Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men (78281 Views)

SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog / RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) / Why The Growing Number Of Bachelors(single Men) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Spells(m): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
To many gold diggers that's y the number keeps increasing...and on the other hand, the guys wants all the beautiful gals to them selves forgetting the fact that the beautiful once at not yet born....
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
ireneony:
serious shocked then am not alone in this...
this life ehhh embarassed
see this cat..... your own Na different case...
You are a troublemaker and no guy wants to marry you at 39!
change your attitude, and upgrade your behaviour, then go find job!
shikena!

4 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Spells(m): 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
To many gold diggers that's y the number keeps increasing...and on the other hand, the guys wants all the beautiful gals to them selves forgetting the fact that the beautiful once at not yet born....
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
There is only one cause to this "Biatches of this Generation"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Abugab(m): 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
Simple matter.
Girlfriends are many out there
Wives are are scarce.

Comfortability for a young man now is even a problem cos ladies want comfort so much these days they don't want to break a sweat.
Call it money love instead of true love.
It's a difficult thing these days for the unmarried guys out there

2 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by mmsen: 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
Florblu:
Most guys/men don't know exactly what they want,so they end up choosing d wrong lady and later drop them.
Your outlook, money or position doesn't guarantee u a good wife,PRAY WITHOUT CEASING.

Praying has never resolved any issue or question besides the quesion of how to waste time in the worst possible way.

Choosing a life partner is difficult because some women are well versed in the art of deception.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by hansad: 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
No normal rich man is happy staying single without a woman. A sexually active rich man that is single is more of a pimmmmp than abstain from sex. He increases prostitution in the society.

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
ITbomb:
The more girls you Bleep, the more you think girls are whoress and the more difficult you can trust a girl to be decent.

Other times the ones that are passing in our faces are the confident runs girls, the decent ones are locked up in a room somewhere and very anti social. Such ones are only gotten through recommendation by someone you never thought was noticing her.

@OP, this is the answer.

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Dannidom(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
ireneony:
get thee behinde me psychopath
Nne please change this curse on me cry cry am exactly what the op is insinuating
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by scachy(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
olowoba:
This is a source of concern. I write for a few friends of mine - hardworking and nice guys (30+ years) working in various reputable firms in Nigeria. But 3, 4, 5 years after, they are still searching for the lady of their heart desires. I also notice the trend everywhere I go.
Just as we complain about the growing number of unmarried ladies, I'm also worried abt the growing number of unmarried, comfortable men who are over 30 years.
A case in study is a popular friend of mine who has been working in the oil sector for more than 5 years. He clocks 33 this year. He still remains unmarried. He says he is still searching. I can count more than 10 of my friends - comfortable, hale and healthy, gainfully employed but single after working for more than 5 years..What can be the cause?
Are ladies getting scarce, or is it that there are few "wife materials" in town now? or are they simply afraid of making commitment?

There are gals everywhere but only few are wife in d making. That's d bone of contention. Another thing is finding true love, either she shows u love (for God knows reason) but deep inside, u don't love her or u love her but deep inside u know she doesn't live u enough to tie d knot.
Lastly but not d least, some guys are afraid of financial responsibility that comes with marriage, cos nowadays, only few ladies helps their men to grow financially, d rest are so dependent. So guys need to hustle n save enough to prepare for the ultimate move. Sometimes It's not about how many years u v worked with a company but how much u v saved.
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sweetlemon(f): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
From my experience, most of them have issues.
1) The ones still hurting from a past relationship
2) The ones who didn't have babes around them when they had nothing but suddenly finds many babes dying for their attention. They now don't trust women.

But hey, there ain't no specific age for marriage. Some people are very particular about what they want and what they want is what they are getting no matter how long it takes and guys with money have high taste in women,. Not just anything goes it's not like the broke/regular ones who are just looking for any woman that can love them the way they are.

7 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by sammyj: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
Seconded !!!
lilmax:
true
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by hansad: 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
lilmax:
Worthless women undecided

You must have been born and bred by a man?

2 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
Very rare in the north.

If at 33 you don't have a child,simply means you may end up caring for teenagers while you are 70 years

5 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by uboma(m): 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sparkles003:
op.forget the others.
please can you introduce me to that your 33years old oil block pal. winkI pledge to be faithful,loyal and honest grin

Sharp gal like you no dey carry last.

lol
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by omonnakoda: 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
Marriage is not something you do for yourself.It is a contribution to society and the Human Race.If you have good genes like me you have to make sure that you make lots of babies so the children of cretins like billygoatonhair, farmingforever etc do not inherit the earth and spoil things. At least make enough children to counter the damage that children of iddiotts will cause
Now it seems marriage is the best institution for raising balanced kids although this brings a lot of pain and involves much sacrifice.Of course thee are exceptions but marriage seems to help kids do better emotionally and otherwise.

