Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) (69563 Views)

How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS / Buhari To US: A Refusal To Arm My Troops Cos Of "So-called Human Rights Violat.. / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Your link is for something not related to what i asked for!

However, i did do a search of my own and found one instance where it was reported the Nigerian gov't accused Biafra of bombing a neighbourhood! No pictures......nothing! On the other hand, there were tons of reports of Biafra accusing Nigeria of bombing schools, hospitals, farms, etc! The only difference this time is that not only do we have independent corroboration of all this, but we also have video and pictorial evidence to back up the assertions!

Were Biafrans saints? I'm sure they weren't!.....But one thing i've come to realize is that in war truth is the first casualty!

What i find hard to understand is, we don't like or trust ourselves yet some want this fraud of a country to continue existing! Igbos are making moves -no matter what you may think of said moves- to try and end this charade; but Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani are doing absolutely nothing to try and end this relationship with the Igbo they're burdened with!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3Erl5Y-SZM

lemme guess u re from delta North, delta IBO, SMH...

u betrayed our region during the war, my grand dad always tell me hw u guys betrayed our Mid western region to ojukwu, u even planned to kill our brother David EJor, Never regretted my forefathers fighting along Nigeria army, tanks to my itskeri , isoko and ijaw brothers, always thinking ojukwu was a saint

Igbo wanted to Lord over our resources, sometimes wen I read Igbos comment claiming Delta state as part of Biafra I jst laugh,

I rather b in a country with my rest SS tribe, than ibos

praying 4 Niger Delta republic, Biafra can av u guys if they which

1 Like

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by philips007(m): 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
BabaO2:
I am beginning to understand, there was no war, but a greedy dissident moving train set on motion from God foresaken land was stopped and destroyed from entering the canan land of Nigeria. No wonder they will forever bitter. Same way they are still bitter that SW voted out a daft.

All that you just said is really not necessary.
You sound like a caused person. I pity your parents.

1 Like

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by Mbediogu(m): 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Going back through the memory lane.

Is this man the same person as Col. Banjo whom we know stopped the Biafra advance party, an action for which he was executed by Ojukwu? That is why we want our history taught in colleges. History of any nation is a history of wars.
Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by shamecurls(m): 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
[s]
Ugo50:
A day will come when the young will over the leadership of biafra army,nd u will stop all this talk talk, the biafra of 1960s is not the biafra of 2000s ask the USA about the northkorea, northkorea of 1950s is not northkorea of 2000s,try and you will cee I do know that F G spy on nairaland but this I tell you,WE ARE WAITING!
[/s]

NOISE!!! The Nigerian Army of today is not the Nigerian Army of 1960 too....... Keep fumbling.....and please spare another 3 million souls. There re more diplomatic ways to approach issues. And try to always bliv that America will crush North Korea anyday, anytime. They just seem to be wiser and now approach issues diplomatically like i advised you. Its easy to rant but difficult to implement when u talking about war.

2 Likes

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by sukkot: 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I get your point but the truth is that Ojukwu would have been a fool to have allowed himself fall into the hands of enemy soldiers. Look at the humiliation Gadafi suffered when he was captured.

If there is no way of escape and a General hands over himself to the enemy then I will call him a big coward because at that point, he is expected to either commit suicide or die in battle by taking bullets on the chest and not the back.

Ojukwu did the right thing by escaping to Abidjan.
your comment makes a lot of sense if you happen to be a general brought into the war that was concocted by someone else. however if you are the general who started the war and 3 million of your people have died based on the war you started ? it is only right for you to die in the war with your people. only a coward would lead 3 million people to slaughter and then run away. he would have more respect if he died right there in the war. so your statement holds no water. he started the war and ran away. thats the definition of a real coward

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by 1oracle(m): 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

The same awo that chased Zik from the west

The same awo that made you lose the war

The same awo that integrated your ungrateful self's into Nigeria

Bro you are dumb, I know it's painful. But it's time you move on from the war. Who is above you is above you.
You are right, Awolowo reintegrated we Biafrans by giving us 20 pounds and keeping the rest for himself, he reintegrated us by nationalizing foreign companies immediately after the war so that we won't be able to have a single share in them, now I know why N20.00 rat poison killed him.

