Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,525 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' (49698 Views)

Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / They Sleep With Girls To Take Their Star & Leave Them Struggling All Their Lives / Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by efepro(m): 3:16am On May 16, 2015
Interesting thread..some of u spoke my mind..Believe it or not.No money, no love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Rapmoney(m): 4:30am On May 16, 2015
oyin17:

may God bless ur hustle
Thanks cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Rapmoney(m): 4:33am On May 16, 2015
Ishilove...wetin una dey wait before una carry this thread go front page? grin
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Nobody: 5:43am On May 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

Make hin try carry his philandering lifestyle cross my line whether I no go comot hin third leg give bingo. The guy ww no get part 2. cheesy
Na me you dey take shine so ba?? undecided
Deejavuu:

shocked grin grin cheesy
This one strong o. Hope it's not what I'm thinking lipsrsealed
You sef undecided Ronald dey yab me and you're opening your teeth abi?? undecided
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by MizMyColi(f): 6:03am On May 16, 2015
Your DP though....
I'm just gonna pretend it has no effect on me.

remsonik:
Op you are right in a way
However every man should strive to be ambitious. A times all a woman needs to see is the zeal and passion you are putting into your hustle and hard work. Most woman will rather stick with a diligent man.
Also men should be able to differentiate between original and replica. Some women are original while some are replicas. I would suggest get a woman who supports your hustle,hard work and pushes you to aim for success rather than when you already have all the money and you won't be able to differentiate from replicas and original.

Also a times all a woman needs is for you to show her love and care
A times many men get carried away with work and having to make money and they don't care about how their woman is feeling.

Above all be with someone who is also trying to empower herself. Someone who has a purpose,goals and vision and is working do hard to achieve them

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Rapmoney(m): 6:49am On May 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
So how Long do wee need to keep "Hustling" and "struggling" before we start finding love?

Some people's success may meet them when they are 40 years or even older. Is that when they should begin to talk about settling down to love someone and marry?

Does Love wait for someone?

This write-up is flawed to me.
It seems you don't understand the post wink. How do you expect a struggling dude to get tied in a relationship where he still needs to spend? Do you think he will achieve anything? It would only be tolerable for him if the lady helps him financially! How many of such women do we still have in our society? Wake up and face reality! Life nor be beans! People wey never see still dey brag!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Setaje(f): 7:49am On May 16, 2015
It's easier for a camel to pass through the niddles eye, than a rich man to marry a good woman. The woman who pretends the most gets wifed!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Moana(f): 8:19am On May 16, 2015
StealthIdeals:
@Adaobi12, It's a lie. Whoever makes you believe girls can be reasonable about hardworking stance is deceiving you. I'm earning a peanut salary in my current job. Because of that, a girl that claimed she loved me started acting strange. I showed her a project I started with one international firm that can land me in millions of naira, she didn't believe it until she left. The firm just contacted me that the work is 60% completed, and gave me some specifications. My respect for her was so high that I agreed with her when she said no sex beforppppe marriage. She said she would endure a thousand years of rain 'cause of me. Now if I make it at last, do you think I will have any vestige of feelings left for her? I pwill rather embark on a race of revenge, not against only her, but also the entire women folk.
do you think its rather immature to revenge on every female simply because of one who mistreated you? This is how you will miss a good woman all because you are on a trip down the revenge road and end up settling for a woman who only has her eyes on your pocket again.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Moana(f): 8:20am On May 16, 2015
Setaje:
It's easier for a camel to pass through the niddles eye, than a rich man to marry a good woman. The woman who pretends the most gets wifed!.
some women can become the woman of your dreams all because of money grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Nobody: 8:29am On May 16, 2015
Sounds like a lazy dude.
Rapmoney:
...sounds like a gold-digger! grin
cheesy
Rapmoney:
...sounds like a gold-digger! grin
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Setaje(f): 8:38am On May 16, 2015
Moana:
some women can become the woman of your dreams all because of money grin

