Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 (36861 Views)

Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation / Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics / People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by dandoki: 9:12am On May 16, 2015
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by espn(m): 9:12am On May 16, 2015
fzero:

no doubt abt it, but he was surrounded by bad advisers.
I disagree.. lets make a comparison between ur point and mine.
Will a good father watch his children suffer or lead them astray just because of bad family and friends advising him? NO..except the father is bad himself..GEJ is a bad person surrounded by bad people.. any1 can be advised but you have the power to make ur decision. Whether good or bad..u face d consequnce.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by oluamid(m): 9:12am On May 16, 2015
Ehya.
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by opribo(m): 9:14am On May 16, 2015
All this happenings going in Aso rock is because GEJ is open when OBJ handed over I bet he stayed in the presidential villa till the morning he left. All renovation must have been done on top of Yaradua's head. But today see how sweet it can be when you have a God fearing man in office a man who is gentle and respect human life. Now we have blood suckers in power let's see if after May 29 we will be free to express our opinion here again or on any social media. Let's also see if the happenings inside Aso rock will be as open as it is now. Let's also see if Oabaj can talk any how and all those governors let's see if they will talk rubbish again. Let's see if Atiku can dare say he will make violent change inevitable. Let's see if Shetima will talk again, let's see if Ezeks will talk again about the chiboo girls or if she will get a ministerial appointment for a job well done. Only time will tell, let's just watch with keen interest how this drama unfolds.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by warribadtguy(m): 9:14am On May 16, 2015
PervyByNature:
I'm sick of hearing people call G.E.J a hero, the guy lost, what is expected of a looser?? No be to surrender? Even with the trillions he spent, he lost with a wide margin, now tell me, do ya'all think he doesnt know that if he doesnt accept defeat he wont even live to tell the tale? The fact that Dis guy lost and accepted defeat doesnt make him a hero, it simply makes him a good looser. QED

If Buhari had conceded in 2011,over 1000lives and other properties would have been saved from post election violence... So SHUT UP

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by boxypane(m): 9:15am On May 16, 2015
Those who stays in glass house don't throw stones,

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by millionboi(m): 9:15am On May 16, 2015
Decent GEj
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by millionboi(m): 9:19am On May 16, 2015
PervyByNature:
I'm sick of hearing people call G.E.J a hero, the guy lost, what is expected of a looser?? No be to surrender? Even with the trillions he spent, he lost with a wide margin, now tell me, do ya'all think he doesnt know that if he doesnt accept defeat he wont even live to tell the tale? The fact that Dis guy lost and accepted defeat doesnt make him a hero, it simply makes him a good looser. QED
direct ur msg 2 APc camp 2dia presidnt elect.....had bein he acept defeat as GEJ did in 2011,millions of Nigerians wudnt ve died by bombin.....so Jonathan is a hero,u cn go nd die
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by millionboi(m): 9:22am On May 16, 2015
mandax:
To some APC people, especially those from the north, it sounds unbelievable that a President can willingly concede the powerful office of the presidency under this Jonathan's circumstance.

If Jonathan were to be from north of Nigeria, he can't concede to anybody from the south under the circumstances of past election.

If Jonathan were to be from north, Nigeria would have been in turmoil since the last election, after which a soldier would come to take over Nigeria.

Now let's watch when it is time for Buhari to concede to someone else from the south, watch out for excuses from north, watch out for fighting and deadly violence from the north then.
DATZ Y U MUST SUPORT BIAFRA
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by tsdarkside(m): 9:24am On May 16, 2015
millionboi:
direct ur msg 2 APc camp 2dia presidnt elect.....had bein he acept defeat as GEJ did in 2011,millions of Nigerians wudnt ve died by bombin.....so Jonathan is a hero,u cn go nd die

you are really messed up in the head...maybe,2011 buhari won self....we all know now how jonathans-camp was rigging...

buhari,had the right to be unhappy with the results....

TO HELL WITH JONATHAN.... !!!angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by fzero: 9:26am On May 16, 2015
chuna1985:

Glass is more beautiful ...
rock is more solid.
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by millionboi(m): 9:26am On May 16, 2015
upsonn:

He save himself from gbagbo treatment... If he had not concede defeat, people that will die will die... Gej himself won't live to tell the story later... For me gej is not an hero
u r more foolish than Akiolu.......4ur mind ur clueles presidnt elect has monopoly of violence abi.....u beta wake up,b4 ignorance murder's u
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by harunaalh(m): 9:34am On May 16, 2015
He is expected to stop throwing stones (Sacking and Firing)
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by hansad: 9:35am On May 16, 2015
GEJ relocate for GMB with style - after all the false propaganda and violence to oust GEJ.

For 49 of Nigeria's 54 years of independence, Yoruba and northern politicians had exchanged the batons of leadership of Nigeria; Yoruba and northern politicians controlled Nigeria's mineral resources among Yoruba and north. The two groups would not give GEJ who came in as president by chance even one chance.

