Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men (78653 Views)

SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog / RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) / Why The Growing Number Of Bachelors(single Men) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Notyourb1tch(f): 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sagamite:

My head is permanently big because I have a big brain. It can not get bigger.

I don't need anyone's else approval, I have the approval from the greatest. .................me self. grin grin grin grin grin

Surprisingly, for the first time, one thing we both can agree on.

There brains are not sharp enough to be called a "man".
Bish sharap. I need to bounce though. Stop being such a menace!
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
I don't work on weekends unless there is an audit deadline. Am an auditor. Neways I gtg. Take care

If you are good enough for the Big 4 (which I doubt), maybe you even work under one of my friends that is on fast track to partnership (Only black dude to).

Running you mouth can get you sacked. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by blackpanther25(m): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
I don't work on weekends unless there is an audit deadline. Am an auditor. Neways I gtg. Take care
Wow I would never have guessed. My sister is currently busy with her articles. Take care dear smiley
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Notyourb1tch(f): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sagamite:

If you are good enough for the Big 4 (which I doubt), maybe you even work under one of my friends that is on fast track to partnership.

Running you mouth can get you sacked. grin grin grin grin grin
lol good enough grin grin. I got offered to 3 of the big 4 firms and I did my articles with 1 of the big 4. Lol maybe I know this friend of yours, it's a small world. But I am not working for the big 4 anymore. I am working now for one of the medium sized Firms. Lol they can't sack me. They need me tongue
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Mixty: 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
Bish sharap. I need to bounce though. Stop being such a menace!
You lose grin grin grin grin grin
After spending 2 days doing nothing but trying to woo notyourb1tch, she ignores your sorry ass. grin grin grin
What a pity... embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Notyourb1tch(f): 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
blackpanther25:
Wow I would never have guessed. My sister is currently busy with her articles. Take care dear smiley
Okay cool. My articles was terrible. I hated all the late nights but it comes and goes very fast and the benefits afterwards is definitely worth it.

You guys are distracting me. I gtg for real now.
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Notyourb1tch(f): 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
Mixty:

After spending 2 days doing nothing but trying to woo notyourb1tch, she ignores your sorry ass. grin grin grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Notyourb1tch(f): 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
I need to get a PA. Sagamumu if you interested and willing to change that ghetto attitude of yours tongue I will be willing to help my fellow bra out. Idleness ain't good grin grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
See what sagamite and notyourb1tch has turned this thread into? embarassed cry
Since both of you reside in UK, why not plan to meet to resolve the issue over a couple drinks and snacks.
Who knows where that may end? wink
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Mixty: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
Lol. That was meant for Sagamite, the pathetic loser
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
lol good enough grin grin. I got offered to 3 of the big 4 firms and I did my articles with 1 of the big 4. Lol maybe I know this friend of yours, it's a small world. But I am not working for the big 4 anymore. I am working now for one of the medium sized Firms. Lol they can't sack me. They need me tongue

Okay.

Pele! Ku ishe. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I told you not to go there.

Is it big 4 shacking your head? You come in to the back office to look at figures?

When I was your age I was beyond that level at the very start. I am something your type would have wanted to be but could not.

These are my old posts on such:

https://www.nairaland.com/49010/describe-job/3#2489213
https://www.nairaland.com/403381/why-nigerian-man-prefer-women/24#7007577
https://www.nairaland.com/1527136/mckinsey-interview/2#20380360
https://www.nairaland.com/1527136/mckinsey-interview#19722183
http://www.jarushub.com/sagamite-the-management-consulting-industry-the-integrated-advisory-landscape/

AHHH! Notyourb1tch, no let Sagamu boast o! Ma je ki n boast!

5 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Truckpusher(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sagamite:

That means you will never have his back then. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am hardly on NL nowadays because it is just full of dumb people nowadays.

Nice to hear you are fine. wink
I can see that you're just a potty in the hands of women even as it was clear that khiaa just told you that we men are all assholes but you're the worst asshole she ever came across in her entire life , yet you started explaining yourself to her in the dumbest mannner I've ever seen in my entire sweet life. You deserve some serious flogging. grin
Boy ! Stop begging for acceptance from these girls - Move like a man and show them love and respect and you'll get laid even as you're languishing in boredom.

How is ya factory job? grin

4 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by RoyalPearl(f): 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
olowoba:
Since both of you reside in UK, why not plan to meet to resolve the issue over a couple drinks and snacks.
lol I concur but I must admit it is kinda amusing. My sister and my brother in law started this way. They always used to fight and argue about everything.

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Truckpusher(m): 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sagamite:

Okay.

Pele! Ku ishe. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I told you not to go there.

Is it big 4 shacking your head? You come in to the back office to look at figures?

When I was your age I was beyond that level at the very start. I am something your type would have wanted to be but could not.

These are my old posts on such:

https://www.nairaland.com/49010/describe-job/3#2489213
https://www.nairaland.com/403381/why-nigerian-man-prefer-women/24#7007577
https://www.nairaland.com/1527136/mckinsey-interview/2#20380360
https://www.nairaland.com/1527136/mckinsey-interview#19722183
http://www.jarushub.com/sagamite-the-management-consulting-industry-the-integrated-advisory-landscape/

AHHH! Notyourb1tch, no let Sagamu boast o! Ma je ki n boast!
Boasters like you got nothing but an empty life filled with wishes but you've got the lies and started believing ya own lies .
what a pathetic life you must have bro. grin

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
I can see that you're just a potty in the hands of women even as it was clear that khiaa just told you that we men are all assholes but you're the worst asshole she ever came across in her entire life , yet you started explaining yourself to her in the dumbest mannner I've ever seen in my entire sweet life. You deserve some serious flogging. grin
Boy ! Stop begging for acceptance from these girls - Move like a man and show them love and respect and you'll get laid even as you're languishing in boredom.

