Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married (57686 Views)

"I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) / Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 04, 2015
Lilimax:
Abstinence should be the key word. Say NO to sex before marriage. Keep yourself pure...
#VirginFinder smiley
dats nt 4 me
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MRBrownJ: 5:59pm On May 04, 2015
lezz:
Be still. you get wet already just by the thought of a kiss.
debates are not for winning or losing. it is about comparisons and seeing the other angles and possibilities, except of course if you are in secondary/tertiary school.

The thread says "how many men is enough bleeping for a lady before she marries off" so we are talking about sex and her marital suitability to her prospective husband. any other reason of unfaithfulness by foolishness, love for money or power can be treated in another thread. stay focused.

do you have mental problems?! YOU are the one who brought cheating issues to this topic with your "lighter note", so if you dont want us to debate this, dont bring it to the discussion.

If a woman has multiple sexual partner in her past,the harder it is for her to blend in total bonding with her husband.

ahahahahahaha and this is also coming from one of your dear researches or what? bring some concrete facts to this discussion, as you are saying a lot of things that makes you look high on some cheap igbo. what has bonding with a partner TODAY got to do with past partners? if she loves and cares for her husband then she will surely bond with him.

her chances of cheating is also higher than if she had come in chaste. in this digital times of social media some wives never broke off from their lovers in facebook,bbm, twitter etc. the burden eventually eats up on most. every where are marriages whos burden of past relationship have proven too heavy a load to bear.

see confused bobo....here you are again bringing cheating to this discussion, but when i am going to explain to you why most people cheat (and that it has very little to do with past partner) you will come again with nonsense about cheating bla bla bla. but here is a clue: a woman who was married virgin has the same probability of cheating than one who had ex partners, simply because the amount of partners that you have does NOT determine if someone is going to cheat or not. pls educate yourself on what faithfulness is about, as you obviously dont know anything about it.

a virgin gal could have been double/triple/quadruple dating before marriage while sukcing everyone's cokc for freebies, while a non virgin gal with 10 exes could have NEVER cheated on any of her ex..... who would be the most likely person to cheat here? open your mind pls.

since cervical cancer is linked with a woman with multiple partners and men are not known to carry this disease, then it is not the same with other sexual disease.

pls do use what you have between your ears. ANYONE (women or men) having unprotected sex with multiple partners expose themselves to possibilities of catching a deadly disease etc. why are you focussing on cervical cancer? what about HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis, Ebola or Syphilis. why do you think only women are the weak link here when both Men and women with multiple partners are at risk?

seems your end motive is about "winning" than stating facts and opinion,lol. smells desperate to me way accross this platform.

my end motive is to bring some valid points to some very bias statements you made.... and we need to educate people so that they dont make the mistakes that you seem to be making.

In conclusion if you dont believe that if a woman's past lover is a sex god and her hubby is a sex-as-a-duty husband she is very likely to cheat on her hubby with either than guy or any male with the faintest of resemblance, then the girls here are laughing at you.

may i ask how old you are? you must be either A) very young or B) very uneducated in women.... ok let's go there:
First and foremost, we can all be sex God if we know what we are doing and connect with that lady so that she can open up to you. just because men like you find inabilities to bring a woman to the promiseland shouldnt be a reason to believe that all men are lacking like you do.
Second, if that ex was "that" good with this lady then she would still be with him and not married to some other man.
Third, even if her past lover was the best man in the bedroom, do you actually think that most women would automatically cheat RATHER THAN talk to their husband about their lacking sexlives, in order to teach her husband and/or spice and improve their bedroom activities? i guess in your world all women with exes are possible cheats then, right? bwaaaaah! divorce, no? talking to her hubby, no? its straight to cheating....oh lawd!
Last but not least, is it not simply that your weak low self esteem ego would rather that your woman should be a virgin so that she can only know the BS sex game you are going to provide, and she should have NO experience in the bedroom so that she has nothing to compare your weak sex game with?! sadly, every man should do whatever they possibly can to satisfy their women, and if their exes was God then i suggest you come down from your high and mighty horse, talk to her and discover her fully (like her ex did) so that you TOO can become her sex God.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nuezha(m): 6:06pm On May 04, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

You how many ladies did you sleep with before marriage? Nor be person go marry them like that? I don't know why we men sweat the small stuff. As we dey flog person wife, na so person flog our own. And by the way, I hope you know your wife lied. She is a smart woman so she go tell you non sexual. But for her heart, she know how farshe went!

