Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married (57611 Views)

"I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) / Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MrsChima(f): 11:17pm On May 04, 2015
lezz:
do not underestimate the power of a powerful lay. behavioral scientists have acknowledge the healing power of a good,legal fvck to most emotional and psychological disorder.

most women discover the essence and power of their femininity after a good bout of sex with the chosen man.

Did you culled that shit from juju the witch doctor?
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 04, 2015
Who is counting? Why do you care so much? Thought the focus should be a woman who is faithful , cooks well, has a level of financial independence , has good character and is from a good family? Have you silly men added virgin to the mix? lol
Are we back in the Stone Age where a woman has to be ashamed of her sexual experience?
Am I a virgin? No
How many? Pick a number from one to one thousand or lie.
Your PAST sexual experiences do not concern your pres partner!

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by lezz(m): 11:30pm On May 04, 2015
MrsChima:

Did you culled that shit from juju the witch doctor?
true fvck has eluded you if you dont know this. it's a pity.

you haven't lived yet.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by lezz(m): 11:35pm On May 04, 2015
MrsChima:

Of course, dozens of men have called me dumb and trashy....look at how they can't get their ways with me!

According to your dumb ass....I am worthless..

WHAT ARE YOUR EXCUSE?!! grin. You are so smart but everybody is calling you dumb! grin
and when does your e -douchebag becomes everybody?

let me ask you this, what is the consequence of a woman who has slept with ,say 4 men before marriage? i just gave you a line to prove your intellectual prowess.

do not fail your followers now.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MrsChima(f): 11:38pm On May 04, 2015
lezz:
and when does your e -douchebag becomes everybody?

let me ask you this, what is the consequence of a woman who has slept with ,say 4 men before marriage? i just gave you a line to prove your intellectual prowess.

do not fail your followers now.

If I am dumb according to you what is the point of proving intelligence?

You are the epitome of doucebag. Trust!
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MrsChima(f): 11:43pm On May 04, 2015
lezz:
true fvck has eluded you if you dont know this. it's a pity.

you haven't lived yet.

Psychological dummy.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by eyinjuege: 11:48pm On May 04, 2015
tintingz:
As long as her hymen is intact. tongue

Ever heard of hymenoplasty?

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by tosyne2much(m): 11:49pm On May 04, 2015
jmoore:
1 is too much.
I prefer zero mileage.
My bride must come in a tear rubber, no negotiation.
Thank you.
hahaahahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by kathykathy(f): 12:22am On May 05, 2015
am twenty nd i av punnanyed 18 and still counting
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by lezz(m): 12:23am On May 05, 2015
MrsChima:

If I am dumb according to you what is the point of proving intelligence?

You are the epitome of doucebag. Trust!
I expected more than this. your followers expected much more. you are such a dry,empty headed woman with a lot of anger to vent.

That's such a tactless way to chicken out. you didnt even sound convincing; such lack of style and decorum.

let me empty you with the harsh truth. a lot of girls have fallen below standard and they will hate me and the men who have married them will come pretending to be Tarzan to slice me up. lol. but i am just a troll sitting behind a screen making satirical fun with the truth.

girls who waited till they find their husbands are less likely to cheat in marriage. the curiosity thing about testing other dicks is a fable brought to bear by used old hags like you.

also true virgin comes with little or no emotional baggages.

their pusssies aslo always curve to every slide and role of your dick while the pusssy of a thoroughly sucked out orange like you is as vast as nairaland.

damaged goods like you come with a trailer load of emotional attachments, baggage, and hangers-on to their matrimonial home.

everyone of your ex is actually a rejection. if not you would have married off to one of them. your self esteem sufferers. reason why you have been barking ceaselessly here.

once a whorre, always a whorre still rings true. your hubby, will deep down, fail in trust issues with you.

also if you failed to keep it closed for one person, you are likely to fail still again.

a virgin wife commands a full price and honour . but far from that, most get to fill the true thrill of cherishment from their husbands. that is stronger than love. it is the greatest reverence a man hold for woman.
join me to advocate chastisy not free sex.
welcome.

