Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities (67152 Views)

"Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / You Can’t Determine How Buhari Fights Corruption – APC Replies PDP Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by eaglechild: 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
Is this how he wants to start.

By killing the free press.

What happened to FOI and democratic opposition.

Let this senile general not take us back to the dreary days of darkness.

Nigeria look what you have signed up for.

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by WisdomFlakes: 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochimas:

I laugh in Swahili ,
Any leader that cannot take criticism be it from opposition or not is not fit to be a leader at all.
I will be here laughing like OBJ when various unions will be shut down for protesting and demanding for their rights.
He did it before and I pray he do it again.
Then you all will know what pay back really means

President Obama calls out Fox news in Two speeches:

http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/president-obama-cites-fox-news-in-two-speeches/242091
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by fam24(f): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
Truth be told, this is not good at all. Jonathan didnt close or bar saharareporters so why should Buhari bar Ait? Abeg he should have a rethink.
There is no way jonathan will ban saharareporter because it is a website which operate from the united state and not nigeria.And who told you sahara reporter is own by an APC chieftain unlike AIT owned by dokpesi.
Btw TVC are not allowed to operate in PDP states
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by timunstopable: 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
Truth be told, this is not good at all. Jonathan didnt close or bar saharareporters so why should Buhari bar Ait? Abeg he should have a rethink.

lol how will Jonathan ban sahara reporters that operate from the United States

kai think am now......

I wan talk say u no dey intelligent bt make I leave matter
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

I said it. APC and their general is still full of hate for the likes of AIT and others who exposed Buhari for who he truly is: A senile, certificateless and clueless dictator grin

Well, I have bad news for Buhari: this is democracy, you can't use Decree 4 as a weapon to suppress AIT and others for telling the truth grin. Deal with it and stop acting like a child smiley

This is no decree time.
AIT went unprofessional and unethical to defame GMB xter which were lies,thinking gej will win.

AIT.must pay for. the lies they told about GMB.,,..heads will also roll on NTA
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by netmillionaires(m): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

I said it. APC and their general is still full of hate for the likes of AIT and others who exposed Buhari for who he truly is: A senile, certificateless and clueless dictator grin

Well, I have bad news for Buhari: this is democracy, you can't use Decree 4 as a weapon to suppress AIT and others for telling the truth grin. Deal with it and stop acting like a child smiley
will AIT try that nonsense in a sane society without been prosecuted? What happened to business and professional ethic?
Have you forgotten that the same AIT went ahead to praise Buhari and even went as far as counting all his qualifications when he won d election? Enough of this hate campaign!
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by psalmbuk: 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

shut up fool

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by allanphash7(m): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
Cant just stop laffin at ur previous quote

Av read and read it again

Lwkmd
kelvine:
shocked shocked shocked ok tell him I need FG contract since you know him personally.

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by illiad1(m): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
raumdeuter:
They should follow Jonathan to Otuoke and cover his daily activities after May 29

You people are useless.
So now its one either sing buhari or leave Nigeria?

You're all headed to a disastrous end.

Apc. Muslims. Extremists. Islamists. War. Terrorism.

Bring it all on! Yorubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by kodded(m): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
ayusco85:

thats because the station never hauled insults at the clueless one. he only barred AIT not the whole press. ewu

undecided

can i call your dad the "clueless" one ?
will you be offended by that statement ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by IYANGBALI: 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
GboyegaD:
This is a childish act. The general and his advisers should please grow up.
where were you or dokpesi when they were doing their campaign of hate?did you tell dem to grow up? Its pay back time,so deal with it

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by olandoboy(m): 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
this sounds funny,the general did not bar any AIT from covering his functions,the general is to big for such nonsense
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by hansad: 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
Is Buhari yet president?
Where did his security details derive the constitutional powers to bar AIT or any media from covering public events organized by or for Buhari?

Nigerians who asked for Change must have asked for dictatorshilp.

Remember which clan ruled Nigeria in the 1980s to late 1990s when even Beninoise and Togolese akara and vegetables sellers were using mobile phones, while Nigerians had none. Nigerians were held incommunicado.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by sirvic01(m): 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
Obiwannn:

this is totally uncalled for
Obi, the documentaries was damaging, they even went as far as getting families involved....they never criticized, they kept on airing false documentaries.

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Positiveminds(m): 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
The truth is bitter. The point is this:
1. GMB should know that in a democratic environment, you do not gag the press. That will be bad publicity for the government.
2. GMB needs to learn the act of tolerance from GEJ.
3. AIT didn't carry out calculated hate campaign against GMB. All APC needed to do was run contrary publicity to refute those so called negative media advertorial against GMB.

