Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men (78400 Views)

SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog / RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) / Why The Growing Number Of Bachelors(single Men) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by khiaa(f): 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Don't even get me started ,khiaa . grin
Hehe........

How are you ? wink
I was only trolling the sick London monkey . grin

You can call Sagamite anything that you like but don't call him boring, he kept this forum popping, and his fuktards cracked me up grin. He always added grease to the fire, if it wasn't for you, francizy, kingtom and dredre I would have left long ago with buncher. smiley
ps.... I'm doing fine and I hope you are the same.

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Truckpusher(m): 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
khiaa:

You can call Sagamite anything that you like but don't call him boring, he kept this forum popping, and his fuktards cracked me up grin. He always added grease to the fire, if it wasn't for you, francizy, kingtom and dredre I would have left long ago with buncher. smiley
You mean you do amuse ya self with his mor0nic rants ? cheesy well , the dude keeps here lively with his fuccked up head .

You said you were cross with me when I was only kidding with you.
Trust me , you're doing just fine and everything I said that day was just to see ya elastic limit before you come down with all ya wrath. grin

Come do one bottle for ya brother head abeg. . grin

2 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by khiaa(f): 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
You mean you do amuse ya self with his mor0nic rants ? cheesy well , the dude keeps here lively with his fuccked up head .

You said you were cross with me when I was only kidding with you.
Trust me , you're doing just fine and everything I said that day was just to see ya elastic limit before you come down with all ya wrath. grin

Come do one bottle for ya brother head abeg. . grin

lolgrin I'm not mad at you, Buncher upsets me sometimes and you caught me on the wrong day. grin
Yes, I find Sagamite hilarious and I like to mess with his head also *He's going to come at me for saying this* grin grin grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Truckpusher(m): 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
khiaa:

lolgrin I'm not mad at you, Buncher upsets me sometimes and you caught me on the wrong day. grin
Yes, I find Sagamite hilarious and I like to mess with his head also *He's going to come at me for saying this* grin grin grin
This is why I call you my sister . grin

My elder sister dealt with me to a point and I was like Menh! ........I'll kill her once I'm big enough but right now she's my greatest asset in my life.Because she taught me a lot.

Peeps like fagamite don't understand how I can conveniently relate with ladies here and despite all my shortcomings we are always cool and still remain friends but in his damaged head he thinks that for every woman you come across you must have some sexual feeling before you can relate freely and even flirt.....His case is quite pathetic but you guys can help him - Women are better trainers of mankind . You guys on NL should help us train that man despite his horrible looks . grin

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by khiaa(f): 12:13am On Jun 21, 2015
KingTom:

gringringrin

kiss Hello Tom.
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by KingTom(m): 12:18am On Jun 21, 2015
khiaa:

kiss Hello Tom.
Hello ma'am grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by khiaa(f): 12:20am On Jun 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
This is why I call you my sister . grin

My elder sister dealt with me to a point and I was like Menh! ........I'll kill her once I'm big enough but right now she's my greatest asset in my life.Because she taught me a lot.

Peeps like fagamite don't understand how I can conveniently relate with ladies here and despite all my shortcomings we are always cool and still remain friends but in his damaged head he thinks that for every woman you come across you must have some sexual feeling before you can relate freely and even flirt.....His case is quite pathetic but you guys can help him - Women are better trainers of mankind . You guys on NL should help us train that man despite his horrible looks . grin

Leave Sagamite alone, I like him just the way he is, he's pure entertainment for me. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Truckpusher(m): 12:49am On Jun 21, 2015
khiaa:

Leave Sagamite alone, I like him just the way he is, he's pure entertainment for me. grin grin grin
well, I won't leave the sick boy alone .

I'll bully him out of NL for good if he refuses to accept my help that is coming to him on a platter of gold . grin

Mofo is a complete numbnut and a nut case and it is my duty not to see that psychopath contribute nothing in this global society.
If you can harness a psychopath's mental strength that he or she uses to churn out disgusting attitude and some foolishness on another level , you are just a step further from a gold mine.

They've got something that an average man and woman lacks and it is nothing but empathy and total disconnect from reality and that's what makes them special if you can harness that energy for a better purpose all psychopaths like sagamite will become hot cakes but the society isn't fully exploring the potentials of a narcissist psychopath that doubles as a sociopath .

Sagamite level of psychopathy is a valuable asset for people with the technology and technical know-how to put that amazing energy into good use anywhere ranging from military strategy to economic prowess.

