Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number (57549 Views)

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone / See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Nobody: 8:13am On May 15, 2015
This one go fit when you are travelling from Lagos to abuja. You pay N10,000 transport fare for everyone except the lady who refused to give you her number. The money is big na. grin

Anyway, its not a must for ladies to give out their numbers.
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by umarc19: 8:13am On May 15, 2015
Tit for tat.
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by luckman20(m): 8:14am On May 15, 2015
You no carry transport fare komot house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Cryxtal(f): 8:14am On May 15, 2015
?? It's her choice
If she didn't feel comfortable, no biggie.
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Nobody: 8:14am On May 15, 2015
[deleted]
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by globalresource: 8:14am On May 15, 2015
thrash...what is this doing on front page? Not a material(thread) for visionaries but babes(nepios)
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by idinc(m): 8:14am On May 15, 2015
To d dude is say 'common sense is not common at all'
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by idinc(m): 8:15am On May 15, 2015
To d dude I say 'common sense is not common at all'
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by CountDracula(m): 8:15am On May 15, 2015
AnneMomoh:
The world is truly coming to an End.
##I have no idea what i just said
Ehm I'm no expert bt I think u jus joined #TeamEndTimeTins
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Crysallis(m): 8:15am On May 15, 2015
the guy didnt hit her soft spot. If nt na only d girl for give d guy her number..
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by estyvino(m): 8:15am On May 15, 2015
Smart guy!

MODIFIED
TWACI beware! I might do that to ya or geee me ya lunmber
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by HKhouseofhello: 8:17am On May 15, 2015
haha, so a lovely guy. if were me, I will tell that guy this website, www.toyboy.com.hk
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by ghanaman5050: 8:17am On May 15, 2015
Mad man on board
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Nobody: 8:18am On May 15, 2015
I blame APC for this. They want to probe PDP members forgetting that no Nigerian politician is more corrupt than Tinubu and El-Rufaia.
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Nobody: 8:18am On May 15, 2015
donbenedict:
Lol girls be hoardin phone number but givin away thr kitty cat... Who is foolin who?
bad guy
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Nobody: 8:20am On May 15, 2015
Complaining about not giving numbers......if she gives the number now they'll say she's cheap. Better to keep your values and not try to please a guy.

2 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Chazzyboy: 8:20am On May 15, 2015
Funny chick
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by TeamSimple(m): 8:20am On May 15, 2015
All I know is its easier to get a girls kitty than her number. Talk about misplaced priority.

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by abbeyoye2001(m): 8:21am On May 15, 2015
Haaaaa
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by SAMBARRY: 8:21am On May 15, 2015
grin

the girl sef dense. She for buy gala worth the tfare throw it at him and get down at the next bustop. Na ego be that one or attention. Shiorr grin
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by loomer: 8:21am On May 15, 2015
Like say na she wan do the calling before

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by sirsharks(m): 8:21am On May 15, 2015
Funny though shocked
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by jamoscofield(m): 8:22am On May 15, 2015
boman2014:
"one good turn deserver another"
Na Lie o... Na Big Mercedes Power steering be dat o
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by UncleJudax(m): 8:23am On May 15, 2015
slam7000:
The man is a di.ckhead. What was his motive? To make the girl regret not giving out her number? He is a ffooooll.

The girl should have paid a bit more and ask the conductor to keep the change.
She just might be regretting grin
Pay more? Hmm...she sounds broke cheesy
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Damikevin(m): 8:23am On May 15, 2015
This na draw scenario, but e be like e pain the girl. We all know girls and wanting free things if not e no for pain her to the level of tweeting it. I really like the guy, just that sometimes my gentility always gets the best of me. I would have tot if it then jus laf if off! But in another news I wouldn't even ask for a lady phone number cos I hate embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Nobody: 8:23am On May 15, 2015
and so...
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by philo3(m): 8:23am On May 15, 2015
angry angryas i see purnishment..i think say in tear d geh cloth or drag am ...

meanwhile why is the girl even telling us undecided undecided[color=#006600][/color]
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Nickymezor(f): 8:25am On May 15, 2015
slam7000:
The man is a di.ckhead. What was his motive? To make the girl regret not giving out her number? He is a ffooooll.

The girl should have paid a bit more and ask the conductor to keep the change.
lolz. .well said
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by adedejisy: 8:25am On May 15, 2015
Jesus Christ is Coming soon...
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by UncleJudax(m): 8:25am On May 15, 2015
TeamSimple:
All I know is its easier to get a girls kitty than her number. Talk about misplaced priority.
Shey two of them de live for the same compound huh...

When you meet a lady anywhere, tell her, please can I have your punny, keep your number grin

Talk about not reasoning before commenting tongue

2 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Howcomes(m): 8:25am On May 15, 2015
Maybe she was rude and insulting. Its more than phone number thing. Some girls are boooring, local and anti social.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex / Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.