Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,648 members, 7,820,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? (46699 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) / What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? / How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by NewsHub: 6:23pm On May 08, 2015
bruno419:
assuming u are attracted to a lady cox she have brains......u started dating her blablabla...eventually she starts being too demanding nd shez equally a virgin..what do u stand to gain
Must you sleep with her?
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by NewsHub: 6:28pm On May 08, 2015
bettercreature:
There is nothing like a relationship without sex,if your girl friend refused to have sex with you pls pick race,you are just ATM machine
Lie! There is something like a relationship without sex. Oh! I just realised you said girl friend. Boy friend-girl friend is for babies.
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by bruno419(m): 6:31pm On May 08, 2015
NewsHub:

Must you sleep with her?
undecidedno she z my sister
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by bruno419(m): 6:31pm On May 08, 2015
NewsHub:

Must you sleep with her?
undecided
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by 1stola: 6:38pm On May 08, 2015
Enegod:
A relationship without sex isn't a relationship. It's a friendship and someone is a sucker. angry
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by okiezman(m): 6:44pm On May 08, 2015
Prettydiamond:
Sex is not love. Sex is nt what makes a relationship to stand. Once dere is love, trust commitment and understanding. He has gained a lot. So 4 those who call a sexless relationship a boring one...think aback!

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Do you know how conji from kissing ya woman.... does to a man LoL.... please a nigga that question LoL
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by 1stola: 6:51pm On May 08, 2015
epelumi42:

Missclasssy? The same lady I bashed for insulting an op that expressively requested that his thread not be opened? I didn't know you had this smart side of you. I don't regret bashing you, but I must commend this. Its cool.
What about copy and paste... cheesy
Bros, u go quick easy to deceive o grin

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by homesteady(m): 6:52pm On May 08, 2015
I have thought about this issue many times!
It doesn't just make sense! Why should I have a girlfriend and not have sex with her? Then what is the benefit of the rubbish relationship?

Are we in a relationship so that we can just be gisting, admiring each other and laughing at each other boring jokes? O please!

2 Likes

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by 1stola: 6:54pm On May 08, 2015
baysmith:
Boring boring boring.... Meanwhile, fuel Is scarceeeed !!!
Gbagaun grin
Pikin

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by epelumi42(m): 6:57pm On May 08, 2015
1stola:

What about copy and paste... cheesy
Bros, u go quick easy to deceive o grin

Awww, you missed it. missclasssy may have copied it, but its even good she's smart enough to know a good answer. Benefit of doubt!
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by 1stola: 6:58pm On May 08, 2015
Emenandez4lyf:
my gal is more richer, she doesnt demand all she just want is my undying love
Meanwhile, we kissed on many occasion.
SMD for you sad
So the only thing you gain is saliva exchange?
You're a toy.

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by wiZbanky(m): 6:59pm On May 08, 2015
missclasssy:
A relatioship should never be a parasitic one where one partner feeds and gains at the expense of the other.
It should be a symbiotic one which benefits both parties.

The primary reason for attraction is the defining factor as regards this issue.
If all that attracts a guy to a lady is her sexual appeal, then I don't see why he would be expecting to gain something else from her.

There are other things that should attract a guy towards a lady, such as the level of education she has attained, her wit, a talent she has, the way she relates with people, a vocational skill she has acquired, her wealth, etc.
When the some of aforementioned is used as criteria for attraction coupled with her physical attributes, then definitely there wouldn't be need to ask this question.
nice piece. However, in such an economy as we found ourselves, d need to survive has prompted most ladies with the notion that "a guy must prove to her he is worth submitting her body to by granting every of her requests" this also in response affirms a man attraction to such lady in terms of her sexual attributes alone or almost alone. Virtually all relationship are now based on guy-demands-sex; lady-demands-gifts though there may be exception as regard those involved in "God-fearing" relationships.

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by 1stola: 7:08pm On May 08, 2015
Velocitron:
I don't think just 'cause you're in a relationship, you're entitled to your partner's body, neither are you entitled to demanding gifts.

Personally, I intend on staying a virgin until marriage. Not for my husband or anyone else, but I believe I'm doing a favour to myself. Sex is a huge deal. It's practically the power of creation right there in your hands [size=4pt]or your genitals grin[/size] and it's a risk I'd be happy to take in the safety of marriage.