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 21, 2015
Who will push my trunk grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by khiaa(f): 12:59am On Jun 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
well, I won't leave the sick boy alone .

I'll bully him out of NL for good if he refuses to accept my help that is coming to him on a platter of gold . grin

Mofo is a complete numbnut and a nut case and it is my duty not to see that psychopath contribute nothing in this global society.
If you can harness a psychopath's mental strength that he or she uses to churn out disgusting attitude and some foolishness on another level , you are just a step further from a gold mine.

They've got something that an average man and woman lacks and it is nothing but empathy and total disconnect from reality and that's what makes them special if you can harness that energy for a better purpose all psychopaths like sagamite will become hot cakes but the society isn't fully exploring the potentials of a narcissist psychopath that doubles as a sociopath .

Sagamite level of psychopathy is a valuable asset for people with the technology and technical know-how to put that amazing energy into good use anywhere ranging from military strategy to economic prowess.

Psychopaths and sociopaths need love too. grin
By all means bully Sagamite and he will bully you back, it's just pure entertainment for me. grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 21, 2015
KingTom:
Hello ma'am grin

Hey you wink
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Truckpusher(m): 1:04am On Jun 21, 2015
khiaa:

Psychopaths and sociopaths need love too. grin
By all means bully Sagamite and he will bully you back, it's just pure entertainment for me. grin
He never bullies me , all I hear is ; Truckpusher ,fucck ma mom and fucck eveeything Fucckable in my life and I tell him that I'm not a paedophile because he's got a lil ugly sister but he screams back at me telling me that his family is so screwed that anything can fucck them around. grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by khiaa(f): 1:10am On Jun 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
He never bullies me , all I hear is ; Truckpusher ,fucck ma mom and fucck eveeything Fucckable in my life and I tell him that I'm not a paedophile because he's got a lil ugly sister but he screams back at me telling me that his family is so screwed that anything can fucck them around. grin

That's exactly what I mean, you guys keep entertaining me. cheesy
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Truckpusher(m): 1:23am On Jun 21, 2015
khiaa:

That's exactly what I mean, you guys keep entertaining me. cheesy
Bad gurl. grin

Don't make me come swinging cuffs and harness at ya . cheesy

Ama bruce ya. cool
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by khiaa(f): 1:32am On Jun 21, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=34979766]Bad gurl. grin

Don't make me come swinging cuffs and harness at ya . cheesy

Ama bruce ya. cool[/quote)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll be waiting with my numchucks.smiley
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by francizy(m): 6:35am On Jun 21, 2015
khiaa:

You can call Sagamite anything that you like but don't call him boring, he kept this forum popping, and his fuktards cracked me up grin. He always added grease to the fire, if it wasn't for you, francizy, king.tom and dredre I would have left long ago with buncher. smiley

Hmmmm, Khiaa dear, it's good to know I've been of good impact on here. Hope you good boo? smiley

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by KingTom(m): 8:30am On Jun 21, 2015
Chiam55:

Hey you wink
Wow shocked, you're so beautiful shocked
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Truckpusher(m): 9:17am On Jun 21, 2015
[quote author=khiaa post=34979865][/quote]Hehe... cheesy
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Subom1(f): 9:17am On Jun 21, 2015
khiaa:

lol I concur 100%.

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Truckpusher(m): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2015
Chiam55:

Hey you wink
*clears throat* grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Truckpusher(m): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2015
KingTom:

Wow shocked, you're so beautiful shocked
Hehe...

The toto that will embarrass you is still doing press up. grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by KingTom(m): 9:34am On Jun 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe...
The toto that will embarrass you is still doing press up. grin
E good make e embarrass me na grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Youngpo413: 10:38am On Jun 21, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

You are obvious new on NL.

Even my worst enemy on NL would not have the liver to say that rubbish about females don't give face to Sagamite aka "Balogun leyin obinrin" aka "Hot boy" aka "I'ma flirt" aka "Hold on to your chic" aka "Dutty talker" aka "Prof of womantology" aka "I'ma hit that" aka "Juice lover" aka "She wants it" aka "Mo baaad gan" aka "Professional ashawo" aka "No waste time" aka "Naughty teddybear" aka "funminigoodstuffjor" aka "How do you wanit?" aka "Mo ni issues". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sagamite?

The fuku faka fuku faka fuku faka fuku faka love machine?

