Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number (57538 Views)

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone / See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by oppybouy(m): 6:18pm On May 15, 2015
Haywhymido:
yung boss, long tym
hehehehe, Oga nla, long time....you comot for Ife no come look back Abi?
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by RaeMystix: 6:24pm On May 15, 2015
That's very stupid and immature of the man.This is exactly what happens when a guy does not use his sense.

How does him loosing more money become a punishment for her?. She never gave him her number, and paid for her own T fare like she intended on doing before she encounter the grown toddler with tantrums.

If I were the lady, i'll make sure I thank him for paying their fares, and tell him he ought to do it more often lol. grin grin

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Haywhymido(m): 7:29pm On May 15, 2015
oppybouy:

hehehehe, Oga nla, long time....you comot for Ife no come look back Abi?
no vex jare, na work up n down. Hw r u? Hw ur side?
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by MrCEO69(m): 9:31pm On May 15, 2015
AdoraAmadi:
This actually happened in Ghana today. But after Jane tweeted it, some Nigerians went in on her, saying she was childish for refusing to give out her number.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/see-how-this-guy-punished-lady-for.html

are u staying in Ghana?
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Venom104: 9:41pm On May 15, 2015
RaeMystix:
That's very stupid and immature of the man.Th in s is what happens when a guy does not use his sense.

How does him loosing more money become a punishment for her?. She never gave him her number, and paid for her own T fare like she intended on doing before she encounter the grown toddler with tantrums.

If I were the lady, i'll make sure I thank him for paying their fares, and tell him he ought to do it more often lol. grin grin

Why is everyone assuming he only decided to pay for everybody because she refused him her number? She can decide to do whatever she wants with her number, but he is childish for doing what he wants with his own money??

Some ladies just need to dial down their inflated ego and self importance down a notch..
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 15, 2015
Lols.....Dat guy no get sense at all,

Come to think of it, who lose? The guy or the girl? The guy is just a mummy's boy that is used to getting his way in everything. Those kind of guys annoys me seriously.
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by oppybouy(m): 1:32am On May 16, 2015
Haywhymido:
no vex jare, na work up n down. Hw r u? Hw ur side?
am good man, am sure you are too. hit me up bro, 533D8C4C.

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 25, 2015
What he did was totally uncalled for, she is mature enough to make her decisions. Some individuals are just indescribable.
Re: See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number by ochardbaby(m): 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
manuelpepper:
haha....u have to complete it urself na

With my magical fone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Dating A Nigerian Man What Should An American Woman Expect? / I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman / Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.