Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? (46720 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) / What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? / How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by tsalmjohn(m): 9:07pm On May 08, 2015
bruno419:
assuming u are attracted to a lady cox she have brains......u started dating her blablabla...eventually she starts being too demanding nd shez equally a virgin..what do u stand to gain

Maa blooda i wonder wat one would stand to gain...
Relationship iz relationship.....
Marriage is marriage.....
So ma blooda each situation iz given diff treatment
#Shikena

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by pacmart: 9:12pm On May 08, 2015
In VIP voice 'IF YOUR GIRLFRIEND NO DEY DO YOU WELL..AWAY

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 08, 2015
1stola:

You and I have not agreed upon anything.
I don't encourage sex before marriage but most Nigerian girls don't love. They lust only after what they can benefit. Even when they have more than the guy, they still collects from him.

That's why I said in my original post that no one is entitled to demanding things from their partners. It's sad but very true that a lot of Nigerian women are dependant on their boyfriends for material things. Whatever the case, if the people in the relationship can mutually agree on premarital sex, then good for them. Conversely, if either party is unwilling to consent for whatever reason, then it's best to part ways.
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 08, 2015
missclasssy:
A relatioship should never be a parasitic one where one partner feeds and gains at the expense of the other.
It should be a symbiotic one which benefits both parties.

The primary reason for attraction is the defining factor as regards this issue.
If all that attracts a guy to a lady is her sexual appeal, then I don't see why he would be expecting to gain something else from her.

There are other things that should attract a guy towards a lady, such as the level of education she has attained, her wit, a talent she has, the way she relates with people, a vocational skill she has acquired, her wealth, etc.
When the some of aforementioned is used as criteria for attraction coupled with her physical attributes, then definitely there wouldn't be need to ask this question.
What about in a case where d guy has attained a higher level of education, his wit, a talent, the way he relates with people, has a vocational skill he
acquired too, why don't she just make do with those ones & not demand for money for airtime, shopping, for new hair-do etc

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by happyjuliet(f): 9:35pm On May 08, 2015
U will gain urself undecided must u date becoz of sex ni.
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Onyinyechi1008: 9:54pm On May 08, 2015
happyjuliet:
U will gain urself undecided must u date becoz of sex ni.
The problem with most guys these days is that the lack self restraint or should i say control and due to that, some lazy, dependent girls take advantage of them and at the end the start whining. Most guys are so eager for sex. Even when the girl is nt materialistic, when they ve got no ryt to demand for sex the still do. When you reject their gifts, you re proud. If u re independent, then u can never be submissive. They nag more than women. Gosh! Annoying set of creatures.
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Enegod(m): 9:55pm On May 08, 2015
Edusouls:
liess brother, a relationship is the union of two individuals for mutual benefits, and it must not be only sex, a relationship is never defined in terms of sex...educated illiterate..

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Strongfaze(m): 10:27pm On May 08, 2015
missclasssy:
A relatioship should never be a parasitic one where one partner feeds and gains at the expense of the other.

If all that attracts a guy to a lady is her sexual appeal, then I don't see why he would be expecting to gain something else from her.

There are other things that should attract a guy towards a lady, such as the level of education she has attained, her wit, a talent she has, the way she relates with people, a vocational skill she has acquired, her wealth, etc.
When the some of aforementioned is used as criteria for attraction coupled with her physical attributes, then definitely there wouldn't be need to ask this question.
. And what are the things aside tangibles/material property that a lady gains from a guy?
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Presyyy(f): 10:49pm On May 08, 2015
To whom brain is given, sense is expected. If the female gets pregnant, the rate at which the male's heart beats, increases amusingly. If you want to identify a wise male, when a female demands anything from you without any plans of returning it and this happens often, the male puts himself together and picks a race but for the foolish ones, they beg, cry and even kneel before the females, who mocks him in her mind, for forgiveness of something irrelevant or to have sex with them and this makes them look silly and kind of funny. Well, it's advisable for one to wait till they get married before thinking of sex. Meanwhile, a relationship helps to enlighten you on what marriage is like and that shouldn't involve sex. It's very rare...I mean very rare to find someone like Joseph who almost refused to marry a woman he thought had lost her pride to someone else. Most people of this generation don't know their left from their right. I'm sure the person who brought up the issue didn't think twice. What a world! Full of so much ignorance...It's a pity though.

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by solotutu(m): 11:50pm On May 08, 2015
as IN FOR WHATTT?? is the relationship for When she can't satisfy you emotionally in body-wise even if it's not sex..not even a Full hug or surprise kiss to u...only hugs Which r 1/4 blowing u raspberry not kiss from far Omo RUNN
missclasssy:

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by moski5(m): 11:54pm On May 08, 2015
okabe:

As in eh, I tire o!