I swear. Who no like good thing. What the guy said is true but it's so difficult to get a good woman when a man is rich. By that time the kind of women they want sef are not women they would ordinarily date if they were poor. The richer a man is, the higher his taste.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Rapmoney(m): 8:42am On May 16, 2015
Setaje:

I swear. Who no like good thing. What the guy said is true but it's so difficult to get a good woman when a man is rich. By that time the kind of women they want sef are not women they would ordinarily date if they were poor. The richer a man is, the higher his taste.
So we were told when we were younger but now we know better! cool

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Strongfaze(m): 8:45am On May 16, 2015
Bro, your thoughts are valid on one side of the coin. On the other side of the coin is that if you wait for when you have it all, then no woman will say no to your advances. We are warned to get a girl before you have it all because if she sticks with you at that time, she is a WIFE MATERIAL. Let a shoe maker on the street and a banker approach a girl by displaying their possessions let's see the girl who will choose the shoe-maker. Imagine that you have a car, a house, and you are gainfully employed, which SENSELESS LADY who wants to settle down can say NO to you? NON, EVEN IF SHE IS PLUTO!

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Rapmoney(m): 8:47am On May 16, 2015
Adaobi12:
Sounds like a lazy dude. cheesy
Adaobi, stubborn babe grin
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Rapmoney(m): 8:52am On May 16, 2015
Strongfaze:
Bro, your thoughts are valid on one side of the coin. On the other side of the coin is that if you wait for when you have it all, then no woman will say no to your advances. We are warned to get a girl before you have it all because if she sticks with you at that time, she is a WIFE MATERIAL. Imagine that you have a car, a house, and you are gainfully employed, which SENSELESS LADY who wants to settle down can say NO to you? NON, EVEN IF SHE IS PLUTO!
I didn't say one should acquire everything before entering a relationship. What I mean is that you should set ur priorities straight! One should not be struggling...just get focused on ur plans first...try as much as possible to be comfortable...u must not have millions first...now, do you think ladies of our time would want to get serious with a dude who has nothing? Most times, we run away from reality! Too bad!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Strongfaze(m): 9:20am On May 16, 2015
Rapmoney:
I didn't say one should acquire everything before entering a relationship. What I mean is that you should set ur priorities straight! One should not be struggling...just get focused on ur plans first...try as much as possible to be comfortable...u must not have millions first...now, do you think ladies of our time would want to get serious with a dude who has nothing? Most times, we run away from reality! Too bad!
. Sorry bro, you can't give me a lecture on reality. If you are a man and can't give out when you have little how will you give out when you have much? The only thing I can agree with you is that a man should not put the same energy for love while he is still struggling to make it.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Ehi69: 9:36am On May 16, 2015
Everyone won't be rich! Some people will struggle for ever! The few bucks you spend on these girls is not the reason why you won't make it or prosper. Flawed writeup

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by tpiadotcom: 9:39am On May 16, 2015
vanity upon vanity, all is vanity.
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Nobody: 10:10am On May 16, 2015
Rapmoney:
Be patient while you read this...

If you are a young and ambitious dude still struggling to get to the top, this write-up will save you the stress and pains of the so-called love we have been deceived about for long!

If you still think that there's what is called 'true love' or 'love without money or resources', then you must be living in a fool's paradise!!!cool (Quote me if you like!)

The truth of the matter is that what people in the past enjoyed as 'true love' no longer exist. Then it was possible for a man and a woman to fall in love based on personal qualities or characters without materialism attached to it! Those were the good old days! Our society has changed and any one who still lives in the past is not better than the village idiot!!!

I have heard people saying often times that love or relationship is not all about money! To me, that's the highest level of trash and rubbish! If you are a young man with ambition, still striving and toiling to make it, you better forget about love and concentrate full-time...I mean 100% on your dreams and life.
It is so frustrating to see some struggling dudes killing themselves over love issues! What a life! Why spend the meagre salary you earn after working for 30 days like a donkey on a girl? She tells you she needs a phone, you struggle to buy it! She says she needs money for hair, you struggle to give her! She tells you she needs to get a nice bag or pair of shoes she saw at a boutique, you struggle to give her! Be rest assured that you will continue to struggle endlessly in your life if you don't desist from such shameful and wasteful act! If you want to know the extent to which materialism has eaten into this so-called love, watch even the younger girls of today! Even those that are below 21 or 22 will quickly run away from you if you can't be giving her upkeep money, money for hair and phone, etc wink The mature ones? If you don't live comfortably well, sorry, you are on your own!!! Except for those village girls that are not exposed...but seriously, not in the cities of Nigeria.