4. We all should brace up for a DICTATORS reign. It will be ugly, I tell you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by help3852: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
fam24:
your father is childish.Do you know what those hate campaign could do to one's reputation ?

If you are a lady, and you are abusing people, hmmmm because of politician.

Do you watch TVC owned by Tinubu??
How did this hatred for GEJ come about??
is it not media that has made you this bitter??

this bitterness will set Nigeria ablaze, if not our generation sometime in the future if it doesn't stop.

Just listen to yourself and see how bitter and angry you are, how did you get to this stage.

May God help us, if nairaland was an open space where people met one on one, many would be dead by now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

are you justifying AIT for their 419 character asassinaation? Because of money? You must be a craz thief.

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
satelliteDISH:

U r just talking nonsense. if u no take time, i go report u to GMB. Now switch off that ur phone.

Grow up.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by tete7000(m): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Buhari is shooting himself in the foot. He wants the press to turn against him? No matter what, the press will protect its own. I am really sorry for him, he is not been well advised.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Larow(m): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
GboyegaD:
This is a childish act. The general and his advisers should please grow up.
gbenu osi soun! Ode buruku!

2 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by bakila: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

they should eat tan money. No more advert for them.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by manny4life(m): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

President Obama calls out Fox news in Two speeches:

http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/president-obama-cites-fox-news-in-two-speeches/242091

See the title of the thread (Hate Campaign: Buhari fights back, BARS AIT from covering his activities)

Read my response "SLOWLY" and try again...

If you can't deduce, here it is: Obama doesn't like Fox... Your link proved my point because he called them out "TWICE". Show me where Obama barred them?

2 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Buhari needs to know that this is democracy... he needs to apply diplomacy.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by virus05(m): 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
lol..see what he is doing nd u guyz r supportin him...blind people..muslims find it hard to forgive...what nonsense...na like dis e go take start...next one now na to put owner of ait for prison...lets watch and see..i taught he have changed?
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Rotimi47: 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

He dealt with AIT maturely & I believe it give his hatter's goose pimples.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by eaglechild: 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
TeamSimple:

What is this guy saying,Buhari does not intend acting outside the constitution. If that is what he wants so be it. His not ordering for the closure of ait. Don't know when selecting who covers your affairs becomes a sign of hate. Moreover AIT is not a national Station.
He is a public figure and the president elect.

His activities are public.

His swearing in is a public event.

Once he takes up that mantle of leadership he will be even more exposed to the public than he has ever been.

He has not seen anything yet and he is already bawling like a toddler.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by taharqa: 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
Rolly83:

You're such a big fool...I'm getting sick n tired of rants...Bastard Loser!!!!

Look at this sillly empty headed Teenager defending a 79 year old great-grandfather's attempt to gang her mouth and restrict her freedoms!!

Where did you hide your brains, fine gurl
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by help3852: 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
fam24:
There is no way jonathan will ban saharareporter because it is a website which operate from the united state and not nigeria.And who told you sahara reporter is own by an APC chieftain unlike AIT owned by dokpesi.
Btw TVC are not allowed to operate in PDP states
name one state that barred TVC, stop spreading lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by sniperr007(m): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Payback's a bit.ch cool

Ait threw all ethics to the wind during the presidential campaign. They should emulate Channels tv.

Smh...we dont need vindictive behaviors.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by sirvic01(m): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
thotsofnaij:
Totally unacceptable Sir! You can't say because you don't like what a paper or news outlet said about you and then ban them from coverage of government. This is undemocratic. This is not a military dictatorship!

IMO i think they overstepped because of money, the court should wade into this ...i will like to see how far they (AIT) can go.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by sniperr007(m): 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
Boscojugunu:
Good move. I like that. SAI BUHARI.... my no nonsense president

Smh.we dont need vindictive behaviors. Dis is democracy where from of speech is one of its core attributes.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by hansad: 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
Positiveminds:
The truth is bitter. The point is this:
1. GMB should know that in a democratic environment, you do not gag the press. That will be bad publicity for the government.
2. GMB needs to learn the act of tolerance from GEJ.
3. AIT didn't carry out calculated hate campaign against GMB. All APC needed to do was run contrary publicity to refute those so called negative media advertorial against GMB.

4. We all should brace up for a DICTATORS reign. It will be ugly, I tell you.

Buh is yet to become president but already treathening those to probe and unarguably jail, he is already treathening press freedom even as a president-elect.

Well, Buhari does this because he knows that Nigeria's political class are clumsy, the military worse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos / Senate Removes NYSC From The Constitution, Others (Pics) / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.