Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable (33364 Views)

Revenue Generation: FG May Revise Restriction On 41 Items / Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" / Another Unpresidential Error: See Pix. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by kings09(m): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
hopilo:
GEJ should have banned Sahara report, Nation, Punch, Vangaurd and others. In democracy there is press freedom and freedom of expression, for those supporting this action today I pray when GMB start to clamp down on Nigerians in social network we should not complain.
they neva attacked Gej personally but his failure in govt. N moreover Buhari dd not close down AIT. He jst asked dem 2 stop reporting abt his private life. 4 gudness sake he has nt bn sworn-in.
Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by mashnino(m): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
your heart never cut finish.... hypocrites...

when AIT was defaming his image.. it was very democratic

But now you come here talking shit... Nonsense..

Una wan practice American democracy but una no ready to behave...

Buhari carry on joor...leave all this 2-faced liars with their problems
Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by Xeedorf: 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has said that all accredited media organizations in the country, including the African Independent Television (AIT), are free to cover the activities of the President-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

In a statement issued in Abuja on Tuesday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the party said the incoming Buhari Administration will not discriminate against any media organization, irrespective of its role during the electioneering campaign leading up to the recent polls.

It however enjoined all media organizations to observe the highest level of professional standards in carrying out their duties.

”There is a Code of Ethics guiding the practice of journalism in Nigeria, and this demands every journalist to ensure a strict adherence to the highest levels of ethics and professionalism in carrying out their duties.

”There must be repercussions, within the realms of the law, for media organizations which have wantonly breached the Code of Ethics of the journalism profession and turned themselves to partisans instead of professionals. But such repercussions will not include barring any accredited media organization from covering the activities of the President-elect,” APC said.
Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by boujaye: 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
olatunji21:
Ait attack on Gen. Buhari, very democratic, Presidential and 100% acceptable..Fools

what attack? by reminding Nigerians of the history of buhari especially those of us that were children then and those born later, so whats the crime of the media house?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by benzion72(m): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
Let AIT or what is their name go to court abi na by force. Na by force they take person picture grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Hunter is being hunted
Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by Firefire(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
barcanista:
This is my problem with Buharists. They are too partisan and double standard. It is a pity that Nigerians will have to tolerate them for another 4 years.

relax, we shall show them we too know about media, rules and laws, we cannot be fooled.

Lie Mohamed set the stage.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
barcanista:
My heart was filled with grief after reading the Vanguard Report titled "Hate campaign: Buhari fights back, bars AIT from covering his activities - http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/hate-campaign-buhari-fights-back-bars-ait-from-covering-his-activities/.

The question that stroke through my mind was "Can this be be justified in any sane democracy?".

It appears like Muhammadu Buhari is yet to come to terms with the present day democratic dispensation that he is bound to lead for the next for years or he is just acting naive. Perhaps the Daura-born General wants to bring back Decree 4 through the back door or he is out to fight any media organisation that he considers to be his adversary. Whatever be the case, Nigerians will not allow anyone to tamper with the freedom of media as provided by the 1999 Constitution.

President-elect Muhammadu Buhari need to be reminded that Sections 22 and 39 (1)(2) (quoted below) specifically made provision for Press Freedom.

Press Freedom In Nigeria's Constitution
Section 22 of the Nigerian 1999 constitution states that: “the press, radio, television and other agencies of mass media shall at all times be free to uphold the fundamental objectives contained in this chapter and uphold the responsibility and accountability of the government to the people.”

Section 39(1) States that "Every person shall be entitled to freedom of expression, including freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart ideas and information without interference.
Section 39(2) further went on to say "Without prejudice to the generality of subsection(1) of this section, every person shall be entitled to own, establish and operate any medium for the dissemination of information, ideas and opinion."

Buhari Should Remember His Words on Press Freedom
At his interactive session with members of Newspapers Proprietors of Nigeria (NPAN) and Nigeria Guild of Editors (NGE) on March 17, 2015, he pledged to uphold Press Freedom and to be a friend of the Press. In his own words...

