Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' (49692 Views)

Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / They Sleep With Girls To Take Their Star & Leave Them Struggling All Their Lives / Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Jesusloveyou: 7:09pm On May 17, 2015
Krystalxxx:
Reasons why every strong ambitious struggling lady should forget 'love' .
this is more reason why everybody should forget 'sin' and concentrate on ur 3G( God given goals).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Lastdon02(m): 7:15pm On May 17, 2015
Rapmoney:
Be patient while you read this...

If you are a young and ambitious dude still struggling to get to the top, this write-up will save you the stress and pains of the so-called love we have been deceived about for long!

If you still think that there's what is called 'true love' or 'love without money or resources', then you must be living in a fool's paradise!!!cool (Quote me if you like!)

The truth of the matter is that what people in the past enjoyed as 'true love' no longer exist. Then it was possible for a man and a woman to fall in love based on personal qualities or characters without materialism attached to it! Those were the good old days! Our society has changed and any one who still lives in the past is not better than the village idiot!!!

I have heard people saying often times that love or relationship is not all about money! To me, that's the highest level of trash and rubbish! If you are a young man with ambition, still striving and toiling to make it, you better forget about love and concentrate full-time...I mean 100% on your dreams and life.
It is so frustrating to see some struggling dudes killing themselves over love issues! What a life! Why spend the meagre salary you earn after working for 30 days like a donkey on a girl? She tells you she needs a phone, you struggle to buy it! She says she needs money for hair, you struggle to give her! She tells you she needs to get a nice bag or pair of shoes she saw at a boutique, you struggle to give her! Be rest assured that you will continue to struggle endlessly in your life if you don't desist from such shameful and wasteful act! If you want to know the extent to which materialism has eaten into this so-called love, watch even the younger girls of today! Even those that are below 21 or 22 will quickly run away from you if you can't be giving her upkeep money, money for hair and phone, etc wink The mature ones? If you don't live comfortably well, sorry, you are on your own!!! Except for those village girls that are not exposed...but seriously, not in the cities of Nigeria.

Before you criticize me on the fact that these women need to live a comfortable life by hanging out with only comfortable dudes, read the topic again! It is surely the same reason why I said young struggling men should forget about love and focus on their lives!!! When you are comfortable, you can have the resources to sustain your relationship because no matter how a woman 'loves' you, the 'love' must surely die if there's no finance to sustain it!

Adams Oshiomole (not handsome) just got married to pretty Lara Forte! Do you think she didn't see all the tall handsome dudes with six-packs before tying the knot with the governor?

Goodevening everyone!

Thanks so much for this

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 17, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
this is more reason why everybody should forget 'sin' and concentrate on ur 3G( God given goals).

More like our 3D's @ bolded . My dad always tells me

D etermination
D edication,and
D evotion.

Those are my three D's

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by 400billionman: 8:50pm On May 17, 2015
I support your write up.

After being duped by many girls in my unending search for love, God blest me with a hardworking girl who loves and spends on me.

Its like a dream and its a girl I have been overlooking for many years..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Acidosis(m): 9:04pm On May 17, 2015
Velounie:
Am in Luv wit u already. This is brilliant
shocked shocked
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Geesanni: 12:40pm On May 18, 2015
THEN,U APPLY WISDOM, U ACT AS IF U DONT HAVE MONI TO WOO A GIRL WEN D MONI AS COME OR U PATIENTLY RESEARCH ON UR OWN ABT ANY GOOD GIRL AROUND.DNT EVEN LET HER U HAVE INTENSIONS .RESEARCH 4RM FAR.RESEARCH HER AS IF U RE HR OF A COY ND LOOKIN 4 D BEST PERSON TO FILL A TOP POSITION.INVOLVE UR GOOD PEOPLE(I.E FRNDS,FAMILY)ONLY D GOOD ONE IN D SEARCH.B VERY STRICT WT UR SCREENIN,DNT DISCRIMINATE,BE VERY CAREFUL COS UR GOOD PPLE MAY WNT TO DECEIVE U WT DEIR CANDIDATE,DNT LOOK SO MUCH ON OUTSIDE BEAUTY(BT SHE MUST BE 50% PRESENTABLE ATL EAST,DAT IS D PASSMARK 4 BEAUTY).BY SO DOIN U GET A GOOD ONE,BT U MAY B CARRIED AWAY WT D BEAUTY IN D IST PLACE(MAY NT B DAT GORGEOUS AS KIM KADASHAM BT REMEMBER U RE LOOKIN 4 QUALITY ND REAL WIFE DAT WILL MK ND NT MAR UR CHILD),BT AS TIME GOES ON WT HER QUALITY IF U SCREEN WELL ND CAREFULLY,U WUD LIKE ND LUV HER SO MUCH NATURALLY DAT PPLE WUD THINK U GUYS HAVE BEING TOGETHER 4 10YRS
iAmCharis:
Gbam!!

