Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... (56884 Views)

A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Truckpusher(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Its simple as A.B.C d man is a broke ass, imature nigga n he is a learner in d game. "as 4 me if i was d man, i will dump her but nt at dat time, i will drink two bottles of origin wen we wana hav sex n i will make sure dat i Bleep her n go 4 like 5 rounds b4 dawn in d morning, then afta d sex, i can now dump her.
By the time she comes back after three months claiming to be pregnant for you'll understand that you do not start what you can't finish.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 24, 2015
I blame the guy. He shouldn't have took the gold digger to an expensive store the first place and mind you he has just been "magaed"

Anyway seems he is a big boy though because for him 2 have paid such erroneous amount of money.

He cannot buy 5k bag for his mum let alone something better.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 24, 2015
jhidey08:
wrong recipient lipsrsealed
Lol come back here. I'm kidding! I know you meant I could smell the act of a ritualist cause I watch a lot of Nigerian films. You're right. Now clap for yourself smiley
sweetorgasm:
Its simple as A.B.C d man is a broke ass, imature nigga n he is a learner in d game. "as 4 me if i was d man, i will dump her but nt at dat time, i will drink two bottles of origin wen we wana hav sex n i will make sure dat i Bleep her n go 4 like 5 rounds b4 dawn in d morning, then afta d sex, i can now dump her.

You seem like the amateur here, using sex as a get back, really?

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by ijustdey: 11:20am On Apr 24, 2015
evegran:
Oh please, flimsy excuse from a ritualist. He has probably used her for rituals or stolen her star. Smh!

cheesy
thinking out of the box.........

but shey nah so hin easy to use one for ritual
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jhidey08(m): 11:20am On Apr 24, 2015
queensmith:

clearly a test indeed have you taken a woman shopping before?

How did it go?

If a guy offers to take me shopping (which is ill advised if he is ijebu with his money)

The first thing I do is ask if theres a budget, if I don't and the guy doesn't tell me there is one, then he will be a fool for offering what he probably cant afford.

Now this is even worsened if he takes me somewhere expensive, what does he expect? That i look for the cheapest item in the shop? Is he an eediot?
u sound like a runs girl. Seriously

5 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by queensmith: 11:20am On Apr 24, 2015
jhidey08:
dat's wot u think, but Deji is thinking differently. INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCE.

Deji is not thinking

queensmith:
the man is a slowpoke, why will you take her to a shop she cant afford if you don't expect her to buy something she cant afford? where is the logic here?
You take me to dior and expect me to pick a keyring? He probably assumed because she was from ondo she didnt know anything.
Next time he should be safe and take the girl to idumota!
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by nobeku: 11:21am On Apr 24, 2015
agarawu23:
imagine!!!

The girl na real "onigbese" he wan put the guy for debt. #250k just for a hand bag that cant carry her sins

If I was in the guy's position, I will never pay for the item.

Na small small den dey start, if to say na car the guy wan buy na so she go point Ferrari ( where DAT Davido wey sing "she know want Ferrari "winkundecided

I concur...I will NOT pay for dat bag..seems to me de broad is a bit unexposed...
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 24, 2015
naijaboiy:
This has got nothing to do with being broke.

A wise lady will not pick a bag of that price even if it's a high brow boutique. I'm pretty sure there are other items there that she could have bought even though they'll be more expensive compared to normal boutique prices. But less than 250k.

Some ladies nor sharp sha. Even if you have high taste can't you pretend for once?

See the way she just let a "Ready made" husband go. cheesy

Good luck next time you hear? grin

Bros, what if d maga na her side guy?
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by julybaba(m): 11:21am On Apr 24, 2015
queensmith:
the man is a slowpoke., why will you take her to a shop she cant afford if you don't expect her to buy something she cant afford? where is the logic here?

You take me to dior and expect me to pick a keyring? He probably assumed because she was from ondo she didnt know anything.

Next time he should be safe and take the girl to idumota!

You better change your mentality, before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by lordmario(m): 11:21am On Apr 24, 2015
I support the guy 100percent... How can a woman buy a bag of 250k? That's absurd... For d fact that d guy paid shows he can afford it but he is not d type that spends with his eyes closed. He knows what money is and how hard it is to work for it. Am sure if the babe had asked to invest d money, he will gladly have even given her more. 250k is no small cash. And d girl didn't even try to apologize, dat shows she's after d guys pocket. Some people said when he knew he can't afford it why did he take her dia, is that the least price bag dia? If that's how the guy spends his money, will d babe have opportunity of meeting a dime in his account? Abeg men don wise

2 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 24, 2015
Gemc3:
*Thinking of what 250k can do for me*

Chai! only one bag? Why did they guy pay sef? Me i no go gree o! lie lie!
Abi o my sister cheesy

That #250k is more than enough capital for some people to start a well profitable business.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by vicktaur(m): 11:22am On Apr 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:

It is guys like u dat think with their DICK and not BRAIN

Nd its also guys like u dat make ladies think they re doing a guy a favor when they sleep with him

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2015
ijustdey:

cheesy
thinking out of the box.........

but shey nah so hin easy to use one for ritual

He has obviously been sleeping with her, so? Imagine the rest. Or watch more African Magic so you can totally understand how rituals work. smiley

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2015
Menace2Society:
Ok peace cheesy
dats my boy
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by bomasek(m): 11:22am On Apr 24, 2015
jhidey08:
Bros abeg read d screen shots again. U get sense so
U be fool,silly oaf like u. If u take your siblings for shopping and they pick items way above what u can afford,wont u cleverly tell them it's way above your budget. Stop reasoning like a cun.t
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by agarawu23(m): 11:23am On Apr 24, 2015
nobeku:
I concur...I will NOT pay for dat bag..seems to me de broad is a bit unexposed...
the guy sef wan show big boy
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by queensmith: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2015
jaybee3:

He wanted a wife not a GF
Financial discipline could have been his biggest requirement

Excuse me - he has failed his own test - why will you take a girl to an expensive place if financial discipline was important to you?

