittery and shiver at my comment. grin
She's one hell of a deluded girl who kiss men ass to impress.

I was even expecting she will quote that Klark3's comment. grin

2 Likes

Re: Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
Emaprince:
Nigerian women and their hypocritical nature..

See how they are opening their gutter mouth preaching like marraige doesn't mean shiit to them when same hypocrites are they ones that preaches to us about how beautiful marriage is. Majority of them in this thread will be the first to abuse another woman who is not married. So why won't it be a must in Nigeria?
Out of 100% Nigerian women, have you met more than 0.5%?
Re: Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
Emaprince:
majority of them are whores!!

No matter how rich she may be, they become easily decieved and defrauded by dudes who promise them marriage only to fail them. I live in lekki and I know a lot of them rich single/divorced women who sleep around with lowlives that will dump them after making much money off them. I know an ordinary barber that duped a 40yr old rich woman and travelled abroad with her millions when the woman thought they were going to get married.

The women in this thread are just pretenders. None of them can live with the thought of not getting married.
Majority of Nigerian men are dogs!!.

No matter how rich he may be, they become easily decieved and defrauded by sharp babes who magarize their mugu self. I live in lekki and I know a lot of them rich single/divorced/married
men who sleep around with lowlives that will dump them after making much money off them. I know runse girl that duped a 40yr old rich man and travelled abroad with his millions when the man thought they were going to get married.

The men in this thread are just pretenders. None of them can live with the thought of not getting married.

cool cool
Re: Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? by Emaprince: 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
Vickybee, na so madness dey start o! I no dey o. grin grin

Don't blame, I love to say the most painful truth.

1 Like

Re: Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? by Onyiridike(f): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
LastProphet:

My Landlady is from Isale Eko (Lagos Island), where is the village there?

Well, I don't know your own definition of village.

A village is a small town which can be found even in London.

There is a big difference between a village and a rural area.
Re: Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? by LastProphet: 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
Onyiridike:

Well, I don't know your own definition of village.

A village is a small town which can be found even in London.

There is a big difference between a village and a rural area.

Anyway my London man, there is no small village in Isale Eko, its a massive urbanity down there
Re: Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? by Migurl: 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
Funny thing is that the married women who could not keep their husband's attention sorely on them loose respect even in the face of their mates and even their parents because all accusing finger still points at her.

Congratulations to the married women who successfully kept their men to themselves for years without him lusting after other women. You have my full respect!

I'm not sure that in the 60's and 70's, that men antagonized women this way. Hmmm! What went wrong? Do men feel intimidated by women? Did our parents not do a good job in the values they inculcated in us? Did society evolve?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court / When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? / My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.