"As a man thinketh, so is he"
It's out of place for you to question anyone's fidelity. Be the best example of what you represent. Ignore my representation if it bothers you.
Thank you anyways.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by betterpikinn: 6:12pm On May 04, 2015
Nuezha:
I still dey jealous say my wife had non sexual romance with 2 men before we married. Thank God the trio are all boys...i will scrutinize their gals...
...your story had better not be true!

You belong to the brothel if it is.
Dey der dey form deceive yourself
U think say she go tell u truth?
Mumu
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by betterpikinn: 6:24pm On May 04, 2015
Sunnymatey:
As far as am concern, it does not matter the no. of men she might had bleep, what matters is whether she's marryable and ready to stay married.
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by tonero230(m): 6:29pm On May 04, 2015
jmoore:
1 is too much.
I prefer zero mileage.
My bride must come in a tear rubber, no negotiation.
Thank you.
Supported buh are you a tear rubber?
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by jmoore(m): 6:32pm On May 04, 2015
tonero230:

Supported buh are you a tear rubber?
I have my tear rubber certificate.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nuezha(m): 6:33pm On May 04, 2015
betterpikinn:

Dey der dey form deceive yourself
U think say she go tell u truth?
Mumu

what brings 'mumu'?!
In your opinion everyone is like you?
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by tonero230(m): 6:35pm On May 04, 2015
jmoore:
I have my tear rubber certificate.
Can we see
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by betterpikinn: 6:36pm On May 04, 2015
jmoore:
1 is too much.
I prefer zero mileage.
My bride must come in a tear rubber, no negotiation.
Thank you.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by betterpikinn: 6:36pm On May 04, 2015
Emodeee:
Things like dis will discourage one from abstaining from pre-marital sex. Envisage dat ur intending wife opened up to u dat she has slept with 6 men in d past, how would u feel? And u nvr do any girl o. Ur thought will be dat "so na remnant I wan chop". It's annoying to knw dat ur wife is nt a virgin. In case u don't knw, men r more jealous dan women.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MrsChima(f): 6:40pm On May 04, 2015
Tosinville:
What's she talking bout? Is this woman OK? Eve, its 2015 and the white substance in ur skull aint upgrade still..... Fat woman like mrs.chima can be so sensless lol

Lol@me being fat. grin grin

Womp! womp! You sucks!
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 04, 2015
Mercyblack:
. So true
ur life don finish
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by betterpikinn: 6:53pm On May 04, 2015
abdulkayus:
When Almighty God said we should abstain still marriage, some mortals said no as if they are wiser than God, this is the consequences now. [s] Also men are hypocrites, they down look virgins and claim not to want to marry a virgin bt someone who is experience bt they are now shouting here that this and that number is too much[/s] , hehehehehehehehe, una never see anything. I just hope in the cause of u guys marrying someone with experience, u will not marry someone who has more experience than u.
LIES!
99% of guys want to marry virgins.
Who doesn't like new things? Only losers.
Nobody will like to see a guy who has been fûcking his girlfriend face-to-face talk less of wife.
Guys that say that nonsense are the hórny miserable ones who just want to mislead girls to giving them sex whenever they want it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MrsChima(f): 7:00pm On May 04, 2015
lezz:
lol, now your emotions are running like a broken tap,me dear. and you are venting anger with a school-girl's banter.

Mr. Chima is a stud no doubt about it, what i cant fathom is why none of his greatness robbed off just a little on you,his wife.

Why Threads like this gives you the feeling of dejavu.

Keep the noise down and your secrets will be safe. Afer all HE doesn't come online.

gay....let go of Chima nuts. Thanks!

You sensed I am venting ONLINE dumb ass?