YOU DO REALISE HE SENDS A MESSAGE BY TAKING HER SOMEWHERE EXPENSIVE RIGHT?
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by nobeku: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2015
ijustdey:

that would have being the best option
or
do they sell 10,000 naira worth of bag in highbrow boutique
Must she buy bagDe babe in question has no class...take it or Leave it!
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2015
You see why I dey tell guys say make them dey find foreign girls

Simple ABC test she fail am.

The guy dey look for wife material not girlfriend material.

Many nigeria women go dey remain ever single,

250k bag. I sure say na just pant and shirt, and trouser were if you wash two times he Don finish.

POVERTY DEY DAMAGE MOST NIGERIA WOMEN BRAIN
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by queensmith: 11:24am On Apr 24, 2015
jhidey08:
u sound like a runs girl. Seriously

be quiet! this is a serious matter.

Have you taken a girl shopping before?
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 24, 2015
So he is complaining eh! He cannot buy common 5k bag for his mum.

Spending for gold digger is like throwing your money into dust bin.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 24, 2015
vicktaur:

It is guys like u dat think with their DICK and not BRAIN

Nd its also guys like u dat make ladies think they re doing a guy a favor when they sleep with him
and ur stupid point is?
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jhidey08(m): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2015
evegran:

Lol come back here. I'm kidding! I know you meant I could smell the act of a ritualist cause I watch a lot of Nigerian films. You're right. Now clap for yourself smiley
grin I'm not d troublesome type who starts wot he can't finish, dat's y I just tried to end it dere. U know some nairaland ladies r crazy, dey ll type abusive words here as if English Language is dier mother tongue. Oyo come let's go shopping
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by naijaboiy: 11:25am On Apr 24, 2015
queensmith:

test the lady for what? Is he an invigilator?

If someone takes you shopping its a treat!

If i was to take my niece shopping, im not trying to test what shes going to buy! If she picks something ridiculously priced I will tell her to drop it immediately! I often buy them things I know they can't afford and that is the whoooole reason I take them shopping! If they can afford it what do they need me for?

The concept of gift giving seems to be missed by you guys here undecided
[b]Why shouldn't he test her?

Are you married? If yes did you just jump into marriage without knowing the kind of guy you are getting to spend the rest of your life with?

Not every man can be foolish enough to accept everything so there is nothing bad in testing her. We humans do it every day in different life situations.

Any human that jumps into anything without trying to know what the future may look like is a very big FOOL.

So testing her is very right.

Secondly,,you don't compare taking your niece or nephew out to taking a stranger out.
You can easily tell them to drop whatever is expensive. How do you expect the man to tell her to drop the bag.

Does that make sense to you?

Have you ever gone on a first date with a guy and when you order what he can't really pay for then he tells you not to order it anymore?

Taking her shopping was a treat,,Fine. But the lady didn't leave with a good first impression. So it was safe for the man to discontinue the relationship.

With the way you ladies are analysing this case i'm scared to conclude that we are having many female gold diggers than I once thought.

*sigh*
[/b]

6 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by sinbad130: 11:25am On Apr 24, 2015
I think the man wanted to test her. For those saying he's broke you could be wrong because he paid for the bag.

He just wanted to see the kind of wife he was going to marry.

YOUR THE ONLY 1 DAT HAS MADE SENSE HERE.....
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by kalufelix(m): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2015
This kind babe go dump the guy the moment she sees anoda guy that will buy her a N500000 pant

#B! Tches
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jaybee3(m): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2015
queensmith:

clearly a test indeed have you taken a woman shopping before?

How did it go?

If a guy offers to take me shopping (which is ill advised if he is ijebu with his money)

The first thing I do is ask if theres a budget, if I don't and the guy doesn't tell me there is one, then he will be a fool for offering what he probably cant afford.

Now this is even worsened if he takes me somewhere expensive, what does he expect? That i look for the cheapest item in the shop? Is he an eediot?

Yes I have and the exact thing played out (I wasn’t looking for a wife at the time though).

It was a first date and she hoodwinked me into branching at a boutique even though our plan was to hang out at a restaurant.
She clearly wanted to take advantage and you bet I returned mine after seeing her for what she truly was.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by queensmith: 11:26am On Apr 24, 2015
julybaba:

You better change your mentality, before it's too late.

you are the ones that need to be sensible when taking women on dates!

my advice- don't.

If you want to know how good a woman is with money, check her lifestyle!
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jhidey08(m): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2015
bomasek:
U be fool,silly oaf like u. If u take your siblings for shopping and they pick items way above what u can afford,wont u cleverly tell them it's way above your budget. Stop reasoning like a cunt
ordinary question dat I asked, dat's how u fail in school. I don't av tym for trading words with u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by sniper77(m): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2015
LadyX:

Thanks grin grin

You are welcome.according to my folks for naija delta, don't mention.but u don mention already.Do have a nice day
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 24, 2015
jhidey08:
grin I'm not d troublesome type who starts wot he can't finish, dat's y I just tried to end it dere. U know some nairaland ladies r crazy, dey ll type abusive words here as if English Language is dier mother tongue. Oyo come let's go shopping

LOL! I'm at work, and yes shopping is a hobby I take seriously, so be careful I might make you buy the whole shop. Oh I'm not greedy, I'm just terribly fashionable smiley. I'm sure you understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Peter Omokaro, Titilayo Nosa-Igiebor Sex Video Played As Evidence In Lagos Court / Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.