Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 (36860 Views)

Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation / Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics / People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by upsonn(m): 10:38am On May 16, 2015
millionboi:
Go ask Gowon how far?.....u r 2smal 2undstnd,bt i wil stil leav u wit dis dat u nd ur presidnt elect do nt ve monopoly of violence,d earlier u realise dis d beta 4u.....so u dnt die miserabl

Empty threat! Gowon is alive.. Recently, he said ojukwu never beliv I will go to war... Whr is ojukwu today? Mumu..... I don't need to exchange worlds with a slow poke like u.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by tsdarkside(m): 10:39am On May 16, 2015
millionboi:
Oh u mean he has d right 2kil innocent citizen wit bombs 4loosin election......undemocratic

fvck the white bastard democratie...what has it ever brought to us than miserys and pains...TO HELL WITH THE WHITE-WORLD... angry angry

we should create our own system of ruling....
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by valandy99(m): 10:47am On May 16, 2015
PervyByNature:
I'm sick of hearing people call G.E.J a hero, the guy lost, what is expected of a looser?? No be to surrender? Even with the trillions he spent, he lost with a wide margin, now tell me, do ya'all think he doesnt know that if he doesnt accept defeat he wont even live to tell the tale? The fact that Dis guy lost and accepted defeat doesnt make him a hero, it simply makes him a good looser. QED

All of you quoting my post should look back at what Nigeria used to be like b4 G.E.J assumed office, if you find that Jonathan Goodluck worsened the situation of virtually everything in this country since 2011 then y'all can go play for sh*t for all i dont care. Electricity,transportation,petroleum,health care,infrastructure nothing is working! Nigerians voted him out of power based on his incompetence let him live with that.

And for those of you talking about G.M.B not accepting defeat in 2011; Newsflash! This is 2015, everything has been digitalised, Nigerians even got live feeds of election results on the go. So what i'm saying is, Buhari must've had concrete reasons to believe he never lost which we never knew because info was limited, but Jona cannot even dare to tell us he never lost, not when we've stopped depending on NTA to tell us our fate during elections. This is not 2011. Him for reject the results make i see angry
oboy you are just stupid, that's all
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by IYANGBALI: 10:57am On May 16, 2015
Nten:
I guess
your work here is to be spotting loopholes and errors in people's comment instead of correcting them maturely. Look at this "youur", is that what i spelt there?
"did you lost your money"omo pls I need paracetamol or extra panadol grin
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by tsdarkside(m): 10:58am On May 16, 2015
valandy99:
oboy you are just stupid, that's all

you are silly...he make sense... angry angry angry
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by ALGAMISH: 11:03am On May 16, 2015
PervyByNature:
I'm sick of hearing people call G.E.J a hero, the guy lost, what is expected of a looser?? No be to surrender? Even with the trillions he spent, he lost with a wide margin, now tell me, do ya'all think he doesnt know that if he doesnt accept defeat he wont even live to tell the tale? The fact that Dis guy lost and accepted defeat doesnt make him a hero, it simply makes him a good looser. QED

All of you quoting my post should look back at what Nigeria used to be like b4 G.E.J assumed office, if you find that Jonathan Goodluck worsened the situation of virtually everything in this country since 2011 then y'all can go play for sh*t for all i dont care. Electricity,transportation,petroleum,health care,infrastructure nothing is working! Nigerians voted him out of power based on his incompetence let him live with that.

And for those of you talking about G.M.B not accepting defeat in 2011; Newsflash! This is 2015, everything has been digitalised, Nigerians even got live feeds of election
results on the go. So what i'm saying is, Buhari must've had concrete reasons to believe he never lost which we never knew because info was limited, but Jona cannot even dare to tell us he never lost, not when we've stopped depending on NTA to tell us our fate during elections. This is not 2011. Him for reject the results make i see >:

(

You said it all
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by tsdarkside(m): 11:04am On May 16, 2015
you dont mess with yorubas,,,look what they did with jonathan,,,,remember...??

and the idiat thaught they were blessing him...what a FOOL...

you dont sit down to be blessed...this sticks represent spears.....I HATE JONATHAN!!!.....BASTARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.... angry angry angry

Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by Obijulius: 11:06am On May 16, 2015
I understand your plight.

For your information Morsi has been sentenced to death:http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/05/egypt-sentences-mohammed-morsi-death-150516091845111.html

I pray Buhari survives it when he is found to have been involved in the Boko Haram insurgency.