Today most southerners in the north have been chased away from the north by usually endless religious violence; and Yoruba threaten easterners in Lagos with drowning in Lagos lagoon.

Last election, Yoruba sent the final message that there is nothing like south of Nigeria; that Yoruba must continue to partner with the north to exchange leadership and control of resources of Nigeria between Yoruba and north.

Therefore, is he not a clown any person from the former southeast region of Nigeria who for any reason still has the zeal for one Nigeria?

Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by millionboi(m): 9:36am On May 16, 2015
tsdarkside:

you are really messed up in the head...maybe,2011 buhari won self....we all know now how jonathans-camp was rigging...

buhari,had the right to be unhappy with the results....

TO HELL WITH JONATHAN.... !!!angry angry angry
Oh u mean he has d right 2kil innocent citizen wit bombs 4loosin election......undemocratic
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by Caution30: 9:37am On May 16, 2015
PervyByNature:
Watch it! Your hate for GEJ could consume you
Much as you are entitled to views,so also others are entitled there's.
Learn to live with it.
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by millionboi(m): 9:39am On May 16, 2015
hansad:
GEJ relocate for GMB with style - after all the false propaganda and violence to oust GEJ.

For 49 of Nigeria's 54 years of independence, Yoruba and northern politicians had exchanged the batons of leadership of Nigeria; Yoruba and northern politicians controlled Nigeria's mineral resources among Yoruba and north. The two groups would not give GEJ who came in as president by chance even one chance.

Today most southerners in the north have been chased away from the north by usually endless religious violence; and Yoruba threaten easterners in Lagos with drowning in Lagos lagoon.

Last election, Yoruba sent the final message that there is nothing like south of Nigeria; that Yoruba must continue to partner with the north to exchange leadership and control of resources of Nigeria between Yoruba and north.

Therefore, is he not a clown any person from the former southeast region of Nigeria who for any reason still has the zeal for one Nigeria?

datz y i prefer biafra bro
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by synergycom19: 9:47am On May 16, 2015
fzero:

no doubt abt it, but he was surrounded by bad advisers.
No he surrounded himself with bad advisers
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by Nobody: 9:51am On May 16, 2015
fzero:

rock is more solid.

Head to head, glass us stronger than rocks...

And gej does not have enemies that would want to take his life. He ruled 5 years n we witnessed zero political killings
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by synergycom19: 9:51am On May 16, 2015
Nten:
From grass to grace, from Aso rock to glass house, from glass house to a foreign land and from there to an internationally reputable recognised organisation.
Gentleman extraordinaire!
Even the unborn children in the womb globally have taken cognizance of your heroic and exemplary approach to global peace
He can anywhere but he should return our money first
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by upsonn(m): 10:08am On May 16, 2015
millionboi:
u r more foolish than Akiolu.......4ur mind ur clueles presidnt elect has monopoly of violence abi.....u beta wake up,b4 ignorance murder's u

U dey craze... Nah ur tompolo, asri get monopoly of violence... Start the war n let see if u will see the end with ur gej. Where is ojukwu? Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by Prinzemel(m): 10:11am On May 16, 2015
Nten:
From grass to grace, from Aso rock to glass house, from glass house to a foreign land and from there to an internationally reputable recognised organisation.
Gentleman extraordinaire!
Even the unborn children in the womb globally have taken cognizance of your heroic and exemplary approach to global peace
Tell them,the problem witH many nigerians is that they celebrate over every thing, no one knOws what GMB's government will bringforth but they are already showering praises. From my own point oF view there are different ways to win, GEJ lost in the pollS but achieved. What many past leaders hungered for. He still remains aN undisputed champion who choosed to accept defeat as a sitting presidenT for the continuity of the nation. GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN always re-writes history and will forever be remembered.
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by Prinzemel(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2015
synergycom19:

which money and how much?
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by millionboi(m): 10:16am On May 16, 2015
upsonn:

U dey craze... Nah ur tompolo, asri get monopoly of violence... Start the war n let see if u will see the end with ur gej. Where is ojukwu? Idiot.
Go ask Gowon how far?.....u r 2smal 2undstnd,bt i wil stil leav u wit dis dat u nd ur presidnt elect do nt ve monopoly of violence,d earlier u realise dis d beta 4u.....so u dnt die miserabl
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by Nten: 10:18am On May 16, 2015
synergycom19:

which money? Did you lost your money? Your General is free to probe him when he assumes office; after all Jona has told his EXCO to be ready for persecution when he leaves office.
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by IYANGBALI: 10:18am On May 16, 2015
Abeg make somebody help me tell mama peace say person wey dey live for glass house no dey throw stone o
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by IYANGBALI: 10:20am On May 16, 2015
Nten:

which money? Did you lost your money? Your General is free to probe him when he assumes office; after all Jona has told his EXCO to be ready for persecution when he leaves office.
"did you lost youur money?"Mama peace come see one of your shedrens
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by teufelein(f): 10:22am On May 16, 2015
Break up Nigeria for the following benefits:

1. Nigeria as a third-party construct was put together without due consent of the actual members of the union or taking into consideration the feelings and cultural sensitivities of any of the people concerned.

