Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... (56878 Views)

A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by queensmith: 11:42am On Apr 24, 2015
jhidey08:
who is talking here?? I understand wot u're trynna say quite well, but wot I want u 2 know is dat Deji has his reasons for taking her to dat kinda boutique and giving her a red card. Can't u just respect a person's decision?? It's his money, it's his girlfriend, it's his life, let him live d way he wants. I'm sure u wouldn't want others to dictate how u live ur life for u

No I want to smack Deji across the head. if I was his older sister I will tell him to go and get the back immediately so I can add it to my collection. Nonsense.

If you don't love the girl why are you taking her there in the first place. Talkless of the fact she probably doesnt even appreciate it, he has foolishly made her believe the money is nothing to him.

Giving her a budget and taking her to a store that accommodates it is an intelligent move, I am even sure if she had asked for a budget he will have responded with 'don't worry' all in the name of testing her (something I don't even accept he was doing because that wasnt in the tweet).

You as a man also have the responsibility of giving your date the right impression, don't take her to Gaucho if your money is MacDonalds, don't take her to Gucci if your money is primark!
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Habeebpain(m): 11:43am On Apr 24, 2015
WYman2:
[font=serif][size=15pt]Nigerian's pls help a student,who is in trouble.
I have been seeking help,for over one month now and it is not yet coming.

And someone just bought a 250k bag for a b*tch.

I pray you find someone who can help.
This life sha!
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Venom104: 11:43am On Apr 24, 2015
So if a guy takes a girl he likes somewhere fancy he is trying to show off? You cant win with these naija girls i tell you
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by kalufelix(m): 11:43am On Apr 24, 2015
prince3009:
If the story is true...

The lady is greedy for collecting a bag she can't personally afford...

The man is childish for dumping her after she took the bag. Why not make your resentment known there and then in the boutique?

Infact, this was an encounter between a Boy and a Girl and not a MAN and a WOMAN
I bet to disagree i think the guy is very matured
Life can be very simple you know
Not everyone likes dragging issues.. Especially when you know you're more than that
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by hensben(m): 11:44am On Apr 24, 2015
clip:
He ran a test for the lady and she failed.
The lady should have suggested another lower boutique, to show she can manage resources.
Can she truly buy the bag for 250k if it is her money?
she is just heartless, that girl can kill haba.
A white girl can never try this talking from experience.
Most break-up/divorce in western world is as a result of cheat and no committment not material things.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jaybee3(m): 11:45am On Apr 24, 2015
queensmith:

Jaybee - again, did he expect the girl to pick an expensive keyring instead? Will that have made deji conclude she was an intelligent financial analyst? grin grin

I cannot for this conversation lmfao

We can only second-guess what prompted him to do all he did since we can’t be privy to his thought process.

I personally don’t think using a false positive scenario test is the best way in deciding the matter of the heart but I can certainly see his point of view.

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by ijustdey: 11:45am On Apr 24, 2015
nobeku:
Must she buy bagDe babe in question has no class...take it or Leave it!

she would have shown the guy things she wanna have and tell the guy to pick one out of the lot and the guy did pick the bag.....

so, you can say the girl has long throat
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by queensmith: 11:45am On Apr 24, 2015
Venom104:

OK.. have you bought a 250k bag for yourself before? have you ever worked to earn 250k yourself? in a gucci shop, is everything > 250k?

if your answer to all the above is yes.. then feel free to pick up the 250k bag

absolutely, I've bought a bag 3x that price. Does that make me more deserving of it from a guy than a girl who hasn't?

Are you saying because she is poor she doesn't deserve to be treated right?

everything worth buying in Gucci is expensive, I consider the cheaper items, like belts, scarfs wallets gloves key rings and hobo bags a monumental waste of money.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by queensmith: 11:46am On Apr 24, 2015
jaybee3:

PS: you ayettymama?

yes
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by vicktaur(m): 11:47am On Apr 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
and ur stupid point is?

