Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke (28954 Views)

Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students / Biafra: We Are Igbos – Says Asari Dokubo (see Video) / Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke by RobinHez(m): 11:26am On May 06, 2015
he's too wise to have said that na...i just dont understand why people take it upon themselves to tarnish the image of someone. smh

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke by okooloyun1(m): 11:27am On May 06, 2015
Re: Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke by Nobody: 11:28am On May 06, 2015
Anybody that doubts can check out the video of his speech to verify... afterall the video is online!
Re: Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke by DukeNija(m): 11:29am On May 06, 2015
aderonila18:
Igbo people come and listen o, you guys are so easy to manipulate. How can a Nobel price winner make such a speech in Harvard and you mumus will believe that's possible

Firstly, you are an ediot.
Secondly, you believed the previous story so stfu.
Thirdly, nairaland is own and operated by a Yoruba entrepreneur.
Fourthly only an imbec1le will insult a whole ethnic group for what was posted on the FrontPage of a major social site owned by a man named Oluwaseun.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke by Meiji(m): 11:29am On May 06, 2015
Thank God he has denied it. I was so taken aback by that story.
Re: Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke by kay1one2(m): 11:30am On May 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu is a scarecrow!
Re: Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke by Ishilove: 11:30am On May 06, 2015
Anyone who believes what I am alleged to have said must be a slowpoke – repeat, a slowpoke... Only the mentally retarded will credit this comment attributed to me regarding the Ndigbo voting pattern in the last elections.

Yezzur, Daddy O. Retards, all...

Baba don't mind them. They have no respect and are ruled by primitive instincts. Awon mentally ill oshi.

Baba, when you confirm the authorship of this 'despicable concoction', kindly treat their fuckup with genteel savagery!! angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke by masseratti: 11:30am On May 06, 2015
I said it,the way some of our people go around spreading propaganda is amazing, Soyinka will never stopped so low to call the same people he went to prison for that kind of name.
Re: Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke by wazobiaN9(m): 11:31am On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I swear down, dis soyinka guy no deserve nobel price
Wetin d guy don write sef
Lion and d ....... I don forget d name
He's a shame, he shld go learn from d Achebe's
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation

temi1temi1 now sounds like a blessing compared to your deranged mannerism.

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke by nduchucks: 11:31am On May 06, 2015
ngwanu, Prof. Soyinka, you did not say that Igbos voted based on their stomachs, but you sir, know fully well that Igbo people believed the news reports.

Sodiafor, you just called Igbos Slowpokes. Nna, this is just as bad as saying that our people vote with their stomachs. How I wish Achebe were around to deal with you, sir. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke by unite4real: 11:32am On May 06, 2015
.....dem go deny you dem no know you again o,
.....dem go deny you dem no know you again

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke by Nobody: 11:32am On May 06, 2015
Online infestations.......and the targeted audience behaved as expected.
So many people without functioning brains.

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke by wazobiaN9(m): 11:32am On May 06, 2015
ozoigbondu:
l knew he would deny it.They always deny it.Anyways time to modify some comments l made in the other thread

Soyinka mentioned checking the facts on video... but i reckon that doesn't matter to a zombie like you.

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke by ErepaTV: 11:32am On May 06, 2015
Igbo Kwenu!

Thou shall not bash my people
Re: Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke by luckyman1010(m): 11:32am On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
Mr futureless,anybody that sit down and started abusing elders has automatically abuse his or her own grand father. U don't deserve to be a human being but stone or charcoal.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke by babyfaceafrica: 11:33am On May 06, 2015
Whoever believes this news and comments without proper and empirical evidence..is actually worse than a slow poke!!!
Re: Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke by kelvyn7: 11:33am On May 06, 2015
hehehehe grin

this man ehnnnnn

first u insulted...blasting igbos

now insulting again...saying whoever blivs dat is a SLOWPOKE undecided

just spitting out poo

i expected him to deny it but not to insult whoever blivs it, the internet is very free: anyone can post anything wheather false or not, cos its is possible he said it, shdnt blame d blivers undecided

someone like that shdnt be using strong/insulting words on people

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke by Jokay07(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
first slowpoke identified

7 Likes

Re: Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke by dotna(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2015
One of the respected man I know, he can't say such
Re: Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke by Missmossy(f): 11:34am On May 06, 2015
Lol grin i really doubt that. Someone like him shouldn't be associated with such. He knows better.

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke by Nobody: 11:34am On May 06, 2015
But na who de spoil Soyinka name before na?
Re: Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke by asha80(m): 11:34am On May 06, 2015
Ishilove:

Yezzur, Daddy O. Retards, all...

Baba don't mind them. They have no respect and are ruled by primitive instincts. Awon mentally ill oshi.
I guess NgeneUkwenu is now officially a retard

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke by Jokay07(m): 11:34am On May 06, 2015
kelvyn7:
hehehehe grin

this man ehnnnnn

first u insulted...blasting igbos

now insulting again...saying whoever blivs dat is a SLOWPOKE undecided

just spitting out poo

i expected him to deny it but not to insult whoever blivs it, cos its is possible he said it, shdnt blame d blivers undecided
second slowpoke identified

7 Likes

Re: Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke by Nobody: 11:35am On May 06, 2015
nduchucks:
ngwanu, Prof. Soyinka, you did not say that Igbos voted based on their stomachs, but you sir, know fully well that Igbo people believed the news reports.

Sodiafor, you just called Igbos Slowpokes. Nna, this is just as bad as saying that our people vote with their stomachs. How I wish Achebe were around to deal with you, sir. embarassed

I agree with the prof, anyone who believes he said those things must indeed be a slow poke.

9 Likes

Re: Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke by davidque007(m): 11:36am On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation

You should go check the meaning of the word "SLOWPOKE" it fits ur description perfectly

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke by Jokay07(m): 11:36am On May 06, 2015
asha80:
I guess NgeneUkwenu is now officially a retard
ngwere-ukwenu has been a slowpoke right from the time of John the baptist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:36am On May 06, 2015
oyeludef:
at dis rate, you will soon be chained in yabaleft
yabaleft may also need to refer him to another superior yabaleft somewhere in abroad or something. . What do u think?

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke by eagleeye2: 11:36am On May 06, 2015
ozoigbondu:
l knew he would deny it.They always deny it.Anyways time to modify some comments l made in the other thread
If Wole was using the internet now, he would have said his account was hacked. hmmmm
What of that Dr. Somebody who made genocidal statement on his FB and denied....... well I guess denial runs in some people's blood. Cos until a video was shown, "The Crying General" was denying he ever cried in front of the "Dark Goggled General".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke by Nobody: 11:37am On May 06, 2015
Osisi now officially a slow poke.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We’re Ready To Work For Free, Say Buhari’s Ministers / Obasanjo Calls PMB "Brother Buhari" In His Letter To The President / 2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.