Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... (56880 Views)

A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by peter(m): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2015
siegfried99:

I doubt

same here

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 24, 2015
agarawu23:
the guy sef wan show big boy

No mind am. Big fool. He has been "Magaed" and he wants to use dumping the gold digger as bait to prove he is hard mtchewww!
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jhidey08(m): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2015
queensmith:

Deji is not thinking

ok
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by bomasek(m): 11:28am On Apr 24, 2015
jhidey08:
ordinary question dat I asked, dat's how u fail in school. I don't av tym for trading words with u.
U must be a fool for asking me an ordinary question. Billy goat
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by peter(m): 11:28am On Apr 24, 2015
blazeee:

She was tested and she failed d test. Nw let assume dat d boutique got loads of expensive stuff, she shld use her head by pretending to care about d prices nd mkn him nt to buy her stuff frm dere.....nd probably talking her else were,much cheaper dan dat store

nice1
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Venom104: 11:29am On Apr 24, 2015
Some dumb broke-ass nairaland girls would have been calling the guy cheap or broke if he had refused to pay.. instead of addressing their longer throat

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by queensmith: 11:29am On Apr 24, 2015
jaybee3:

Yes I have and the exact thing played out (I wasn’t looking for a wife at the time though).

It was a first date and she hoodwinked me into branching at a boutique even though our plan was to hang out at a restaurant.
She clearly wanted to take advantage and you bet I returned mine after seeing her for what she truly was.

there is a difference here is there not? I don't see any evidence of Deji being hoodwinked or forced to take her to that shop. Clearly the guy was flexing, and it backfired!

It shouldnt really matter whether you are looking for a wife or gf - unless you treat your gfs better than you do your wife.

If a guy I'm dating takes me to Gucci, he better be bringing it! Don't take me to Gucci and expect me to buy a scarf, the money will go a long way in Zara!
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jaybee3(m): 11:30am On Apr 24, 2015
queensmith:

Excuse me - he has failed his own test - why will you take a girl to an expensive place if financial discipline was important to you?

YOU DO REALISE HE SENDS A MESSAGE BY TAKING HER SOMEWHERE EXPENSIVE RIGHT?

Of course he sent a message and he would have bought the bag regardless but I’m pretty sure he was more interested in the girls line of thought with regards to financial discipline.

250K is actually not a lot for a quality bag but why point to 250K bag if you barely earn 50K per month

3 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 24, 2015
lordmario:
I support the guy 100percent... How can a woman buy a bag of 250k? That's absurd... For d fact that d guy paid shows he can afford it but he is not d type that spends with his eyes closed. He knows what money is and how hard it is to work for it. Am sure if the babe had asked to invest d money, he will gladly have even given her more. 250k is no small cash. And d girl didn't even try to apologize, dat shows she's after d guys pocket. Some people said when he knew he can't afford it why did he take her dia, is that the least price bag dia? If that's how the guy spends his money, will d babe have opportunity of meeting a dime in his account? Abeg men don wise

Him no wise jawe! E for neva pay @ d 1st place. Haba person dey pluck money
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jhidey08(m): 11:30am On Apr 24, 2015
queensmith:

be quiet! this is a serious matter.

Have you taken a girl shopping before?
who is talking here?? I understand wot u're trynna say quite well, but wot I want u 2 know is dat Deji has his reasons for taking her to dat kinda boutique and giving her a red card. Can't u just respect a person's decision?? It's his money, it's his girlfriend, it's his life, let him live d way he wants. I'm sure u wouldn't want others to dictate how u live ur life for u

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by nobeku: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2015
bomasek:
Broke and fake ass nigga,how do u test someone u know next to nothing about on your first date? I feel dude has a poverty mentality though he's loaded. There are other ways to test a lady,moreover she didn't ask to be taken there.
firstly,you do not know de guy in question..secondly,what is wrong wit testing someone you do not know on your first date?on de contrary,should he test someone he already knows?How can you say de guy has poverty mentality or that he is loaded?You sabi de guy?What if de girl subtly and indirectly led de guy to de boutique?Nawa to your assumptions..
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by terzurum5(m): 11:32am On Apr 24, 2015
A true nature of some typical nigerian girls.
Some may not even be from very rich homes but would simply develope high test suddenly just to drain your hard earned money.
Surprisingly, the go behind you to mock you inthe presence of their friends. Some even boast that you are their ATM Machine, Skirt Bank (Tobi Bank in my native language).
Some would be ready to make you spend your hard earned money and even compel you to borrow so as to arranged for a well befitting wedding ceremony just to show class.
After the wedding, the dumb guy is left with a very high debt profile and other financial problems to solve. While the lady is smiling because she has succeeded registering her name in the log book of marriage, for her peers to become jealous, by ruining your life.
I don't and will never agree or belief whatsoever, that spending extra cash on girls is love. And if that is the only means for me to show that I love her, then let her be.
Warning: I should be most grateful to whosoever that will tag me a stingy or broke guy. A very big ''THANK YOU'' in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Islie: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2015
Kassidy90:

It was a test and she failed the girl was supposed to suggest another cheaper boutique. ..... ...