“Concerning the Decree 4 of 1984, I have to assure you that the time for that is over. That was part of military administration and dictatorship, but I have also promised you that I am now a converted, and converted democrat. Therefore, I want to assure you that I am going to be a friend of the media and this time, I will work well with you as friends and partners in the development of the nation, and that is my promise to you.”

“I want to give you my full assurances that in this democratic dispensation, I will ensure that the Nigerian Constitution is upheld. This includes respect for the media, respect for the right to free expression and freedom of speech. I have said elsewhere that I cannot change the past. But I can change the present and the future. Dictatorship goes with military rule as do edicts such as Decree 4"

"...I will continue to promote the consolidation of democracy in our great country, Nigeria, by guaranteeing that the media’s freedom is not compromised in any way. I give you my full assurances that the Nigerian media will be free under our APC government.”.
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=109636

The Unfortunate AIT Restriction
It is a unfortunate that President-elect Muhammadu Buhari that claimed to be a "reformed democrat" throughout the electioneering period will take the ignoble decision of preventing AIT from covering his activities even before taking oath of office. It is also unfortunate that the man that pledged to be a friend of the media will issue restricting order on a law abiding corporate citizen and a legally recognise media house. Buhari is expected to treat all members of the Media in the most appropriate manner. He should remember that the rights of the media as enshrined in the Constitution is not subject to change via Presidential desire. If he hasn't been told, he should be aware that his restriction on AIT is undemocratic and can never be tolerated in any sane democracy. If the President-elect has anything against AIT, he should seek redress in court. He may not like AIT as a media outfit but he should allow them conduct their duties unfettered as long as they operate within the ambit of the law.

Finally, let me remind President-elect Muhammadu Buhari that Nigerians are looking up to him to fulfil his numerous electoral promises. We will not tolerate any form of impunity or "executive rascality" whether from him(as President) or from any officer of his incoming government.

God Bless Nigeria
Source: http://solomontonye..com/2015/04/buharis-restriction-on-ait-undemocratic.html

Ur. threads are also nice, solid n insightful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by diamondzzs(f): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
vision2022:
By posting this; this barca nonsense you are a fool, consider what AIT did to GMB just b/cos they were giving money by Jonathan, if I were in GMB shoes I will use NBC to close the station and its sister companies down to serve as deterrant to others that may like to engage in such unruly behaviour in future. They left their professional conduct to engage in character assasination. fooools.
Oooh pls shut up & stop being a cry baby, same if not worse has bn done to Jonathan, we in democracy he shud deal with it, comes with d job he applied for & won
Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by Braggante(m): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
Since he has not taken the oath of office yet, he is still an ordinary citizen and thus has the right to prevent any newsman from covering his personal activities. If this is done after he becomes president, we may cry foul like this, but for now, he has every right to restrict AIT from covering his private matters.
He isn't yet in public office.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by siralos135: 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
We all should give the president elect a benefit of doubt.For all I care,he is not yet the president of Nigeria.He has a right to whom he desire to associate with and whom he does not.He has d right as to the media he should give access to or whom he shouldn't.Until he is sworn in as d president,Gen Buhari remain a private citizen.We can all start crying foul if as a president he bars or ban any media house or agent.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by shammah1(m): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
Are you sick? Does Buhari owns Nigeria to try that childish sh*t? If he messes up as a president which he has already started showing glimpse of the vengeance and dictatorship we know him for, we won't hesitate to throw him out of Aso Rock. Wicked man.
vision2022:
By posting this; this barca nonsense you are a fool, consider what AIT did to GMB just b/cos they were giving money by Jonathan, if I were in GMB shoes I will use NBC to close the station and its sister companies down to serve as deterrant to others that may like to engage in such unruly behaviour in future. They left their professional conduct to engage in character assasination. fooools.
Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by shammah1(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
Just as you commented. Smh
iscoli:
i dnt knw y weneva dis "barcanista" opens dumb thread as usual lyk dis one ppl jst troop in to comment. giving d guy unessesary attention dat dnt evn wat d thread. mtsheeeeew.
Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by baralatie(m): 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
Firefire:

