Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number (57545 Views)

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone / See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Omotayor123(f): 8:40am On May 15, 2015
I will say d guy's behavior is childish #

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by bibiking7(m): 8:40am On May 15, 2015
Her number is her number and his money is his money. They can both chose to do with it whatever they like.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by teemy(m): 8:41am On May 15, 2015
manuelpepper:
haha....u have to complete it urself na
I won't pay for your MB. lol.
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Nobody: 8:41am On May 15, 2015
shina419:
ashewo, u no cheap or u wan tell me say u be virgin

Hello Mr Shina. May I gently ask what prompted you to call me 'ashewo' or.........have I at any point, insulted you? If I haven't, then I think we can agree, there's no need to make your point with insults.

On if I am a virgin. Firstly, sir, that is none of your business, with all due respect to you. But I would like to make a point . If by chance, a girl is not a virgin, do you think it's good to spread herself about? Virginity or not, if a girl isn't even a virgin, it's a better reason to hold herself and be a hundred times more strict with herself. Have a nice day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by slam7000(m): 8:43am On May 15, 2015
akpanikpe:

Taxi get conductor for ur village?

Noted. Thanks.
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Nobody: 8:47am On May 15, 2015
AnneMomoh:
The world is truly coming to an End.
##I have no idea what i just said
shoro niyen
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Nobody: 8:47am On May 15, 2015
AnneMomoh:
shoro niyen
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by netmillionaires(m): 8:51am On May 15, 2015
manuelpepper:
you are wrong.
Here is my sister number....0803253571
my girlfriend....0706582325
u wan fume james bond abi. I don dial d 2 numbers. Dem say dem no know who u b.
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Nobody: 8:53am On May 15, 2015
AnneMomoh:

baby u r beautiful swear

pls marry me
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Swaggzkid: 8:53am On May 15, 2015
WHY CAN'T SOME PEOPLE PRETEND TO HAVE COMMON SENSE? grin grin grin
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by boxypane(m): 8:54am On May 15, 2015
Story should be titled "how Foolish some Guys can Be"

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by boxypane(m): 8:58am On May 15, 2015
AnneMomoh:
Mixture of wat did u take?
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by chubykemicheal(m): 9:07am On May 15, 2015
Pheals:
with spiritual eyes does no.belong to u
buh d numbers are not complete nah.complete drm now or .............
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by tottinova: 9:16am On May 15, 2015
AnneMomoh:
thank God you know
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by seunlaww(m): 9:21am On May 15, 2015
Pheals:
Giving strange people your no. Is wrong.

If am wrong send me your gf and sis no.
Ya wrong.. So take am
My gf.. 08106521340...my sis.. 08091642803
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by repogirl(f): 9:21am On May 15, 2015
LOL, see as guys they vex as if na dem d chick refuse number.

Taking out their frustrations from all the chicks who did same to them upon the poor chick.

It is her number and if she isn't comfortable giving it out, it is her bloody choice.

BTW, the dude was really immature and petty, so the highest thing he could do was to pay peoples tfare. SMH, he should have kuku bought the cabucabu there and then and ordered the chick to waka on foot, childish i'diot.

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by endowednicky(f): 9:22am On May 15, 2015
;DBUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHRY
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by tochstorm(m): 9:42am On May 15, 2015
boman2014:
"one good turn deserves another"
this one no be turn again o na drift asphalt style.
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by lorddubic: 9:44am On May 15, 2015
Vacancy:

Admin officer is needed AVG.
Requirements:

* OND (in relevant field)
* 2years work experience
*Must live within Iyana Ipaja to Meiran.

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Nobody: 9:48am On May 15, 2015
Does anyone know the phone numba of dt girl appearing on Nollywood and Ghallywood advert dt Nairaland places on Romance thread? I nid it ASAP.
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by dives(m): 10:02am On May 15, 2015
Your number; you have exclusive right to give it to who you wish

His money; he also has the right to pay for whoever he wishes to pay forundecided

why e come dey pain you?

If there is anyone being petty here it's you tonguegrin
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by TeamSimple(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2015
UncleJudax:

Shey two of them de live for the same compound huh...

When you meet a lady anywhere, tell her, please can I have your punny, keep your number grin

Talk about not reasoning before commenting tongue
Goatee (women press fighter),a lady would take you months to get her number and once she finally does,she could render her kitty in less than a week. Abi how many Olosho number guys dey get?
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by letsbet(m): 10:15am On May 15, 2015
AnneMomoh:
You said "end time tinz" lol
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Rexnegro(m): 10:16am On May 15, 2015
Pheals:
Giving strange people your no. Is wrong.
If am wrong send me your gf and sis no.
I trust my gf take her number 08038385337....
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by letsbet(m): 10:22am On May 15, 2015
The guy should have paid for everybody including the girl...that is how to get her number next time you come accros her wit out breaking a sweat.
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Ebonymiss: 10:23am On May 15, 2015
EagleScribes:
Sounds like Ghollywood or Africa Magic.

Abeg wetin be the title of the film?
petty punishment grin cheesy
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by UncleJudax(m): 10:23am On May 15, 2015
TeamSimple:

Goatee (women press fighter),a lady would take you months to get her number and once she finally does,she could render her kitty in less than a week. Abi how many Olosho number guys dey get?
Small mind grin cheesy
I get their numbers daily, more than MTN Nigeria grin
Not every lady is an olosho...be a gentleman tongue
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Aida13: 10:25am On May 15, 2015
I like her sarcasm. Of course it would have been nice if he paid for her, but he didn't and she simply used the word 'punished' in a light way. Not like she'd enter a cab with hope of someone else paying. Who does that.

The guy is not serious jare. If he'd paid for her as well as the others she might have been touched by his effort and given her number.

Giving a guy your number doesn't guarantee you have to date him or even pick his call. Sometimes just humor them, after one or two or hundred calls they will give up the wasted effort. And if he turns out to be your kind of guy, then it's win win.

2 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by BeeCool15: 10:31am On May 15, 2015
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:32am On May 15, 2015
some broke ass-niggas be like the guy is a dick head, and some biatch be like the guy was childish
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by TeamSimple(m): 10:33am On May 15, 2015
UncleJudax:

Small mind grin cheesy
I get their numbers daily, more than MTN Nigeria grin
Not every lady is an olosho...be a gentleman tongue
I know that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman / My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex / Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.