Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari (36899 Views)

Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) / APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. / APC Manifesto Spending Plan To Cost N53trn Over Four Years - Business Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Abayhormy(m): 7:30am On Apr 24, 2015
fitzmayowa:
I hope Nigeria never enter one chance sha...SMH
This was culled from the interview baba granted on TVC news. I watched it. The topic the OP gave this write up is deceptive.
What baba was saying was that, Apc manifesto is not bible or Quran, it can IMPROvE. People should check it and make suggestions to to his govt/party towards improvement and appraisal. If not that we are the demons of ourself, what I expect all these youths/people writing "baba one chance" is to try to read the manifesto and find ways to contribute their quota towards the making Nigeria better for the good of US(Nigerians). For God sake, the leader has for the first time brought our attention as stakeholders of this country to the manifestos he wants to use to rule us, and trown the door open for people to make constructive suggestions to its improvement, and also gave assurance that such suggestions can be used to update the manifesto to make it even better. Now, is that a BAd Thing ?

2 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 24, 2015
ellechrystal:

That's nice, how I dey do?

You dey drag your feet about our talk na!!!
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 24, 2015
texazzpete:
Nigerians are the architects of our own misfortune sha. See how people here are whining instead of appreciating refreshing honesty from the President-elect.
All manifesto are dynamic documents and smart leaders can modify plans on the fly to fit current reality and adhere to legislation. buhari is just telling you up front and you clowns are making noise.

Did your hero GEJ put fuel subsidy removal in his Manifesto when he was running in 2011? Yet you supported him making an attempt to remove fuel subsidy. Rubbish
Oga be ready to write more epistle like this one o, because WE SHALL HOLD HIM ACCOUNTABLE!!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by anigold(m): 7:32am On Apr 24, 2015
anwo247:
APC Campaign Words and Manifesto are not Words from Quran or Bible, they are subject to Change ---- Buhari

The President-elect Gen. Muhammadu Buhari disclosed that the promises that the All Progressives Congress, APC, made during the nationwide presidential campaign which were contained in the Party’s manifesto were not words from the Quran or Bible, adding that the pledges are subject to change.

Buhari who stated this during an interactive session with journalists on Television Continental, TVC reiterated that the party’s manifestos were subject to modification.

Read mor from here:

www.post-nigeria.com/apc-manifesto-not-quran-or-bible-subject-to-change-buhari/

oga change dont mind the wise Nigerians who thought u were going to do miracle and completely transform Nigeria positively ....

How can you change naija When 95% funds used in your campaign was from ex-corrupt PDP politicians...

one chance in aso rock.
hahahaha.

messengers una go chi chom ching

7 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by airsaylongcon: 7:33am On Apr 24, 2015
bjdon:
While I did not support Buhari I think we have to be fair and mature on this one. This happens all the time. Let Buhari assume office first then we can judge him

I agree with you to a some extent. But imagine a scenario where my village people contribute to send me to Uni. And while hustling for post-ume I promise to wipe out all forms of medical ailment in the village. Then when I get admitted I see that it was a veterinary school I was admitted into. I will still be a doctor when I grad but do u think my people are going to hear stories?

2 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 24, 2015
Am not surprised cos I prophesied this and its coming to pass now... You all asked for change and change has come.. APC is more like a chameleon that is bounds to change at every given time so as to be able to adapt... Una eyes go clear well when Osibanjo will resign and Bola Amend Asiwaju Tinubu will be nominated as next V.P...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 24, 2015
soe:
PDP to present Namadi Sambo for president in 2019
That's their problem. If they like they can present sadam hussein's corpse, until then Buhari all the way!

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by anigold(m): 7:35am On Apr 24, 2015
ellechrystal:
Chai, chai chai, them don scam us oooo.
One chance baba agbaya,
Well, what do u expect from a man who is embedded in a party who 's foundation is built on lies n propaganda...with time, we shall know who they really r, n trust me, they will not go scot free.