Is like you are suggesting she is a Lagos girl..... But by the way she is from Ondo state and might not know how boutique operate there......

Mind you we don't know more about the story if the lady did suggest but the guy wanna have his way
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jessejagga(m): 11:32am On Apr 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Its simple as A.B.C d man is a broke ass, imature nigga n he is a learner in d game. "as 4 me if i was d man, i will dump her but nt at dat time, i will drink two bottles of origin wen we wana hav sex n i will make sure dat i Bleep her n go 4 like 5 rounds b4 dawn in d morning, then afta d sex, i can now dump her.
u talk like a learner which broke ass imature nigga will spend such money on a gurl without wrecking the p***y b4 bumping her!
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by adeyiga3(m): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2015
Ivanspring:
Why did he take her there in the first place? For window shopping?
so dats what u ve to say like seriously? Ok lemme ask if it was u will u do such at least she can pick shoes perfumes and some undies under 50k why 250k bag. weytin she wan dey put for d bag no be make up kit of like 2k ni? Gehs ehn una be warey
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jhidey08(m): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2015
evegran:

LOL! I'm at work, and yes shopping is a hobby I take seriously, so be careful I might make you buy the whole shop. Oh I'm not greedy, I'm just terribly fashionable smiley. I'm sure you understand
very well, how expensive r u? Let's start from here, what is d cheapest thing dat u use and how much is it?
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by topemirates(m): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2015
clip:
He ran a test for the lady and she failed.
The lady should have suggested another lower boutique, to show she can manage resources.
Can she truly buy the bag for 250k if it is her money?

U nailed it there bro!
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by queensmith: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

[b]Why shouldn't he test her?

Are you married? If yes did you just jump into marriage without knowing the kind of guy you are getting to spend the rest of your life with?

Not every man can be foolish enough to accept everything so there is nothing bad in testing her. We humans do it every day in different life situations.

Any human that jumps into anything without trying to know what the future may look like is a very big FOOL.

So testing her is very right.

Secondly,,you don't compare taking your niece or nephew out to taking a stranger out.
You can easily tell them to drop whatever is expensive. How do you expect the man to tell her to drop the bag.

Does that make sense to you?

Have you ever gone on a first date with a guy and when you order what he can't really pay for then he tells you not to order it anymore?

Taking her shopping was a treat,,Fine. But the lady didn't leave with a good first impression. So it was safe for the man to discontinue the relationship.

With the way you ladies are analysing this case i'm scared to conclude that we are having many female gold diggers than I once thought.

*sigh*
[/b]

His methodology is flawed.

Why did he take her to an expensive shop? Clearly he should know the items will be expensive! He could have taken her to Mango, then his test will make sense.

and why cant he tell her to drop it? It's his money.

I haven't dated a guy senseless enough to take me to a restaurant he cant afford. If you take me somewhere expensive, expect to pay alot of money (seriously how many times to I have to repeat this)

GOLD DIGGERS?? WHAT DOES GOLD DIGGING HAVE TO DO WITH THIS?? OMG! DID SHE BEG HIM TO TAKE HER TO THE STORE?? AM I MISSING SOMETHING IN THE STORY HERE?
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jhidey08(m): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2015
bomasek:
U must be a fool for asking me an ordinary question. Billy goat
ok
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by bomasek(m): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2015
nobeku:
firstly,you do not know de guy in question..secondly,what is wrong wit testing someone you do not know on your first date?on de contrary,should he test someone he already knows?How can you say de guy has poverty mentality or that he is loaded?You sabi de guy?What if de girl subtly and indirectly led de guy to de boutique?Nawa to your assumptions..
Did u read the post in the first and why should I make assumptions on it. Who takes someone u just met on a shopping date?
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jaybee3(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2015
queensmith:

there is a difference here is there not? I don't see any evidence of Deji being hoodwinked or forced to take her to that shop. Clearly the guy was flexing, and it backfired!

It shouldnt really matter whether you are looking for a wife or gf - unless you treat your gfs better than you do your wife.

If a guy I'm dating takes me to Gucci, he better be bringing it! Don't take me to Gucci and expect me to buy a scarf, the money will go a long way in Zara!