2. The union from the onset is faulty because the fundamental ingredients that make any social contract or society work were lacking. Such a thing like religious/cultural affinity is just non-existent amongst the peoples of Nigeria.

3. It is believed that all successful unions, relationships, marriages, societies, etc are those in which members can communicate among themselves in a clear language that every party to the arrangement understands. Therefore the most important element in forming a union that works becomes the commonality of language. In Nigeria that is absent.

4. For a relationship or union to work there must be common objectives, goals, or destiny that everyone in it must subscribe to or aspire toward. The Muslim North and West of Nigeria surely have different agendas and goals from those of Christian and Animist Igbo/Biafra people.

5. It is only based on when all members of the society can have a common objective will they be able to work together, trusting one another knowing that they are all headed toward the same direction even when the details of their methods and minor views differ it is still understood and rooms or provisions are made for those diversities so that no one takes up arms to kill the others. Such understanding is completely non-existent in Nigeria. No tolerance of views that are unislamic is present in Nigeria.

6. There is mutual suspicion amongst the different peoples of the Nigerian union and no one is even making attempt at tolerating the other.

7. Islamic jihadist project against Igbo/Biafra people and the other non Muslim population of the failed Nigerian experiment is so overt and boiling over and it is continuous.

8. Historically, a heinous atrocity had been visited on Igbo/Biafra people. 45 years ago the greatest genocide on the African continent was committed by Nigeria and its citizens against the other supposedly fellow citizens, the Igbo/Biafra people and, they murdered 3.1 million of that group all because of hatred and intolerance.

9. The same Igbo/Biafra people were not only denied their right to life in the genocidal act but they were also dispossessed of their material wealth and possessions. After the killings, bombing and near-annihilation of the Igbo/Biafra ethnic group and total destruction of the physical structures of Biafran people and land, Nigeria took away ownership of all the real estate properties that once belonged to Igbo/Biafrans wherever they were located in Nigeria. In the same vein Nigeria also denied Igbo/Biafra people access to their bank deposits. Instead they handed to each Igbo/Biafran depositors 20 pounds of Nigeria’s money no matter the millions or thousands that they had in the banks prior to the time.

10. Like we earlier said, this list is endless but let’s just say that there is no compatibility and there will never be a time when there will between the Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani and the Igbo/Biafra people. There is no commonality of interests as a society, let each group go their separate ways. That is wisdom and that is the only truth.
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by Benfaco: 10:25am On May 16, 2015
lokito:

Maturity abi Mediocrity? That guy wasted our time in this country. I hate 'statics'

Pls na when will you change?
Why the hate?
Let's all sheath our sword and move on.
Pls
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by PRYCE(m): 10:28am On May 16, 2015
PervyByNature:

All of you quoting my post should look back at what Nigeria used to be like b4 G.E.J assumed office, if you find that Jonathan Goodluck worsened the situation of virtually everything in this country since 2011 then y'all can go play for sh*t for all i dont care. Electricity,transportation,petroleum,health care,infrastructure nothing is working! Nigerians voted him out of power based on his incompetence let him live with that.

And for those of you talking about G.M.B not accepting defeat in 2011; Newsflash! This is 2015, everything has been digitalised, Nigerians even got live feeds of election results on the go. So what i'm saying is, Buhari must've had concrete reasons to believe he never lost which we never knew because info was limited, but Jona cannot even dare to tell us he never lost, not when we've stopped depending on NTA to tell us our fate during elections. This is not 2011. Him for reject the results make i see angry
World leaders have spoken bro! So you mean to tell me that this country wouldn't have been upside down had GEJ Been declared winner? It's called good sportsmanship. You can't change the definition of the word to suit your petty Envy for the rave reviews the man is getting from all corners of the world. You know that your pay master Buhari ISN'T CAPABLE OF THIS... so bone that thing and park well...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by Nten: 10:29am On May 16, 2015
IYANGBALI:
"did you lost youur money?"Mama peace come see one of your shedrens
I guess
your work here is to be spotting loopholes and errors in people's comment instead of correcting them maturely. Look at this "youur", is that what i spelt there?
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by Nobody: 10:37am On May 16, 2015
PRYCE:
World leaders have spoken bro! So you mean to tell me that this country wouldn't have been upside down had GEJ Been declared winner?
Yes sir, i dont expect you to believe it but NOTHING will happen if he refuses to accept defeat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) / List Of APC Senators - Vanguard / Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.