Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? (46640 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) / What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? / How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Jhayeahsam01(m): 4:07pm On May 08, 2015
he will gain erectile dysfunction

2 Likes

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Sunshinelady(f): 4:09pm On May 08, 2015
bruno419:
assuming u are attracted to a lady cox she have brains......u started dating her blablabla...eventually she starts being too demanding nd shez equally a virgin..what do u stand to gain
. If she demands wat u cant afford to give, tell her u cant afford it, shikena.., den go bak to being attracted to her brain alone

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by soleexx(m): 4:10pm On May 08, 2015
Thebrightest:
GAIN BREAST SUCKING

With straw
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 08, 2015
bruno419:
She wants you to recharge her phone, pay her hair bills, flex, go shopping, yet she says she is keeping for her husband sad sad

My question is, what will the guy benefit?

Why do guys think that the only thing they can get from a girl is sex.

I spend so much time and energy defending the man folk that we also think with our brains and not just the two balls in between our legs.

But guys una too dey fall my hand. Is sex the only thing in this world?

So all the hair bills and phone recharge is just so you could get in between her legs for like 10 mins max? Seriously!?

2 Likes

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by RaeMystix: 4:12pm On May 08, 2015
If a girl is willing to request for financial assistance from a man, then she must have to be willing to put out also.

2 Likes

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 08, 2015
Sunshinelady:
. If she demands wat u cant afford to give, tell her u cant afford it, shikena.., den go bak to being attracted to her brain alone

You know!
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by bruno419(m): 4:13pm On May 08, 2015
Ganoderma:

I spend so much time and energy defending the man folk that we also think with our brains and not just the two balls in between our legs.

So all the hair bills and phone recharge is just so you could get in between her legs for like 10 mins max? Seriously!?
I asked a question....are u well atall

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by bruno419(m): 4:14pm On May 08, 2015
[quote cryauthor=omarhlichanwa post=33541436]Next plssssssss[/quote]reset
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by peterbello(m): 4:16pm On May 08, 2015
49cents:

Boys and men alike of this age have no tinge of self respect, self restraint andvalues

As bad as the same men demonise women, yet these women still have more decency and restraint than the guys

Men have totally lost it

Is sex food?

Is it what defines your interests in a lady?

What ever happened to love

I know most men have been decived and swindled by some nasty girls who took their noble intentions for granted or extorted them on that ground but hey the strength of a person is defined by how he reacts to wrong

Oga Ade, sharrap there!!! Must you fall your hand in public with your hypocrisy? Once bitten, twice shy. If you don't learn from your experiences then you are the biggest fool. We've loved genuinely in the past and it boomeranged on us. Love my ass. Most of these girls are boring and chunks of invconveniences if sex is ruled out. They've got nothing else to offer.

4 Likes

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by peterbello(m): 4:23pm On May 08, 2015
Ganoderma:

Go siddon 1 place abeg.

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Charles4075(m): 4:29pm On May 08, 2015
Maintaining a healthy relationship without sex has always been a questionable statement. Our generations change, and become more developed than the last. Now we have children as young as 17-18 indulging themselves in sexual activity simply, because they think it’s the thing to do or want to be like everyone else when in a relationship. Truth be told, we all know that the term “sex” is meant for married couples, we are taught sexual education to maintain our being cautious about our social environment. Many times we are misled into peer pressure, we just give in because of the moment, or we feel we’re in love. Majority of the times, it’s not love we feel, it’s infatuation. But still majority won't agree to it.

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by chigoizie7(m): 4:30pm On May 08, 2015
bruno419:
She wants you to recharge her phone, pay her hair bills, flex, go shopping, yet she says she is keeping for her husband sad sad

Ok nah, keep it for ur future husband and let me keep my money for my future wife. Make we just de look ourself.

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Sunshinelady(f): 4:31pm On May 08, 2015
ELGREF:
you made a good point here, I spent 3 years in my first relationship without sex, I love her because of her beauty,actually we both fail along the line, I didn't regret abt it, this is my second years on another relationship without sex, I love this one because she has done so well for her self, very intelligence, beauty, all these gave me happiness mothan 5 minute enjoyement call sex
. I like d fact dat u can kip a celibate relatnshp, not many can. If u dont mind my asking, please where do u draw d line?

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by peterbello(m): 4:31pm On May 08, 2015
Ontarget:
If I love a girl who says no to sex I will manage and wait till I find another girl I love who agrees to sex, then I will dump the old girl. Simple.

Lol. You wey know?
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 08, 2015
fpeter:
wholeness,good health,peace of mind,purity and heaven at last

Heaven block ur ear dia
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by tosyne2much(m): 4:35pm On May 08, 2015
bettercreature:
There is nothing like a relationship without sex,if your girl friend refused to have sex with you pls pick race,you are just ATM machine
bwhahahahahahaa roflwkmd cheesy
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 08, 2015
missclasssy:
A relatioship should never be a parasitic one where one partner feeds and gains at the expense of the other.
It should be a symbiotic one which benefits both parties.

The primary reason for attraction is the defining factor as regards this issue.
If all that attracts a guy to a lady is her sexual appeal, then I don't see why he would be expecting to gain something else from her.

There are other things that should attract a guy towards a lady, such as the level of education she has attained, her wit, a talent she has, the way she relates with people, a vocational skill she has acquired, her wealth, etc.
When the some of aforementioned is used as criteria for attraction coupled with her physical attributes, then definitely there wouldn't be need to ask this question.

