Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... (56883 Views)

A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2015
lordmario:

YES he shouldn't have paid but he paid cos he wanted to make I statement,"I can afford it but I can't marry a gold digger"

And a whooping sum of 250k was thrown into dust bin.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 24, 2015
She failed the ultimate test.

A man took me to miss Selfridges in Knightsbridge and told me to get whatever I wanted. Most items were a months rent and I felt really uncomfortable. I choose a teddy bear. It was such a cute gesture.

When we left the store he handed me a designer perfume as a suprise gift. What she did was shameless it showed that man everything he needed to know about her character.

It was never about the money. #PovertyThinking on her behalf.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by olalat(m): 11:55am On Apr 24, 2015
You see now, a lady that was praying for husband, met one and use greediness to pursue him again. Can she get a guy that can ordinarily afford to buy her such bag at akure? Thief. Barawo. What's she going to do now, pack cocoa inside the bag or carry it to oyemekun market to pack tomatoes. She even carry the bag back to a place where the value is not appreciated. I'm sure she is somewhere blaming herself now.

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 24, 2015
Habeebpain:

And someone just bought a 250k bag for a b*tch.

I pray you find someone who can help.
This life sha!
thank you my broda
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by garriboy(m): 11:56am On Apr 24, 2015
buygala:
The girl didn't like him...

And she saw a chance to 'maga' him... and she took the chance smiley

The mumu angrily calls off a relationship which didnt even exist in the first place.... She happily goes home with her 'plunder' without even begging for forgiveness, or even pretending to be sorry smiley

Perhaps, she is actually reading this thread with her friends, laughing themselves to stupor, mimicking his post-shopping tantrums, and congratulating herself for squeezing such a relatively expensive item from an 'overgrown baby mumu' grin

If really she's reading this post and laughing (instead of crying) then she's the overgrown baby mumu. Remember the tweet says she's looking for a spouse. U want to tell me she already has (or hopes to have) a partner as rich as d guy? I don't think so. And dis is hw most girls really meet a husband material and mistake him for maga only to regret it later. The guy didn't loose a thing (well maybe 250k). But dats perhaps only a fraction of his monthly pay. Compared to wwat the babe lost, she's d real mumu here.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2015
Islie:

Do you believe that the boutique test is the appropriate test for the ladyundecided

Because am sure the guy would have said..... I want you to select the best
I want you to look good
And the lady would have shown him some other bags and the reject it.

You know ladies and they showing you if you like this and that

Dat doesn't mean she's foolishly go far such an expensive bag wen she cud consederably. Jus somtin less expensive,there are soo many trickish ways to a man's heart wch most women don't knw
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Venom104: 11:57am On Apr 24, 2015
Chiam55:

A man took me to miss Selfridges in Knightsbridge and told me to get whatever I wanted. Most items were a months rent and I felt really uncomfortable. I choose a teddy bear. It was such a cute gesture.

When we left the store he handed me a designer perfume as a suprise gift. What she did was shameless it showed that man everything he needed to know about her character.

Well Said Ma'am

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 24, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol not dustbin he can write that 250k off as his charity or helping the needy for the year. grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Menace2Society(m): 11:57am On Apr 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
c dis guy o, u don dey grow wings abi?
Kid shine your eyes wella i no be one of your play mate here on NL!WTF why should i be throwing banter with a teenager who think say everything na sex
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by donbenie(m): 11:57am On Apr 24, 2015
9jatatafo:
Both the guy and babe are wrong. For the guy, why take her to such expensive shop and you couldn't react when she picked the bag and you made payment?
The babe took a very expensive bag for the first date, too bad. The saw the mugu content in the guy and exploited it to the fullest. My guy was busy trying to impress the babe but deep down, he was so upset.
#Another Mugu Is Born
The guy is not a Mugu,far from it He acted out a script to test the girl's potentials,obviously he can afford the bag,because he paid,but the longer throat girl failed to see the test and failed woefully,a prudent girl who want more than mere material gains would have acted with caution when faced with such a scenario..
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by bukatyne(f): 11:58am On Apr 24, 2015
Thank God people are beginning time get wiser cheesy

Stupid girl!

Can her generation afford that bag?

Again, apart from If the guy was testing her, Why should a guy take a new girl to a boutique? Is that part of knowing each other?
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jaybee3(m): 11:58am On Apr 24, 2015
Chiam55:

GBAM

So refreshing to hear this coming from a woman

2 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 24, 2015
Menace2Society:
Kid shine your eyes wella i no be one of your play mate here on NL!WTF why should i be throwing banter with a teenager who think say everything na sex
e b lyk say dem never break bottle 4 ur head once abi?
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by naijaboiy: 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
queensmith:

His methodology is flawed.

Why did he take her to an expensive shop? Clearly he should know the items will be expensive! He could have taken her to Mango, then his test will make sense.

and why cant he tell her to drop it? It's his money.

I haven't dated a guy senseless enough to take me to a restaurant he cant afford. If you take me somewhere expensive, expect to pay alot of money (seriously how many times to I have to repeat this)

GOLD DIGGERS?? WHAT DOES GOLD DIGGING HAVE TO DO WITH THIS?? OMG! DID SHE BEG HIM TO TAKE HER TO THE STORE?? AM I MISSING SOMETHING IN THE STORY HERE?
And how many times am I going to repeat that deji was testing her?

Woman,,keep your warped mentality to yourself.

If you feel because you are taken to an expensive restaurant or boutique then that's a free pass to drain the guy,,good for you.