PervyByNature:

And for those of you talking about G.M.B not accepting defeat in 2011; Newsflash! This is 2015, everything has been digitalised, Nigerians even got live feeds of election results on the go. So what i'm saying is, Buhari must've had concrete reasons to believe he never lost which we never knew because info was limited, but Jona cannot even dare to tell us he never lost, not when we've stopped depending on NTA to tell us our fate during elections. This is not 2011. Him for reject the results make i see angry
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by Obijulius: 11:07am On May 16, 2015
Okay...But as long as we continue to feed you - no wahala.

tsdarkside:

Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by tsdarkside(m): 11:10am On May 16, 2015
Obijulius:
Okay...But as long as we continue to feed you - no wahala.

you feed me..??

you igbos are too greedy to feed anybody..dont give yourself a role that you dont even deserve...you liar and thief..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by joeyfire(m): 11:11am On May 16, 2015
tsdarkside:

you dont sit down to be blessed...this sticks represent spears.....I HATE JONATHAN!!!.....BASTARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.... angry angry angry

Such bad faith and treachery. If they wanted to curse him why didn't they make their intentions clear. Na GEJ I blame sha
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by Obijulius: 11:12am On May 16, 2015
We will stop feeding when your Governors stop going to Abuja to ask for allocation from FAAC.

Till then the Niger Delta feeds you and you future generation. We are really kind and generous with our resources.

Deal with it boy.

tsdarkside:

you feed me..??

you igbos are too greedy to feed anybody..dont give yourself a role that you dont even deserve...you liar and thief..
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by situationroom: 11:18am On May 16, 2015
tsdarkside:

you are really messed up in the head...maybe,2011 buhari won self....we all know now how jonathans-camp was rigging...

buhari,had the right to be unhappy with the results....

TO HELL WITH JONATHAN.... !!!angry angry angry

u might die young....who knows
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by millionboi(m): 11:48am On May 16, 2015
upsonn:

Empty threat! Gowon is alive.. Recently, he said ojukwu never beliv I will go to war... Whr is ojukwu today? Mumu..... I don't need to exchange worlds with a slow poke like u.
U r 1 of dos madmen dat use phone.....i bliv u r typin 4rm d dustbin,u r d only id.iot dat dnt knw dat death kild ojukwu,kip askin wie is ojukwu......AMadioha wil soon strike u down,clown lik u.
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by lokito: 11:51am On May 16, 2015
49cents:

WHAT DID YOU DONE FOR NIGERIA IN THE LAST FOURS OGA ADE

You must be Patience Jonathan's brother
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by millionboi(m): 11:52am On May 16, 2015
tsdarkside:

you feed me..??

see ur mouth lik waterproof
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by Megaphone: 12:03pm On May 16, 2015
efilefun:
you dey mind them, Nigerians are so funny. We've been having elections since 1999, people have been losing and people have been winning nothing happened, so they believed Jonathan accepting defeat makes him an hero... I laugh in Portuguese... He should have tried holding to power and see what would happen, even gbagbo's suffering won't be close to he's and mama piss.

I just can't wait till this administration is being probed, even his followers would start seeing abacha as a saint when it comes to embezzlement of public funds
hope you saw what happened in burundi. if jonathan had rejected the results the worst you guys would have done was to go on the streets then some idiiot would attempt a coup, and fail and get jailed. america would look the other way while the country is immersed in a bloody civil way. thank that man
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by efilefun(m): 12:23pm On May 16, 2015
Megaphone:
hope you saw what happened in burundi. if jonathan had rejected the results the worst you guys would have done was to go on the streets then some idiiot would attempt a coup, and fail and get jailed. america would look the other way while the country is immersed in a bloody civil way. thank that man
Well I am miles away from Nigeria so you won't be seeing me on the streets.
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by mechanics(m): 12:58pm On May 16, 2015
lokito:

Maturity abi Mediocrity? That guy wasted our time in this country. I hate 'statics'
yes o n also wasted our resources.
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by wetinhappen(m): 1:35pm On May 16, 2015
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by 49cents(m): 1:58pm On May 16, 2015
lokito:

You must be Patience Jonathan's brother

Americans were tasked to not wait for America but do something to build it and we can all do the same
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by BushidoBlue(m): 2:22pm On May 16, 2015
tsdarkside:

You who just said that we should discard democracy is unhappy with a lower who accepted defeated being called a hero by everyone simply because no other Leader, including the current winner accepted defeat Now u see yourself?
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by BushidoBlue(m): 2:23pm On May 16, 2015
tsdarkside:

You who just said that we should discard democracy is unhappy with a loser who accepted defeated being called a hero by everyone simply because no other Leader, including the current winner accepted defeat Now u see yourself?
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by smsdigito: 2:33pm On May 16, 2015
lokito:

Maturity abi Mediocrity? That guy wasted our time in this country. I hate 'statics'

You see the sun, you start putting off the fire you are using to cook thinking the sun will accomplish the cooking. Why not wait until you are sure the sun will be better than the fire in cooking your meal first?
Reason b4 you talk guy. Stop blasting that man who has done his best.
People like you who only know how to criticize like this may not even be able to manage the position of a junior secondary school regulator.
Its always fun to condemn.
Tell us what position you have ever held and what you achieved and we will take it from there.
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by deltateam: 3:50pm On May 16, 2015
omenka:
Hope he'd be on ground to receive the trekkers though. I gather they are already close to Bayelsa.

It will nice to invite them to witness the handover live.
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by Joeoku78: 3:59pm On May 16, 2015
GEJ relocating from Aso rock to glass house to pave way for renovation of Aso rock for Buhari to take over is a welcome development but I know Buhari will go for low furniture for equipping his official residence.
One thing I expect Buhari to do is to commence immediately to probe the past govt of jonathan if he must succeed. Anybody opposed to probing and conviction of participants of jonathan's govt does not love nigeria. Sparing these thieves will send a wrong signal to international community that all is well when all is not actually well for our economy and nigerians. They must face the music that will serve as a deterrent to others when Buhari leaves office.
If Buhari must prime nigeria he becomes the best president nigeria had ever produced since 1960.
These PDP politicians and indeed some in the APC have killed this country and they must pay for their sins against nigerians under the leadership of Buhari
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by lokito: 4:08pm On May 16, 2015
smsdigito:

You see the sun, you start putting off the fire you are using to cook thinking the sun will accomplish the cooking. Why not wait until you are sure the sun will be better than the fire in cooking your meal first?
Reason b4 you talk guy. Stop blasting that man who has done his best.
People like you who only know how to criticize like this may not even be able to manage the position of a junior secondary school regulator.
Its always fun to condemn.
Tell us what position you have ever held and what you achieved and we will take it from there.

You must be a thwart to quote me and question my ability, capabilty and even stabilty. Just shut up and allow me make whatever comment I want to make.
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by eddytine: 4:29pm On May 16, 2015
Check here for the best quality shoes ever made in nigeria:https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=642921235838869
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by poshbrave(m): 4:32pm On May 16, 2015
lokito:

am sorry 2 say dis u must be rili clueless 2 call d president a Mediocre, if nt 4 his sense of maturity and sportmanship maybe by now ur villege will be full of blazing flame. if he ws power sick kind of person even if d whole nigerians rejected he will sacrifce d life of d innocent 2 prolong his stay. sorry man u need 2 take a special coure on politice and happening in govt. over d last decade b4 commenting. i rep. GEJ.
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by eddytine: 4:33pm On May 16, 2015
I urge all spam moderators of nairaland to understand that nairaland is a forum organised for nigerian youths and should therefore allow small scale businesses to be advertised without being banned,especially small businesses without websites but only facebook pages
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by smsdigito: 4:53pm On May 16, 2015
lokito:

You must be a thwart to quote me and question my ability, capabilty and even stabilty. Just shut up and allow me make whatever comment I want to make.
Why i quoted you is because this is a public forum and not your bedroom or sitting room.
If you dont want anyone to quote you on a public forum then dont post else you will sure be quoted and there is nothing you can do about it unfortunately.

So if you think you can get drunk and come here to spew bullpo.o expecting no criticism on it then you are still dreaming, you better wake up.
Its not in my nature to insult at the least provocation besides i just embarked on a vigil last night so let me be nice with you for now.
Thank you
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by lorddubic: 5:03pm On May 16, 2015
REQUIREMENTS:

OND
2 YEARS EXPERIENCE.

APPLICANT MUST LIVE WITHIN THE FOLLOWING AREAS: ABULEGBA, MEIRAN, IYANA IPAJA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Musa Yar'adua With His Sons Umaru And Shehu Yar'adua: Throwback Photos / #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) / List Of APC Senators - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.