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by lezz(m): 12:31am On May 05, 2015
MrsChima:

Psychological dummy.
you are beginning to get my message at the soul level.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MrsChima(f): 12:31am On May 05, 2015
lezz:
I expected more than this. your followers expected much more. you are such a dry,empty headed woman with a lot of anger to vent.

That's such a tactless way to chicken out. you didnt even sound convincing; such lack of style and decorum.

let me empty you with the harsh truth. a lot of girls have fallen below standard and they will hate me and the men who have married them will come pretending to be Tarzan to slice me up. lol. but i am just a troll sitting behind a screen making satirical fun with the truth.

girls who waited till they find their husbands are less likely to cheat in marriage. the curiosity thing about testing other dicks is a fable brought to bear by used old hags like you.

also true virgin comes with little or no emotional baggages.

their pusssies aslo always curve to every slide and role of your dick while the pusssy of a thoroughly sucked out orange like you is as vast as nairaland.

damaged goods like you come with a trailer load of emotional attachments, baggage, and hangers-on to their matrimonial home.

everyone of your ex is actually a rejection. if not you would have married off to one of them. your self esteem sufferers. reason why you have been barking ceaselessly here.

once a whorre, always a whorre still rings true. your hubby, will deep down, fail in trust issues with you.

also if you failed to keep it closed for one person, you are likely to fail still again.

a virgin wife commands a full price and honour . but far from that, most get to fill the true thrill of cherishment from their husbands. that is stronger than love. it is the greatest reverence a man hold for woman.
join me to advocate chastisy not free sex.
welcome.

Mrs. Chima doesn't submit to NO MANBISH on NL and if I don't want to answer no questions or respond to some bullshit posts....I won't so so. Got that bish?

Laughing in Chinese @i have anger issues grin
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by kunlesufyan(m): 12:31am On May 05, 2015
How would you even know the exact no? I heard one time that " there are some lies women tell and men would never ever know the truth "
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by lezz(m): 12:35am On May 05, 2015
nkemdi89:

Yes am a strong advocate of one.
then keep it so,fair one. Do not let the old hags on NL tell you a different tale.

A virgin wife is beyond gold. believe me.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MrsChima(f): 12:37am On May 05, 2015
lezz:
you are beginning to get my message at the soul level.

I works with dummies like you.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by lezz(m): 12:49am On May 05, 2015
MrsChima:

[/left][left]
[s][/s]Mrs. Chima doesn't submit to NO MANBISH on NL and if I don't want [center][/center][right][/right]to answer no questions or respond to some bullshit posts....I won't so so. Got that bish?

Laughing in Chinese @i have anger issues grin
so easy to say. what the readers expected was for you to defend your stand. defend the very reason a married woman would forsake her matrimonial obligations and rant and scream at a stranger she met today by 2pm till 1am.

it is so little a request.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by jerumax: 12:49am On May 05, 2015
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MrsChima(f): 12:52am On May 05, 2015
lezz:
so easy to say. what the readers expected was for you to defend your stand. defend the very reason a married woman would forsake her matrimonial obligations and rant and scream at a stranger she met by today by 2pm till 1am.

it is so little a request.

LMAO@screaming online. grin grin
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by lezz(m): 12:57am On May 05, 2015
MrsChima:

I works
with dummies like you.
lol, grin grin grin such a drab.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MRBrownJ: 3:27am On May 05, 2015
lezz:
No son, what you find unable to accept is my assertion that a woman with lots of sexual partners and a man with lots of sexual partners....that the woman will be worse off psychologically and physically. If you DON'T KNOW THIS,then you are not intellectually viable to be here.

what I actually see in you is a confused, rodent with sawdust for brain. The tread you jumped in was a remark being made to another poster. You jumped in like a typical captain-save-a-ho to display a phenomenon your plastic brain couldn't understand.