Out of point. plz read the question again and stop preaching

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Bowaley17(m): 4:37pm On May 08, 2015
I need weed
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by mentorandfriend(m): 4:38pm On May 08, 2015
I make a clear distinction between a relationship and a friendship. I have female friends, and I expect them to reciprocate back the investment I make in them with my time, money, contacts and larger social circles, my wisdom, etc in the same way; though may not be in the same measure. That is the benefit of friendship. I spend for you, you spend for me. I am not friends with people who do not understand this law of reciprocal giving. I also do not expect sex from people I call my friends.

As for a relationship, that person has a higher status to my female friends. She is the one I have intention of marrying. I have taken her by the hand and set her aside from others. Because I respect her, I will not want to demand for sex from her because she is going to be my wife and I want her to honour me when I marry her.

The problem with guys these days is that they confuse friendship with a relationship.

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Revolva(m): 4:38pm On May 08, 2015
denkyw:
Absolutely nothing, dem gals gat no other thing to offer in a relationship than sex, so what other thing can a guy gain from dem?, i say a big nothing!! They are useless

Thank you, you nailed it....as for me I de bang anyone I catch o..any one wey dey play waste time or smartness I leave dem behind...and I de bang olosho weller sef

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by tosyne2much(m): 4:42pm On May 08, 2015
Velocitron:
I don't think just 'cause you're in a relationship, you're entitled to your partner's body, neither are you entitled to demanding gifts.

Personally, I intend on staying a virgin until marriage. Not for my husband or anyone else, but I believe I'm doing a favour to myself. Sex is a huge deal. It's practically the power of creation right there in your hands [size=4pt]or your genitals grin[/size] and it's a risk I'd be happy to take in the safety of marriage.

However, it's always important to set boundaries of a relationship early on. It's better to tell your partner early on that you just want a romantic relationship rather than a physical/sexual one or vice-versa. And if it doesn't sit well with your partner, let them find someone who wants the same thing they do, and you do the same.
. I congratulate you for being a virgin

That aside, who the hell discuss if he's going to have sex with a lady or not before going into a relationship ?

Pls how old are you ?

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by finamaris(f): 4:44pm On May 08, 2015
bruno419:

JMy question is, what will the guy benefit?
If u can spend all dat money on a woman dat means u r ready for marriage. So just go ahead and marry her dan wasting her time , unless u just want her for sex and not for marriage
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by yhemsy62(m): 4:45pm On May 08, 2015
missclasssy:
A relatioship should never be a parasitic one where one partner feeds and gains at the expense of the other.
It should be a symbiotic one which benefits both parties.

The primary reason for attraction is the defining factor as regards this issue.
If all that attracts a guy to a lady is her sexual appeal, then I don't see why he would be expecting to gain something else from her.

There are other things that should attract a guy towards a lady, such as the level of education she has attained, her wit, a talent she has, the way she relates with people, a vocational skill she has acquired, her wealth, etc.
When the some of aforementioned is used as criteria for attraction coupled with her physical attributes, then definitely there wouldn't be need to ask this question.
May Almighty God continue to blessed ur brain
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 08, 2015
yhemsy62:
May Almighty God continue to blessed ur brain

Thanks, and Amen to that.
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 08, 2015
70% of y'all commenting don't seems to understand the question. y'all bunch of Stwpid, lazy, fake ass biatches. The op is not talking about a supportive gf but rather a demanding gf.

SUPPORTING GF: doesn't demand, does not want sex, she just want a relationship that can grow into marriage but dat doesn't mean u as a bf won't use ur number 6 and do things for her.

DEMANDING GF: doesn't support, doesn't want sex from u ( some of dem av anoda guy who fvxks dem) always demanding and only have interest in things beneficial to her. even when u finally talk about marriage they will tell u dey r still young and not ready. the minute u didn't give or meet her demand, even if u guys av been together 5yrs, d 5yrs becomes 5 days in her eyes lolz. dis type op is referring to.

#Fact# 90% of Nairaland gals falls under Demanding Gf. no offence, just saying the truth coz is bitter wink

4 Likes

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by fpeter(f): 4:52pm On May 08, 2015
Stelvin101:

Heaven block ur ear dia

why u dey curse me?
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by MrBasketball: 4:56pm On May 08, 2015
Toks2008:

MARRY HER AND GET ALL THE BENEFITS.
Just jump into marriage just like that because you wanna get all the benefits?

2 Likes

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 08, 2015
fpeter:

why u dey curse me?

Sowi for d insult. even heaven go reject any man wey f00lishly fall into demanding gal, hoping for miracle to happen

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Everydaeguy(m): 4:57pm On May 08, 2015
bruno419:

a lot,you'l be in good terms with your maker,u'l be spiritually strong,u'l attain your destiny at the right time,whatever u ask your maker he shall provide for you,you'l be righteous and clean b4 ur maker....what else could one want

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Bamz(m): 4:58pm On May 08, 2015
Why go into a relationship when you're not ready to marry? Should be a more befitting title afaic. When you know you're dating your potential wife, questions such as what the Op raised wouldn't arise.
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by funlord(m): 5:00pm On May 08, 2015
bruno419:

grin
bruno419:

He will benefit BLUE BALLS featuring DULLING!

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Everydaeguy(m): 5:03pm On May 08, 2015
bruno419:
assuming u are attracted to a lady cox she have brains......u started dating her blablabla...eventually she starts being too demanding nd shez equally a virgin..what do u stand to gain
salvation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Fiance (Photos) / Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me / How To Know If You Are In A Healthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.