Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married (57662 Views)

"I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) / Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by film2(m): 3:03pm On May 04, 2015
If a Lady had sexed with over 17 people, who is fucking her? Is she fucking herself or the male folks doing it? ...Yet some stupid guys will be looking for virgins to marry not keeping in mind that they too are not even close to being a virgin....Are u sure the writer is not among the numbered sef? My advice to the girl is to remember God....
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by lezz(m): 3:09pm On May 04, 2015
nkemdi89:
Non and I insist non.
Are you then advocating for Chastisy ?
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MrsChima(f): 3:09pm On May 04, 2015
lezz:
Why lace me with the garb of cheap vulgarity, lady ? hehe, you sound sore and hurting, young lass. And also you didn't address the issue at hand.

By the way, the word "vapidiest " is alien to humans and spirits.
Show me some effortless grace and class please. After all, you are supposedly a dignified married woman.
You are right I am hurt that an ugly ape vapidiest nigga vying for my attention! Where are the cute ones? Damn.

You are the one that came at me sideways...you are a faceless chatter that is a lint in my asscheek and you have the nerves to request class and dignity?

You can talk that shit to those little girls you run around but I don't have to be nice to your bish ass.

Now go suck a dick and get off my nuts ho.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 04, 2015
sexyseun:
The awkward truth is most Matured men don't really care about the numbers of men you have slept with, they have also seen it all, only baby boys rant over this issue, The main thing is that if she's willing to stick to only her partner when married
The Virgin girl u married today can still cheat on u by wanting to know how the other Dck tastes like

Tyler perry: confession of a marriage counselor should come to our mind
I was just passing by..but ur post forced me to comment..Am actually impressed that someone reasons this way..Let's come down from our high horses..First of all,its a very s.tupid and insecure man that would ask a lady how many guys she has slept with..I trust my sarcasm sha..I'll be like "how is the information going to help you be a a better man,or how does it improve our relationship?The ideal question should be how many guys she has dated..Na wa o.As if being a virgin automatically makes a woman a good wife?We don't think of the important things before we get married...as if s.ex is the be all and end all of life!

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by sexylemo: 3:25pm On May 04, 2015
Sunnymatey:
As far as I am concerned, it does not matter the number of men she has been with. What matters is whether she's changed for the better, she's teachable, marriageable and ready to stay married. There's no saint anywhere. Your atrocities might not be sexual but no, you're not a saint either. Forgive, accept and grow together in love.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by lezz(m): 3:29pm On May 04, 2015
MrsChima:

You are right I am hurt that an ugly ape vapidiest nigga vying for my attention! Where are the cute ones? Damn.

You are the one that came at me sideways...you are a faceless chatter that is a lint in my asscheek and you have the nerves to request class and dignity?

You can talk that shit to those little girls you run around but I don't have to be nice to your bish ass.

Now go suck a dick and get off my nuts ho.
grin grin grin Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!!!

I didn't come at you "sideways", my loose lady, I was only helping to find your moral compass since you dropped it off somewhere along your stormy life's sojourn. hehehehe.

Extend my condolence to Mr. Chima, that's if your moniker isn't another frantic effort at patching that gaping void deep down in your bruised being.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MRBrownJ: 3:34pm On May 04, 2015
lezz:
OK, let me address your confusion. if a man bleeps , say 20 females before marriage and a woman also bleeped 20 guys , the lady will be worse off psychologically, physically and socially.

bro, care to elaborate on the above (especially the psychological and physical part)?
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by donodion(m): 3:36pm On May 04, 2015
poik:

What people do not seem to understand is that sex is not just a perfunctory union of complementary sexual organs, but a lifelong bonding of two souls. That is why it is meant for the confines, blessedness and sanctity of the marriage institution. Any thing other than this is flagrant disobedience not just to the Word of God, but the cyclic balance that upholds the cosmos in the mental and psychological parlances. It therefore means that one who has had ten sexual partners has bonded with ten people already; and he or she is not married yet. Even if the person does not cheat, which is nearly impossible except by the grace of God, it is guaranteed there will be issues when nuptials are eventually tied. Compatibility issues, sexual chemistry issues, libido issues, perfomance issues and the like are just a few, which would not be there if the person had remained chaste. I hav not even mentioned psychology of an ex an how debilitating it can be to a marriage. That's why I love the Israelites, you sleep with a girl, you marry her. God knows, nobody will serve me used and spent commodity in the name of marriage. It won't work. No one goes round the Word of God without snake bite and consequences. Sorry if I sound judgemental

Boy oh...to come to naija fully go hard o...with this kain craze wey still dey parade korokoro for law enforcement agents body so....Agbaah!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by SFSNIPER(m): 3:46pm On May 04, 2015
I just asked my fiancee and she said at most 15, na strong mind I use hold body back. But it won't stop me from marrying her.