4 Likes

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by 1oracle(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
sukkot:
your comment makes a lot of sense if you happen to be a general brought into the war that was concocted by someone else. however if you are the general who started the war and 3 million of your people have died based on the war you started ? it is only right for you to die in the war with your people. only a coward would lead 3 million people to slaughter and then run away. he would have more respect if he died right there in the war. so your statement holds no water. he started the war and ran away. thats the definition of a real coward
Please stop twisting the truth. Ojukwu didn't start any war. Ojukwu declared Biafra while Gowon declared war to stop Biafra independence.

2 Likes

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by madamoringo(f): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Only a foolish [size=28pt]COWARD[/size] General will die in war when there is room for escape. Another foolish General is the one that will allow himself to be captured alive by enemy forces.

You mean a COWARD General Ojukwu, especially? No hard feelings, just saying it as it is!

Does it not tell you something about a war enemy that is able to rally the strongest allies to his side? The US does it regularly, distilling it down to an art form! Only incompetent leaders cannot form the right alliances and win popular support from others, same thing Ibos cannot do till today to achieve even the position of senate president, never mind VP or president which could now take 250 tribes X 8 Years each = 2000 years before the turn of ibos is brought up for consideration!
Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by isalegan2: 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
shamecurls:
Biafrans never lost the war, they killed themselves

Dude, what's the point of those pictures? undecided

1 Like

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by BlackTechnology: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
tonychristopher:
BUT WHY DID THIS MAN SAY ALL THESE WHEN OJUKWU AND MEN THAT FOUGHT WARS WERE ALIVE, WHY IS THIS COMING UP NOW, WELL I HAVE SEEN HIS HEROICS, THEY PRODUCED GENERALS THAT CRIED

The Biafran army was a rag-tag hurriedly trained group, blockaded, barely armed and without food. Yet in spite of these daunting odds, they engaged a Nigerian army that was both numerically superior and brimming with an endless flow of sophisticated weapons supplied by Great Britain and Russia amongst others in deadly combat for almost three years.

A look at other historic battles would confirm the celebrated gallantry of the Biafran soldier. By the beginning of the 2nd world war in 1939, France was a world power who had one of the largest established armies in the world. In preparation for the much-expected German invasion, the French had also constructed the famous "Maginot line" which was an impregnable defensive fortress. German forces eventually attacked France on the 5th of June 1940; by the 25th of June 1940 France had capitulated. It is instructive to note that In spite of the formidable defensive armada, and a well trained heavily armed French army, it took just about three weeks for the German forces to defeat the French.

On the 1st of September 1939 German forces had also similarly attacked Poland. By the 6th of October 1939 Poland had surrendered. The war had lasted only five weeks. Even more spectacular was the German conquest of Holland, which began on the 10th of May 1940, by the 15th of May 1940, only five days, Holland had surrendered. Indeed it took the Germans less than a total of four months to conquer the whole of mainland Europe.

Israeli exploits in the volatile Middle East are another example of exceptional military prowess. Between the 5th of June and the 10th of June 1967, the Israeli army engaged a combination of the whole Arab armies and defeated them in just six days in what is now famously known as "the six day war." In another Arab, Israeli conflict known as the Yom Kippur war from the 6th of October to the 26th of October 1973, Israeli armed forces once again defeated a combination of Arab armies in just three weeks.

In all of these conflicts, it is instructive to note that the conflict was between well-armed and established armies. In the case of Biafra, the Nigerian armed forces confronted a rag-tag army, which was virtually unarmed and lacking food, yet in spite of these overwhelming disadvantages, the Nigerian army failed to score a victory in a full-scale war for three years. It is indeed a great testament to the gallantry and doggedness of the Biafran soldier, that whereas well armed French, Belgian, Dutch troops, Arab armies etc capitulated in conflict in a matter of days and weeks, the Biafran soldier without food or arms, fighting almost with his bare hands, withstood the heavily armed Nigerian armed forces in a historic full-scale war for close to three years. As the philosopher George Edward Woodberry said, "Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure." Join me in celebrating the Biafran soldier!

