Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 (36862 Views)

Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation / Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics / People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by sagewonders(m): 8:51am On May 16, 2015
k
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by Nobody: 8:51am On May 16, 2015
God bless GEJ, God bless SS, God bless you

GEJ my hero

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by McLove(m): 8:52am On May 16, 2015
lokito:

Maturity abi Mediocrity? That guy wasted our time in this country. I hate 'statics'
Must you always hate, cant you just appreciate good things once? Even after you people won the election you wont stop crying
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by seedorfg(m): 8:52am On May 16, 2015
the author and founder of cluelessnes, Mr. Jonathan clueless azikiwe , we love you buh otuoke loves you more !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by niceguy7(m): 8:52am On May 16, 2015
B4 nko......e for sleep for there?
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by olawale3525(m): 8:54am On May 16, 2015
From Rock to Glass - Glass to Otuoke straight..... #lobatan
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by buskie13(m): 8:57am On May 16, 2015
PervyByNature:
I'm sick of hearing people call G.E.J a hero, the guy lost, what is expected of a looser?? No be to surrender? Even with the trillions he spent, he lost with a wide margin, now tell me, do ya'all think he doesnt know that if he doesnt accept defeat he wont even live to tell the tale? The fact that Dis guy lost and accepted defeat doesnt make him a hero, it simply makes him a good looser. QED
you're a foolish fool for saying that....for de rest of ur comments... i have nothing to tell u....maybe ur pervert attitude took ur senses away..

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by tsdarkside(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2015
better,,,run,run,jonathan....or else na kirikiri straight,,,,
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by mandax: 8:58am On May 16, 2015
To some APC people, especially those from the north, it sounds unbelievable that a President can willingly concede the powerful office of the presidency under this Jonathan's circumstance.

If Jonathan were to be from north of Nigeria, he can't concede to anybody from the south under the circumstances of past election.

If Jonathan were to be from north, Nigeria would have been in turmoil since the last election, after which a soldier would come to take over Nigeria.

Now let's watch when it is time for Buhari to concede to someone else from the south, watch out for excuses from north, watch out for fighting and deadly violence from the north then.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by upsonn(m): 9:01am On May 16, 2015
PervyByNature:
I'm sick of hearing people call G.E.J a hero, the guy lost, what is expected of a looser?? No be to surrender? Even with the trillions he spent, he lost with a wide margin, now tell me, do ya'all think he doesnt know that if he doesnt accept defeat he wont even live to tell the tale? The fact that Dis guy lost and accepted defeat doesnt make him a hero, it simply makes him a good looser. QED

He save himself from gbagbo treatment... If he had not concede defeat, people that will die will die... Gej himself won't live to tell the story later... For me gej is not an hero

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by nerodenero: 9:01am On May 16, 2015
mandax:
To some APC people, especially those from the north, it sounds unbelievable that a President can willingly concede the powerful office of the presidency under this Jonathan's circumstance.

If Jonathan were to be from north of Nigeria, he can't concede to anybody from the south under the circumstances of past election.

If Jonathan were to be from north, Nigeria would have been in turmoil since.

Now let's watch when it is time for Buhari to concede to someone else from the south, watch out for excuses from north, watch out for fighting and deadly violence from the north then.
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by tsdarkside(m): 9:03am On May 16, 2015
McLove:
Must you always hate, cant you just appreciate good things once? Even after you people won the election you wont stop crying

sharrapp...jonathan failed us completly...jonathan should be president again by now.....I HATE JONATHAN!!!! to hell with him... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:03am On May 16, 2015
PervyByNature:
And Buhari dat lost in 2011 without accepting defeat leading to loss of lives is a hero abi?
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by Khd95(m): 9:04am On May 16, 2015
Have u heard d cliche..'he who livs in a glass house shouldnt trow stones'

nw he has relocated 2 a glass house nd he had threw....
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by MabraO: 9:04am On May 16, 2015
wwwbabe:
Awh. so sweet
maturity at play here
this is what nigeria needs.
nigeria is for all of us
gej well done
gmb welcome on board
i love democracy
i love this country

Wen fashola was renovating Lagos state govt house were u not part of them dat said he was wasting govt funds
Now clueless GEJ is doing same suddenly he become a good step towards a right direction

I don't know wot is wrong with Nigerians of late
Dey just fail to reason properly

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by upsonn(m): 9:04am On May 16, 2015
DaGC:
That's good of him.

Even when he's still playing fair by allowing for peaceful transition by the incoming government, their supporters still run their mouth rabid with insults for him.

To the fellow that doesn't see good in him conceding defeat and not going to the tribunals, I have only 1 question; what would Nigeria have been if the election results were otherwise?

