Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number (57546 Views)

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone / See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Nobody: 8:26am On May 15, 2015
Buchukwu:
Lol, this bloggers will kill me with laughter, In other words i think these so called bloggers create random twitter/facebook accounts to writer rubbish any time news/stories are not forthcoming, i take this as a mere fallacy, the writer doesn't even specify the place the so called punishment happened, lol. THIS STORY IS FABREGATED JUST TO FILL BLOG PAGES AND IT'S BECOMING A GROWING TREND AMONG BLOGGERS. RUBBISH

Oshey.....Fabregated!!! You must be a Chelsea Fc fan cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by neonet(m): 8:26am On May 15, 2015
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by IAmTobore(m): 8:26am On May 15, 2015
lomprico:
Those peep taunting her for not giving d dude her number in the twitter are all d¡ckheads. How much was the fare d dude paid for sef, am sure its not more than 100 bucks per head, if to say na like abuja to lag or ph journey whey be like 5k per head I for cut cap for d guy. Really petty indeed, he is such a child.
And for the chick, for using d word 'punish' I suspect her, e b like say she be runs geh whey no wan shake bodi. tongue
No mind those girls jare. Taxi is usually for short journey like ikeja to VI. So the fare no fit much.
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Chazzyboy: 8:27am On May 15, 2015
donbenedict:
Lol girls be hoardin phone number but givin away thr kitty cat... Who is foolin who?
Hmmmm
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by CymbChris(m): 8:28am On May 15, 2015
boman2014:
"one good turn deserver another"
What a fantastic goal..
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by bharyur2103(m): 8:28am On May 15, 2015
The dude is some nincompoop tho...Going to such length just to get back at a lady who turned him down??....That's like the peak of idiocy.

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by pure2012soul(m): 8:29am On May 15, 2015
It's a free world; her digits, his money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by shina419(m): 8:30am On May 15, 2015
Krystalxxx:
Complaining about not giving numbers......if she gives the number now they'll say she's cheap. Better to keep your values and not try to please a guy.
ashewo, u no cheap or u wan tell me say u be virgin

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Zellie: 8:30am On May 15, 2015
Ehen? How is that a punishment?

Hisses out of thread angry
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by danny301: 8:30am On May 15, 2015
It's funny how some ladies think that the whole universe is built around them or that they are the best thing that has happened to the world... You just snubbed the guy and you expected him to pay your fare. As who?... The worst thing is that if you decide to be generous to some ladies not minding whether you get anything in return or not they will turn around and call you mugu...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Nobody: 8:30am On May 15, 2015
Nawa oo
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by M4gunners: 8:31am On May 15, 2015
Na by force to give number out? Me no dey give my number out like that o.

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Buchukwu: 8:31am On May 15, 2015
adeaks:

GOD FORBID, GUNNER'S FAN
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Nickymezor(f): 8:32am On May 15, 2015
Hmmmm, wateva... no b mst to give strangers one digits abeg... wat was he even feeling lik sef Pure Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by AdoraAmadi: 8:32am On May 15, 2015
Buchukwu:
Lol, this bloggers will kill me with laughter, In other words i think these so called bloggers create random twitter/facebook accounts to writer rubbish any time news/stories are not forthcoming, i take this as a mere fallacy, the writer doesn't even specify the place the so called punishment happened, lol. THIS STORY IS FABREGATED JUST TO FILL BLOG PAGES AND IT'S BECOMING A GROWING TREND AMONG BLOGGERS. RUBBISH

LAILA CAN NEVER DO THAT!! NEVER!!!!
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by shina419(m): 8:33am On May 15, 2015
adeaks:

guy why na
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Nobody: 8:33am On May 15, 2015
Smh and it actually got to her?
Lol. I won't even notice he exists again, she must be a JU girl.
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Nobody: 8:33am On May 15, 2015
slam7000:
The man is a di.ckhead. What was his motive? To make the girl regret not giving out her number? He is a ffooooll.

The girl should have paid a bit more and ask the conductor to keep the change.
the guy just tried to use it to embarrass the girl
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Buchukwu: 8:33am On May 15, 2015
AdoraAmadi:

LAILA CAN NEVER DO THAT!! NEVER!!!!
Laila is already doing that
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by fireforfire: 8:35am On May 15, 2015
manuelpepper:
you are wrong.

Here is my sister number....0803253571

my girlfriend....0706582325

Fake num
E dey entr voicrmail
lol
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by xoella: 8:35am On May 15, 2015
what a childish attitude. the man should have behaved in a more matured manner and besides I do not see the need to use the word "punish" coz that was clearly an act of immaturity

2 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by akpanikpe(m): 8:35am On May 15, 2015
Pheals:
Giving strange people your no. Is wrong.

If am wrong send me your gf and sis no.
hmmm
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Nobody: 8:35am On May 15, 2015
evegran:
Smh and it actually got to her?
Lol. I won't even notice he exists again, she must be a JU girl.
seriously JU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by SleekyPosh(m): 8:36am On May 15, 2015
TeamSimple:
All I know is its easier to get a girls kitty than her number. Talk about misplaced priority.
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by mcquin(m): 8:37am On May 15, 2015
Dude making sense. It's not about whether it's cheap, but making it obvious that "no level for any boo." The girl definitely felt embarrassed, especially hearing everyone say, "thank you sir, thank you bros."

I swear na few guys get mind run am; some guys will jst keep mute after the "no number ish" and look like a Mumu to other guys mocking him secretly, but this time I think the passenger's will rather make the girl a topic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by akpanikpe(m): 8:37am On May 15, 2015
slam7000:
The man is a di.ckhead. What was his motive? To make the girl regret not giving out her number? He is a ffooooll.

The girl should have paid a bit more and ask the conductor to keep the change.

Taxi get conductor for ur village?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by ayus7(m): 8:37am On May 15, 2015
Aw dis one take reduce fuel price now??SMH.
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by fireforfire: 8:37am On May 15, 2015
D guy is d petty one. must she giv him her num?
And na trans fare e use punish her, i wonder what d punishment for refusal of sex wiuld be uf dey evrntually date.
Cheap guy.

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Ibsgal(f): 8:38am On May 15, 2015
Truth be told, the dude was being petty. He didn't pay for the others out of the goodness of his heart, he was being spiteful. If a woman refuses to give you her digits, suck it up and move the eff on. Maybe she's in a committed relationship. Maybe she's not interested. Or maybe she just doesn't want to give you her number. Under no circumstances is anyone obligated to give out their information just because someone else wanted it. That being said, posting that mess on the internet doesn't make the girl any less petty. And unfortunately for her, she got the worst of it, the guy really did punish her in absentia, the internet trolls did it for him - some of those comments to her post are harsh, to say the least.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Nobody: 8:38am On May 15, 2015
its childish of the guy.

Really why would you guys expect us to give our number to every tom dick and harry. Doesn't make sense..

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by themodernman: 8:38am On May 15, 2015
okooloyun1:
Some guys sef can flash the hell out of your phone once they have your phone number.

No mind them jarey, its silly for any girl to deny me her no cos of dat, cos if I chyke you first time & you no gree I dey delete dat no straight. Dont wanana be tempted to start making a fool of myself when I'm drinking my beloved Orijin.

I'm too proud for nonsense.
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by lolaluv1(f): 8:39am On May 15, 2015
oshi ati iranu! mtscheeeeewwww!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman / My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex / Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.