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by LajaLaba: 3:50pm On May 04, 2015
twosquare:
grin cry
O terrible gan cry
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by goodgood2(m): 3:52pm On May 04, 2015
One!
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by goodgood2(m): 3:57pm On May 04, 2015
One! It's rather unfortunate that many have exceeded the 100-man United Nations limit set in 1990.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by lezz(m): 3:57pm On May 04, 2015
MRBrownJ:

bro, care to elaborate on the above (especially the psychological and physical part)?
Leading science research has concluded that women secret a homone during sex that binds her to her partner. so the more sex a woman has with a man , the stronger the bond. With different men, the involuntary homonal secretion leads to psychological inbalance in normal mating behaviour. It is suprising that scientist could not find that same homone in men, tried as they did.

I know ladies will pelt me with verbal stones and scream to the roof tops but science has finally agreed that WOMEN ARE BIOLOGICALLY PROGRAMMED TO HAVE ONE SEXUAL PARTNER.

The American medical journal has also linked cervical cancer to women with multiple sex partners. Now this one is no news. it has been statistically proven some years ago that women with multiple sex partners are more prone to have this disease.

And now on a lighter note, if a woman happened to have had an" Usane Bolt" as one of her sexual partners, and marries an average Jo in bed, she is sure going to cheat. Only define intervention can prevent this. Women do not joke with orgasm,lord help the man who marries a woman he can only give less orgasm to than her past lovers who might be the jobless,weed-smoking street urchine.

Alot of first borns are of a different father than what their mothers care to admit.
Now let the bullying and tears drop.

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MrsChima(f): 4:01pm On May 04, 2015
lezz:
grin grin grin Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!!!

I didn't come at you "sideways", my loose lady, I was only helping to find your moral compass since you dropped it off somewhere along your stormy life's sojourn. hehehehe.

Extend my condolence to Mr. Chima, that's if your moniker isn't another frantic effort at patching that gaping void deep down in your bruised being.

Nothing like a simple Nigerian ape who can't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

Are you gay? Chima is straight and he doesn't like homofags. You need to focus on your man or go find one. Chima isn't available.

Before you can lecture anyone on moral compass, you first need to possess some. Don't be that little boy in the sandbox who goes around pulling little girls pigtails then say I am innocent. I am sure you are too old for that bish..
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MrsChima(f): 4:06pm On May 04, 2015
MRBrownJ:

MBJ! Please be easy on him! grin

I was hoping you didn't see that!
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by csiworksnig(f): 4:06pm On May 04, 2015
My husband told me about 2women in his past life he ever dated and had sex with.I bliv him. I was nt a virgin when we got married at 29 and i told him about my exs and he is okay with it cos we dated for 5years before we got married and never cheated on him then and now. Your past does nt matter as long as you trust eachother and u remain truthful to your spouse.

Blackbeauty:
I was just passing by..but ur post forced me to comment..Am actually impressed that someone reasons this way..Let's come down from our high horses..First of all,its a very s.tupid and insecure man that would ask a lady how many guys she has slept with..I trust my sarcasm sha..I'll be like "how is the information going to help you be a a better man,or how does it improve our relationship?The ideal question should be how many guys she has dated..Na wa o.As if being a virgin automatically makes a woman a good wife?We don't think of the important things before we get married...as if s.ex is the be all and end all of life!
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by nkemdi89(f): 4:08pm On May 04, 2015
lezz:
Are you then advocating for Chastisy ?
Yes am a strong advocate of one.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MRBrownJ: 4:17pm On May 04, 2015
lezz:
Leading science research has concluded that women secret a homone during sex that binds her to her partner.

the involuntary homonal secretion leads to psychological inbalance in normal mating behaviour.

WOMEN ARE BIOLOGICALLY PROGRAMMED TO HAVE ONE SEXUAL PARTNER.

please care to give us ANY link from that "leading science research" to what you wrote above?!

The American medical journal has also linked cervical cancer to women with multiple sex partners. Now this one is no news. it has been statistically proven some years ago that women with multiple sex partners are more prone to have this disease.

of course she is, just like any other diseases.... thats because she is in contact with multiple men, therefore having more risk to catch HPV which has a direct link to cervical cancer. now, are men less prone to catch deadly diseases when they have multiple partners, NO....can this lady catch such disease with being with only one man, YES.

And now on a lighter note, if a woman happened to have had an" Usane Bolt" as one of her sexual partners, and marries an average Jo in bed, she is sure going to cheat.

the fact that you believe that the basis of cheating is unfulfilling sex activities, is the reason why you will always fail in this debate. even a satisfied woman at home would cheat if she is not RIGHT in her head. many cheat for money, for power, for foolishness, because they were drunk and weak etc. get your facts right bro!

Only d IV ine intervention can prevent this. Women do not joke with orgasm,lord help the man who marries a woman he can only give less orgasm to than a past lovers who might be the jobless,igbo-smoking street urchine.

what a pile of nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by grandlexuz(m): 4:26pm On May 04, 2015
Oluwaplumpie:
Our problem is that we have lost all senses of morality. If ure not married, sleeping with someone is wrong, no matter the number of people. How is this even a reasonable question to ask?