However, it's always important to set boundaries of a relationship early on. It's better to tell your partner early on that you just want a romantic relationship rather than a physical/sexual one or vice-versa. And if it doesn't sit well with your partner, let them find someone who wants the same thing they do, and you do the same.
You all say these yet, all you're after and do in your every day life is; work on improving/increase your sex appeal. That is all you work on in deceit of " I want to look good"
You wanna look sexy but you don't want sex

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by smithereen: 7:14pm On May 08, 2015
Velocitron:
I don't think just 'cause you're in a relationship, you're entitled to your partner's body, neither are you entitled to demanding gifts.

Personally, I intend on staying a virgin until marriage. Not for my husband or anyone else, but I believe I'm doing a favour to myself. Sex is a huge deal. It's practically the power of creation right there in your hands [size=4pt]or your genitals grin[/size] and it's a risk I'd be happy to take in the safety of marriage.

However, it's always important to set boundaries of a relationship early on. It's better to tell your partner early on that you just want a romantic relationship rather than a physical/sexual one or vice-versa. And if it doesn't sit well with your partner, let them find someone who wants the same thing they do, and you do the same.

If all you say is for real, then you are one solid girl, rare as a unicorn these days. May God keep you on this path, you will bless someone one day my dear.
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by 1stola: 7:15pm On May 08, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Well....the benefit of knowing each other for who they really are....and not just through one dimension.
Dog wey lost no go hear the whistle of the hunter....
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Ayocharles(m): 7:15pm On May 08, 2015
temmym4:

Bros.
If your Pr*ck is working well
If your romance fuse located at the center point of your head is not blown yet
If your heart is not built with a concrete,
If your eyes isnt blocked with a strong human firewall to see pretty women
if you are not an alien, A monk or a painted horse from a novel
If you dont want to be like a snake that passed on a rock surface with no traceable path. (i.e you dont wanna come to this world and go without an issue)
Then relationship is needed sir!
una Dey blow big big English for here o......... person go read tire, he will still not understand anything said.!! grin
temmym4:

Bros.
If your Pr*ck is working well
If your romance fuse located at the center point of your head is not blown yet
If your heart is not built with a concrete,
If your eyes isnt blocked with a strong human firewall to see pretty women
if you are not an alien, A monk or a painted horse from a novel
If you dont want to be like a snake that passed on a rock surface with no traceable path. (i.e you dont wanna come to this world and go without an issue)
Then relationship is needed sir!
una Dey blow big big English for here o......... person go read tire, he will still not understand anything said.!!
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by 1stola: 7:20pm On May 08, 2015
Ganoderma:

Why do guys think that the only thing they can get from a girl is sex.

[s] I spend so much time and energy defending the man folk that we also think with our brains and not just the two balls in between our legs. [/s]

But guys una too dey fall my hand. Is sex the only thing in this world?

So all the hair bills and phone recharge is just so you could get in between her legs for like 10 mins max? Seriously!?
Lol!
Oboy, you dey waste your time o
Many guys will still remain mumu and stupíd no matter what.
grin
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by skylane: 7:33pm On May 08, 2015
Am having almost the same problem too,
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by croSStodds(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2015
Prettydiamond:
Sex is not love. Sex is nt what makes a relationship to stand. Once dere is love, trust commitment and understanding. He has gained a lot. So 4 those who call a sexless relationship a boring one...think aback!
Like seriously?but to be honest with u and also to my perception,any form of love in a "sexless" relationship is subterfuge and mere deception.ostensibly seeing d epithets u enumerated:love,trust,commitment,understanding.sentiments apart,there's no way love in a relationship would b so substantial without having any carnal knowledge of d female partner.imagine purchasing things and spending my cash on a girl,what's my gain?you think some lame and mundane "I love you" locutions would make d trust rigid to a reasonable extent?d answer is undubitably NO.well,like I indicted earlier on,it's my perception..

3 Likes

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 08, 2015
1stola:

You all say these yet, all you're after and do in your every day life is; work on improving/increase your sex appeal. That is all you work on in deceit of " I want to look good"
You wanna look sexy but you don't want sex

Going by your logic, 'you want to have sex but you don't want to get pregnant/STDs'?