Yeah...there are some dumb sss Nigerian men! lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by betterpikinn: 7:00pm On May 04, 2015
Teespice:
how many women is too much for a man to have slept with before marriage?

until the men can answer this, I see no reason why a woman be judged for the number of men she's been with and the men are allowed to be free.

who sleeps with these women?

abeg, spare me the hypocritical sermon jare.

very soon I will see the nonsense theory of master key and several locks.
sex takes place inside a woman not a man. evolution gave
women hymen not men.
sex isn't same with women and men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by lezz(m): 7:22pm On May 04, 2015
MRBrownJ:

do you have mental problems?! YOU are the one who brought cheating issues to this topic with your "lighter note", so if you dont want us to debate this, dont bring it to the discussion.

ahahahahahaha and this is also coming from one of your dear researches or what? bring some concrete facts to this discussion, as you are saying a lot of things that makes you look high on some cheap igbo. what has bonding with a partner TODAY got to do with past partners? if she loves and cares for her husband then she will surely bond with him.

see confused bobo....here you are again bringing cheating to this discussion, but when i am going to explain to you why most people cheat (and that it has very little to do with past partner) you will come again with nonsense about cheating bla bla bla. but here is a clue: a woman who was married virgin has the same probability of cheating than one who had ex partners, simply because the amount of partners that you have does NOT determine if someone is going to cheat or not. pls educate yourself on what faithfulness is about, as you obviously dont know anything about it.

a virgin gal could have been double/triple/quadruple dating before marriage while sukcing everyone's cokc for freebies, while a non virgin gal with 10 exes could have NEVER cheated on any of her ex..... who would be the most likely person to cheat here? open your mind pls.

pls do use what you have between your ears. ANYONE (women or men) having unprotected sex with multiple partners expose themselves to possibilities of catching a deadly disease etc. why are you focussing on cervical cancer? what about HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis, Ebola or Syphilis. why do you think only women are the weak link here when both Men and women with multiple partners are at risk?

my end motive is to bring some valid points to some very bias statements you made.... and we need to educate people so that they dont make the mistakes that you seem to be making.

may i ask how old you are? you must be either A) very young or B) very uneducated in women.... ok let's go there:
First and foremost, we can all be sex God if we know what we are doing and connect with that lady so that she can open up to you. just because men like you find inabilities to bring a woman to the promiseland shouldnt be a reason to believe that all men are lacking like you do.
Second, if that ex was "that" good with this lady then she would still be with him and not married to some other man.
Third, even if her past lover was the best man in the bedroom, do you actually think that most women would automatically cheat RATHER THAN talk to their husband about their lacking sexlives, in order to teach her husband and/or spice and improve their bedroom activities? i guess in your world all women with exes are possible cheats then, right? bwaaaaah! divorce, no? talking to her hubby, no? its straight to cheating....oh lawd!
Last but not least, is it not simply that your weak low self esteem ego would rather that your woman should be a virgin so that she can only know the BS sex game you are going to provide, and she should have NO experience in the bedroom so that she has nothing to compare your weak sex game with?! sadly, every man should do whatever they possibly can to satisfy their women, and if their exes was God then i suggest you come down from your high and mighty horse, talk to her and discover her fully (like her ex did) so that you TOO can become her sex God.
No son, what you find unable to accept is my assertion that a woman with lots of sexual partners and a man with lots of sexual partners....that the woman will be worse off psychologically and physically. If you DON'T KNOW THIS,then you are not intellectually viable to be here.

what I actually see in you is a confused, rodent with sawdust for brain. The tread you jumped in was a remark being made to another poster. You jumped in like a typical captain-save-a-ho to display a phenomenon your plastic brain couldn't understand.

Your brain power is that of a toddler, and you are way low on testosterone with a chronic gender identity crisis.

Your standard as a man and human is sub par. You are a swamp rodent in a public toilet.
A delusional fool with no value or moral.

A social conformist with no ethical gauge of his own.

A shaft in the wind of uncertainty who couldn't find his feet and bearing.

A social recluse who prefers crumbs to bread.

A broken tomatoes will command more value than you in any society.

You are a man inferior to dogs, both in standard and in taste.

A modern puppet who lacks simple knowledge of female psychology. A dutchebag and a wuzzy who got hooked on the sweet nothings of a courtesan and want to preach us the sermon of prostitution.

We tie your type up in a public square and horse-whip common sense into your brain filled with congealed milk.

You are a biological accident whom circumstances fated to come as a male with an overdose of estrogens.

You belong to the murky waters of the sewage pipe.

Society is better off without you.

You should climb into your coffin and bid the world goodbye.

Your wife is already fvcking a real man because you were too stupid to realize that women will cheat for sex.

Beast of a worthless breed.

When you are way past redemption we troll you off to the trash-can.

