Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her (27240 Views)

'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! / Telling Them About Her Past Relationship Keep Driving Them Away- Advise Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

Lol likewise hun
Please.... Stop quoting me! Thanks! I really don't like you!
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 27, 2015
SAZZYSKOLY:
Lala u jus dey tassi ( tackle) everybody front back left and centre like say u dey play Italian league grin.... u better right danger zone Keep off my AREA tongue

Lol noo oh
Im a lover not a fighter just can't take ppl who dnt mind their biz the person is tlking about we r friends his ere sucking other ppl sh!t up . over 25 acting like they under lol becuase small small girls r feeling his head with rubbish .
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 27, 2015
foxxynik:

Please.... Stop quoting me! Thanks! I really don't like you!

Y don't u just ignore
Isnt that what some1 with sense does .. I wouldnt want ur sort to like me anyway . A dreg like u .. I use u do gateman grin

Neway dont reply smiley bye
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2015
Ode quoted me first oh

Chai stupidity
Talking bout a chics menses .. What gent chts like dat . At least i know ur a full troll keep trolling hunni .
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

Y don't u just ignore
Isnt that what some1 with sense does .. I wouldnt want ur sort to like me anyway . A dreg like u .. I use u do gateman grin

Neway dont reply smiley bye

You wouldn't right?.... LoL....
You wish u never posted that...coz deep down! U want me so very much!
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:
Ode quoted me first oh

Chai stupidity
Talking bout a chics menses .. What gent chts like dat . At least i know ur a full troll keep trolling hunni .
Local girls be posting trunks...... You're so local and lack social manners!
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 27, 2015
foxxynik:

Local girls be posting trunks...... You're so local and lack [b]social manner[/b]s!

Lol local hehehe u wish hun

But u talking bout menses lol whose the local one .. Ur still quoting dont.
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 27, 2015
foxxynik:

You wouldn't right?.... LoL....
You wish u never posted that...coz deep down! U want me so very much!

I wont even let my maid date u lol
Abeg gerra out jare
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

I wont even let my maid date u lol
Abeg gerra out jare
On the contrary, u'd want to have me all to urself without letting ur mates have a bit of me right?....
Dreamer!
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 27, 2015
foxxynik:

On the contrary, u'd want to have me all to urself without letting ur mates have a bit of me right?....
Dreamer!

Lol u better come to my therapy room u need serious help
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

Lol local hehehe u wish hun

But u talking bout menses lol whose the local one .. Ur still quoting dont.
You're a local dame!..... Street urchin!.... Menstrual period is the only period where girls get tensed and it's scientifically proven!.... I asked you coz ur responz was irrational....
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 27, 2015
foxxynik:

You're a local dame!..... Street urchin!.... Menstrual period is the only period where girls get tensed and it's scientifically proven!.... I asked you coz ur responz was irrational....

*sips tea*
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

Lol u better come to my therapy room u need serious help
Therapy ROOM?..... So fast?..... Lol! Tek it easy on urself.....
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

*sips tea*
Now u get my point!.... It took u a whole explanation to understand a simple comment!
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 27, 2015
foxxynik:

Now u get my point!.... It took u a whole explanation to understand a simple comment!

Yawns
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by SAZZYSKOLY(m): 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
Loll..... aw u take know say em don pass 25 grin abi nah u born am wink.... in AY voice make everybody KPOM KPI ( calm down) tongue
Lala247:

Lol noo oh
Im a lover not a fighter just can't take ppl who dnt mind their biz the person is tlking about we r friends his ere sucking other ppl sh!t up . over 25 acting like they under lol becuase small small girls r feeling his head with rubbish .
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
SAZZYSKOLY:
Loll..... aw u take know say em don pass 25 grin abi nah u born am wink.... in AY voice make everybody KPOM KPI ( calm down) tongue

Im calm lol mayb nah me who knows

Nah play i dey play .. Oloro no know

1 Like

Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by Amazo: 4:50pm On May 09, 2015
jomile:
don't mind if u do
*that emoticon with folded arms* wink
Don't tap too much current or elseā€¦grin
Re: Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her by yeyeomosowon(f): 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
let him go dear. its not the end of the world,its just a matter of time you will get over it. you will thank God for break up when you meet your own partner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January / Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.