We know who they are already... APC= PDP X 10

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Firefire(m): 7:35am On Apr 24, 2015
49cents:
I am a die hard cynic of GMB, why I would want to make jest of him here but let me very frank rather

The statement is from the TV interview he granted TVC recently; I think he spoke well but then I don't understand why a manifesto isn't drated according to the prevailing laws of the land: does it mean that the manifesto was meant to decieve nigerians to win their votes?

I never believe promising. FREE meals and N5000 monthly for the unemployed are promises a vionary government should be making

Tell me you will decentralise say PHCN in terms of power generation; tell me you will employ the best brains for the classrooms and pay them like doctors; tell me you will grant local government autonomy so that they can't deliver essential services to the people etc....these policies don't cost much but they deliver much

How can the APC create 2 million jobs without industries.......I expected to hear the creation of 5 industrial packs per state within the next four years, which will be given prirty in terms of power supply to attract investors

I needed to hear stuff like having an IT policy that will encourage the establishment of phone companies for instance rather than we import phones and killing our dollars

I fear for this government walahi

cheesy

We believe NOW in APC CHANGE.

BABA ONE CHANCE and his CHANGE Team must not attempt to CHANGE any of their promises.

We have already downloaded all of it for references.

God help them to attempt CHANGING anything. cheesy grin

Best of Luck to Nigeria.

shocked shocked CHANGE clearing off from your eyes even before inauguration. shocked shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 24, 2015
barcanista:
Oga be ready to write more epistle like this one o, because WE SHALL HOLD HIM ACCOUNTABLE!!!!

Epistle? Funny!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by anigold(m): 7:36am On Apr 24, 2015
A7:

If that's the only thing that stood out to you i pity your life. Tons of issues are discussed in that interview, vital issues essential for our transformation for the better, unfortunately your interests are inclined towards resisting change especially the positive kind presented by the Apc.

There are certain factors, like true state of things after taking over that will warrant modification of the manifesto if necessary, and before implementation some processess must be duly observed. To spealt it out bluntly for your stagnated mind, Apc do not limit itself to only campaign promises, they embrace positive initiatives and by extension all kinds of development.

So now as i wrote earlier "take the senseless bitterness and shove it down your b**t ".

brother what are u saying...

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Ahmeduana(m): 7:37am On Apr 24, 2015
PUSH1:
He doesn't mean that he will not govern well.
YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM DELUSION GRANDEUR, YOUR EYES WILL SOON CLEAR, IF A PERSON CAN CHANGE IS WORDS AT WILL THEN WHAT IS LEFT OF THAT PERSON?

2 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Mboi: 7:38am On Apr 24, 2015
A7:

Satanis.ts dont seem to ever strategise and get things right.

When the progressives pointed Jonathan cluelessness, ineptitudeness, docile nature which of course is calling a spade a spade you take that as insult or abuse as you put without digging to see the deeper premise their claims are based on, instead you bring all your arsenal and launch a smear campaign against any non satani.sts, the series of senseless utterances, calumnious publications and slanderous documentaries coupled with Jonathans greed is what rightly places you as the opposition right now, and as dumb as you will forever remain, that same stu.pid tactic is still what you pledge to forever cling on. Honestly dude, your ilks embarasses me as a co-citizen.

You will Insha Allah live to watch as GMB/APC deliver their promises accompanied by tons of other yet to come productive schemes to carter for all and sundry.

And if you continue to allow every fibre of your being to hate anything good and continue to cling on banal behaviors, your heart will undoubtedly explode like balloon someday.
Slow down man,u can kill because of this. Your heart is heavy will anger. This is just for good of all. If Buhari delivers well we all will gain,if he messes up,we all will be affected too.

2 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by mmsen: 7:38am On Apr 24, 2015
airsaylongcon:

I agree with you to a some extent. But imagine a scenario where my village people contribute to send me to Uni. And while hustling for post-ume I promise to wipe out all forms of medical ailment in the village. Then when I get admitted I see that it was a veterinary school I was admitted into. I will still be a doctor when I grad but do u think my people are going to hear stories?

That is why an intelligent man tempers his speech.