Gbosa

Biafra the light of Africa cool

1 Like

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by shamecurls(m): 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
isalegan2:

Dude, what's the point of those pictures? undecided

Trying to make people see what they call war in real sense and stop bliving in video games
Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by 1oracle(m): 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
OgagaMic:

u betrayed our region during the war, my grand dad always tell me hw u guys betrayed our Mid western region to ojukwu, u even planned to kill our brother David EJor, Never regretted my forefathers fighting along Nigeria army, tanks to my itskeri , isoko and ijaw brothers, always thinking ojukwu was a saint

Igbo wanted to Lord over our resources, sometimes wen I read Igbos comment claiming Delta state as part of Biafra I jst laugh,

Please kindly prove to us how Igbos wanted to lord your resources.

2 Likes

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by sweetgala(m): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Did you read the write up at all? The Biafran soldiers thought that Ore was heavily enforced that is why they did not move beyond that bridge, if they had know that just 129 soldiers were there they would have easily overrun them and head straight for Lagos which was the target.

I laugh hard at the bold part, go and read about Major Okafor and how he completely destroyed Nigerian army second division during the war. We had a lot going against us then that is why we lost the war. If we had just a quarter of the weapons you guys had the outcome would have been different.

Which war did adekunle fight? He was busy shooting women & children within the outskirts of Biafra while the man went forward under Etuk. Do you know that Biafran forces destroyed one-third of adekunle's 3rd marine commando even before he could start operation OAU?

Obasanjo himself took a shot in the arse at some point when he had to flee battle.

I'm looking at this side of history..

Guess what

YOU LOST ... now go whimper in the corner

1 Like

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
eliment:
The Yoruba solders were the headache of the Biafran solders during the civil war, we dealt with them so much they were defeated on all front led by Yoruba solders.

It is understandable they hate us so much knowing the Yorubas are more tactical and efficient when it comes to action
Who were the yoruba soldiers that gave biafran soldiers headache? Can u list their names so that we can check and know if u re telling the truth.

2 Likes

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by sweetgala(m): 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
Jokay07:
you are the one that need to re-peruse the article once again and get the fact into your head. What excuse could you give to justify the irrational and reckless decision of Ojukwu who wanted to capture the west without preparing heavily. Yes if he thought that Ore was heavily enforced, why couldn't he moved with great force with sophisticated arms to over run the region. I need to document this article for future reference, moreover we have been seeing the influx of some unlettered chest-beating fellows who would always contravene what transpired at ore which sheer ignorance. . It's more of a logical and tactical understanding for a mere ill-equipped 179 soldiers who fought against multitudes. Winning war is not about making noise and chest beating on internet, try the westerners again and see grin

They tried us on the 10th of April, got a bloodies nose for their effort .. grin
Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by sweetgala(m): 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

No one is interested in any war, all I can tell you that if we had just half the weapons you had, the outcome would have been different. Go figure..

You had all the weapons you could get plus the full support of France , you still didn't win

1 Like

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
eliment:
The Yoruba solders were the headache of the Biafran solders during the civil war, we dealt with them so much they were defeated on all front led by Yoruba solders.

It is understandable they hate us so much knowing the Yorubas are more tactical and efficient when it comes to action
Who were the yoruba soldiers that gave biafran soldiers headache? Can u list their names so that we can check and know if u re telling the truth. because we ve knwn you pple to be cowards since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:

I don't want to disrespect Awolowo (my father respects him a lot) but Awolowo was supposed to pull out the SW from the federation, instead he waited for the East to pull out then reneged on their agreement.

