Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' (49709 Views)

Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / They Sleep With Girls To Take Their Star & Leave Them Struggling All Their Lives / Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 16, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmm
ehhhhhhhhhh.
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by agarawu23(m): 4:01pm On May 16, 2015
Adaobi12:
ehhhhhhhhhh.
nice jacket though tongue
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 16, 2015
agarawu23:
nice jacket though tongue
. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by boluyongp(m): 4:03pm On May 16, 2015
Adaobi12:
I disagree with your write up. there are a thousand one girls out there, willing to love and swim the red sea with a hardworking broke dude.
As long as he is hardworking, I will stick with him because I know someday Oluwa go reason him matter.
lol, you'll stick with him, ok o.. Its easier said than done.
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 16, 2015
Rapmoney:
Be patient while you read this...

If you are a young and ambitious dude still struggling to get to the top, this write-up will save you the stress and pains of the so-called love we have been deceived about for long!

If you still think that there's what is called 'true love' or 'love without money or resources', then you must be living in a fool's paradise!!!cool (Quote me if you like!)

The truth of the matter is that what people in the past enjoyed as 'true love' no longer exist. Then it was possible for a man and a woman to fall in love based on personal qualities or characters without materialism attached to it! Those were the good old days! Our society has changed and any one who still lives in the past is not better than the village idiot!!!

I have heard people saying often times that love or relationship is not all about money! To me, that's the highest level of trash and rubbish! If you are a young man with ambition, still striving and toiling to make it, you better forget about love and concentrate full-time...I mean 100% on your dreams and life.
It is so frustrating to see some struggling dudes killing themselves over love issues! What a life! Why spend the meagre salary you earn after working for 30 days like a donkey on a girl? She tells you she needs a phone, you struggle to buy it! She says she needs money for hair, you struggle to give her! She tells you she needs to get a nice bag or pair of shoes she saw at a boutique, you struggle to give her! Be rest assured that you will continue to struggle endlessly in your life if you don't desist from such shameful and wasteful act! If you want to know the extent to which materialism has eaten into this so-called love, watch even the younger girls of today! Even those that are below 21 or 22 will quickly run away from you if you can't be giving her upkeep money, money for hair and phone, etc wink The mature ones? If you don't live comfortably well, sorry, you are on your own!!! Except for those village girls that are not exposed...but seriously, not in the cities of Nigeria.

Before you criticize me on the fact that these women need to live a comfortable life by hanging out with only comfortable dudes, read the topic again! It is surely the same reason why I said young struggling men should forget about love and focus on their lives!!! When you are comfortable, you can have the resources to sustain your relationship because no matter how a woman 'loves' you, the 'love' must surely die if there's no finance to sustain it!

Adams Oshiomole (not handsome) just got married to pretty Lara Forte! Do you think she didn't see all the tall handsome dudes with six-packs before tying the knot with the governor?

Goodevening everyone!
All you wrote above is just NONSENSE. How do you expect someone to forget about having a partner? Its a natural urge to desire the opposite sex. Its just too hard to resist. I don't think you can resist such yourself.
Secondly, there is NO WAY every girl will marry a rich man. And there is NO WAY every man will become rich. So if you are insisting that men should become wealthy before hooking up with a female then MOST men and women will never get married or date in their lives. Your money can only BUY the prettiest girl around. So you should rather advice guys to work hard and earn enough money to BUY the prettiest women and not advising guys to forget about girls because they are struggling to earn a living.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Jambsupport(f): 4:09pm On May 16, 2015
TashaPi:

The logic if this is that some dude probably got dumped flat on his #$! And he came up with a nice write up on why broke $#! Dudes should work hard to get and keep a good looking, hard working woman happy. And some other dudes think women should feed them, oh ny bad, support their brokeness. And some chick thinks we should struggle with them. Meanwhile, no one remembers the left behinds after the struggle. Do u get the logic yet?
No
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Orkpekyandega(m): 4:14pm On May 16, 2015
@Ronald4lif
If we trace your geneology carefully, I will not be suprise to find out that you are related to King Solomon.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by festico: 4:19pm On May 16, 2015
i concur wit u full time

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by karkel(m): 4:22pm On May 16, 2015
ronald4lif:
Nice one bruv.

I subscribe to your line of reasoning. It is advisable for a guy who's still struggling not to focus on a relationship and fall for the deceit called love. Love without money is not worth it. It gets you distracted from pursuing your goals and drain your scarce resources.

A relationship can't survive without money and that girl you're spending your little money and investing on today could dump your ass tomorrow for your age mates who had their priorities right while you were deceiving yourself with love.

Love won't pay the bills either now or after you're married so why waste your time when you can make something meaningful out of life now. That girl you're spending on will only succeed in ruining you up. It is on record that most relationship arguments and divorces stem from finances and the management of the home. How would you handle that when you don't have money?.