Being brash in youth can be tolerated - this man is at the end of his life, he has been in the political sphere for decades and should know better.

The promises that he made pre-election were largely farcical - many people said so at the time, now he is admitting as such. When someone lies to you do you continue to trust them?

4 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Firefire(m): 7:39am On Apr 24, 2015
Ahmeduana:

YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM DELUSION GRANDEUR, YOUR WILL SOON CLEAR, IF A PERSON CAN CHANGE IS WORDS AT WILL THEN WHAT IS LEFT OF THAT PERSON?

Absolutely NOTHING!

5 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by stigman(m): 7:39am On Apr 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:
This op doesn't know how to post things properly. He said the Qur'an and the bible cannot be changed......
You need to give us what he said completely

Didn't you see the link below his post, abi you no dey understand after reading

2 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 24, 2015
dearpreye:

Epistle? Funny!
Don't mind them! They believe that we are dumb and stupid

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by psalmsjob: 7:40am On Apr 24, 2015
PUSH1:
He doesn't mean that he will not govern well.
And neither will he govern without regards for the legislative and Judiciary thus the probable 'modifications' to the manifesto!

But Haters can't help but to hate.

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 24, 2015
Equalizer:
Am not surprised cos I prophesied this and its coming to pass now... You all asked for change and change has come.. APC is more like a chameleon that is bounds to change at every given time so as to be able to adapt... Una eyes go clear well when Osibanjo will resign and Bola Amend Asiwaju Tinubu will be nominated as next V.P...

Does it ring in your jugular that apc will change her vp?
Your heinous wish is a lie and not in apc xter...

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 24, 2015
barcanista:
Don't mind them! They believe that we are dumb and stupid

Epistle? I'm still laffing!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by tolustx(m): 7:42am On Apr 24, 2015
PassingShot:

Did you read and understand what you quoted?

Do you expect the manifesto to be 100% complied with without tweaking it as necessary?

Keep wallowing in your frustration but remember that four years is not four weeks.
And did u read the part where he said the manifestos were carefully put together by professionals? Shouldn't dos "professionals" ve taken much more care to make sure the manifestos are not blown out of proportion.
Trust me, Nigerians will be expecting him to deliver on all d promises he made. That is even if they are not expecting much more than dos promises.

2 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 24, 2015
Ahmeduana:

YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM DELUSION GRANDEUR, YOUR WILL SOON CLEAR, IF A PERSON CAN CHANGE IS WORDS AT WILL THEN WHAT IS LEFT OF THAT PERSON?
My brother, these APC guys should better call their oga to order because it won't be funny at all. In fact, the next 4 years will be very interesting grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by TheFilmmaker: 7:43am On Apr 24, 2015
major466:
The Daura Magician must fulfill all his campaign promises. Top on the list: make N1 = $1

Which one be Daura Magician again?
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by anigold(m): 7:43am On Apr 24, 2015
A7:

Satanis.ts dont seem to ever strategise and get things right.

When the progressives pointed Jonathan cluelessness, ineptitudeness, docile nature which of course is calling a spade a spade you take that as insult or abuse as you put without digging to see the deeper premise their claims are based on, instead you bring all your arsenal and launch a smear campaign against any non satani.sts, the series of senseless utterances, calumnious publications and slanderous documentaries coupled with Jonathans greed is what rightly places you as the opposition right now, and as dumb as you will forever remain, that same stu.pid tactic is still what you pledge to forever cling on. Honestly dude, your ilks embarasses me as a co-citizen.

You will Insha Allah live to watch as GMB/APC deliver their promises accompanied by tons of other yet to come productive schemes to carter for all and sundry.

And if you continue to allow every fibre of your being to hate anything good and continue to cling on banal behaviors, your heart will undoubtedly explode like balloon someday.

yes am sure $1=N1 soon... he will also stop corruption.... lol..

APC thought ASO ROCK was all rosy now they have seen reality,they are now trying to reduce the expectations of Nigerians. Nigerians are wiser now oooo....

I really pity GMB cos when the bashing comes his own will be worse... The compaign team from USA wont save him....