A lady shud bring everything a guys brings, time, love, encouragement, finance, fun, entertainment, gifts, etc n even d so called sëx

now you're talking
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Lalaland1(f): 12:00am On May 09, 2015
This
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Lalaland1(f): 12:02am On May 09, 2015
This site is messed up
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Lalaland1(f): 12:10am On May 09, 2015
When girls ask for stuff without giving out sex in a relationship, it becomes a problem.. When she decides not to tax the partner because she's abstaining from sex or a virgin,it becomes another problem.You men should make up your mind already.Because the truth is there is always a higher level of respect given to a celibate(virgin or not) than to someone who engages in premarital sex on a regular.
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by rottable(m): 1:31am On May 09, 2015
bro, your reward is in heaven

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Juicysam(m): 6:27am On May 09, 2015
When she says no to PREMARITAL sex.let the guy say a double N0 to premarital shopping,premarital iphone,premarital airtime,premarital paying for hair do's...if birds learn to fly without perching the hunter too should learn to shoot without missing..no nja gul can scam me ,they never born am.

2 Likes

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by PopsiAde: 7:20am On May 09, 2015
missclasssy:

The first thing that attracts a guy to a lady is her "fuckability". All those mentioned accompanying features are criteria for marriage but sex comes first.

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by daniwealth(m): 8:00am On May 09, 2015
People that ask such question are those that see ladies as a sex material and not friendship material.U can gain something apart from sex like u learn how to treat a lady,incase u get married in future.some of the girls may help y discover ur hidden talents.I never i was a good singer,until my girlfriend had me sinq one day and introduce me to her music crew and i went through voice training and i am now a good singer.this my singinq talents wouldnt have been hidden till now
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Wisdomuchendu: 8:01am On May 09, 2015
bruno419:
She wants you to recharge her phone, pay her hair bills, flex, go shopping, yet she says she is keeping for her husband sad sad

My question is, what will the guy benefit?

D thunder way go fire d babe still dey do press up since yr 2000

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by okabe(m): 8:47am On May 09, 2015
moski5:

now you're talking
cool
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by wangdu: 9:02am On May 09, 2015
integrity and respect.most importantly, God will be happy with you.
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Montete(m): 9:13am On May 09, 2015
...that's why I love my country America- it is 50-50.

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by duality(m): 9:27am On May 09, 2015
The question is apt and also from the responses so far, It is apparent that most ladies have little or nothing to truly offer a guy in a relationship that's not yet marriage relationship.

If they really had much to offer, they'd have stated them.

I believe in purity and chastity, a virgin at a very ripe age, rising professional and positive minded. Hope to meet a worthy lady that also believe in what I believe in and and have lived it also.

But that doesn't remove the fact that Most ladies have nothing to offer a guy in a relationship that's not yet marriage.

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Ayocharles(m): 9:55am On May 09, 2015
PopsiAde:

The first thing that attracts a guy to a lady is her "fuckability". All those mentioned accompanying features are criteria for marriage but sex comes first.

A woman of the world is anxious to
exhibit her form and shape, whether
walking, standing, sitting, or sleeping.
Even when represented as a picture,
she desires to captivate with the
charms of her beauty and, thus, to rob
men of their steadfast heart
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by pestrolus2002(m): 10:49am On May 09, 2015
Man will gain ABSOLUTELY NOTHING from relationship without sex if the lady is not a virgin ... the guy will just wake up one day and find the lady screaming under the anointing of the sharper guy next door.. in short pls don't try it.

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Lalaland1(f): 11:45am On May 09, 2015
pestrolus2002:
Man will gain ABSOLUTELY NOTHING from relationship without sex if the lady is not a virgin ... the guy will just wake up one day and find the lady screaming under the anointing of the sharper guy next door.. in short pls don't try it.
U think all ladies are the same don't you?Bet u havent met a decent woman who isn't a virgin and who doesn't want sex either before.
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 09, 2015
Kingsley1000:
Most of them are dullards,they can't puzzle or think out something reasonable...if you get them,convert em to sex toyz

It is your mother that is a dullard and a sex toiy. Oloshi!
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 09, 2015
dagentility:
Nowadays chastity have gone to the dogs.

But that's why I said you should marry me na, so that we can restore chastity by copulating and naming our daughter 'Chastity'.

So act fast and lets collaborate. Your 3 million naira bride price is already in place. E remain make you sign the marriage certificate.
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by ceny6(m): 9:57pm On May 09, 2015
Juicysam:
When she says no to PREMARITAL sex.let the guy say a double N0 to premarital shopping,premarital iphone,premarital airtime,premarital paying for hair do's...if birds learn to fly without perching the hunter too should learn to shoot without missing..no nja gul can scam me ,they never born am.

This is simply the best solution to all the aforementioned discussion Q. E. D

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by pestrolus2002(m): 12:30pm On May 12, 2015
Lalaland1:
U think all ladies are the same don't you?Bet u havent met a decent woman who isn't a virgin and who doesn't want sex either before.
bros.. don't tell me about women, there's no descent woman. I hv wealth of experience dealing with women before I got married and now I married for over 3yr ..still learning. Nothing like decent woman!
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by pestrolus2002(m): 12:34pm On May 12, 2015
Lalaland1:
..she doesn't want sex frm you but want only your money...I bet it with you u will suffer heart attack on that day when you will catch her with your best friend screwing her so hard.
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Lalaland1(f): 3:08pm On May 12, 2015
pestrolus2002:
..she doesn't want sex frm you but want only your money...I bet it with you u will suffer heart attack on that day when you will catch her with your best friend screwing her so hard.
Lol I'm a female...and I'm a living example.nothing is gonna ever make me compromise my stance on premarital sex and being celibate.Not even for all the money in the world.so there...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) / Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) / This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.