I'm not dismissing the importance of a woman in a man's life but priorities need to be set right. Even if one must embark on a relationship and she keeps demanding for this and that you have to quit it. Don't be manipulated by love. The chances of a woman loving you without money is very slim.

The first question I believe a man should ask himself from a girlfriend who's always demanding money from him is, what if there's no more money?. If you can answer that I believe you would know why she's in the relationship with you.
Una want tell me say Baba God where look Adam finish,come say Adam no go fit hustle alone Baba come creat Eve out of his rib,to come am follow hustle..................ma advice be say,since Satan don d alter God plan for man life.........ma big ad small brodZ abeg make u no try am .......first hustle bfor love........ma mama where be woman advice me to study hard,hustle hard ad forget love,she say I go make......thankz I no for seek her advice............na gurlz d beg for ma love

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by leGeExus(m): 4:30pm On May 16, 2015
agarawu23:
nice one rapmoney.

I am in support of your write up But I want us to look it from another angle.

I am not in support of a young hustling guy spending lavishly on a Lady he is yet to marry but that doesn't mean he should not fall in love.(he should apply sense)

If he finally forget about ladies, chase his dream and later succeed, how will he find true love ? (no be our girls of nowadays? Ferrari things grin)

What if the guy is not destined to be rich? I am sure he will still settle down with one (though she might not be his dream girl)

We have few ladies who don't care if a guy is rich or poor, all they want is true love (bros I still dey find them o grin)
BoBo u nor go kill me wf laff,you're man tell you've taken orijin

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by BigBashiru: 4:32pm On May 16, 2015
females are overhyped...
all a woman has to offer a man is her body and this is in the final analysis.
there is nothing like love, only attraction.

In places like north america, there r erotic massage spas to cater for ur needs...

so i dont chase girls again or look for "love"

With girls its a game of numbers.

marriage worked in ancient times but not today.

approach 10 girls with marriage intent then approach another 10 with flirty friendly intent, show off a bit. Judge the results.

Only that ppl r too relligious. religion & fear of eternal burning clouds rational judgement.

I am thankful im now free from the mental slavery of the marriage "institution" and religion in general.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by agarawu23(m): 4:35pm On May 16, 2015
[quote author=leGeExus post=33799959][/quote]grin
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by BabaIbo: 4:41pm On May 16, 2015
winkTrue talk... Love sometimes distract u from ur goals and objectives... Although there may be instances where it motivates u buh mostly its distractive
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by yummylookintoks: 4:41pm On May 16, 2015
Dollyak:

And then you woke up from your sleep.
In the unlikely odds of this being true, It seems you are dating down. So step up and see if any big girl will labour in a relationship while you bring nothing to the table.

It's quite sad when one comes here to share his/her experience here with all honesty but only to be doubted. The question is, what would you or anybody pays me for lying or coming up with stories? Our experiences are different in life bro.

I guess we are all leveller here on public forum which is ok by me

I m pretty aware of the fact that life is of different levels but buddy, let me make this clear here, I have done my bit at d top as far as big shots are concerned.

I have dated Deputy Manager and Manager of Multi-international establishmment. I have dated two Ambassadors' daughters of two certain countries here in UK. And I have equally dated ladies from humble backgrounds like me(middle class).

And "I think" ( I am not very sure why i escaped all these spending demands from ladies) what really give me that edge in all my past relationships were my "I don't care attitude" and likeable personality.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by tanimola22: 4:46pm On May 16, 2015
yummylookintoks:

It's quite sad when one comes here to share his/her experience here with all honesty but only to be doubted. The question is, what would you or anybody pays me for lying or coming up with stories? Our experiences are different in life bro.

I guess we are all leveller here on public forum which is ok by me

I m pretty aware of the fact that life is of different levels but buddy, let me make this clear here, I have done my bit at d top as far as big shots are concerned.

I have dated Deputy Manager and Manager of Multi-international establishmment. I have dated two Ambassadors' daughters of two certain countries here in UK. And I have equally dated ladies from humble backgrounds like me(middle class).

And "I think" ( I am not very sure why i escaped all these spending demands from ladies) what really give me that edge in all my past relationships were my "I don't care attitude" and likeable personality.

Guy, correct. Please expand more on the likeable personality and I don't care attitude.
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by yummylookintoks: 4:57pm On May 16, 2015
tanimola22:

Guy, correct. Please expand more on the likeable personality and I don't care attitude.

I developed this attitude when I realised at very tender age that I was too emotional. I realised in my first relationship that I won't eat until my first girlfriend turn up whenever she promised to come around. It became a pain and punishment whenever she failed to show up due to one reason or the other.

It got to a stage that I had to ask myself "how long would you continue to do this under the stupidity of love? I made up my mind right there and right then that I would always be in charge and here I am today.

I take charge of my relationships regardless of what her age is right from day one, the social status of her father /mother is and the porch car she drives......

