Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men (78399 Views)

SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog / RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) / Why The Growing Number Of Bachelors(single Men) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Truckpusher(m): 11:09am On Jun 21, 2015
Sagamite:

In your dreams.

Why don't you respect your lineage? They are not respectable? grin grin grin grin grin
Where is ya fuccktard siggy? grin

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 11:12am On Jun 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Where is ya fuccktard siggy? grin

Paedophilic fuuktard, don't you respect your lineage, why are you running like a pussi? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Truckpusher(m): 11:23am On Jun 21, 2015
Sagamite:

Paedophilic fuuktard, don't you respect your lineage, why are you running like a pussi? grin grin grin grin grin
I choose when to emasculate you and not the other way round . grin

So, relax when I'm done I'll resume work.
Someone said you have an IQ of a rodent ,how true is this? grin

5 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 21, 2015
KingTom:

Wow shocked, you're so beautiful shocked
grin why you acting like you didn't know that sad
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
I choose when to emasculate you and not the other way round . grin

So, relax when I'm done I'll resume work.
Someone said you have an IQ of a rodent ,how true is this? grin

You are a pussi! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is why you are being called a boy who cannot match up to me. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
*clears throat* grin

Missed you kiss

Stop arguing with my friend cry

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 21, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a pussi! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is why you are being called a boy who cannot match up to me. grin grin grin grin grin

Play nice grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Truckpusher(m): 11:57am On Jun 21, 2015
Chiam55:

Missed you kiss

Stop arguing with my friend cry
Who's ya friend? grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by KingTom(m): 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chiam55:

grin why you acting like you didn't know that sad

I knew you were beautiful, but I didn't know you were beautiful to the level of me requiring a new pair of boxers every time I see this pic grin grin grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
KingTom:

I knew you were beautiful, but I didn't know you were beautiful to the level of me requiring a new pair of boxers every time I see this pic grin grin grin

embarassed embarassed embarassed erm erm
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by KingTom(m): 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chiam55:

Wow, look at your golden brown skin. The sun bows to you, let me not get started on those two lovely things on your chest. You have fantastic legs so sexy so slender grin grin grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
KingTom:

Wow, look at your golden brown skin. The sun bows to you, let me not get started on those two lovely things on your chest. You have fantastic legs so sexy so slender grin grin grin

I feel e molested grin grin grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by wordbank(m): 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chiam55 if u know...smh
If u know wetin kingtom carry for mind
*signs*...
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by KingTom(m): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chiam55:

That's because you lool ravishing grin grin grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
KingTom:

Chiam55:

KingTom:

*facepalm* Another truck pusher.

5 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by KingTom(m): 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
wordbank:
Chiam55 if u know...smh If u know wetin kingtom carry for mind *signs*...
Guy why evils na grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by KingTom(m): 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
BoboYekini:
*facepalm* Another truck pusher.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin grin
angry What's funny?
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by KingTom(m): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
BoboYekini:
angry What's funny?
Your comment grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nitefury: 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chiam55:

lol
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
KingTom:

grin choii..Kingtom, u and chyking punch lines grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by KingTom(m): 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
Tomfrench:
grin choii..Kingtom, u and chyking punch lines grin
Oga As I no fine reach you, I say make I just try use punchlines Na grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chiam55:

grin 'e molestation' LMAO!!! ...Kingtom look what your toasting punchlines has caused grin grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
KingTom:
Oga As I no fine reach you, I say make I just try use punchlines Na grin
ride on bro!! grin U have my blessing grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by wordbank(m): 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
KingTom:

Guy why evils na grin
Omo mehn d babe make sense
Her buwest....
Tah! I no go gree dis one
grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by KingTom(m): 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Tomfrench:
grin 'e molestation' LMAO!!! ...Kingto m look what your toasting punchlines has caused grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by KingTom(m): 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Tomfrench:
ride on bro!! grin U have my blessing grin
Thank you sir, e be like say the babe don run sef grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by KingTom(m): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
wordbank:

Omo mehn d babe make sense
Her buwest....
Tah! I no go gree dis one
grin

Guy why you wan come fish for the same Canoe with me na? Abeg paddle go the other side na, abeg grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by wordbank(m): 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
KingTom:

Guy why you wan come fish for the same Canoe with me na? Abeg paddle go the other side na, abeg grin
Today na father's day n u dey hia dey pursue babes, c ur life!
Na wetin dem preach for ur church abi
grin

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
KingTom:
Thank you sir, e be like say the babe don run sef grin
grin grin...Keep pressing grin...no give up o..grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by KingTom(m): 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
wordbank:
Today na father's day n u dey hia dey pursue babes, c ur life! Na wetin dem preach for ur church abi grin
My Papa dey quarrel me say when I go marry, Na hin advice I dey take na grin grin grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by KingTom(m): 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
Tomfrench:
grin grin...Keep pressing grin...no give up o..grin
I will sir grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.