Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men (78285 Views)

SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog / RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) / Why The Growing Number Of Bachelors(single Men) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by SirShymexx: 12:54am On Jun 24, 2015
Sagamite:

Two moronic fuuktards!

If you challenge them now, they would run a mile and only want to insult. grin grin grin grin

Dumb as fck. grin

Obnoxious turd, you couldn't detect/discern that you were fighting with one person under five different handles, yet you want to run ya putrid mouth to ya grandad who has sonned so many times - GTFOH. You're as dumb as a plank. grin

No time for time wasters - go sit at the back of the class.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Truckpusher(m): 1:17am On Jun 24, 2015
SirShymexx:

I know sagamite is the dumbest muthaphucka to ever walk this planet and he's also a lunatic, but I never knew you were on his level. Always thought you were a tad bit smarter than him.

Can't you see it's the same chic, under different handles, that you lot have been arguing and fighting over for like a week now? grin One chic under five handles and you plonkers keep fighting over the same sociopath.

Thirsty muthaphuckas - you're all a disgrace to Alpha Males. undecided
Tell that to ya fellow Londoner because I never quoted that chick's female handle. grin

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Olaone1: 1:17am On Jun 24, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Truckpusher(m): 1:19am On Jun 24, 2015
SirShymexx:

Obnoxious turd, you couldn't detect/discern that you were fighting with one person under five different handles, yet you want to run ya putrid mouth to ya grandad who has sonned so many times - GTFOH. You're as dumb as a plank. grin

Sagamite is a scumbag of the lowest standard but I like trolling the dingbat grin

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Notyourb1tch(f): 4:05am On Jun 24, 2015
chic2pimp:

Durham is actually a very gòod uni. Part of the russell group of universities. A step below the tier 1 uk universities(along with the likes of Manchester,Bristol,Warwick and Kings) but still a very good one nonethless.

However I still have a hard time believing the 3 out of 4 scenario. My reasons being that the First tier of universities(oxbridge,LSE) are their main priorities. Had you said one, i would have been more inclined to believe that because I know for a fact they actually do visit Durham but three is a stretch. The likes that are coveted by 3 or all of the Big 4 are those with "outstanding qualities" which most times refers to the oxbridge calibre students.

So where you actually recruited by this big 3 firm(I say big 3 because i'd be surprised if it were Pwc) or were you just on a test and trial period?
Lol mate honestly if you don't believe me it's cool. I am tired of saying the same things over and over again.
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Notyourb1tch(f): 4:11am On Jun 24, 2015
Lol @ me being all 5 monikers on this thread cheesy
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 11:30am On Jun 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Sagamite is a scumbag of the lowest standard but I like trolling the dingbat grin

You are a moronic fuuktard!

You troll Sagamite? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Troll Sagamite? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You think you are the first to try that moronic thing? grin grin grin grin grin

Ask your fellow fuuktard, Shymexx how successful he was when he tried. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why do you think he runs from me nowadays? grin grin grin grin grin

You will only end up being like Al Qaeda engaging in Guerilla tactics against the US Army!

That is the same difference in capability between the 2 of us. cool

I am more intelligent than you. I am more stubborn than you. I am more witty than you. I am more handsome than you. I am more funny than you. I am more interesting than you. I am more rude than you. I am more powerful than you.

There is really nothing you can do that will not lead to your pummeling. cool

Let me tell you how this would work out:

You will continue running like a fuuktard from debating with me like Shymexx has been doing.

You will attempt your Guerilla attacks like Shymexx has been doing. That is fine by me. grin

It will make you look ball-less in front of all those girls (including the pubescent ones) you are chasing and following on NL hoping to connect with them offline.

I will continue to humiliate you by showing how daft you are.

The girls would clearly see how daft you are and how another man can bully you so comfortably and boast about it, while you don't even have the liver nor brains to challenge him back.

They would stop having any interest in you despite all your hard work because women like strong and powerful man (leader of men) and their pussis dries up when they see a daft wussi or a man who is obviously below another man. You can see that already happened to Mixty and blackpanther25.

https://www.nairaland.com/405445/ladies-arrange-order-preferred-attributes

At best, after all your hardwork, those that you have charmed with friendly posts would friendzone you because they can't see themselves sleeping with a half man, or as you have already been labeled, boy.
cool

Friendzone is all you will get on NL from now on because of me. cool

Watch. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SirShymexx:

Moronic fuuktard and his usual "fact" from his arsse. grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Mixty: 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
Sagamite, please desist from dragging my moniker around. Can you troll without mentioning me? I ignored your earlier caustic attack on me, but it seems you have not given up yet.
Dude, I ain't ready to be trading insults all day. i have more useful things to do with my time. Stop the name dragging.

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mixty:
Sagamite, please desist from dragging my moniker around. Can you troll without mentioning me? I ignored your earlier caustic attack on me, but it seems you have not given up yet.
Dude, I ain't ready to be trading insults all day. i have more useful things to do with my time. Stop the name dragging.

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Next time you will think twice about trying to use Sagamite to shine and think you can attack me, cretin.

When you start a fight with Sagamite, you don't stop when you are done. You stop when Sagamite is done.

8 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Mixty: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Next time you will think twice about trying to use Sagamite to shine and think you can attack me, cretin.

When you start a fight with Sagamite, you don't stop when you are done. You stop when Sagamite is done.
I can easily fire back at you but nah...I ain't interested any longer. It's boring cycle. I ignore henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mixty:

I can easily fire back at you but nah...I ain't interested any longer. It's boring cycle. I ignore henceforth.

I must tell you, that is the smartest decision you have made since you joined NL.

You need to buy a bottle of Courvoisier to celebrate this success in decision-making.