4 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Firefire(m): 7:46am On Apr 24, 2015
barcanista:
My brother, these APC guys should better call their oga to order because it won't be funny at all. In fact, the next 4 years will be very interesting grin

We welcome Nigerians to the world of APC where they lie at ease, talk like parrot and CHANGE mouth per seconds billing.

All hail BABA ONE CHANCE!

Kai Buhari! grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 24, 2015
Omo i no fit laugh ooo..... One chance indeed

3 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 24, 2015
tolustx:
And did u read the part where he said the manifestos were carefully put together by professionals? Shouldn't dos "professionals" ve taken much more care to make sure the manifestos are not blown out of proportion.
Trust me, Nigerians will be expected him to deliver on all d promises he made. That is even if they are not expecting much more than dos promises.
What do they know? They sit down in their party secretariat in Abuja or in Buhari's house in Daura or in Tinubu's house in Bourdillion to create fraudulent manifesto without factoring realities all in their bid to grab power. If Buhari and co think we have no record of some of their promises then he's on a long thing....

7 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by FOREXMARTS: 7:47am On Apr 24, 2015
Abayhormy:

This was culled from the interview baba granted on TVC news. I watched it. The topic the OP gave this write up is deceptive.
What baba was saying was that, Apc manifesto is not bible or Quran, it can IMPROvE. People should check it and make suggestions to to his govt/party towards improvement and appraisal. If not that we are the demons of ourself, what I expect all these youths/people writing "baba one chance" is to try to read the manifesto and find ways to contribute their quota towards the making Nigeria better for the good of US(Nigerians). For God sake, the leader has for the first time brought our attention as stakeholders of this country to the manifestos he wants to use to rule us, and trown the door open for people to make constructive suggestions to its improvement, and also gave assurance that such suggestions can be used to update the manifesto to make it even better. Now, is that a BAd Thing ?
Na bad thing. The current manifesto hasn't even started living, hasn't been tested and we talking modifications already? Why didn't they open it to Nigerians for scrutiny after creating it before elections. If we are modifying the manifesto every now and then it's useless.It would have been a good statement if he said something like "we will have a review period once every year to update and upgrade party manifesto to better serve Nigerians and it will be open for contributions to all Nigerians from all works of Life", this is just an example but that's progressive. What he just said is similar to what idi amin said, compare them.

1 Freedom of speech is guaranteed but freedom after speech is not.(Amin)

2. Manifesto before election is guaranteed but manifesto after election is not (Buhari)

Lol one chance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by PointB: 7:47am On Apr 24, 2015
It too Buhari and his teams several months (and painstaking thoroughness) to arrive at this manifesto before presenting it as electoral and campaign promise. We were also told that it was poor management or resources that's the problem.

Nigerians voted Buhari based on those promises, and have the rights to expect he delivers them.

These two-faced, flip-flopping, unsure posture is not what Nigerians hoped for when the voted him.

I will say it's not too late, if Buhari doesn't think or believe he can deliver on his campaign promises, he shouldn't bother stepping into that position. They should [size=18pt]#BringBackOurGoodluck[/size]

4 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Balkan(m): 7:47am On Apr 24, 2015
SAI #BABAONECHANCE

2 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by HzRF(m): 7:48am On Apr 24, 2015
A7:

If that's the only thing that stood out to you i pity your life. Tons of issues are discussed in that interview, vital issues essential for our transformation for the better, unfortunately your interests are inclined towards resisting change especially the positive kind presented by the Apc.

There are certain factors, like true state of things after taking over that will warrant modification of the manifesto if necessary, and before implementation some processess must be duly observed. To spealt it out bluntly for your stagnated mind, Apc do not limit itself to only campaign promises, they embrace positive initiatives and by extension all kinds of development.

So now as i wrote earlier "take the senseless bitterness and shove it down your b**t ".

And everything he said is not Quran and bible and pls which part of d Bible can be change?(most part of d bible)so it can be changed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level / 2023: Ex-Senators, Others Storm Alaafin, Olubadan Palaces, Woo Them For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.