Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married (57685 Views)

"I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) / Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MrsChima(f): 12:24pm On May 04, 2015
Tosinville:
shows folks like u can even marry a prostitute from the brothel ?Lol d thots gon love a dude like you a lot that deliberately settle for less than more or you tryna say this for for dem thots to like you comment and feel comfortable here ?

Nigga...I thought you were dead?!!! shocked
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by nkemdi89(f): 12:27pm On May 04, 2015
Non and I insist non.

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by micktoxin(m): 12:32pm On May 04, 2015
ddippset:
But Really what's the difference between having sex with just one man 60 times and having sex with 60 different men just one time each? Everyone who keeps a boyfriend with sexual activity before marriage is a prostitute.
Bruh, you just fall my hand.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by egobetatoday: 12:32pm On May 04, 2015
CaptPlanet:
Does this really matter? I mean how many guys she's had? For me I think if u really like the person, how many has come before u doesn't really matter. I'll prefer she doesn't tell me, afterall na still guys dey do the lashing.

On a second thought, chics strong o. 15 guys and counting and ure not even in 100L yet.

Please 15 is too much abeg!

sir, u are contradicting urself.
it doesnt really matter? or 15 is too much?
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by micktoxin(m): 12:34pm On May 04, 2015
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by micktoxin(m): 12:34pm On May 04, 2015
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Youngpo413: 12:35pm On May 04, 2015
sinizia:

From 16 years of age to 20 years of age, she's slept with 13 men? And you say she's not a runs girl or próstitute? And she met them on various social medias? Bros, she's more than a runs girl, she's a certified hoe!! A slut!!
these kind of ladies always end up with good guys as a husband who will forever settle with her leftovers,tufiakwa.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by egobetatoday: 12:38pm On May 04, 2015
egbedore:
Well. My thought on this is that let all things be done in moderation. I can't say any number is too few or too much. In the course of ministerial work,I met a lady who was a virgin till 22 and by circumstance and bad parental and peer influence,this lady slept with 34 men in 24 months! Today,she is married and doing fine and I also had the testimony of another 25 year old lady who have had sex only once. But that once was at age 16. So moderation is the answer here. How will you even know,you will have to agree to the number she told you.

Oga Sir... ministerial work? hahahahahaha
u be minister? where is it in the bible that moderation is key?
ok. maybe i shld av asked... which kind ministerial work were u doing? lol

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by hemmaoshos(m): 12:38pm On May 04, 2015
It's not how many men she has slept with that even matters...

It's how many times she have sex with one man and then multiply by how many men she has been with...then you will run.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:41pm On May 04, 2015
As I've always said,VIRGIN or none in Nigeria,period.

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by streetsoldier1(m): 12:41pm On May 04, 2015
Sunnymatey:
As far as am concern, it does not matter the no. of men she might had bleep, what matters is whether she's marryable and ready to stay married.

Don't you think these experiences in most cases alter their mindset and makes it difficult for them to stay in marriage... It will start out as, comparing hubby with various exes or having laid back attitude whenever there is challenge (which comes with every normal marriage)...and also the spiritual implication of having to sleep with many men in the past making it difficult to stay in marriage....
Botom line...as much as possible *absinance is key*
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MRBrownJ: 12:44pm On May 04, 2015
MrsChima:
MBJ....what do you know about twerking? grin

