Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari (36874 Views)

Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) / APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. / APC Manifesto Spending Plan To Cost N53trn Over Four Years - Business Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by okwynet: 7:49am On Apr 24, 2015
The table has turned round I can see serious defence for APC and PDP are ready to return the exert form of attack used by the APC when they thought that power only belong to Goodluck. I was thinking GMB will bypass other arms of government now he is following the Nigerian democracy. I wish him well. As we anticipate the change. Cos. We need it badly

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2015
danjumakolo:

Does it ring in your jugular that apc will change her vp?
Your heinous wish is a lie and not in apc xter...
I said that APC will change their manifesto and all their campaign promises as soon as they are declare winner of the 2015 election and its happening now... Osibanjo will give the whole world a cogent reason why he must resign.. Let's just wait and see..

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by FOREXMARTS: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2015
The current manifesto hasn't even started living, hasn't been tested and we talking modifications already? Why didn't they open it to Nigerians for scrutiny after creating it before elections. If we are modifying the manifesto every now and then it's useless.It would have been a good statement if he said something like "we will have a review period once every year to update and upgrade party manifesto to better serve Nigerians and it will be open for contributions to all Nigerians from all works of Life", this is just an example but that's progressive. What he just said is similar to what idi amin said, compare them.

1 Freedom of speech is guaranteed but freedom after speech is not.(Amin)

2. Manifesto before election is guaranteed but manifesto after election is not (Buhari)

Lol one chance.

4 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by CSTR2: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2015
oghenetega100:
Tanoids are trying so hard to discredit GMB b4 he even makes it to Aso rock, but they are all talking out of fear, cos deep down in their hearts they know the truth,

"No matter how bad GMB performs, he will definitely outshine GEJ"

And then they will all start to look really silly for supporting an incompetent ruler,
How sure are you of this?
you are not going to be in buhari's govt.
Be very careful.

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2015
Firefire:

We welcome Nigerians to the world of APC where they lie at ease, talk like parrot and CHANGE mouth per seconds billing.

All hail BABA ONE CHANCE!

Kai Buhari! grin grin

As in na serious one chance. Baba will learn his lesson the hard way. Though I see his apostles throwing insults...

2 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Curvinus(m): 7:51am On Apr 24, 2015
Buhari needs to come out clear and tell Nigerians that the bogus promises APC made in the heat of the moment are unrealistic so that we can start shopping for a capable hand who won't speak from both sides of the mouth.

I read the APC manifesto where they promised so many things, chief of which is 10,000 megawatts of electricity, devolution of power and creation of employment.

The constitution can be amended or an act of law anacted to accomodate whatever policies and programmes of his government as the case may be.

Anything short of that to me is outright ineptitude and must be visited with as much scorn as it deserves.

2 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by HzRF(m): 7:51am On Apr 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari is changing goal posts. He now realised he made bogus promises and have been trying to give himself a soft landing. Too bad for him, Nigerians are now more aware than before. If he fails to deliver his campaign promises, he'll be abused and embarassed. The fact that he is senile, certificateless and clueless would worsen his situation for him when the abuses starts coming grin
I was arguing with my frnd yesterday DAT expect he finds a way to do magic
He will be d most embrassed president
See bogus manifestos just to win

D first job is to say PDP has empty d treasury
U heared it here

2 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Deputyvictor(m): 7:51am On Apr 24, 2015
Most people in our dear country can read, but remember that not every readers comprehends what they read, can intersete it well and attach meaning to it

i pity some ppl future
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by HzRF(m): 7:51am On Apr 24, 2015
Dennybouy:
Piece of land for sale, don't be surprised am from Edo selling of people's land is my hobbies cool
Lol
Kul tho
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by wawaboy1(m): 7:53am On Apr 24, 2015
if baba like let him ignore the manifesto self. his govt will be better that gej.
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by anasey(m): 7:53am On Apr 24, 2015
Jeez!
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 24, 2015
okwynet:
The table has turned round I can see serious defence for APC and PDP are ready to return the exert form of attack used by the APC when they thought that power only belong to Goodluck. I was thinking GMB will bypass other arms of government now he is following the Nigerian democracy. I wish him well. As we anticipate the change. Cos. We need it badly
Ever read "We Need New Names" by NoViolet Bulawayo? They wait for change but change never come.. There is no change anywhere and if you were waiting for that you are on a long thing
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by lomprico(m): 7:56am On Apr 24, 2015
A7:

Satanis.ts dont seem to ever strategise and get things right.