Your brain power is that of a toddler, and you are way low on testosterone with a chronic gender identity crisis.

Your standard as a man and human is sub par. You are a swamp rodent in a public toilet.
A delusional fool with no value or moral.

A social conformist with no ethical gauge of his own.

A shaft in the wind of uncertainty who couldn't find his feet and bearing.

A social recluse who prefers crumbs to bread.

A broken tomatoes will command more value than you in any society.

You are a man inferior to dogs, both in standard and in taste.

A modern puppet who lacks simple knowledge of female psychology. A dutchebag and a wuzzy who got hooked on the sweet nothings of a courtesan and want to preach us the sermon of prostitution.

We tie your type up in a public square and horse-whip common sense into your brain filled with congealed milk.

You are a biological accident whom circumstances fated to come as a male with an overdose of estrogens.

You belong to the murky waters of the sewage pipe.

Society is better off without you.

You should climb into your coffin and bid the world goodbye.

Your wife is already fvcking a real man because you were too stupid to realize that women will cheat for sex.

Beast of a worthless breed.

When you are way past redemption we troll you off to the trash-can.

Son of a thousand fathers.

bwaaaaaaaaaah! all these insults and yet you have said nothing relevant to this thread. i guess this is what happens when people have absolutely nothing relevant nor intelligent to say regarding the discussion, they start throwing childish insults....... you probably expect me to derail this thread and start throwing insults back at you but i CANT possibly lower myself to your level. have a great evening bro.
i wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MrsChima(f): 4:38am On May 05, 2015
lezz:
lol, grin grin grin such a drab.

SMH. Nothing worse than a dumb nigga who think he know everything and know squat.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by jrerico1(m): 5:58am On May 05, 2015
Thermodynamics:
Me I will never marry a girl that is not a virgin.
Reasons:

1. women that are not virgins tend to have some sort of spiritual problem like lack of favour, breakthrough and the likes " since God is against it"

2. being a virgin shows some level of discipline and self-whorth.

3. you respect your wife more when you marry her as a virgin.

4. Let's just say you just happen to meet a guy in the future who have FUC.KED your wife countless times. How will you feel.

5. marrying a Virgin is the only assurance that your wife has not committed murder ( ABORTION) thus reducing the possibility of childlessness, And even if she can still give birth, she is already cursed for committing murder.

I am not and never ever going to marry a girl that is not a virgin.

After you don waka from Sokoto to Jalingo finish you wan come carry your stupid self come near me, I go just shoot you. Basterd stupid runs girl.
Are you a virgin yourself??

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by lezz(m): 7:40am On May 05, 2015
MRBrownJ:

bwaaaaaaaaaah! all these insults and yet you have said nothing relevant to this thread. i guess this is what happens when people have absolutely nothing relevant nor intelligent to say regarding the discussion, they start throwing childish insults....... you probably expect me to derail this thread and start throwing insults back at you but i CANT possibly lower myself to your level. have a great evening bro.
i wish you all the best.
Shut your mouth filled with reeking teeth. read your posts, you started the insult with bullying. you are a gaping cuntt too soft to engage in e-brawls. you only claim to be civil the moment i unleash my fury on your estrogen ridden carcass.

you are too effeminate to defend a lady

too daft to decipher intelligence even if it were dangled in front of your nose.

you are a wuzzbag on a time bomb ticking away to self destruct.

a man whose moral meter has been compromised.

you are a dominated, conquered slowpoke with identity crisis.

and ISO certified sociopath who swirls in the wind of time like a loose tree branch.

you are a pusssy pushover, a whimp and morally deficient.

your ethical destitution has depicted you as one nairaland's best wuzzies.

there no "down" for you to descend to. you have never lived. you are still crawling on all fours intellectually looking for the meaning of your oblique existence.