How is ya factory job? grin

Shut up, fuuktard boy. grin grin grin grin grin

I told you daft arsses "Don't go there about career". grin

Truckpusher:
Boasters like you got nothing but an empty life filled with wishes but you've got the lies and started believing ya own lies .
what a pathetic life you must have bro. grin

You are intimidated!

Complex catch you? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
I need to get a PA. Sagamumu if you interested and willing to change that ghetto attitude of yours tongue I will be willing to help my fellow bra out. Idleness ain't good grin grin

You are a fuuktard!

Can you see now that you are not in my league? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
olowoba:

She will never get that lucky. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Truckpusher(m): 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sagamite:

Shut up, fuuktard boy. grin grin grin grin grin

I told you daft arsses "Don't go there about career". grin
Shut up and spill it.

After all , they say if you've got it you can flaunt it. .

I'm waiting to be wowed . grin grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
Mixty:

Mixty:

Lol. That was meant for Sagamite, the pathetic loser

Moronic fuuktard, you are still desperately trying to get her attention? grin grin grin

Oya, notyourb1tch, stop being a mean b1tch and say something nice to him to keep him happy for the day and feel noticed. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Shut up and spill it.

After all , they say if you've got it you can flaunt it. .

I'm waiting to be wowed . grin grin

Paedophile drug pusher. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Truckpusher(m): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a fuuktard!

Can you see now that you are not in my league? grin grin grin grin grin
That girl just called you an iddiot and this is all you could say? undecided

Smh grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:

Smh grin grin

Fuuktard paedophile, what do you have to say when I am intellectually bullying you? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Truckpusher(m): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sagamite:

Paedophile drug pusher. grin grin grin grin
Say something intelligent ,and stop trolling me.
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by blackpanther25(m): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:

Smh grin grin
lol don't mind that dullard. It's obvious he likes her
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Truckpusher(m): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sagamite:

Fuuktard paedophile, what do you have to say when I am intellectually bullying you? grin grin grin grin grin
Buhahahaha..... grin grin grin

Boy ,there is no atom of intelligence in you,you're a just a ghetto rat wannabe .

When intelligent people aren't too serious about their frame of mind they can make sense .But your case is that of a deprived child that wants his pound of flesh from the very society that he keeps blaming for his bad childhood .

And psychologist said such kids are narcissistic in nature and are usually a psychopath or even a sociopath so where do you belong let's see how we can relate with you in this forum without your animalistic tendencies propping up some drama here and there?

Even animals will be gossiping about your animalistic tendencies in the animal kingdom. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Truckpusher(m): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
blackpanther25:
He can't talk to a girl because of his antisocial behavior grin

People like this will rape a dog in their homes instead chatting up a girl in real life . grin

2 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Say something intelligent ,and stop trolling me.

Paedophile fuuktard, where have you ever said anything intelligent on NL? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I challenge all to click on your profile and look at your post history.

All one can see is the typical bottom of the intellectual totem pole daft drivel of an illiterate. grin grin grin grin grin grin

blackpanther25:

Fuuktard, are you intimidated.

I am not about to take your skank. Calm down, nigga.

3 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by MarryMeee: 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
Its simple they have expectations higher than Mt Everest while they have nothing to offer apart from money.
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Mixty: 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:

Boy ,there is no atom of intelligence in you,you're a just a ghetto rat wannabe .

When intelligent people aren't too serious about their frame of mind they can make sense .But your case is that of a deprived child that wants his pound of flesh from the very society that he keeps blaming for his bad childhood.

And psychologist said such kids are narcissistic in nature and are usually a psychopath or even a sociopath so where do you belong let's see how we can relate with you in this forum without your animalistic tendencies propping up some drama here and there?

Even animals will be gossiping about your animalistic tendencies in the animal kingdom. grin grin
Wooow shocked shocked shocked
That was a finisher.
You have sounded the final death knell. Sagamite has been intellectually obliterated. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by blackpanther25(m): 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sagamite:

Paedophile fuuktard, where have you ever said anything intelligent on NL? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All one can see is the typical bottom of the intellectual totem pole daft drivel of an illiterate. grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol intimidated by you now that's funny. You don't even have the balls to make anything happen nor would you stand a chance with a girl like that. I'm too far away so it would be pointless for me fishing for some cheese. All I am saying is stop drooling all over this thread and PM her already. I hate pussy Niggas

2 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by blackpanther25(m): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:

When intelligent people aren't too serious about their frame of mind they can make sense .But your case is that of a deprived child that wants his pound of flesh from the very society that he keeps blaming for his bad childhood .

This was a killer. He has officially been chopped and screwed grin

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Truckpusher(m): 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sagamite:

You're still beating the old drum of concocted bullshiit in your fuccked head,that's an old line from you and it doesn't bite. grin

Who goes about reading one's posts in this forum unless a jobless mofo with no life who stays on free internet connection to make noise about what he's not while trying to dig up phantom dirts that aren't there. grin

Answer me intelligently and I'll help you get a good treatment for your fuccked up life. grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks / What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.