When the progressives pointed Jonathan cluelessness, ineptitudeness, docile nature which of course is calling a spade a spade you take that as insult or abuse as you put without digging to see the deeper premise their claims are based on, instead you bring all your arsenal and launch a smear campaign against any non satani.sts, the series of senseless utterances, calumnious publications and slanderous documentaries coupled with Jonathans greed is what rightly places you as the opposition right now, and as dumb as you will forever remain, that same stu.pid tactic is still what you pledge to forever cling on. Honestly dude, your ilks embarasses me as a co-citizen.

You will Insha Allah live to watch as GMB/APC deliver their promises accompanied by tons of other yet to come productive schemes to carter for all and sundry.

And if you continue to allow every fibre of your being to hate anything good and continue to cling on banal behaviors, your heart will undoubtedly explode like balloon someday.
Did any body see jonathans name in the post? I dint see any name like that o! So guy what r u saying? Jonas time ova, so why drag him into this matter or is it his fault that buhari is changing mouth now?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by FOREXMARTS: 7:56am On Apr 24, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

Which one be Daura Magician again?
Lol am loving these names. Sai one chance, Sai Daura magician.

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 24, 2015
Equalizer:

When I said that APC will change their manifesto and all their campaign promises as soon as they are declare winner of the 2015 election and its happening now... Osibanjo will give the whole world a cogent reason why he must resign.. Let's just wait and see..

Another tanoid.
Look all of you saddists that voted gej shud stop and save your psychic energy and just watch apc unbundle Nigeria from the shackles of pdp trauma for over 16 years.
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by HzRF(m): 7:57am On Apr 24, 2015
A7:

When the progressives pointed Jonathan cluelessness, ineptitudeness, docile nature which of course is calling a spade a spade you take that as insult or abuse as you put without digging to see the deeper premise their claims are based on, instead you bring all your arsenal and launch a smear campaign against any non satani.sts, the series of senseless utterances, calumnious publications and slanderous documentaries coupled with Jonathans greed is what rightly places you as the opposition right now, and as dumb as you will forever remain, that same stu.pid tactic is still what you pledge to forever cling on. Honestly dude, your ilks embarasses me as a co-citizen.

You will Insha Allah live to watch as GMB/APC deliver their promises accompanied by tons of other yet to come productive schemes to carter for all and sundry.

And if you continue to allow every fibre of your being to hate anything good and continue to cling on banal behaviors, your heart will undoubtedly explode like balloon someday.
See ranting
U dont knw karma is a biatch
U reduce d office of d President to Nada just because he's not d obj type
You are here writing grmmar about strategy
Go and read liar Mohammed press statement for d last 3 months and see if name calling was not trend

Ooo u ND ur party went on abuse spree during campaign
Nw u want maturity

Lol u will surely reap what u sow

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2015
dearpreye:

Epistle? I'm still laffing!
abeg laugh well my boroda grin
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Firefire(m): 8:00am On Apr 24, 2015
barcanista:
As in na serious one chance. Baba will learn his lesson the hard way. Though I see his apostles throwing insults...

The attacking slowpoke should be fully prepared as they will be doing enough attacking and character assassination soonest.

Eeee go soon clear for Nigerians eyes that the CHANGE is actually ONCE CHANCE!

God deliver Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by sewentybaba: 8:00am On Apr 24, 2015
Hmmmmmmm. I hope this is not one chance. When manifesto begin to Change even before swearing in. When u design something to get votes and after getting it, u say it's not a bible. So na just words coming out of a politicians mouth.