Ur dull brains didn't tell u that if he bleeps her she'll feel justified fr her actions
Abi
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 24, 2015
Nigerian ladies and their greedy mentality.It was just a simple test and she failed woefully.Haba...a comon bag for 250k..she should have picked something less expensive or simply tell the guy that things in the shop are too xpensive.I am so sure the guy would have appreciated her thrifty nature and work towards putting a ring on her finger.Obviously he wasnt after sex.He would have worked towards marrying her as soon as possible.And ladies wonder why husbands are scarce.Why would a man in his right senses marry a lady like that?Even if the guy was Dangote.One thing ladies dont get is that humility is sexy and adds to ur appeal especilly if u are from a rich background.And if u are from a humble background dont pretend to be who u r not.I doff my hat for the guy.No time to waste on a money grabbing lady.And for does retarded posters above me who think the guy is broke...u are the reasons why ladies like that turn people like u to mugu/maga or what ever u want to call it.To my sisters looking for spouses to settle down with this is a typical way a lady should not act.The bag is gonna outlive its usefulness soon.I bet a bag of 5k can equally function where that 250k bag can function.The lady just missed a God sent man and the gentle man just dodged a bullet. Women and greed sha.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by lordmario(m): 11:47am On Apr 24, 2015
wristwatch:

Him no wise jawe! E for neva pay @ d 1st place. Haba person dey pluck money
YES he shouldn't have paid but he paid cos he wanted to make I statement,"I can afford it but I can't marry a gold digger"
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Frydae: 11:48am On Apr 24, 2015
THE DID WELL! HE'S LOOKING FOR A WIFE! SO HE HAD TO THROW A TEST.... And the migi failed like AKPORS!
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Ephemmm: 11:48am On Apr 24, 2015
buygala:
The girl didn't like him...

And she saw a chance to 'maga' him... and she took the chance smiley

The mumu angrily calls off a relationship which didnt even exist in the first place.... She happily goes home with her 'plunder' without even begging for forgiveness, or even pretending to be sorry smiley

Perhaps, she is actually reading this thread with her friends, laughing themselves to stupor, mimicking his post-shopping tantrums, and congratulating herself for squeezing such a relatively expensive item from an 'overgrown baby mumu' grin

The guy conducted a test for the lady, but she failed woefully: my opinion though....
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by ijustdey: 11:48am On Apr 24, 2015
evegran:

He has obviously been sleeping with her, so? Imagine the rest. Or watch more African Magic so you can totally understand how rituals work. smiley

I will try to watch it more to know how it works because am lost

what if the girl to use it on him for her to have asked for the bag and he pays until after some times when he did come back to his sense and decide to dump the girl
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jaybee3(m): 11:48am On Apr 24, 2015
queensmith:

yes

I knew it, like i was ever going to win the debate tongue tongue tongue

where you been gurllllll?
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 24, 2015
LadyX:
I think the man wanted to test her. For those saying he's broke you could be wrong because he paid for the bag.

He just wanted to see the kind of wife he was going to marry.

You are right.

If you want to know how tamed your dog is take it to where there are bones.

He did and the bi.tch bleeped.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Venom104: 11:49am On Apr 24, 2015
queensmith:

No I want to smack Deji across the head. if I was his older sister I will tell him to go and get the back immediately so I can add it to my collection. Nonsense.

If you don't love the girl why are you taking her there in the first place. Talkless of the fact she probably doesnt even appreciate it, he has foolishly made her believe the money is nothing to him.

Giving her a budget and taking her to a store that accommodates it is an intelligent move, I am even sure if she had asked for a budget he will have responded with 'don't worry' all in the name of testing her (something I don't even accept he was doing because that wasnt in the tweet).

You as a man also have the responsibility of giving your date the right impression, don't take her to Gaucho if your money is MacDonalds, don't take her to Gucci if your money is primark!

The thing you are missing here is that the personality Deji wants in the girl he wants to be his girlfriend.. Deji obviously doesnt want a girl that will turn his 1million to 5kobo overnight.. if the girls knows the value of money and not some spoilt brat ( which some guys dont mind) and has at least one functioning brain cell in her, she should caution herself on how much to make the guy spend on a FIRST OUTING, deji doesnt have to give a budget ma
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 24, 2015
agarawu23:
no mind am jawe, no Lady can try such shiit with me o . I will leave her in the boutique

Spot on. I don't care if she thinks I can't afford the bills where as I can actually afford it.

