Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (96154 Views)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Humiliated You For Being Broke? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Ladies,has A Guy Ever Deceived You That He Is Stallion? Share... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Thank ur star say u get oga for mumu area cheesy#see wetin kingtom and kinglekan dey talk cheesy

grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by alberto2k(m): 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
kinglekan:

Hehehehe!! Ode ma so oyinbo to ma da e lori ru shogbo.

Werey oshii ;Di

Guys abeg con show dis Anamu the way to the lagoon b4 I rip off his unproductive testicles.

Cc: Alberto2k, Jacksparrow1207, stephenqueen
***breaks bottle with teeth

Where amu dey? undecided

kai! The mumu guy moniker sef wan make me bite tongue grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
hahahahahaha omg!
Make we no peel our prick on top ya matter na, abeg drop pics na grin grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by maestrodavy(m): 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
wristwatch:
I once dated a lady for 5 months claiming sister Mary and that no guy has ever touched her body.

Because of her deceiving and convincing holy holy life style possessing a charming attitude, the climax have ever had with her is peck on her cheeks.

One day, the eediot mistakenly forget her phone in the room to buy something from a near by store and a message pop in on her phone which says "I like squeezing your b**bs and fvcking u" I confronted her with it and the next thing she uttered was it was the devil's work.
hmmmmmmm well done broz..
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
sheyflixy1:
Mznel.ly

Yeah.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Sexykarma(m): 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha all of una da share 1 sk...
Kingtom use ur thick palm oil go fry dodo :v smiley
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
kinglekan:

Hehehehe!! Ode ma so oyinbo to ma da e lori ru shogbo.

Werey oshii grin

Guys abeg con show dis Anamu the way to the lagoon b4 I rip off his unproductive testicles.

Cc: Alberto2k, Jacksparrow1207, stephenqueen
See this castrated clown calling his royal drone for a team work.....There shall be showers of insult tonight here... heterozygous fools
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by rallymento(m): 11:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Dated her for many years; no SEX (anyway it was a long distance relationship we see like thrice in a year)..she always told me dat she was a virgin,
on dat faithful day wen i tragetted my index to her supposed closed sardine, i found out it was a deep cooking potsad..
I was disappointment, my sex nerves shut down immediately (as if my body hear PEACE BE STILLwink)...
Anyway i wasn't so angry becus i love her nd becus she never actually denied me sex, i was just d 1 dat was forming husband materialgrin...........she told me it was her fmr boyfrnd dat had sex with her 2wicecheesy=normal story..(but wen i meet her, she told me,i was her 1st love/boyfnd)....i don't knw wat to with her nw, i love her but she cheated on me...snobs snobssad ;(

Mehn you guys are scaring me, I am presently keeping a distance relationship and she told me she is a virgin. I just hope that I won't be disappointed after my wedding with her. Anyways if I find out she has been lying, not even my pastor can convince me to keep the marriage. Nawa for women ooo!

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 11:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
alberto2k:

***breaks bottle with teeth

Where amu dey? undecided

kai! The mumu guy moniker sef wan make me bite tongue grin

Nor mind the Ode. All dis small bois wey don learn new word for secondary skul. Na here him tink say dem dey practice. grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Thank ur star say u get oga for mumu area cheesy#see wetin kingtom and kinglekan dey talk cheesy
Na we biko!
Oya show me picki ah picki picki grin I am looking looking for that shawty, with the baddest picki, but if you get case for BOBBY the kind wey go make us dey shoki we wanna see you drop it now, on this ground, oya down grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by fboycaestro12(m): 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
alberto2k:
Mine wasn't nice at all

There was this drop dead gorgeous girl called Rita, met her through a close pal. . . We were friends, Got to know each other better, later things got way serious and we started dating. . . I can recall that there was a day she asked me if I ever had sex, I bluntly said Yes and fired back the question at her and asked her to be honest. . . She said No, that's she's a virgin and Bla Bla bla

Like two weeks later na after strategising on the perfect way to Pop her Cherry cool. . . I invited her over to my apartment (was home alone)
We started kissing and all that ish, but any attempt I make to reach the "promise land" the Babe go grab my hand and would remind me that she's a Vee mainwhile from the look of tinz she was already H*rny and wants the Mula*

I overpowered her by reaching out for her sensitive spots, and b4 one could say jacksparrow oboi I don peel yam finish (naked)
As I juss wan enter "promise land" with my Rod of moses she jerked(fear catch me sote I me sef shift back) and was her knees crying then dragging my leg she said "Albert I'm sorry, I'm not a Vee, I have done it once with my ex but he forced me shocked

Oboi vess catch son of man, my mula way don long like that new bridge way dem just build for Kano juss lose morale cry

See as I juss dey look her > undecided
I was speechless for like 3mins

I juss asked the "secondary virgin" to dress up and leave my room which she initially refused till I help her dress up and walked her to the gate like a Gentleman undecided