It's even safer to have someone when things are not so well financially. You see, when a man had it made already, chances are he's going to marry someone he wouldn't want to someone he doesn't really know her character. When they know the money is there, they start acting all nice, now what you love in a woman and start feigning your dream woman. Only for you to marry her and realize she's the total opposite. A friend recently told me about a story of her uncle. The man was well loaded before he got married. He took a month leave from work one day and told his wife that he has lost his job. He started acting broke all of a sudden. Can you imagine in less than a month, this woman said she can no longer continue with the marriage. She packed and left her husband. The man even went to see the woman's people but they drove him out.

It's when you've not made it you know those who truly love you.
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Emmydek(m): 9:40pm On May 18, 2015
Forget love?? No, because i won't find someone like her again. Not letting go. LOL!!ng write up sha
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 18, 2015
op na god go bless u.all wetin u yarn na the truth.money first then woman later grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by butanep(m): 12:52am On May 19, 2015
I agreed with 90% of your opinion @ Op but 10% I strongly disagree.

I know the more money you have, the more love keep searching for you... Money has made women propose for a man. 90% of woman would do anything to have you if and if only you have the money... Money is the green light that stimulate the clitoris of most women. It's like what they can't resist.

I won't blame them...Most of them are broke and have build their dreams on a man. So when the man that is not wealthy is coming forth, they see it as shattered dreams. So they keep waiting for the right man( Man with money). When he eventually show up, they dump the ass of that guy who has showed them love from beginning.

When a lady tells you I need a man that is tall, dark, handsome and caring, please look at her very well if she has not watched those philippians movies deceiving them. But when it comes to reality those qualities connote a man with real money irrespective of his looks most times...

Can we stop a young dude from falling in love? Its not possible. That is part of the growing stage of a young dude. He needs to feel love... its a 50/50 scenario. He might be fooled during the adventure and at the same time came get the love bird in the process. The love bird that can love him for who he is... such lovebird ladies still exist but are relatively few.
So what should guyz do? Love with common sense. You can never call it love till she beats your imagination about certain things ( maybe declining a very rich dude). Never put your all in all because of love... you might get disappointed because she might just be the same set of gold digger waiting for the rich dude to blink...
Don't fall in love with handicap ladies... Ooo yes... those set of ladies that want you to take full responsibility of their needs when dating them. if you have such lady, get the punnama and kick her out... Such ladies are glutton, they will not think twice when a very rich dude comes around... what they think about is themselves( their looks n wears)

Guys should concentrate more on their ambitions and career. Build you career to a very high extent before going deep into the game of love. Most ladies are destiny killer. They come with their fake love just to distract you from getting to your peak. When you fail, you call you unlucky guy and dump your ass for that guy who took time to make his dreams come to pass. Let your ambition be your priority and may it not just be imaginative in nature but let money comes out from it either in the short or long run.

For instance, that Lara forte might even be dating a cool handsome dude she probably loves but she didn't give a Bleep because money is what she needs to keep herself going...especially her good looks, so with money, Oshiomole is seen to her as the most handsome dude on planet earth.

I still know some ladies will still go for love and forgot the money but such ladies are hard to find like diamond...you might just have 5 per state in Nigeria.

Money should be the top priority and love comes thereafter...

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Sholaystar4me(m): 7:37am On May 22, 2015
Lmaoooo....funny man, 5per state like say dem dey select naval officers for DSSC course...lmaoo...na true shaa boss cheesy

butanep:
you might just have 5 per state in Nigeria.
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by butanep(m): 8:42am On May 22, 2015
Sholaystar4me:
Lmaoooo....funny man, 5per state like say dem dey select naval officers for DSSC course...lmaoo...na true shaa boss cheesy

That's the koko... am still in the search for true love but searching more for True money...

