Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her (26932 Views)

'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! / Telling Them About Her Past Relationship Keep Driving Them Away- Advise Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by femi4: 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lala247:

Like 30 at least undecided
Perhaps above 247
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by OKLOADEDoCOM: 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
MUST SEE, VIDEO OF THE DAY

[center] http://shar.prepxxtube [/center]
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Idrismusty97(m): 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Owliver(m): 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
Twaci:
embarassed Its sad, really. Well I won't start that all guys are wicked and the same rubbish.... Rather lemme say this, girl, he aint worth you.

Everything happens for a reason, even breakups. Let him go, don't cling (that's stupid), don't even bother wondering if he misses you (yeah, I can read minds and I know that's what you are thinking)....just stand up, dust the memories off your shoulders (won't be easy, I know), and smile. Smile because a better man is coming for you.

Oh yeah, in the meantime, work on yourself.... we don't really know why he left, so, just learn and move on.

#my2cents
you and the over 25 people that like ur post are not smart. She didn't give much details about their 4years relationship, we didn't hear from the guy's own story neither did she say what happened but here you are quick to be a judge. What if the girl is actually the one not worth the guy? Not every situation you jump into conclusion as if in such cases the male must be the jacka.ss... Smh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
Owliver:
you and the over 25 people that like ur post are not smart. She didn't give much details about their 4years relationship, we didn't hear from the guy's own story neither did she say what happened but here you are quick to be a judge. What if the girl is actually the one not worth the guy? Not every situation you jump into conclusion as if in such cases the male must be the jacka.ss... Smh undecided

Chairman
cool
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Deehvahrzz(f): 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
MoNickk:
sad to say but this is what happens when you make a man your beginning n end. hard truth but it's still the truth. what were u doing hanging in there with a man for four yrs? or you believe that crap 'suffer with a man n reap the fruits later'. well...its no use crying over spilt milk so pick yourself up n dust your behind and focus on making yourself a better person and making urself happy. It may seem hard but focus on whatever you're doing; schooling, working etc. and in no time, Ull discover u no longer feel pain.
I don't agree with you Monickk. Even if you don't make a man your all, spending four years of your life with someone is a mega commitment. Even if u do not like him. Even if sex wasn't involved, it's four of her life given to someone else. It's bound to hurt. And she just can't let go but she should take her time. That's d best way to heal.
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by lordmario(m): 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ask him why he is breaking up... Ask him what your fault is. Pick up your bag and walk out. Start working on that reason he broke up with you and be a better person but never ever ask him to come back cos he will break ur heart over n over again

1 Like

Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Owliver(m): 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lala247:

Chairman
cool
heeeyyy!!! Miss I greet you. Hope your doing great
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Yasher: 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
Congrats to her. She has been saved from what might be a regretable marital experience. Now she can take her time to do better foundational works before going into another relationship.

NB: you dey complain say dem cancel your flight abi? I tell you, it is a lot better for you to be down here, wishing you were up there. Than for you to be up there, wishing you were down here.
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
She should cry and roll on the floor and beg him, after all he is the only man in the world that can ever love her. She can even give him bj all nite and kneel down to beg him and make sure she cries and not bath or eat so the man can forgive whatever she did wrong. If he is still stubborn she can threaten to kill herself, after all, her life has no meaning without him by her side. I think that's how she feels now.

Seriously, people have to know that love is a quantum factor and can be depleted. To love and be loved, you must constantly create the demand for you by creating artificial scarcity of your piriki or puzzay, without this, you will loose what is yours. Love fades, it needs repainting.

1 Like

Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by zainyola(f): 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
Elslim:
Shit happens... learn to move On

Hell yeah
Mine was good 5yrs but now am fucking okay no tym to b thinking smiley
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by vareal(m): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
Get linked up with me ND see him as d past via 08068491516
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Toks2008(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
holluwai:
After 11years?

Is she married now?

You suppose follow her husband marry her ni mehn!

Sincerely, sure it wasn't your fault?

Im too plain to jilt a lady.
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Clemzy16(m): 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
lalasticlala:

Ya. Pls the lady in question needs advice, so u can help her
Gosh! see snubing
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by deebrain(m): 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
Why the break up? Not enough info.

However, whatever the issue, MOVE ON.

The most important things can never break up with you-

Your God.

Your gifts.

Your destiny.

Feel free to date them and enjoy your life.
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by iconpsalmmy(m): 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
It's only GOD dat can amend a broken hrt ..... You just have to get Him d pieces!!!