pusssy.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by lezz(m): 7:55am On May 05, 2015
MrsChima:

SMH. Nothing worse than a dumb nigga who think he know everything and know squat.

no, you are wrong and graceless. let me help you re-phrase:

there is nothing half as nauseating as a literary deficient and morally loosed MARRIED woman who is a self-appointed apostle of waywardness and immorality looking for young girls to destroy.

you are a public toilet and that's no insult: IT IS THE TRUTH.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Filashade(f): 9:27am On May 05, 2015
Thermodynamics:
Me I will never marry a girl that is not a virgin.
Reasons:

1. women that are not virgins tend to have some sort of spiritual problem like lack of favour, breakthrough and the likes " since God is against it"

2. being a virgin shows some level of discipline and self-whorth.

3. you respect your wife more when you marry her as a virgin.

4. Let's just say you just happen to meet a guy in the future who have FUC.KED your wife countless times. How will you feel.

5. marrying a Virgin is the only assurance that your wife has not committed murder ( ABORTION) thus reducing the possibility of childlessness, And even if she can still give birth, she is already cursed for committing murder.

I am not and never ever going to marry a girl that is not a virgin.

After you don waka from Sokoto to Jalingo finish you wan come carry your stupid self come near me, I go just shoot you. Basterd stupid runs girl.

Okay. I understand. But what of if she was previously married and then divorced because things didnt work out. U still will not marry her coz she is not a virgin even though she is a good woman? Thats not fair.

I am not married. Never had a boyfriend as men are just..................................... for me.

But come on thats not nice.

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nobody: 9:45am On May 05, 2015
This is not even an issue for debate. Mrs Chima, if you are married. You shoud know enough not to argue with kids to know that a long happy marriage and life has very little to do with whether or not the girl is a virgin. Stupid thread.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by nkemdi89(f): 11:26am On May 05, 2015
[quote author=lezz post=33428124]then keep it so,fair one. Do not let the old hags on NL tell you a different tale.

A virgin wife is beyond gold. believe me.[/quote
Definitely, thanks bro that's the the spirit.

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by bosun11(m): 11:51am On May 05, 2015
Justfollowit:

undecided

swerve jor
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MrsChima(f): 11:55am On May 05, 2015
lezz:
no, you are wrong and graceless. let me help you re-phrase:

there is nothing half as nauseating as a literary deficient and morally loosed MARRIED woman who is a self-appointed apostle of waywardness and immorality looking for young girls to destroy.

you are a public toilet and that's no insult: IT IS THE TRUTH.

You are a flaming fagget with full blown AIDS and that's the truth bish boy! wink

MbJ schooled your dumb ass! grin
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MrsChima(f): 12:01pm On May 05, 2015
Ladylaura93:
This is not even an issue for debate. Mrs Chima, if you are married. You shoud know enough not to argue with kids to know that a long happy marriage and life has very little to do with whether or not the girl is a virgin. Stupid thread.

I haven't said anything about virgins and can care less about them. All I said was we should say the same for men. It wasn't an invitation to a debate because it wa
Matter of fact.

We can't expect women to act right and not say the same for men.

You are right....I shouldn't be pushing kids around. I was having too much fun. grin
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nuezha(m): 12:21pm On May 05, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

I know the truth hurts but its okay. By the way, thanks for thanking me undecided

You're funny with filthy arrogance.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by lezz(m): 1:11pm On May 05, 2015
MrsChima:

You are a flaming fagget with full blown AIDS and that's the truth bish boy! wink

MbJ schooled your dumb ass! grin
grin grin grin ;Dyeah, just like you schooled me too. two slain sociopaths cleaving together in a death dance.

he should have checked me out before coming to your rescue grin. now like the yellow bellied coward he has abandoned you to steam alone.

whorre-lovers aren't dependable and you seem to have suffered enough in my hands.

have a breather.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? / How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.