Before you criticize me on the fact that these women need to live a comfortable life by hanging out with only comfortable dudes, read the topic again! It is surely the same reason why I said young struggling men should forget about love and focus on their lives!!! When you are comfortable, you can have the resources to sustain your relationship because no matter how a woman 'loves' you, the 'love' must surely die if there's no finance to sustain it!

Adams Oshiomole (not handsome) just got married to pretty Lara Forte! Do you think she didn't see all the tall handsome dudes with six-packs before tying the knot with the governor?

Goodevening everyone!
BRILLIANT WRITE UP. The best so far on this thread. Lalasticlala pls hit this as an FP material. Our guys really need to be enlighten and emancipated from this dating slavery. Thanks o.p.
cc : misogynist2014

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Nobody: 10:15am On May 16, 2015
tpiadotcom:
vanity upon vanity, all is vanity.
ecclesiastes the preacher cried that all are vanity. Imagine a guy struggling at all cost to set his room with electronics tiles and make his room a haven just for the interest of the ladies. All are vanity upon vanities. Living a life without the Lord Jesus Christ is vanity and eternal regret and pain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Crieff(m): 11:08am On May 16, 2015
Rapmoney, this issue seems to touch you personally. You've be so vehement and relentless, with even a tinge of vengefulness in your assertions that a man MUST be comfortable if he is to find a true, abiding and enduring love.

Regardless of the experiences you may have had, there abound positive experiences. Yours is one of the many prisms/facets of relationship experiences. I share your sentiments though but do not let the bitterness of negative experiences seep into your heart. I believe there is still true love, heck, even here in Nigeria.

V)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by ronald4lif(m): 11:16am On May 16, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
BRILLIANT WRITE UP. The best so far on this thread. Lalasticlala pls hit this as an FP material. Our guys really need to be enlighten and emancipated from this dating slavery. Thanks o.p.
cc : misogynist2014

The emboldened got me laughing. Emancipation indeed. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by remsonik(f): 11:17am On May 16, 2015
MizMyColi:
Your DP though....
I'm just gonna pretend it has no effect on me.

Good morning dear
How are you doing?
Have a great day
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Nobody: 11:21am On May 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Nobody: 11:22am On May 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

na so na. Or dont you know that having a girl is a burden and a load to bear. Or abi you never experience am before?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by ronald4lif(m): 11:24am On May 16, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
na so na. Or dont you know that having a girl is a burden and a load to bear. Or abi you never experience am before?

Show me a guy who has never experience such and I'll trek from Lagos to Abuja. grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Misogynist2014(m): 11:26am On May 16, 2015
Like I told justfollowit , it is manly to collect a woman's money. I didn't come to this world to serve a woman, she came to serve me. All I have, she doesn't lack, except for my powerful and mighty dïck. She's got no excuse.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Nobody: 11:28am On May 16, 2015
Well said OP jare,more reason am not dating is because I know am not yet the guy who can spend whatsoever amount on a lady,I have a friend who has a girlfriend,sometimes the guy would borrow from me so he can satisfy the babe,gave him my advice to tell his babe his situation if na true love the babe go wait if not she go commot.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by An2elect2(f): 11:28am On May 16, 2015
Really?
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Nobody: 11:29am On May 16, 2015
Never even knew it existed till I got the money flowing in!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Jossyroyal1: 11:33am On May 16, 2015
I've wasted my time all in d name of love.... #Pained

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by marshalcarter: 11:34am On May 16, 2015
JAH bless you @ op

Love koor.....hate nii

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Pastor Michael Onoyume Accused Of Impregnating Married Woman In Sapele / 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.