What agreement? Can you provide any evidence of this agreement? Where and when it was entered into, and who was present.
Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by BlackTechnology: 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
tonychristopher:
I would beg to disagree the fact that the biafran army though poorly armed were able to withstand the onslaught of well equiped nigerian army for three years was due to exceptional bravery but rather as it was then and it is now ,nigerian army is not capable of winning military engagement unless of course it is against bloody civilian.the fact that the fight lasted for three years is due to failure on the part of nigeria military high command.
Did Nigerian army ever tell us the number of dead soldiers sustained against rag-tag rebels in LIBERIA and SIERRA LEONE ,LET the war was not even won militarily.The officers rather involved in diamond trade than military tatics.
Though I do salute all oppresed people of the world in general and the biafrans in particular who choose against all odds to fight and die on their feet rather than crawl and die on their knees.RIP to all those who lost their lives on both side of the conflict

......It is indeed a great testament to the gallantry and doggedness of the Biafran soldier, that whereas well armed French, Belgian, Dutch troops, Arab armies etc capitulated in conflict in a matter of days and weeks, the Biafran soldier without food or arms, fighting almost with his bare hands, withstood the heavily armed Nigerian armed forces in a historic full-scale war for close to three years.........

Point of correction.. The Biafra soldiers fought not only the Nigeria Armed forces but also a combined mercenary fighters from Britain, Russia and Egypt. hundred GBOSAS to our Gallant heroes!!!

IT'S NOT YET OVER UNTIL IT'S FINALLY OVER!

THE BIAFRA campaign is far from being over. He, who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day. Another very good opportunity for the Ndigbos to have their own sovereign country, has presented itself through the Niger Delta crisis. This time around, I believe that they have a better chance of succeeding. It took some countries more than 40 yeras to finally have their own sovereign countries.

The greatest tribute Ndigbos can pay to their fallen soldiers is to ensure that they have died in vain. And the only way to achieve that is to make sure that biafra, that they laid down their lives for, eventually emerges.

NDIGBO KWENU!!!

I told someone today that Nigerian military is incapable of any victory without foreign support

Liberia Sierra Leon Biafra Militants Boko Haram etc are testaments to Nigerian military inefficiency

Let the authority reveal the real number of the military casualties cool

1 Like

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Who were the yoruba soldiers that gave biafran soldiers headache? Can u list their names so that we can check and know if u re telling the truth. because we ve knwn you pple to be cowards since time immemorial.

100 plus Yoruba soldiers defeating a battalion of Biafrans is no joke. To a Biafran though, they are cowards but the Biafran leader who never saw any battle was the brave one.
Wars are indeed won not on the battlefield.

2 Likes

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by handsometokunbo: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Did you read the write up at all? The Biafran soldiers thought that Ore was heavily enforced that is why they did not move beyond that bridge, if they had know that just 129 soldiers were there they would have easily overrun them and head straight for Lagos which was the target.

I laugh hard at the bold part, go and read about Major Okafor and how he completely destroyed Nigerian army second division during the war. We had a lot going against us then that is why we lost the war. If we had just a quarter of the weapons you guys had the outcome would have been different.

Which war did adekunle fight? He was busy shooting women & children within the outskirts of Biafra while the man went forward under Etuk. Do you know that Biafran forces destroyed one-third of adekunle's 3rd marine commando even before he could start operation OAU?

Obasanjo himself took a shot in the arse at some point when he had to flee battle.

Really..........

And your coward hero took to his heels in woman wrapper....
Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by sweetgala(m): 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

The truth is that he did not which is a major reason also why we lost that war. We have noted all these mistakes and I can bet you that Nigeria will not survive another war (I am not calling for war here please).

I just want to clear the air about this allegation of Ojukwu wanting to annex Lagos and other people's lands. be frank with yourself too, was it wrong to make a push towards the enemies capital?

Nigeria would survive another war, the Igbo might just get massacred this time around. If 1966 happened again there would be no respite because the Igbo are the most ungrateful bunch known to man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
Jokay07:
you are the one that need to re-peruse the article once again and get the fact into your head. What excuse could you give to justify the irrational and reckless decision of Ojukwu who wanted to capture the west without preparing heavily. Yes if he thought that Ore was heavily enforced, why couldn't he moved with great force with sophisticated arms to over run the region. I need to document this article for future reference, moreover we have been seeing the influx of some unlettered chest-beating fellows who would always contravene what transpired at ore which sheer ignorance. . It's more of a logical and tactical understanding for a mere ill-equipped 179 soldiers who fought against multitudes. Winning war is not about making noise and chest beating on internet, try the westerners again and see grin
And what will happen if we should try the westerners again? Cowards that is what you pple are.