lol, enough to know that virgins are worst than a plank of wood.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by dmola(m): 12:46pm On May 04, 2015
Emodeee:
Things like dis will discourage one from abstaining from pre-marital sex. Envisage dat ur intending wife opened up to u dat she has slept with 6 men in d past, how would u feel? And u nvr do any girl o. Ur thought will be dat "so na remnant I wan chop". It's annoying to knw dat ur wife is nt a virgin. In case u don't knw, men r more jealous dan women.
Yeah vry right we men jealous more ..........
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Spidermon: 12:48pm On May 04, 2015
Wear and Tear things...
But what of girls that stick with just one or 2 bad guys that straff her cummulatively more times than even 30 guys combined.??
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Eveezy(m): 12:49pm On May 04, 2015
Guys, the number of guys a gal bleeps might bring an issue in relationships but in real sense, it doesnt really matter, the moment a gal tastes sex, she knows how plesurable it is nd wont wana stop, she could try her best nd avoid guys but one way or d oda, d urges takes control, its not her fault at that point, d urges only took over her nd she tends to make uncontrollable movements which she would eventually fall for especially wen she likes d guy, in both gals nd guys, a gal or guy u re attracted to, u tend to fall easily for that person wen stimulated to have sex, nd am sure that as a beautiful gal, in a year u should have more than 30 guys atleast asking u out, out of those 30, u bcom frnds with 20, very close with 15, 2 of those 15 guys would form saints or pastors, 1 would be a gud frnd (friendzone) 12 will attempt sleeping with u, 10 would succeed, she regrets each one nd promises not to do it again, d following year, it increases by 5, as she meets more experienced guys, in two years, she sleeps with 25 guys, but dated only 4. Her new boyfrnd asks her how many she has slept with nd she say she has only dated 4 guys and slept wit only 3 of them, d guy feels satisfied nd says "its not bad, afterall its just 3" wen u talking about sleeping wit guys being much, u talk about 100 nd above. Its same wit guys wen u loose your virginity at a young age to that one gal u felt u love, u bcom attached to her, as a guy if ur first is wit sumone u liked, in most cases she breaks ur heart, u bcom fraustrated, sometimes u start self servicing just cos u know d pleasure that comes wit it already, nd if u are d free guy, some of your frnds introduce u to one ashawo joint, u bcom a regular customer there, u bleep all d gals there which are over 50 in less than six months, u meet 40 gals around u toast them, u like them at first nd then those urges come in u attempt bleeping them, 30 of them succeded, 26 were satisfied nd u continued bleeping them for some time, u met thier friends, u liked them u bleeped10 of them again, u tell yourself one day "which kind life be dis, u decided to bleep only who u date, u date a gal for 1 month, u bleep her, u tired u go to d other, lets say in a year u dated 5 gals nd had 4 syd chicks, u bleeped 2 gals u dated nd bleeped 3 syd chicks, guys if u count am altogether how many u go get? So its all about d urges, once u have tasted sex, its hard to stop, to those gals that are sexually active nd not prostitutes, i know u lie wen asked how many guys u have bleeped, u end up telling how many u dated, not your fault tho, its an uncontrollable urge

3 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 04, 2015
the thing no get meter o, the amount of forensic audit go discover the mileage o. grin
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by tallceejay(m): 12:56pm On May 04, 2015
The number of times matter as well. Some girls dated 5 men and had sex only 8times. Some hv dated 5men and had sex, over 200times/person.....bro, don't start to imagine what happened in those 200times because u go tire.... grin
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by poik(m): 1:17pm On May 04, 2015
MORNDEW:
The issue of a woman's past life sometimes determine her future and most times too, affect how serious a man will take them. Some ladies have spent their lives choosing and realy being careful of how they date and the men they sleep with before they get married. While some, have decided to just live their life without minding whatever consequences that might arise from such way of life.

I have always wondered how many men is ideal for a woman to must have had gone down under their sheet before she eventually get married. By woman, i don't mean a prostitute but an everyday woman or the lady next door as the case may be.

I have a lady friend who started tasting the forbidden fruit right from sixteen (16) years oldold when she was in SS1. Now she is twenty (20) and has slept with 13 men. She is neither a runs girl nor a prostitute but this are guys that she met on diferent places and platforms. The social media like 2go, Facebook, Twitter Eskimi, Badoo etc. Did not help matters as she said.

Recently, she called me to inform me that she has gotten admission into the University after several attempts that failed. As we were discussing she told me she was going to flex hard and have lots of fun. I said ''u go blow tire na" she said "before nko.If a lady who had already tasted 13 different men from 16-20 years and now in the university, how many men will she sleep with before she graduates? Lets say she minimises her level of libido and decides to make it one guy in each year in school then on her graduation day she must have slept with 17 men in total. Lets also assume she did not get married after her graduation but 3 years later, then your guess is as good as mine.

Now, i've always pondered within myself on the issue of how many men is too much for a woman to have slept with before she finally decides to settle down.

Friends, what do you have to contribute?

Princewill Chimereze.

Writter, Facilitator, Public Affairs Analyst and Social Commentator.