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by shammah1(m): 8:02am On Apr 24, 2015
This old man don scam Nigerians after deceiving people to vote for him. Even thousands of underage voted fo him. Which kind rubbish be this one again?

What a bloody change. Buhari voters don enter one chance. They haven't seen anything yet.

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by eagleeye2: 8:02am On Apr 24, 2015
oghenetega100:
Tanoids are trying so hard to discredit GMB b4 he even makes it to Aso rock, but they are all talking out of fear, cos deep down in their hearts they know the truth,

"No matter how bad GMB performs, he will definitely outshine GEJ"

And then they will all start to look really silly for supporting an incompetent ruler,
BUHARI is trying too hard to give excuses before he even makes it to Aso Rock.
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Reference(m): 8:02am On Apr 24, 2015
A7:

You're in for a long, torrid 4 years. No government can deliver all its promises. Even if it can, expectations will change and naturally rise to nullify prior gains. Yo u must come to realise that criticism is the engine of democracy.

2 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by shammah1(m): 8:04am On Apr 24, 2015
Una don enter serious one chance.
teeowl:
I hope say we never enter one chance... this one that he is already saying this! It is too early for him to be talking like this.
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by shammah1(m): 8:07am On Apr 24, 2015
Very true. Dem never see anything yet
ellechrystal:
Chai, chai chai, them don scam us oooo.
One chance baba agbaya,
Well, what do u expect from a man who is embedded in a party who 's foundation is built on lies n propaganda...with time, we shall know who they really r, n trust me, they will not go scot free.

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 24, 2015
Firefire:

The attacking slowpoke should be fully prepared as they will be doing enough attacking and character assassination soonest.

Eeee go soon clear for Nigerians eyes that the CHANGE is actually ONCE CHANCE!

God deliver Nigeria.
The deception of the APC was glaring when they did all they could to boycott the debates. If they had participated,Nigerians would have known this one chance. Anyway, their deceit has shot them to power, they should be ready to face the music.

As for those attacking mo.rons when they are tired they will stop.

7 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by koredeolanrewaju(m): 8:08am On Apr 24, 2015
Pls. Endure for a little period and pray for him to govern well. Thanks.
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by PointB: 8:08am On Apr 24, 2015
HzRF:

I was arguing with my frnd yesterday DAT expect he finds a way to do magic
He will be d most embrassed president
See bogus manifestos just to win

D first job is to say PDP has empty d treasury
U heared it here

If PDP members have emptied the treasury, he should find them, arrest them, recover the funds, and jail them! No be so?

We don't want to hear any excuse, he must deliver on all promises.

3 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by airsaylongcon: 8:09am On Apr 24, 2015
mmsen:

That is why an intelligent man tempers his speech.

Beung brash in youth can be tolerated - this man is at the end of his life, he has been in the political sphere for decades and should no better.

The promises that he made pre-election were largely farcical - many people said so at the time, now he is admitting as such. When someone lies to you do you continue to trust them?

For one bit I DO NOT like the President-elect. And I am at liberty to choose whom I like. I am willing to give him 2years to see where he plans on taking the Nigerian ship. You however are right. Most of the campaign promises where a pure farce. Now they are playing on semantics that they never used certain words when we all know what they implied when they spoke. At his age he should have been a bit wiser. I hope he shames me as a critic for the sake of my children but ah swear this goal post shifting is becoming second nature to APC

2 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 8:10am On Apr 24, 2015
dearpreye:

You dey drag your feet about our talk na!!!
U this guy, u dey always give me laugh, which talk na
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by PointB: 8:10am On Apr 24, 2015
barcanista:
The deception of the APC was glaring when they did all they could to boycott the debates. If they had participated,Nigerians would have known this one chance. Anyway, their deceit has shot them to power, they should be ready to face the music.

As for those attacking mo.rons when they are tired they will stop.

Abi, they say 'bullsh%t can get you to the top, but it can't keep you there!

Let's see how these deceitful lot will keep their promises!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured / Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo / Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.