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Minemrys: 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
Adaobi12:
I disagree with your write up. there are a thousand one girls out there, willing to love and swim the red sea with a hardworking broke dude.
As long as he is hardworking, I will stick with him because I know someday Oluwa go reason him matter.
babe frm ur name i already kn0w u are n0t the type to follow a broke guy. Gals say these things like they mean them whereas they d0n't. Who's fo0ling who? To guys who believe galz trash on n0t l0ving m0ney or m0ney n0t everything is a big f0ol. W0men d0n't kn0w what they want. They are like the praying mantis. C0nfused and unsure. Follow them, you're d0ne. "na still dat babe wey dey tel u say m0ney no be everything go still yarb u 4 ur back and fr0nt"
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by anigbajumo(m): 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
Adaobi12:
. I do. perfectly

Come to think of it, its not just a man that is meant to be financially stable. Why he is working hard for his money, I too will do the same. that way no one will be a liability to each other.

Like I said before, there are still good and hardworking ladies out there willing to stay faithful and sweat it out with that hard working broke dude. Though they might be few. Good things are not easy to come get.

Looking at it from another angle, how many of our young men these days are hardworking?
Most of them lazy around all day, With a cheap android phone, bashing and creating ten things this ten that on on Nairaland, updating Oluwa bless my hustle. Why they only hustling they do is hustling for likes on instagram and Nairaland.

U nailed da fact,

Buh cnt jez stop laughing.....
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Theophinio(m): 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
castruccio:

Ok oooo Agarawa I no fit shout at least i know say ma name go de forbes list last last cool *sips orijin*
Guy abeg you don choke me to stupor with (LOL)
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Theophinio(m): 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
butanep:

I know the more money you have, the more love keep searching for you... Money has made women propose for a man. 90% of woman would do anything to have you if and if only you have the money... Money is the green light that stimulate the clitoris of most women. It's like what they can't resist.

I won't blame them...Most of them are broke and have build their dreams on a man. So when the man that is not wealthy is coming forth, they see it as shattered dreams. So they keep waiting for the right man( Man with money). When he eventually show up, they dump the ass of that guy who has showed them love from beginning.

When a lady tells you I need a man that is tall, dark, handsome and caring, please look at her very well if she has not watched those philippians movies deceiving them. But when it comes to reality those qualities connote a man with real money irrespective of his looks most times...

Can we stop a young dude from falling in love? Its not possible. That is part of the growing stage of a young dude. He needs to feel love... its a 50/50 scenario. He might be fooled during the adventure and at the same time came get the love bird in the process. The love bird that can love him for who he is... such lovebird ladies still exist but are relatively few.
So what should guyz do? Love with common sense. You can never call it love till she beats your imagination about certain things ( maybe declining a very rich dude). Never put your all in all because of love... you might get disappointed because she might just be the same set of gold digger waiting for the rich dude to blink...
Don't fall in love with handicap ladies... Ooo yes... those set of ladies that want you to take full responsibility of their needs when dating them. if you have such lady, get the punnama and kick her out... Such ladies are glutton, they will not think twice when a very rich dude comes around... what they think about is themselves( their looks n wears)

Guys should concentrate more on their ambitions and career. Build you career to a very high extent before going deep into the game of love. Most ladies are destiny killer. They come with their fake love just to distract you from getting to your peak. When you fail, you call you unlucky guy and dump your ass for that guy who took time to make his dreams come to pass. Let your ambition be your priority and may it not just be imaginative in nature but let money comes out from it either in the short or long run.

For instance, that Lara forte might even be dating a cool handsome dude she probably loves but she didn't give a Bleep because money is what she needs to keep herself going...especially her good looks, so with money, Oshiomole is seen to her as the most handsome dude on planet earth.

I still know some ladies will still go for love and forgot the money but such ladies are hard to find like diamond...you might just have 5 per state in Nigeria.

THUMB UP
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Theophinio(m): 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
butanep:

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Theophinio(m): 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
[quote author=Theophinio post=44434066][/quote] THUMB UP

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / What a Woman Really Wants from her man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.