Dis is not the end of the Road..... Try to put yourself together and move on!!!
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by 0b1nna: 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
Firstly, it says females in the house Lalasticlala you be female? That's on a lighter note.
Secondly, no matter what she's told here on Nairaland it won't stop the aching & hurting she feels down to her soul. She needs time to allow herself heal.
She shouldn't fling herself into any man's arms just because she's single and on the rebound.
It's okay to be heartbroken, it shows your human and love an illusion. I'd refer her to a portion from Aaron Neville's song "Everyone plays the fool". It says:
How can you help it, when the music starts to play
And your ability to reason, is swept away
Oh, heaven on earth is all you see, you're out of touch with reality
And now you cry, but when you do, next time around someone cries for you
In other words, heart break is almost like a vicious circle. 2day it's her turn. Tomorrow, somebody's hearty will be broken by her actions or inactions.
I wish her a speedy recovery from her heartbreak.
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Clarakings(f): 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
Life
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by hippyzuki(f): 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mine was 7yrs. I didn't die so yu won't. Just concentrate on being a better person. Andd everything will fall into place
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by iconpsalmmy(m): 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
It's only GOD that can Amend a broken HRT..... What you have to Do is get HIM the pieces!!!

This is not the END..... Try to put yourself together and move on!!!
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by airex(m): 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
Twaci:
embarassed Its sad, really. Well I won't start that all guys are wicked and the same rubbish....Rather lemme say this, girl, he aint worth you.

Everything happens for a reason, even breakups. Let him go, don't cling (that's stupid), don't even bother wondering if he misses you (yeah, I can read minds and I know that's what you are thinking)....just stand up, dust the memories off your shoulders (won't be easy, I know), and smile. Smile because a better man is coming for you.

Oh yeah, in the meantime, work on yourself....we don't really know why he left, so, just learn and move on.

#my2cents
Be more constructive in ur criticism. Did u get to know d reason behind d break up? Let her come up and gve reasons den we get to hear from the guy if possible instead of passing selfish judgements!
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Prettiest2015(f): 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sorry for that,nothing happen wtot God's consent&HE alone knows the best...Dear sis,please move on wt ur life,be focus&be prayerful...Broken relationship is better than broken marriage.Guys don't worth dying for@all...relationship of 4years..hmmm..Guys,may God forgive u sha.ITS WELL WITH U.
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by chudez0147(m): 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
Twaci:
embarassed Its sad, really. Well I won't start that all guys are wicked and the same rubbish....Rather lemme say this, girl, he aint worth you.

Oh yeah, in the meantime, work on yourself....we don't really know why he left, so, just learn and move on.

#my2cents
non sense....How would you know if my Jimmie don't worth her\better mn coming her way? What if everything you think happens the other way round? What if she's a cheat\all of that? Am getting you
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
Twaci:

#my2cents
I like your response. But the first thing I would do is to ask if she has been giving the guy 'heat' for a long time. I say this because some girls are really not worth being in a relationship with. Don't be too surprise if the guy has been 'managing' her all this while.
*just saying**
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
lalasticlala:
I got this mail from a Nairaland visitor who seriously needs advice.

Please help her by offering her good and useful pieces of advice that would help raise her spirits high..

i'll say this again, how are we sure the guy has not been trying to cope in the relationship may be due to too much wahala from the chic? Because some girls can be a handful when in a relationship with them...
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by vacant06(m): 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Eyaaaa the guy don see everything wen he dey fined, move on and smoke some weed
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by petkoffDrake(m): 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
lalasticlala:

Please help her by offering her good and useful pieces of advice that would help raise her spirits high..

simple!
move on with her life, find out what made him dump her and correct herself and prepare for her next hubby!
Am single sha!
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by activefibre1(m): 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
you need origin bitters
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by malele(m): 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
I keep telling girls don't be In a relationship that last more than 1yrs, serious guy won't take up to 4yrs to propose to u
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
lalasticlala:

Time for a sober reflection
Look inwards
Re evaluate your actions in the relationship
What could you have done better to make this last?
Take the lessons learned and determine to apply them to the next one .
This one wasn't meant to be
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by godoluwa(m): 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
I like your response. But the first thing I would do is to ask if she has been giving the guy 'heat' for a long time. I say this because some girls are really not worth being in a relationship with. Don't be too surprise if the guy has been 'managing' her all this while.
*just saying**
God bless you bro. I personally broke up with my girl of 4years & 2months yesterday. Those time we were together was hell for me. Number of years is not what matter but ability of both partner to comprehend each other. btw, she no dey nairaland which means d story waz nt mine. LIFE GOES ON...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed / 7 Unavoidable Regrets People Have After A Breakup / What’s The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Fallen Out Of Your Pocket/Bag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.