APC is DERANGED. undecided

once again the APC has changed their statement.
mehn! this govt of apc .....ehnn!
Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by Ezemust: 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
olatunji21:

Right from the onset u never liked Tinubu, u association with APC was only because of the Buhari's Factor..You hated corruption(back then)..You were very objective in all of ur analysis..I was Surprised the Tide turn all of a sudden, u suddenly became the defender of the oppressive govt.. I was suprised and Stil Is..
who was the govmnt oppressing.certainly nt my type
Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by kraftykc(m): 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
Wait...GMB didn't close AIT down, he simply asked them not to cone to his events anymore right?

FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION IS GUARANTEED BY THE CONSTITUTION.
Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
Exactly my stand. I believe in politics of patriotism and not that of enmity or bitterness. I can't hate you because you are APC or PDP. Even the big politicians flex babes together and share money together. Kudos bro...
Alphaoscar:

Its nothing personal and we can't all reason the same way all the time. But its only that I am not an apostle of someone burning the bridge once he cross it because we all still have a long way to go and its even stupid taking this politicians issues personal because you will not be their when they are settling themselves while the supporters are left alone to die with their wounds. The matters arising since the announcement of the presidential result should also serve as a lesson to every of thes politicians supporters. One love Bro.
Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by shawl: 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
With the level of "hate-journalism" (my phrase) practiced by AIT before, during and even after the campaigns, it is right and justifiable if the
security detail attached to Buhari temporarily bans them until after the swearing-in at least. My reasoning is informed by events that led to the Afghan war where a suicide bomber dressed as a journalist blew himself up killing Abu Maqhood who was opposed to the Taliban Govt. while pointing a microphone at him at a press conference. Remember George Bush jr. dodging shoes also at a packed press conference in Iraq? More importantly, it is not distant memory that Gen. Buhari escaped a suicide attack in Kaduna thus, taking precautionary measures against a hostile TV station is pre-emptive thinking and perfectly reasonable. - wahala on SR
Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by DInvertedHammer: 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
hopilo:
GEJ should have banned Sahara report, Nation, Punch, Vangaurd and others. In democracy there is press freedom and freedom of expression, for those supporting this action today I pray when GMB start to clamp down on Nigerians in social network we should not complain.
/
Did you hear any of the news outlets you mentioned use Patience's barrenness as a campaign news?. But AIT against all modicum of fairness was singing the death of GMB's wife and daughter as a national anthem.
\
Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by nagoma(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
barcanista:
Mr Muhammadu Buhari just like Obasanjo and others are intolerant when it comes to Press Freedom. Unfortunately for Mr Buhari, we will not sit and watch him disrupt the constitutionally protecting duties of any media house. If he is unsatisfied he should go to court or live with it. Tyranny will not be allowed in this dispensation

Why are you hyperventilating over this issue and even regarding this mischievous and hateful AIT as a professional media organization?
AIT was bought and paid for by the corruption cabal of Jonathan's Nigeria and they went all out in the most vicious and malignant campaign of calumny on the person of Muhammadu Buhari. The slander, defamation and the injury they heaped on that man and his family is still fresh on our minds. You don't expect him to welcome and embrace these treacherous and venomous evil outfit (AIT), and the criminal characters they represent.
I admire magnanimity in victory, I love forgiving people but in this case I will urge Buhari to distant himself from the diabolical and spiteful AIT. I will go as far as urging him (when he becomes president) to ensure that this arm of corruption called AIT is submerged and suffocated economically and for good - nonsense .
Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by teeboi15: 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
Jobless fools,all ur utterances won't stop Buhari from performing.
Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by Jesusloveyou: 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
barcanista:
The management of AIT are not answerable to Buhari and they owe him no explanation. Buhari has NO right to suspend, intefere or intrude into the affairs of the media whether AIT or no AIT. His action is unfortunate, unconstitutional and can be likened to War Against Press Freedom. You Buharists supporting this show of Tyranny should hide your heads in shame.
u see ur life,so u expect president buhari to be answerable to ait and u,show us ur constitution where president-elect should not have rest in his private house,not aso rock,or to privately discuse with his friends in his private room is now a crime,by d way,where they invited,u should hide ur head in shame .
Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
chuna1985:

Ur. threads are also nice, solid n insightful.
Thanks brother...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by Alphaoscar: 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
baralatie:

wait for it.by may 29 what do you think will happen to freedom of the press!
selective barring of media houses!
decree 4 loading.......

You are preempting the incoming administration for no just course. Why don't you wait atleast till may 30 and use his actions to criticise him? What you are doing now is like you have never to see anything good in the coming administration even if they are doing fine. Its as if you are very bittered and pained with the outcome of the election which is uncalled for because there will always be a winner and a loser in every contest like this.
Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by kings09(m): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
barcanista:
My heart was filled with grief after reading the Vanguard Report titled "Hate campaign: Buhari fights back, bars AIT from covering his activities - http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/hate-campaign-buhari-fights-back-bars-ait-from-covering-his-activities/.

The question that stroke through my mind was "Can this be be justified in any sane democracy?".

It appears like Muhammadu Buhari is yet to come to terms with the present day democratic dispensation that he is bound to lead for the next for years or he is just acting naive. Perhaps the Daura-born General wants to bring back Decree 4 through the back door or he is out to fight any media organisation that he considers to be his adversary. Whatever be the case, Nigerians will not allow anyone to tamper with the freedom of media as provided by the 1999 Constitution.

President-elect Muhammadu Buhari need to be reminded that Sections 22 and 39 (1)(2) (quoted below) specifically made provision for Press Freedom.

Press Freedom In Nigeria's Constitution
Section 22 of the Nigerian 1999 constitution states that: “the press, radio, television and other agencies of mass media shall at all times be free to uphold the fundamental objectives contained in this chapter and uphold the responsibility and accountability of the government to the people.”

Section 39(1) States that "Every person shall be entitled to freedom of expression, including freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart ideas and information without interference.
Section 39(2) further went on to say "Without prejudice to the generality of subsection(1) of this section, every person shall be entitled to own, establish and operate any medium for the dissemination of information, ideas and opinion."

Buhari Should Remember His Words on Press Freedom
At his interactive session with members of Newspapers Proprietors of Nigeria (NPAN) and Nigeria Guild of Editors (NGE) on March 17, 2015, he pledged to uphold Press Freedom and to be a friend of the Press. In his own words...

“Concerning the Decree 4 of 1984, I have to assure you that the time for that is over. That was part of military administration and dictatorship, but I have also promised you that I am now a converted, and converted democrat. Therefore, I want to assure you that I am going to be a friend of the media and this time, I will work well with you as friends and partners in the development of the nation, and that is my promise to you.”

“I want to give you my full assurances that in this democratic dispensation, I will ensure that the Nigerian Constitution is upheld. This includes respect for the media, respect for the right to free expression and freedom of speech. I have said elsewhere that I cannot change the past. But I can change the present and the future. Dictatorship goes with military rule as do edicts such as Decree 4"

"...I will continue to promote the consolidation of democracy in our great country, Nigeria, by guaranteeing that the media’s freedom is not compromised in any way. I give you my full assurances that the Nigerian media will be free under our APC government.”.
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=109636

The Unfortunate AIT Restriction
It is a unfortunate that President-elect Muhammadu Buhari that claimed to be a "reformed democrat" throughout the electioneering period will take the ignoble decision of preventing AIT from covering his activities even before taking oath of office. It is also unfortunate that the man that pledged to be a friend of the media will issue restricting order on a law abiding corporate citizen and a legally recognise media house. Buhari is expected to treat all members of the Media in the most appropriate manner. He should remember that the rights of the media as enshrined in the Constitution is not subject to change via Presidential desire. If he hasn't been told, he should be aware that his restriction on AIT is undemocratic and can never be tolerated in any sane democracy. If the President-elect has anything against AIT, he should seek redress in court. He may not like AIT as a media outfit but he should allow them conduct their duties unfettered as long as they operate within the ambit of the law.