The only difference is that it was a deliberate test by Deji. Of course he was trying to flex but he has clearly stated he was only interested in a wife evidenced by the way they got together.
The girl should have reasoned it better knowing fully well what she stood to gain in a relationship with deji

PS: you ayettymama?
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by kalufelix(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2015
2scorehigh:
Obviously, the guy was testing her management skills and longer-throat meter.

Sadly, she failed all the tests woefully.

Well, I hope the said bag can wipe away her tears, sorrows and regrets... if any.
Lol @longer throat meter
The meter come show red the guy pay am off run away..

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by queensmith: 11:35am On Apr 24, 2015
jaybee3:

Of course he sent a message and he would have bought the bag regardless but I’m pretty sure he was more interested in the girls line of thought with regards to financial discipline.

250K is actually not a lot for a quality bag but why point to 250K bag if you barely earn 50K per month

Jaybee - again, did he expect the girl to pick an expensive keyring instead? Will that have made deji conclude she was an intelligent financial analyst? grin grin

I cannot for this conversation lmfao
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by terzurum5(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2015
A true nature of some typical nigerian girls.
Some may not even come from very rich homes but would simply develope high test suddenly just to drain your hard earned money.
Surprisingly, they go behind you to mock you in the presence of their friends. Some even boast that you are their ATM Machine, Skirt Bank (Tobi Bank in my native language), Recharge Card, e.t.c
Some would be ready to make you spend your hard earned money and even compel you to borrow so as to arranged for a well befitting wedding ceremony just to show class (even when such demands are far beyond your earnings).
After the wedding, the dumb guy is left with a very high debt profile and other financial problems to solve. While the lady is smiling because she has succeeded in registering her name in the log book of marriage, for her peers to become jealous, by ruining your life.
I don't and will never agree or belief whatsoever, that spending extra cash on girls is love. And if that is the only means for me to show that I love her (i.e through extravagant spending), then let her be.
Warning: I should be most grateful to whosoever that will tag me a stingy or broke guy. A very big ''THANK YOU'' in advance.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Toks2008(m): 11:37am On Apr 24, 2015
clintino700:
Dont understand d story but if its what I think then its a good reaction....

Mumu guy..

What stops him from objecting her choice right away?

This is y im always open with any lady i meet... if you bought the bag for her then dont complain.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Venom104: 11:38am On Apr 24, 2015
queensmith:

OK.. have you bought a 250k bag for yourself before? have you ever worked to earn 250k yourself? in a gucci shop, is everything > 250k?

if your answer to all the above is yes.. then feel free to pick up the 250k bag
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by deebrain(m): 11:38am On Apr 24, 2015
A wise lady won't pick anything. The guy was looking out for something. I think i know the message he has been listening to.

A friend tried that once with his babe/now married wife. She refused to take anything-she called it waste. It was the guy that by himself bought something from that place for her after much pestering.

But materialism in many ladies won't let them see anything wrong.

Una go tey (singing the "men are wicked" song) if una no change!
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by ogaprime(m): 11:39am On Apr 24, 2015
buygala:
What's the problem here?
And what makes him think she can't afford the bag
on her own sef?

You are not deji, dupe's ex...
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Islie: 11:40am On Apr 24, 2015
kendiddy:

The guy is not commplainin bou d money it's just her attitude2words shit, since she heard he's got money. She'd b lyk see maga bt one tin is dt if a guy discovers u re greedy he'l never wife u, cus as a successfull man u hav a lot of women flockin arnd u soo u'l have2 select d best

Do you believe that the boutique test is the appropriate test for the ladyundecided

Because am sure the guy would have said..... I want you to select the best
I want you to look good
And the lady would have shown him some other bags and the reject it.

You know ladies and they showing you if you like this and that
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by agarawu23(m): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2015
wristwatch:

No mind am. Big fool. He has been "Magaed" and he wants to use dumping the gold digger as bait to prove he is hard mtchewww!
no mind am jawe, no Lady can try such shiit with me o . I will leave her in the boutique
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Mmayor(m): 11:41am On Apr 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Its simple as A.B.C d man is a broke ass, imature nigga n he is a learner in d game. "as 4 me if i was d man, i will dump her but nt at dat time, i will drink two bottles of origin wen we wana hav sex n i will make sure dat i Bleep her n go 4 like 5 rounds b4 dawn in d morning, then afta d sex, i can now dump her.

Wise guy, there is more to life than se.x you know?
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Menace2Society(m): 11:42am On Apr 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
dats my boy
U high?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / Peter Omokaro, Titilayo Nosa-Igiebor Sex Video Played As Evidence In Lagos Court / Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.