Son of a thousand fathers.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MrsChima(f): 7:25pm On May 04, 2015
MRBrownJ:

please care to give us ANY link from that "leading science research" to what you wrote above?!

of course she is, just like any other diseases.... thats because she is in contact with multiple men, therefore having more risk to catch HPV which has a direct link to cervical cancer. now, are men less prone to catch deadly diseases when they have multiple partners, NO....can this lady catch such disease with being with only one man, YES.

the fact that you believe that the basis of cheating is unfulfilling sex activities, is the reason why you will always fail in this debate. even a satisfied woman at home would cheat if she is not RIGHT in her head. many cheat for money, for power, for foolishness, because they were drunk and weak etc. get your facts right bro!

what a pile of nonsense!

MBJ! Bleep it...kill that bish! sad angry
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by lezz(m): 7:34pm On May 04, 2015
MrsChima:

gay....let go of Chima nuts. Thanks!

You sensed I am venting ONLINE dumb ass?

Yeah...there are some dumb sss Nigerian men! lipsrsealed
lol, your püsssy has got no more room for me in the instance I mount and pound your unfulfilled azz away, the word "gay" will be replaced by "stud" and then other incoherent rubbish as your body struggles to get use to the rhythm of my thrusting.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by lezz(m): 7:49pm On May 04, 2015
MrsChima:

MBJ! Bleep it...kill that bish! sad angry
lol both of you will make a spectacular medal in my troll archives.

Is he your Chima?
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MrsChima(f): 8:04pm On May 04, 2015
[b][/b]
lezz:
lol both of you will make a spectacular medal in my troll archives.

Is he your Chima?

A man said the same thing I have called you but YOU SAY I AM EMOTIONAL!!! grin grin

Dumb niggas! grin
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MrsChima(f): 8:06pm On May 04, 2015
lezz:
lol, your püsssy has got no more room for me in the instance I mount and pound your unfulfilled azz away, the word "gay" will be replaced by "stud" and then other incoherent rubbish as your body struggles to get use to the rhythm of my thrusting.

Why do Nigerian men always think fucking is the cure to womwn issues

Why do they assume everyone wants to Bleep them
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by mrdino(m): 8:26pm On May 04, 2015
agarawu23:
how I wished female "website" could read meter
Haaaa! som meter go blow o
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by jamex93(m): 8:31pm On May 04, 2015
Crowny11:

And you guyz? what make u innocent.... sorry I hate topics that tarnish the image of woman and hate guys that don't respect woman more.

which means u hate James

hahagagaha
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by agarawu23(m): 8:59pm On May 04, 2015
mrdino:

Haaaa! som meter go blow o
grin
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Youngpo413: 9:44pm On May 04, 2015
twosquare:
vomits!!! .... angry am gonna be sick
lol dont abeg

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by stonecoldcafe: 9:59pm On May 04, 2015
Nuezha:

"As a man thinketh, so is he"
It's out of place for you to question anyone's fidelity. Be the best example of what you represent. Ignore my representation if it bothers you.
Thank you anyways.

I know the truth hurts but its okay. By the way, thanks for thanking me undecided
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Crowny11(f): 10:15pm On May 04, 2015
jamex93:

which means u hate James

hahagagaha
u
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by lezz(m): 10:28pm On May 04, 2015
MrsChima:

Why do Nigerian men always think fucking is the cure to womwn issues

Why do they assume everyone wants to Bleep them
do not underestimate the power of a powerful lay. behavioral scientists have acknowledge the healing power of a good,legal fvck to most emotional and psychological disorder.

most women discover the essence and power of their femininity after a good bout of sex with the chosen man.

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by jamex93(m): 10:28pm On May 04, 2015
Crowny11:

u

lolx
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by lezz(m): 10:42pm On May 04, 2015
MrsChima:
[b][/b]

A man said the same thing I have called you but YOU SAY I AM EMOTIONAL!!! grin grin

Dumb niggas! grin
and a dozen men have described you with the same words as i have. never mind the man, he is a poor excuse of a man with an underwhelming testosterone.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MrsChima(f): 11:15pm On May 04, 2015
lezz:
and a dozen men have described you with the same words as i have. never mind the man, he is a poor excuse of a man with an underwhelming testosterone.

Of course, dozens of men have called me dumb and trashy....look at how they can't get their ways with me!

According to your dumb ass....I am worthless..

WHAT ARE YOUR EXCUSE?!! grin. You are so smart but everybody is calling you dumb! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.