It's perfectly normal to want to look attractive, it's an innate quality of most living things for attracting mates. Flowers and birds (e.g. peacocks) and other animals all have their own methods of 'courtship display'.
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by 1stola: 8:24pm On May 08, 2015
Velocitron:

Going by your logic, 'you want to have sex but you don't want to get pregnant/STDs'?

It's perfectly normal to want to look attractive, it's an innate quality of most living things for attracting mates. Flowers and birds (e.g. peacocks) and other animals all have their own methods of 'courtship display'.
Going by your own logic too,
'' It's perfectly normal to want to look attractive, it's an innate quality of most living things for attracting mates."
You are contradicting yourself.
All these animals do it for one purpose : SEX
Do your research.

2 Likes

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Edusouls(m): 8:35pm On May 08, 2015
Enegod:
A relationship without sex isn't a relationship. It's a friendship and someone is a sucker. angry
liess brother, a relationship is the union of two individuals for mutual benefits, and it must not be only sex, a relationship is never defined in terms of sex...educated illiterate..
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by SethJr: 8:38pm On May 08, 2015
Oooooh ma gorgeous EYES, this is mind blowing....
They all wana luk "s3xy" but don't wana have "s3x", wht a lyrical ryhm

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 08, 2015
1stola:

Going by your own logic too,
'' It's perfectly normal to want to look attractive, it's an innate quality of most living things for attracting mates."
You are contradicting yourself.
All these animals do it for one purpose : SEX
Do your research.

Sex is the end goal, I think we both agree on that. When to have it in a relationship (before or/and after marriage) is where we differ.
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by sinola(m): 8:39pm On May 08, 2015
headache
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Edusouls(m): 8:41pm On May 08, 2015
educated illiterates, all you know is sex,sex, we are just sex obssesed,a relationship is the union of two individuals,for mutual benefits,like companionship, advice, share views,help each other..and it must not be only for sex,relationship is never defined in terms of sex...sex comes as a result of natural attraction between opposite sex...
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by missionmex(m): 8:43pm On May 08, 2015
Joshuadon:

Are u a spiritualist

Weird
life is essentialy spiritual.
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by mizzyboy007: 8:43pm On May 08, 2015
missclasssy:
A relatioship should never be a parasitic one where one partner feeds and gains at the expense of the other.
It should be a symbiotic one which benefits both parties.

The primary reason for attraction is the defining factor as regards this issue.
If all that attracts a guy to a lady is her sexual appeal, then I don't see why he would be expecting to gain something else from her.

There are other things that should attract a guy towards a lady, such as the level of education she has attained, her wit, a talent she has, the way she relates with people, a vocational skill she has acquired, her wealth, etc.
When the some of aforementioned is used as criteria for attraction coupled with her physical attributes, then definitely there wouldn't be need to ask this question.
mtchewwwwwwww..... bros go sleep.

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 8:45pm On May 08, 2015
1stola:

SMD for you sad
So the only thing you gain is saliva exchange?
You're a toy.
Taa shut d fvck up what do u know about luv. The real fact is that am in love, go sit down joor
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by 1stola: 8:55pm On May 08, 2015
Emenandez4lyf:
Taa shut d fvck up what do u know about luv. The real fact is that am in love, go sit down joor
Opke
You're in fool.

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 08, 2015
bruno419:
She wants you to recharge her phone, pay her hair bills, flex, go shopping, yet she says she is keeping for her husband sad sad

My question is, what will the guy benefit?
As a graduate of science...there is an area in chemistry where the amount of energy you put into a system is the same that must come out...why would you give and not receive...I know of a girl who dosent have any sexual relations with her bf and also dosent ask him for money. That is how it should be. Pls don't be fooled by a dubious girl who might be fucking your friend.

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by 1stola: 9:03pm On May 08, 2015
Velocitron:

Sex is the end goal, I think we both agree on that. When to have it in a relationship (before or/and after marriage) is where we differ.
You and I have not agreed upon anything.
I don't encourage sex before marriage but most Nigerian girls don't love. They lust only after what they can benefit. Even when they have more than the guy, they still collects from him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) / Prostitute Disgraces Man In Public Over Failure To Pay After Service (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.