Curled from: http://www.enlightennigeria..com/2015/05/how-many-men-is-too-much-for-lady-to.html?m=1

What people do not seem to understand is that sex is not just a perfunctory union of complementary sexual organs, but a lifelong bonding of two souls. That is why it is meant for the confines, blessedness and sanctity of the marriage institution. Any thing other than this is flagrant disobedience not just to the Word of God, but the cyclic balance that upholds the cosmos in the mental and psychological parlances. It therefore means that one who has had ten sexual partners has bonded with ten people already; and he or she is not married yet. Even if the person does not cheat, which is nearly impossible except by the grace of God, it is guaranteed there will be issues when nuptials are eventually tied. Compatibility issues, sexual chemistry issues, libido issues, perfomance issues and the like are just a few, which would not be there if the person had remained chaste. I hav not even mentioned psychology of an ex an how debilitating it can be to a marriage. That's why I love the Israelites, you sleep with a girl, you marry her. God knows, nobody will serve me used and spent commodity in the name of marriage. It won't work. No one goes round the Word of God without snake bite and consequences. Sorry if I sound judgemental

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by josgolf(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2015
If my wife-to-be has slept with more than 1 man...i swear...i go marry am 4 credit...n dt man go b me...

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Shormiey(m): 1:42pm On May 04, 2015
jmoore:
1 is too much.

I prefer zero mileage.

My bride must come in a tear rubber, no negotiation.

Thank you.
1 is ok so that she will have a say in the relationship...guess I'm lucky
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by InZA: 1:45pm On May 04, 2015
I can only drive "Tear rubber"....I don't do "tokunbo"...even if it has a mileage of just "1km"

2 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Tosinville(m): 1:55pm On May 04, 2015
MrsChima:

Nigga...I thought you were dead?!!! shocked
This phat eve is so crazy af, I'm so sure that that's what you wish Mr.chima too so that you can Bleep around, so you expect me to sleep on NL all day like before? Mumu tin.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MrsChima(f): 1:58pm On May 04, 2015
Tosinville:
This phat eve is so crazy af, I'm so sure that that's what you wish Mr.chima too so that you can Bleep around, so you expect me to sleep on NL all day like before? Mumu tin.

Awwww. Your broke ass finally found a white babel to wed! Congrats scammer! grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by lezz(m): 1:59pm On May 04, 2015
MrsChima:

This is the [b]most vapidiest [/b]post in 2015! Please tell me you are not Nigerian?!

Somalian? lipsrsealed
grin grin @ bolded lol, you mean most vapid. hehehe. In an effort to appear sophisticated you actually gave away your heritage as a rural, itinerant Burundian who used her tomato proceeds for internet data subscription. lol. grin shocked

OK, let me address your confusion. if a man bleeps , say 20 females before marriage and a woman also bleeped 20 guys , the lady will be worse off psychologically, physically and socially.

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MrsChima(f): 2:08pm On May 04, 2015
[sub][/sub]
lezz:
grin grin @ bolded lol, you mean most vapid. hehehe. In an effort to appear sophisticated you actually gave away your heritage as a rural, itinerant Burundian who used her tomato proceeds for internet data subscription. lol. grin shocked

OK, let me address your confusion. if a man bleeps , say 20 females before marriage and a woman also bleeped 20 guys , the lady will be worse off psychologically, physically and socially.

I mean most vapidiest bish nigga. No...you are confused.

LMAO@at this simple nigga trying to correct anyone! grin
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by CaptPlanet(m): 2:13pm On May 04, 2015
egobetatoday:

sir, u are contradicting urself.
it doesnt really matter? or 15 is too much?

Lol, I know. Normally it shouldn't matter cos I wouldn't want to know. I said 15 is too much because the info is out there.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by nairabetguru(m): 2:28pm On May 04, 2015
hmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Lilimax(f): 2:39pm On May 04, 2015
Rhozabeth:
Ladies and men alike should always try to abstain. This is not easy but it is not impossible! I sincerely think even one is too many for a man or lady to ve slept with b4 marraige! Those who engage in pre marital sex count their losses after marraige!
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by twosquare(m): 2:42pm On May 04, 2015
LajaLaba:
Olugbala gbami cry
grin cry
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Iamoilprince(m): 2:43pm On May 04, 2015
Missmossy:
I reserve my comment grin

Lol. Ff me bck jhooo
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by twosquare(m): 2:52pm On May 04, 2015
Youngpo413:
these kind of ladies always end up with good guys as a husband who will forever settle with her leftovers,tufiakwa.
vomits!!! .... angry am gonna be sick

2 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by lezz(m): 2:55pm On May 04, 2015
MrsChima:
[sub][/sub]

I mean most vapidiest bish nigga. No...you are confused.

LMAO@at this simple nigga trying to correct anyone! grin
Why lace me with the garb of cheap vulgarity, lady ? hehe, you sound sore and hurting, young lass. And also you didn't address the issue at hand.

By the way, the word "vapidiest " is alien to humans and spirits.
Show me some effortless grace and class please. After all, you are supposedly a dignified married woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.