I think most people just hate the fact that despite losing an election, he's still getting praise and acclaim by leaders around the world.

#PeacefulNigeria
#UnitedNigeria

Nigeria will remain and he will get gbagbo treatment.... He should have go to tribunal... He will come out to concede defeat again... Gej is nt an hero deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by GudluckIBB(m): 9:05am On May 16, 2015
PervyByNature:

You entered inside my mind and you took these words out! America must know!

That is the same thing I have been telling some people, but they keep glorifying him as if he actually won but decided to concede for peace to reign...........For heaven's sake, this guy lost the Election and he didn't have any choice than to concead defeat. It is on record that jonathan campaigned more than buhari and he if head done well in the last 6 years, he wouldn't have spent 2 trillion naira for campaign,his "good"works would have spoken for him

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by shaneroberts26: 9:05am On May 16, 2015
THERE WILL BE NO HAND OVER.
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by Gboliwe: 9:05am On May 16, 2015
PervyByNature:

Stop hating dude! Who called him a Hero in this thread before you carried your stereotypical brainwashed hate filled propaganda about your hate of him being a Hero? Abi you carried another thread discussion into this one? Then stop derailing. Read the OP, make your comment in line with it and move on.
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by Ismahill(m): 9:05am On May 16, 2015
PervyByNature:
God bless u buddy...I tink say na only me dy tink lyk dz
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by DaGC(m): 9:06am On May 16, 2015
upsonn:

Nigeria will remain and he will get gbagbo treatment.... He should have to tribunal... He will come out to concede defeat... Gej is nt an hero deal with it.

Apparently, you didn't understand the word 'otherwise' in the question.

The question was 'What would Nigeria have been if the election results were otherwise?'

Ogbeni, next time, don't rush to answer without 1st understanding the question.
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by Ismahill(m): 9:07am On May 16, 2015
Gboliwe:

Stop hating dude! Who called him a Hero in this thread before you carried your stereotypical brainwashed hate filled propaganda about your hate of him being a Hero? Abi you carried another thread discussion into this one? Then stop derailing. Read the OP, make your comment in line with it and move on.
ode nie.....u nver said anytin meaningful b4
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by Nobody: 9:07am On May 16, 2015
[quote author=PervyByNature post=33785506]I'm sick of hearing people call G.E.J a hero, the guy lost, what is expected of a looser?? No be to surrender? Even with the trillions he spent, he lost with a wide margin, now tell me, do ya'all think he doesnt know that if he doesnt accept defeat he wont even live to tell the tale? The fact that Dis guy lost and accepted defeat doesnt make him a hero, it simply makes him a good looser. QED[/quote
Other leaders in the world lose n they don't surrender, they cling to power n cause deaths of thousands if not millions of their citizens, some like OBJ will demand for 3rd tenure n some like we are seeing in Burundi today are forcing for 3rd tenure ... n war.

what gej did is one of a kind, he was the very first in Nigeria to congratulate his opponent, even though that opponent caused death after he lost some years back.
people call gej hero because that's what he is. If not, the whole world would not be commending n praising him.

remove ur blindfold, or understand that d world won't judge gej by your standards.
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by Seriallinks(m): 9:07am On May 16, 2015
PervyByNature:

Gbam!

Clean post, on point bro!
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by dhorlipizzu(m): 9:07am On May 16, 2015
Who send am?? shocked shocked shocked angry angry grin grin grin

[color=#990000][/color]meanwhile him fada well well
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by Nobody: 9:08am On May 16, 2015
lokito:

Maturity abi Mediocrity? That guy wasted our time in this country. I hate 'statics'

A word from someone who have never been as little as primary school class prefect.
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by Nobody: 9:08am On May 16, 2015
fzero:
From rock to glass. this life ehn
Glass is more beautiful ...
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by 49cents(m): 9:10am On May 16, 2015
lokito:

WHAT DID YOU DONE FOR NIGERIA IN THE LAST FOURS OGA ADE
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by SweetSoup(m): 9:10am On May 16, 2015
How is this one news? Him no go relocate b4, why are some people making it seem like Pres Jonathan is doing us a favour? He lost the election for heaven sake!!!
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by Seyidayo(m): 9:10am On May 16, 2015
I still believe that GEJ will do better as a dean of a faculty
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by jossyj: 9:10am On May 16, 2015
tsdarkside:

better,,,run,run,jonathan....or else na kirikiri straight,,,,

You amaze me, can that happen or has such happened in nigeria before?
or is anyone trying to split the fraud nigeria faster than it should be?
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by yomzzy(m): 9:12am On May 16, 2015
Bye bye transformation grin Change has come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) / List Of APC Senators - Vanguard / Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.