1 Like

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by handsometokunbo: 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

We wanted to liberate Lagos from the northerners; lack of good weapons was our bane in that war.

Shut the Bleep up and stop lying through your decayed tooth

France, Portugal and of course South Africa were supplying Biafra all sort of weapons including military mercenaries pilots.

Other 7 countries apart from the aforementioned countries.

But i thought you guys claimed you were producing your own weapons like Israelites you are shamelessly are.

1 Like

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by sweetgala(m): 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Your link is for something not related to what i asked for!

However, i did do a search of my own and found one instance where it was reported the Nigerian gov't accused Biafra of bombing a neighbourhood! No pictures......nothing! On the other hand, there were tons of reports of Biafra accusing Nigeria of bombing schools, hospitals, farms, etc! The only difference this time is that not only do we have independent corroboration of all this, but we also have video and pictorial evidence to back up the assertions!

Were Biafrans saints? I'm sure they weren't!.....But one thing i've come to realize is that in war truth is the first casualty!

What i find hard to understand is, we don't like or trust ourselves yet some want this fraud of a country to continue existing! Igbos are making moves -no matter what you may think of said moves- to try and end this charade; but Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani are doing absolutely nothing to try and end this relationship with the Igbo they're burdened with!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3Erl5Y-SZM

The presence of French and mercenary pilots flying for Biafra is well documented

1 Like

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by BlackTechnology: 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
OgagaMic:

Yoruba boy

3 Likes

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by omonnakoda: 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

War is more about brains than brawn. The Biafrans BELIEVED.............................. Why did they believe?
They were made to believe which tells us they were not in control

That is like the security guard at a bank robbed by a toy gun because he believed................
Like the goalkeeper diving left when the ball is kicked right.............

Sun Tzu in the Art of war teaches that you should make your enemy believe you are weak when you are strong and make them believe you are strong when you are weak.I guess Ojuiku did not attend school that day.

9 Likes

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
ekenedegreat:
And what will happen if we should try the westerners again? Cowards that is what you pple are.

You are speaking Biafran right now. When ibos speak biafran, bravery becomes cowardice and cowardice becomes bravery. Cheating becomes smart. Gala boys becomes wealthy property owners in Lagos.

6 Likes

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by BlackTechnology: 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
sukkot:

Olodo

Who fired the first shot.?

2 Likes

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by isalegan2: 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
T9ksy:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/how-my-troops-stopped-biafran-soldiers-ore-%E2%80%94col-iluyomade-rtd

Ija ore- oleku...........The battle of Ore was fierce!!!

To be honest, I wanted to read a lot more about it (the battle in Ore). I have been hearing bits and pieces about it my whole life. Especially the danger to civilians and civilian casualty. It appears the soldiers all survived, but the townspeople, I believe were the worse off. Or is that the towns the Biafrans passed through on the way to Ore?

I like his assessment of Buhari, which is in line with what most objective people who have dealt with the general also say.

1 Like

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by sukkot: 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Who were the yoruba soldiers that gave biafran soldiers headache? Can u list their names so that we can check and know if u re telling the truth.
black scorpion adekunle cheesy

i am not a tribalist by the way. but i have been reading too many disparaging remarks about my oduduwa people by ndigbo so it is only right for me to to join in the fray and kick some ndigbo ass. and after i kick yo ass, we will make up and go share a plate of isi ewu.

this a55 whooping is not personal. its strictly business

7 Likes

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by handsometokunbo: 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
Demmzy15:
These are one of the reasons I'm proud to be a yoruba, very brave and tactical! grin

Militarily and politically tactical

While Igbos are beating their Apes chest in the public, Yorubas are quiet somewhere calculating their next move.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix / People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House / US Embassy Reacts To The Suspension And Replacement Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.