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by tanimola22: 5:00pm On May 16, 2015
yummylookintoks:

I developed this attitude when I realised at very tender age that I was too emotional. I realised in my first relationship that I won't eat until my first girlfriend turn up whenever she promised to come around. It became a pain and punishment whenever she failed to show up due to one reason or the other.

It got to a stage that I had to ask myself "how long would you continue to do this under the stupidity of love? I made up my mind right there and right then that I would always be in charge and here I am today.

I take charge of my relationships regardless of what her age is right from day one, the social status of her father /mother is and the porch car she drives......

Great to know. What about the likeability?
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Orkpekyandega(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2015
IHate9ja1:

In my academics back in college,i had the same experience.#fact on point

A lot of guys wasted their precious academic/youthful time and hundreds of thousands of nairas throwing parties and chasing girls while in School. That time and money, if properly invested could save you the stress of looking for jobs after graduation.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Orkpekyandega(m): 5:06pm On May 16, 2015
Taleeysun:
Op simply dose not know what love is.

What then is love?
Or love is when a lady sucks you dry and dumps you? Pls teach me I love to know ********** am humble enough to learn +++++++++
#Loveinschoolisscam#
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Orkpekyandega(m): 5:10pm On May 16, 2015
Kulas:
D op made a sensible write up,just that most of us even some ladies here will see truth and hide it.Any reasonable struggling guy should forget about love this love that and focus on actualizing his life dream.Gbam!.There is NOTHING LIKE TRUE LOVE,especially here in Nigeria.Money is d true love nowdays.Let's call spade a spade.Ladies here even know that there is nothing like true love but money.When a man approached them,their first survey is how deep his pocket is.And we are here shying away from truth.

May God preserve your life for no other reason but for the :*:*::;;;;;'''''''TRUTH*'''''':::::;;;;
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by viktor01(m): 5:10pm On May 16, 2015
Bitter truth my brother. GOD bless you.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by jeevyww(m): 5:10pm On May 16, 2015
Adaobi12:

She left you doesn't mean, another lady will do the same. We all are not the same, so you shouldn't generalize. I know many men that are eating on a dinning table today with ladies they drank garri with on the bare floor years bk. Nkechi didn't stay doesn't mean that Nkiru will do the same.

All this stay with u and dtink garri scam was in our mothers time,i bet even u talking here wont give a hard working struggling guy a chance,op hit the nail on the head

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by yummylookintoks: 5:10pm On May 16, 2015
tanimola22:

Great to know. What about the likeability?

Inbuilt bro.

Honestly speaking, if you see me for the first time one on one, you ll naturally fall in love with me but not as a gay ooooo lol!!!!

Bro, if i come to your Church(Pentecostal though) for one Sunday only..............

I ll stop here before my post becomes self - glorification.
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by coldcandy: 5:47pm On May 16, 2015
I got married while struggling - a PTA teacher in secondary school while my wife was working with d state govt. She said we could manage as she's earning some money.
well... four months into d marriage she said with a very condescending tone: my husband, u have to hurry n get a beta job!
Today I've got a very gud job. I reminded her of that episode and she said: I never said that! But my lov for her depreciated four months into my marriage.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Nten: 5:57pm On May 16, 2015
Me i dont know what you guyz are talking about money, love and bla bla bla. The most pretty girls i have dated is even when i dont have money > Because i get mouth die< the problem is most guys even give the girls impression they have money even when they dont have! Or they even start the relationship on money basis so how wont she be expecting much. Every one has his approach to female issues shikena

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by jackobi(m): 6:15pm On May 16, 2015
Oga poster: when your dating the right lady-everything will work well for you- God dey there

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Sike(m): 6:34pm On May 16, 2015
I will make it, insha Allah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Odaveboy(m): 7:03pm On May 16, 2015
Adaobi12:
I disagree with your write up. there are a thousand one girls out there, willing to love and swim the red sea with a hardworking broke dude.
As long as he is hardworking, I will stick with him because I know someday Oluwa go reason him matter.
this is super story!!!! Easier said than DONE

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by xp17(m): 7:03pm On May 16, 2015
Adaobi12:

She left you doesn't mean, another lady will do the same. We all are not the same, so you shouldn't generalize. I know many men that are eating on a dinning table today with ladies they drank garri with on the bare floor years bk. Nkechi didn't stay doesn't mean that Nkiru will do the same.
...and garri is for broke guys undecided

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by hpk(m): 7:31pm On May 16, 2015
jamex93:
me don all ready put dat thing dem dey call love

for inside box long ago

i don lock am there

when time come i go go open am back

as for now no love for guy eyes

na money me need first
GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by EagleEyes001(m): 7:40pm On May 16, 2015
U talking base on your perceptive, all girls are not the same. True love exists. U will go somelse n you c a damsel that lives all d riches before her and beckon until a guy wit nothing.
Re: Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' by Elvis506(m): 8:19pm On May 16, 2015
There's no such thing called "true love" bro...am a living example.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Pastor Michael Onoyume Accused Of Impregnating Married Woman In Sapele / Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.