You must be living in the planet pluto where humans have been replaced by angels..
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by jmoore(m): 4:26pm On May 04, 2015
SFSNIPER:
I just asked my fiancee and she said at most 15, na strong mind I use hold body back. But it won't stop me from marrying her.
grin grin

Ewooo!!
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by tohphunmie(f): 4:28pm On May 04, 2015
falconey:
maximum 26 men
Ahhhhh...26 keeeee??
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by lezz(m): 4:38pm On May 04, 2015
MrsChima:

Nothing like a simple Nigerian ape who can't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

Are you gay? Chima is straight and he doesn't like homofags. You need to focus on your man or go find one. Chima isn't available.

Before you can lecture anyone on moral compass, you first need to possess some. Don't be that little boy in the sandbox who goes around pulling little girls pigtails then say I am innocent. I am sure you are too old for that bish..

lol, now your emotions are running like a broken tap,me dear. and you are venting anger with a school-girl's banter.

Mr. Chima is a stud no doubt about it, what i cant fathom is why none of his greatness robbed off just a little on you,his wife.

Why Threads like this gives you the feeling of dejavu.

Keep the noise down and your secrets will be safe. Afer all HE doesn't come online.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Osakah24(m): 4:53pm On May 04, 2015
Bigcake:
In as much as we are not wholistically holy in our daily dealings. I believe we can violently strive for perfection. What happens if one practices abstinence? Or just a partner? What moral value are we setting for our children? I think etiquettes and good family values should be rekindled in our society if we really dont want the next generation to become the Sodom and Gomorah of our time.
next generation indeed,what did sodom and gomorrah do that this our generation haven't done?.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by DDz1(f): 5:11pm On May 04, 2015
Blackbeauty:
Well just as being a virgin doesn't gurantee a good wife,so also someone who has slept with different men doesnt gurantee a good wife too

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by omonnakoda: 5:12pm On May 04, 2015
Anything over 99 is too much
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by jaydee87(m): 5:13pm On May 04, 2015
sometime last month a topic similar to this was on front page
she said she lost her husband because she told him she has
slept with 43 men.
to me in as much as I will prefer my future wife's V to be tight, which I Dont trust anymore
cos of the tighten cream they use now. I would say 5to be moderate but I know its a dream
cos come to think of it all the guys saying 1,2,3 ask them how many times they don blow before they marry.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by icankel: 5:18pm On May 04, 2015
Though I can't recall how many women av slept with, but I pity my wife wen I will find out she has slept with more than 2 different men b4 I married her
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by lezz(m): 5:25pm On May 04, 2015
MRBrownJ:

please care to give us ANY link from that "leading science research" to what you wrote above?!

of course she is, just like any other diseases.... thats because she is in contact with multiple men, therefore having more risk to catch HPV which has a direct link to cervical cancer. now, are men less prone to catch deadly diseases when they have multiple partners, NO....can this lady catch such disease with being with only one man, YES.

the fact that you believe that the basis of cheating is unfulfilling sex activities, is the reason why you will always fail in this debate. even a satisfied woman at home would cheat if she is not RIGHT in her head. many cheat for money, for power, for foolishness, because they were drunk and weak etc. get your facts right bro!

what a pile of nonsense!

Be still. you get wet already just by the thought of a kiss.

debates are not for winning or losing. it is about comparisons and seeing the other angles and possibilities, except of course if you are in secondary/tertiary school.

The thread says "how many men is enough bleeping for a lady before she marries off" so we are talking about sex and her marital suitability to her prospective husband. any other reason of unfaithfulness by foolishness, love for money or power can be treated in another thread. stay focused.

If a woman has multiple sexual partner in her past,the harder it is for her to blend in total bonding with her husband. her chances of cheating is also higher than if she had come in chaste. in this digital times of social media some wives never broke off from their lovers in facebook,bbm, twitter etc. the burden eventually eats up on most. every where are marriages whos burden of past relationship have proven too heavy a load to bear.

since cervical cancer is linked with a woman with multiple partners and men are not known to carry this disease, then it is not the same with other sexual disease.

i was about copy -pasting both the links and their excerpts but i changed my mind when i found out you have already drawn your conclusions and proclaimed yourself winner!!!

seems your end motive is about "winning" than stating facts and opinion,lol. smells desperate to me way accross this platform.

In conclusion if you dont believe that if a woman's past lover is a sex god and her hubby is a sex-as-a-duty husband she is very likely to cheat on her hubby with either than guy or any male with the faintest of resemblance, then the girls here are laughing at you.

stop being a conformist, ask your girlfriend for the truth, if you have any.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 04, 2015
Ask Ireneony. I think she has had well over 40men so far (excluding her nairaland crush).
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Tosinville(m): 5:41pm On May 04, 2015
MrsChima:

Awwww. Your broke ass finally found a white babel to wed! Congrats scammer! grin
What's she talking bout? Is this woman OK? Eve, its 2015 and the white substance in ur skull aint upgrade still..... Fat woman like mrs.chima can be so sensless lol
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Crowny11(f): 5:46pm On May 04, 2015
jamex93:
u think say gals dey tink DAT way??

no reason am most of dem open leg for any man dey see in cash

many gals can't even count their exs so Bros no reason am
And you guyz? what make u innocent.... sorry I hate topics that tarnish the image of woman and hate guys that don't respect woman more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.