Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 (36856 Views)

Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation / Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics / People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by wwwbabe(f): 6:13pm On May 16, 2015
MabraO:

Wen fashola was renovating Lagos state govt house were u not part of them dat said he was wasting govt funds
Now clueless GEJ is doing same suddenly he become a good step towards a right direction

I don't know wot is wrong with Nigerians of late
Dey just fail to reason properly
hello oo
pls check the moniker and try again
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by citizenY(m): 6:48pm On May 16, 2015
Jarus:
When I heard glass house, thought it was NFA headquarters cheesy

It should be NO FUTURE AMBITION.... Imagine, Glass house.... those who live in glass houses should not throw stones....

Please make sure he does not leave with the door post oooooo.
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by lokito: 10:18pm On May 16, 2015
poshbrave:
am sorry 2 say dis u must be rili clueless 2 call d president a Mediocre, if nt 4 his sense of maturity and sportmanship maybe by now ur villege will be full of blazing flame. if he ws power sick kind of person even if d whole nigerians rejected he will sacrifce d life of d innocent 2 prolong his stay. sorry man u need 2 take a special coure on politice and happening in govt. over d last decade b4 commenting. i rep. GEJ.

With all due respect sir, I think you're mad for not realizing that your mentor represents a pandorax box
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by tsdarkside(m): 11:22pm On May 17, 2015
BushidoBlue:

You who just said that we should discard democracy is unhappy with a lower who accepted defeated being called a hero by everyone simply because no other Leader, including the current winner accepted defeat Now u see yourself?

we MUST discard democracy...its not working for us....lets be honest for ones....were in the ol africa did democracy worked?

please,be honest,,,,
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by tsdarkside(m): 11:24pm On May 17, 2015
millionboi:
see ur mouth lik waterproof

waterproof?? my mouth is not good,all my women say that....
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by tsdarkside(m): 11:29pm On May 17, 2015
situationroom:

u might die young....who knows

die young?? HAAHAHAAHA...

any black-man that is afraid to die in this messd-up world is stvpid in my opinion...

not after,what the black-race went trough...

you must be very stvpid,to be afraid to die after,all this madness...
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by tsdarkside(m): 11:31pm On May 17, 2015
Obijulius:
We will stop feeding when your Governors stop going to Abuja to ask for allocation from FAAC.

Till then the Niger Delta feeds you and you future generation. We are really kind and generous with our resources.

Deal with it boy.

sorry,my brother, what is FAAC??

i can not know everything,its impossible,,,
Re: Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 by tsdarkside(m): 11:34pm On May 17, 2015
joeyfire:

Such bad faith and treachery. If they wanted to curse him why didn't they make their intentions clear. Na GEJ I blame sha

understand...he was patroling with money...all that matter in this messed-up world is money anyway....only money matters,,,sorry,,,you can not blame them....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar / Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard / Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.