I later had to grab vasline that day embarassed

Some Days later, I fvcked lying spirit out of her body and I didn't feel a thing angry

Mtscheeeew! SCAM of life! angry angry

Oboi. . . I congratulate myself for writing this epistle mehn.

that Nigga' above me suppose collect fried hot knock for sitting on my head angry undecided

Cc: oga Tosyne2much, u must gimme something for this epistle. . . Hopefully one of your Biitches wink

The part that made me laugh was when you sent a girl away and grabbed vaseline. Oboy konji never catch u ni ooooo. me go do am finish and later we go talk about am

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by silvernus0: 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
dkronicle:
D day i wanted to insert, she told me she was raped 2days b4 dat day.
lol .. sharp girls tinz ni..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by nosike3(m): 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
Another thread about sex? angry horney Seun!! Horney mods!!!! This is kids stuff!! Real nigga don't kiss,fvck and tell!!! Boo sheet!! I'm out cool
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nicepoker(m): 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
I hate this head line. I HAD IT ONCE WITH MY EX. Ur ex na conductor for one chance?
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sexykarma:
Hahahahahahahaha all of una da share 1 sk...
Kingtom use ur thick palm oil go fry dodo :v smiley
Baba na Daura weed wey Boss GMB give me oh grin grin na them get Sk, me na bush weed mehn grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
Na we biko!
Oya show me picki ah picki picki grin I am looking looking for that shawty, with the baddest picki, but if you get case for BOBBY the kind wey go make us dey shoki we wanna see you drop it now, on this ground, oya down grin grin grin
hahahahahahahaha drop down ko,drop dead nii!u and kinglekan una go self services tired without d pics cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
kenex4ever:
datz easy to get. Mine is 0703897- the next two digits are the 1239th n 2569th values of pie. And the last two are 4!(factorial)
Solve without calculator, tables or google. Though non can give u d first pair answer.
Hahahaha cheesy

Aint good in mathematics oooooo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by HolyHero: 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]if a girl tell you she's a virgin.. don't believe her because there's only one way to find out
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by HolyHero: 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] [color=#550000][/color] if a girl tell you she's a virgin.. don't believe her because there's only one way to find out
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
nosike3:
Another thread about sex? angry horney Seun!! Horney mods!!!! This is kids stuff!! Real nigga don't kiss,fvck and tell!!! Boo sheet!! I'm out cool
Bye bye cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
kinglekan:

Nor mind the Ode. All dis small bois wey don learn new word for secondary skul. Na here him tink say dem dey practice. grin
no wonder your life is tangential to setback.....clueless fool
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
rallymento:

Mehn you guys are scaring me, I am presently keeping a distance relationship and she told me she is a virgin. I just hope that I won't be disappointed after my wedding with her. Anyways if I find out she has been lying, not even my pastor can convince me to keep the marriage. Nawa for women ooo!
. hahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

You so funny bro cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Mcowubaba: 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
rallymento:

lwkm....
Its like u have already made up ur mind to marry her(u r just talking abt marriage/weddingwink) u own better o, i dnt attach much importance on virgins sha, but my anger is d deceit, i wish most ladies will just stop lying abt dia HIV status
sowi i mean; Virginity statusgrin
gudluck to U nd ur bride to be..
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by alberto2k(m): 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
starlingslimnet:
See this castrated clown calling his royal drone for a team work.....There shall be showers of insult tonight here... heterozygous fools
ode you wan chop hard reset slap ba undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by osas88(f): 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
:PI never lied to my boo about that
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Deamonyaweh(m): 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
wristwatch:
I once dated a lady for 5 months claiming sister Mary and that no guy has ever touched her body.

Because of her deceiving and convincing holy holy life style possessing a charming attitude, the climax have ever had with her is peck on her cheeks.

One day, the eediot mistakenly forget her phone in the room to buy something from a near by store and a message pop in on her phone which says "I like squeezing your b**bs and fvcking u" I confronted her with it and the next thing she uttered was it was the devil's work.

False lie
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
starlingslimnet:

Hehehehe!! All I see is showers of a dumb lil boi trying to show us he learnt new words.

Cretenious manikin!! undecided

Look here!!

Swerve to the Lagoon--------------------->

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Sexykarma(m): 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha quarell na d always end every thread
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by KingTom(m): 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
hahahahahahahaha drop down ko,drop dead nii!u and kinglekan una go self services tired without d pics cheesy
Why you dey form like Cowhead Chicago? undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by alberto2k(m): 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
kinglekan:

how can that e-diot be in secondary school, that's an insult to those in secondary school angry
Even kindergarten sef na manage for amu undecided
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:

Abeg naaa!!! Konji na bad tin ooo. grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
kinglekan:

Hehehehe!! All I see is showers of a dumb lil boi trying to show us he learnt new words.

Cretenious manikin!! undecided

Look here!!

Swerve to the Lagoon--------------------->

See the reaction of a depressed fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.