Her type is d one that will eventually buy 200 boxer and singlet 4 him on his Bday.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by queensmith: 11:49am On Apr 24, 2015
jaybee3:

I knew it, like i was ever going to win the debate tongue tongue tongue

where you been gurllllll?

lol! you know im right! *waves fist*

I've been around how are you?
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Damikevin(m): 11:50am On Apr 24, 2015
buygala:
The girl didn't like him...

And she saw a chance to 'maga' him... and she took the chance smiley

The mumu angrily calls off a relationship which didnt even exist in the first place.... She happily goes home with her 'plunder' without even begging for forgiveness, or even pretending to be sorry smiley

Perhaps, she is actually reading this thread with her friends, laughing themselves to stupor, mimicking his post-shopping tantrums, and congratulating herself for squeezing such a relatively expensive item from an 'overgrown baby mumu' grin
Yes the above could be true, bt u missing the bigger picture. How long is the bag gonna last for. You don't use people and love things, its the other way rounnd

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by IYANGBALI: 11:50am On Apr 24, 2015
I don't know why Rokiatu name just dey come my mind,abi na she be the babe? tongue

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Its simple as A.B.C d man is a broke ass, imature nigga n he is a learner in d game. "as 4 me if i was d man, i will dump her but nt at dat time, i will drink two bottles of origin wen we wana hav sex n i will make sure dat i Bleep her n go 4 like 5 rounds b4 dawn in d morning, then afta d sex, i can now dump her.

U 'be confam mugucious. U drink two origin.. if na me I no go dump you. I no go buy anything again.. if you give me yaa I go yaaa. if u wan keep us puci to urself be my guest. untop my money. at #5000 each dat na 50 different olosho money be dat....
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by kalufelix(m): 11:51am On Apr 24, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Well, the guy was claiming "classy" to the lady while the lady was proving to be "Trendy"..when classy meet trendy, the result is "disaster"
I like this
Whatyouseeiswhatyouget

No apologies!
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 24, 2015
Ephemmm:

The guy conducted a test for the lady, but she failed woefully: my opinion though....

Hmm everybody has their opinion but buygala hit the nail well.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 24, 2015
Menace2Society:
U high?
c dis guy o, u don dey grow wings abi?
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by agarawu23(m): 11:52am On Apr 24, 2015
wristwatch:

Spot on. I don't care if she thinks I can't afford the bills where as I can actually afford it.

Her type is d one that will eventually buy 200 boxer and singlet 4 him on his Bday
lol grin
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by adahgold(m): 11:52am On Apr 24, 2015
Don't naija gals if dey reach 29 or 30 years they people dey seek advice from that time will be babalawo and mamalawo. The gal will be thinking time is still on her side she should ask those gals that are engage to babalawo n mamalawo how come they are frequent customers to Dem,naija gals will never learn. Lets see weda dey 250k bag will pay all her bills! And they funniest part is that if she decides to sell DAT bag even her friends will not but buy it for more Dan 5k... Naija gals na WA.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Venom104: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2015
queensmith:

absolutely, I've bought a bag 3x that price. Does that make me more deserving of it from a guy than a girl who hasn't?

Are you saying because she is poor she doesn't deserve to be treated right?

everything worth buying in Gucci is expensive, I consider the cheaper items, like belts, scarfs wallets gloves key rings and hobo bags a monumental waste of money.

Not everyone that cant afford a bag of 250k is poor.. some just have sense and have better things to do with money.. so you are suggesting a girl can only be treated right with expensive items..
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jaybee3(m): 11:53am On Apr 24, 2015
queensmith:

lol! you know im right! *waves fist*

I've been around how are you?

You are right BECAUSE i know you can afford it hence your thought process

I dey oooo

same old same old

You still in L town?
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Ephemmm: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2015
ijustdey:
why did the guy take her to a highbrow boutique when he knows he doesn't wanna spend?

at least bend down boutique dey yafuyafu along the road

It might be a dangerous test to confirm whether the lady in question love him or his money....
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2015
why I no dey meet this kind people embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / Peter Omokaro, Titilayo Nosa-Igiebor Sex Video Played As Evidence In Lagos Court / Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.