Finally, let me remind President-elect Muhammadu Buhari that Nigerians are looking up to him to fulfil his numerous electoral promises. We will not tolerate any form of impunity or "executive rascality" whether from him(as President) or from any officer of his incoming government.

God Bless Nigeria
Source: http://solomontonye..com/2015/04/buharis-restriction-on-ait-undemocratic.html
Barcanista d loser. Buhari has nt bn sworn-in thr4 he still has right as to who gets 2 cover his private life. Buhari ddnt close down AIT thr4 press freedom has nt bn breached. Moreover z Buhari d only news Ait has to cover. I tot they had Gej their hero n fayose their role model to report abt. D same Ait dat said buhari had no certificate suddenly changed to Buhari d Phd holder. Continue ur anti-GMB propaganda. @least it showing ur role as d biggest opposition in africa. Bunch of a serial pained LOSER.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by fineguy11(m): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
barcanista:
What do you mean by "AIT attack"? If Buhari is convinced that AIT aired defaming story on him, the appropriate thing to do is to seek redress in Court or Petition the regulatory agencies. Buhari will not be allowed to "tame" the Press. This is not within his power and it is unacceptable in any democracy.
Cry me a pond...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by Jchi9876: 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
barcanista:
Injury to one is injury to all. If he can do that to AIT then it means he can do same to STV, Channels TV, Galaxy etc. We have to remind him of the present democratic reality so that he won't bite more than he is expected to chew.

BAstardnista Tonye,

those ur opolo eyes done see this thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/2280952/pwc-report-latest-cbn-npdc/5#33181849
Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by stayblack: 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
AIT IS TRASH,SIMPLE....
Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by Forwetinnah: 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
olatunji21:
Ait attack on Gen. Buhari, very democratic, Presidential and 100% acceptable..Fools

Which attack? Tell me one atrocity in that documentary that isn't true??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by Billygee2u: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
dunkem21:
I laugh in Nairaland grin

Mark my words, very soon, typing "one chance" on NL will earn you a lengthy ban. grin

Your own don finish if you follow dey type ... MY HERO ..... MY ROLE MODEL grin

NIJA youths I pity una ooo,shebi una de shout change,sai baba,now una never know yet sey una don enter babaonechance scam bus,hahaha
Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ezemust:
who was the govmnt oppressing.certainly nt my type
The Jonathan govt is not for the poor...
Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by andaroyale: 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
There is something called freedom of press that exists in the Nigerian constiitution and the last thing this country need is a dictator. he is not even being sworn in yet and all this? i doubt this is the type of change Nigerians are anticipating.
Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by timunstopable: 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
How can you equate barring from events to Restriction of Press freedom

Did he ban Ait from broadcasting? No

Did he arrest any ait staff? NO

Under Gej daily trust and leadership newspaper was closed down.Their editors arrested

Under Gej soldiers seized new papers nationwide

Under Gej aljazeera journalists were arrested for days

Yet Gejites call Gej hero.. nonsense

For the Records

OBAMA boycotted Fox news for two years because he felt they were partisan and biased

Labour Party in the Uk barred Sun from covering its activities

David Cameron Party also barred Guardian from covering its activities

so what is the fuss about

All over th world news agency ve political bias bt ethics of journalism still need to be adhered to

By the way Gej e-rats yet to recover from the failure

Apc has issued a statement that ait can cover Buhari Events

So can we move on to more pressing issues like the monumental stealing in NNPC from the released Pwc audit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And Family In Church For Thanksgiving, After Assassination Attempt / Obasanjo, Saraki, Okorocha In Monrovia For George Weah’s Inauguration / Primary School Teacher, Others Forfeit ₦120m, Cars To Nigerian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.