There are many foolish guys around who'll fall prey for such and so you don't need to be bitter that deji isn't like them.

It's no biggie really that you are fully in support of what the lady did.

In my opinion she's plain DUMB!

3 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by queensmith: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Chiam55:

Miss Selfridges indeed. . . . . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by HoseaAudu(m): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=sweetorgasm post=33054996][/quote]

Small Pikin
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by queensmith: 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

And how many times am I going to repeat that deji was testing her?

Woman,,keep your warped mentality to yourself.

If you feel because you are taken to an expensive restaurant or boutique then that's a free pass to drain the guy,,good for you.

There are many foolish guys around who'll fall prey for such and so you don't need to be bitter that deji isn't like them.

It's no biggie really that you are fully in support of what the lady did.

In my opinion she's plain DUMB!

smh. i cannot even begin . . . . .
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by IntroVAT: 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
I'll take the same decision. She'd leave but in my case SANS bag! angry

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
queensmith:
i have a handbag that costs 600k - imo it was a waste of money.

Now the guy is a premium level of mumu, no1 is shopping ideal for a first date?

You cant go to a restaurant and have a conversation? Visit a gallery or a show?

go to a bar and have drinks? or at least watch a movie and talk about it after?

and he bought the bag for her then dumped her? no he isn't winning here. His magarity knows no bounds.

He won but in your mediocrity you won't understand. You're the one who think all guys are maga even after your ego and whatever is depreciated.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Charliiee(m): 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Its simple as A.B.C d man is a broke ass, imature nigga n he is a learner in d game. "as 4 me if i was d man, i will dump her but nt at dat time, i will drink two bottles of origin wen we wana hav sex n i will make sure dat i Bleep her n go 4 like 5 rounds b4 dawn in d morning, then afta d sex, i can now dump her.
u call a man who paid 250K for a bag(not even his) a broke ass? Lol, oshey e-dangote. by d way judging by ur dp, lol make I no even go there.

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by ogaprime(m): 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
People don't think anymore...

The truth is, can you question genevieve nnaji when she bought a chanel lego bag worth millions, even if you talk, she used her hard earned "sweated" money to buy the bag....

If you can't afford something, don't long for it...

There is no crime if deji was actually testing dupe, I won't be surprised if after getting married to dupe, deji runs down to minus zero (-0) or she kills him because of money...

Dupe should have said no....saying no, will either make deji to pick an item for her by himself or ask de shop attendant to pick for her (tell me say dupe no go follow de attendant)

To those saying "he shouldn't have taken her to the shop when he knows that he can't afford it""
How you wan take catch "monkey" if you no wave am banana?

Truth be told, dupe get ojukokoro...

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
queensmith:

Miss Selfridges indeed. . . . . . . grin grin grin grin

undecided
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by fergieboy: 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
very dumb act

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by queensmith: 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
jaybee3:

GBAM

So refreshing to hear this coming from a woman

be quiet, i don't know what item in miss selfridges will pay for a weeks rent in a box room in the cheapest area in london talkless of a month.

clearly this 'woman' is lying!
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by omonnakoda: 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
wristwatch:

One man's whopping is anothers chump change. I do the same thing though I am not quite in the 250k league smiley ( I am in the 2500 division) but I see it as a send off and we part in harmony no one knows the future
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by ogaprime(m): 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
Islie:
Let me comment before lalasticlala push it to FP

The man should have take her to a normal boutique and taste her taste and not an expensive one where something worth 50,000 would be sold for almost 150,000

So your lecturer should be giving you primary 6 exam questions even when you are in university final year
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Eneze1(f): 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

And you think the 250k is a problem to him?

I didn't read when he complained before paying the money.

He was only trying to test the lady and that's all.

In my opinion the man didn't lose at all. In fact he won with a wide margin. Imagine he marries her and then she starts to demand for different things just to soothe her high taste.

The lady in question is the mumu instead. She was not sharp enough to see the test and act wise.

GBAM. The girl na original mumu, your first date with a guy you got a bag worth 250k shocked if she's smart enough she should know the guy is trying to know the kind of person she is
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Ladysmith1: 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
IntroVAT:
I'll take the same decision. She'd leave but in my case SANS bag! angry
I agree. If I were the guy, I wud nip the relationship in its bud that day but the lady is definitely not going with the bag. Think about it this way; the lady probably doesn't have up to #100k in her account and she took a bag worth 250k.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jaybee3(m): 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
queensmith:

be quiet, i don't know what item in miss selfridges will pay for a weeks rent in a box room in the cheapest area in london talkless of a month.

clearly this 'woman' is lying!

What if the rent was for a single room?
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by lordmario(m): 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
wristwatch:

250k will be nothing compared to d years he would hv wasted with her thinking she was d right person
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by kalufelix(m): 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
evegran:

Excuse me?
haha that guy just carry you dey Play.. "ritual and collecting of star" no be outta box reasoning abeg

Try watch more of sound city or sports okay ??
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Sparkles003(f): 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
IMO.The lady messed up,being the first time they really going out for a date bearing in mind she stays in ondo while omo boy stays in lasgidi she shouldn't have gotten any thing from the shop but if he insist she should have gone for the least item, that is if she didn't have any thought of magarizing the guy before she left ondo.
while the guy if he knew he wasn't ready to part with that much money shouldn't have brought the bag for her when she choose
That is why i like #Straightforwardpeople and blunt guys who lay all at your table.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / Peter Omokaro, Titilayo Nosa-Igiebor Sex Video Played As Evidence In Lagos Court / Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.