5 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by OmoEziokwu: 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
Sagamite please keep destroying these airheads that make this forum annoying. The real heads are watching and recognise the real. Honestly the level of fucktardism displayed here is beyond comprehension.

Keep doing your thing man!

5 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by MarryMeee: 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
Youngpo413:
it a longer to for a dick to become weak,that's from 80yrs above, but most unmarried have sagged boobs already,how can you explain that?infact,I've seen an 18 year old with sagged boobs,pathetic isn't it?
i have seen guys with just 6inch dicks that dont last more than 3mins . Isnt that pathetic?
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sagamite:
craziebone, oya go and look at what I said and you talked about attacking women. grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2390725/woman-drags-boyfriend-court-dumping/5#34940175

do you know how to create meme? I would like to know how.
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
i thought @sagamite and @shymexx are firends? Wait, is shymexx also sirshymex?

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
craziebone:
i thought @sagamite and @shymexx are firends? Wait, is shymexx also sirshymex?

Nope, we are not friends.

Nor is he an enemy. I don't have enemies. I just see fuuktards and I am objective in calling them out. I don't pick on people if they are not.

He is an insecure fuuktard, who uses his disregard for feeling the shame of being a fuuktard to mask his insecurities. He tries to look confident even in front of severe obvious public humiliation.

He does not only plagiarise people's sayings and works in a debate/argument (which he has severally been caught doing), he also copies the style of others as he lacks ideas from his wee brain.

8 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
craziebone:

hey guy, how far! Where on earth have you been all these while? Anyway, i don't enjoy it very much when you attack women. I only enjoy it when you attack feminists, not women.

How is London, hope fine? And how have you been coping with the feminists?

Now this is another intellectual like me.

See him destroying all those lazy black whiners and feminist rants.

Loved it! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_sGn6PdmIo

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
berryice:
Guys re so funny calling girls gold diggers, but u saw she wasn't working before u approached her,so y complain wen she ask u for money? U all want a classy or trying girl but u complain of shit wtf,u can atleast go for d ones dah is not flashy to save your golddiigging money*smh*

you are making sense dear but ladies should also learn to reduce their asking, i have a friend, we actually had a lil whatsapp fight last weekend, every time i say hi to her, it's ah! you forgot me, i'm broke, pls send me airtime, if i tell her, i'm at a mall close to her, she rushes down there and automatically starts with, lets go in and buy this and buy that and i had to ask her, babe what is it with u and always asking 4 money and saying you are broke, you have parents and if you need cash that bad, get a job like the rest of us did, omo she parole lock up, me gan lock up too, some girls are just bad at it, every little thing, send me airtime, send me t-fair, one girl once told me to send her cab fair from maryland to the island, i was like, when i asked what the big deal was, she was like do i expect her to fly, most girls have turned the whole friends, dating and other ones wey i know fit give name to as a money making thing, it's just crazy and funny at the same time,
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by berryice(f): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

you are making sense dear but ladies should also learn to reduce their asking, i have a friend, we actually had a lil whatsapp fight last weekend, every time i say hi to her, it's ah! you forgot me, i'm broke, pls send me airtime, if i tell her, i'm at a mall close to her, she rushes down there and automatically starts with, lets go in and buy this and buy that and i had to ask her, babe what is it with u and always asking 4 money and saying you are broke, you have parents and if you need cash that bad, get a job like the rest of us did, omo she parole lock up, me gan lock up too, some girls are just bad at it, every little thing, send me airtime, send me t-fair, one girl once told me to send her cab fair from maryland to the island, i was like, when i asked what the big deal was, she was like do i expect her to fly, most girls have turned the whole friends, dating and other ones wey i know fit give name to as a money making thing, it's just crazy and funny at the same time,
so true...so girls make it too obvious datz do bad..if she is too broke she should get a job datz it
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by ourchoice(m): 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

too bad....that's how bad the situation has reached, its well cry
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
berryice:
so true...so girls make it too obvious datz do bad..if she is too broke she should get a job datz it

Babe you are saying get a job, have you seen most of your female friends using Iphone 6, nice hand bags, designer shades, always wanting to look good and be in the happening places, they can't handle a job, they just want to use the best things while staying at home and taking selfies, you seem like a down 2 earth girl but don't lie and tell me you don't have friends that do this.... they are everywhere
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Moana(f): 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
ITbomb:
The more girls you Bleep, the more you think girls are whoress and the more difficult you can trust a girl to be decent.

Other times the ones that are passing in our faces are the confident runs girls, the decent ones are locked up in a room somewhere and very anti social. Such ones are only gotten through recommendation by someone you never thought was noticing her.
this is the kind of thinking that leaves many of you single (the broke ones included) you honestly want to shag anything with a hole but you still expect to meet a decent woman who will take you seriously. Who told you they are the ones who wants to be attached your filthe? You can't behave like the devil himself and expect God to give you an angel as a reward.

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Olaone1: 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
Moana:
this is the kind of thinking that leaves many of you single (the broke ones included) you honestly want to shag anything with a hole but you still expect to meet a decent woman who will take you seriously. Who told you they are the ones who wants to be attached your filthe? You can't behave like the devil himself and expect God to give you an angel as a reward.
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Ugosample(m): 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
LAX89:

Marriage is an OVERRATED dogma and expectation of society. You should also look at the world-wide odds of divorce. Individuals now have the courage and self conviction to decide if they actually need, want and desire to get married, rather than just following societal dogma and expectations, devoid of any independent, individual analysis and thought process. Put simply, marriage should be an individual choice, and not a rule of society.

Gbam
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by mctowel01: 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
masterchi:
problem is the girls dont want to work and the guyz dont want them to reap where they did not sow.
The exact words I ve been searching for. I ll save this quote in my personal notes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) / Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.