He shooooots ........Whooa He scores?

You are a moooron. grin

Mugu, here is a profile someone made of me on NL before you joined:

https://www.nairaland.com/542902/nl-auctions-ended/32#7156810

Here are just a small snippet of how I bring the milkshake and twerkingbutts to the yard from some of the finest girls on NL while others are chasing them:

https://www.nairaland.com/542902/nl-auctions-ended/2#7063626
https://www.nairaland.com/542902/nl-auctions-ended/2#7063781
https://www.nairaland.com/542902/nl-auctions-ended/31#7131389
https://www.nairaland.com/542902/nl-auctions-ended/6#7076967
https://www.nairaland.com/742962/love-sagamite-lol
https://www.nairaland.com/742962/love-sagamite-lol/2#9003715

I have told you fools not to go towards the angle of looks, achievements and intellect, find something else. cool

You are a shythead hooodrat skank. I know how to spot your type, and I know how to treat you when I do. It is not every woman I treat like that.

https://www.nairaland.com/969496/men-it-love-acts#11176666
good one,I trust you cos you no dey carry last.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 10:49am On Jun 21, 2015
Truckpusher:

You are a cretinous Fuuktard.

The day you have the liver, the guts, the gatorade to debate with me, then you can claim I don't bully you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic fuuktard, you run from all intellectual debate but you are very willing to engage in inane insults. grin

Moronic fuuktard, I dare your entire lineage to show you are intelligent enough to engage in a debate with me on ANY topic.

ANY!

You choose it. Let it be something you feel you are good at and then have the liver to engage me instead of chasing about pubescent girls on NL like a cretin.

Paedophile. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Truckpusher(m): 10:52am On Jun 21, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous Fuuktard.

The day you have the liver, the guts, the gatorade to debate with me, then you can claim I don't bully you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic fuuktard, you run from all intellectual debate but you are very willing to engage in inane insults. grin

Moronic fuuktard, I dare your entire lineage to show you are intelligent enough to engage in a debate with me on ANY topic.

ANY!

You choose it. Let it be something you feel you are good at and then have the liver to engage me instead of chasing about pubescent girls on NL like a cretin.

Paedophile. grin grin grin grin grin
You can't even say ordinary good morning to your superior ,who emasculated you before you start ranting ? angry

Oya come chop slap.

4 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 10:54am On Jun 21, 2015
Youngpo413:
good one,I trust you cos you no dey carry last.

You understand, bro.

That is why I can always swagger in front of these fuuktards.

Because I know they can NEVER have the intellect to challenge me.

I dare all of them.

Not one of them will have the liver. grin grin grin grin grin grin

They know it, I know it, they know I know it, I know they know I know it, everyone who knows me on NL knows it.

I will intellectually bully and finish them. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 10:54am On Jun 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
You can't even say ordinary good morning to your superior ,who emasculated you before you start ranting ? angry

Oya come chop slap.

Moronic fuuktard, you don't even respect your lineage. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Truckpusher(m): 10:57am On Jun 21, 2015
Sagamite:

Moronic fuuktard, you don't even respect your lineage. grin grin grin grin grin grin
You wan chop beating for my hand today again abi?

I wan go swim, when I finish I'll treat ya fucck up.

And please, reduce the too many laugh emoticons ,they look too mor0nic.
oops! I forgot that you're a certified mor0n. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 10:58am On Jun 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
You wan chop beating for my hand today again abi?

I wan go swim, when I finish I'll treat ya fucck up.

And please, reduce the too many laugh emoticons ,they look too mor0nic.
oops! I forgot that you're a certified mor0n. grin grin

Moronic fuuktard, are you going to the swimming pool to look at little girls? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Paedo.

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Youngpo413: 10:58am On Jun 21, 2015
MarryMeee:
Its simple they have expectations higher than Mt Everest while they have nothing to offer apart from money.
atleast money is far more better than those over_used pusys offered by ladies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Truckpusher(m): 11:00am On Jun 21, 2015
Sagamite:

Moronic fuuktard, are you going to the swimming pool to look at little girls? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nope , I'm swimming at home alone . wink

Get ya self a girlfriend ,man .
You're becoming a disgrace here . grin

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nope , I'm swimming at home alone . wink

Get ya self a girlfriend ,man .
You're becoming a disgrace here . grin

In your dreams. grin grin grin

Why don't you respect your lineage? They are not respectable? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.