4 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
JoeCutie:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oya smile na. grin
Okay.

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by wiloy2k8(m): 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
demmy0325:
.... This is a question with jst a simple answer... Which is... Most of ds guys r depressed... For dose dt knws what it means... Depression entails a lot of tins... And Ur life cn nva b right until U get out of it... And its only for d lucky ones dt manage to..... But for other reasons y a grown up,rich,handsome man will stl b single.. Me i dont know of... Btw... Wen wil d moniker below get sense...

i think you talk like a poo . i told a married woman few days ago , i would never get married after much argument she said she would set me up , and that she would arrange her ynger sis to be pregnant for me , and do have male friends / married and unmarried and the unmarried once aint depressed . so watch ur mouth next time bro

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Adesiji77: 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
olowoba:
This is a source of concern. I write for a few friends of mine - hardworking and nice guys (30+ years) working in various reputable firms in Nigeria. But 3, 4, 5 years after, they are still searching for the lady of their heart desires. I also notice the trend everywhere I go.

Just as we complain about the growing number of unmarried ladies, I'm also worried abt the growing number of unmarried, comfortable men who are over 30 years.

A case in study is a popular friend of mine who has been working in the oil sector for more than 5 years. He clocks 33 this year. He still remains unmarried. He says he is still searching. I can count more than 10 of my friends - comfortable, hale and healthy, gainfully employed but single after working for more than 5 years..What can be the cause?
Are ladies getting scarce, or is it that there are few "wife materials" in town now? or are they simply afraid of making commitment?

@Ishilove: What do you see to this? wink
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
ireneony:
undecided
instagram ashawo how market wink

2 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by GreatEngineer(m): 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
olowoba:

Now that you are surrounded with so many of these guys, my question to you is " are you married"?
If yes, let them learn from you;
If NO, show them example

3 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by idu1(m): 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
I and seun osewa are not married too.
Despict making it big....
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
lilmax:
Worthless women undecided
Chineke meh, don't forget you have grand mothers, mother, sisters, sisters in law, neices.
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Why will responsible and mature guys want to marry when ladies has lost their value by giving their assesst to the highest bidder..
Beside who want to purchase wat he can easily borrow,

the fact is that majority of those decent girls are anti social now tell me who want to marry such a lady?

With rampant cases of divorce here and there no body want to settle than because marriage is now endured instead of enjoyed,,, before those ladies finally want to settle down, they might have been in their late 20 or early 30. And maybe those responsible men would want to marry early 20s.

Now tell me why a wife material would nt be difficlt to find..

So on point my dear. I luv ur way of reasoning, not all these Nairaland Oloshos who seek for fun and one night stands.
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Goddaughter: 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Is like they have disappointed you before. Hahahahahahah. Women are books. U need to study them very well.
lilmax:
are you one of them?
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Truckpusher(m): 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Who wants to commit to any girl when puccy can be bought for money anytime ? And the ones that aren't asking for the money are sometimes fuccking cold, stupid ,arrogant,desperate ,dirty,ugly,myopic,lazy ,deceitful and no man wants these set of women for such a lifelong journey.
Once you see the right one you wouldn't need an oracle to explain things to you to do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by prettyboi1(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nigerians, we take this whole marriage thing too seriously abeg.

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by wiloy2k8(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
omonnakoda:
Marriage is not something you do for yourself.It is a contribution to society and the Human Race.If you have good genes like me you have to make sure that you make lots of babies so the children of cretins like billygoatonhair, farmingforever etc do not inherit the earth and spoil things. At least make enough children to counter the damage that children of iddiotts will cause
Now it seems marriage is the best institution for raising balanced kids although this brings a lot of pain and involves much sacrifice.Of course thee are exceptions but marriage seems to help kids do better emotionally and otherwise.

now i guess ur worth some billions ... even billionaires dont have plenty kids like u mentioned and they dont think like u . so we need u not to get married and have kids . so the once with brains would do so .

2 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by lolaxavier(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sweetlemon:
From my experience, most of them have issues.
1) The ones still hurting from a past relationship
2) The ones who didn't have babes around them when they had nothing but suddenly finds many babes dying for their attention. They now don't trust women.
But hey, there ain't no specific age for marriage. Some people are very particular about what they want and what they want is what they are getting no matter how long it takes and guy with money have high taste in women,. Not just anything goes it not like the broke ones who are just looking for any woman that can love them the way they are.

No 2 applies to me... cheesy
However, whatever it takes, I'll get what i want.
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
The rate single girls bleep this days is alarming I cant even differentiate them from whores.my married oil and gas worker friend was,permantly bleeping on law,student from owerri depsite her knowing he will not marry her he is hausa she is igbo and look decent I keep wondering one unlucky guy will end up marrying her .women are weird

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.