Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,311 members, 7,954,247 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl (30514 Views)

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media / Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by prettyJoy22(f): 6:39pm On May 18, 2015
na wa Oo.....how many times would this kind of trend make fp angry
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by hedonistic: 6:40pm On May 18, 2015
You will see the jobless harlots carrying iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus about. These are phones that cost N150k and above. Unless she's from a rich home (verifiably) or has a very good job, then girls that carry these kinds of phones around with their characteristic disdainful forming are certified runs girls.

The point is to make a man think that they deserve more pay than normal. Even if I wanted to use a runs girl's services for the night, what matters is your looks and how well you service me, and that will determine how much I will pay. Not your useless expensive phone. Na your phone I go Bleep?

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by fortunechy(m): 6:40pm On May 18, 2015
on point
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by elderhimself(m): 6:40pm On May 18, 2015
#TeamCounterThread........waiting for singns of a nijaRunz guy
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by preetyb(f): 6:46pm On May 18, 2015
So wen i work to take care of myself i will automatically become a runs girls bah? All the same you are neither wrong nor right.
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 18, 2015
1. She changes phones and gadgets like clothes.And she's always among the first to use the latest phone and communication gadgets.

And she may be the daughter of a rich man, or a gal with a well paying job.(eg...oil company!)

2. She travels a lot.Yesterday Port-harcourt, Today Abuja and Tomorrow Lagos.

I know some legitimate business people who travel around...male and female.
javascript:void(0);
3. She is never at home at night, you can hardly find her home at night.

Your doctor or nurse girlfriend is not home at night. Likewise your girl who works at the radio station is not at home at night. Runs or just the fact that she is on the niteshift at work ?

5. She usually lives alone in a well furnished apartment.

Again rich daughter....or working woman working at well paid job...or a careful saver.

6. 90% of her friends are males, and she uses the phrase; 'I prefer keeping male friends than females cos you learn a lot from guys' , and she usually has one or two female friends.

Some ladies relate better (platonically speaking) with males. It happens.

7. Even though, she stays alone, you will never or hardly see her invite any guy to her house...... Because she don't want neighbors to know what she is up to.
Or she just loves her privacy....or intorverted!(Yes...people are like that!).

8. She usually carries a very big handbag that can contain anything.Don't be deceived, she is not going out. She is in fact, travelling to meet one of her numerous escapades.

Hmm....have you not heard that big handbags are fashionable these days? Hey...call the fashion police...someone here is still back in the 1940's ! grin
Lots of ladies carry big handbags....from teenagers to old matrons.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Badb0y4lyf(m): 6:58pm On May 18, 2015
@o.p we already kno all dix i spotted 2 or 3 above me on dix thread already
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Badb0y4lyf(m): 6:59pm On May 18, 2015
prettyJoy22:
na wa Oo.....how many times would this kind of trend make fp angry
runz gurl alert.
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 18, 2015
I no understand these broke-niggas oooh.. allow these single successful young and independent ladies to run their hustle na... you can still make do with paraga and bread sellers.. dem to get the same punny naa and charge next to nothing.. haba grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by prettyJoy22(f): 7:02pm On May 18, 2015
Badb0y4lyf:
runz gurl alert.
na you sabi undecided
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 18, 2015
hedonistic:
You will see the jobless harlots carrying iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus about. These are phones that cost N150k and above. Unless she's from a rich home (verifuably) or has a very good job, then any girl that carry these kinds of phones around with their characteristic disdainful look are certified runs girls.

The point is to make a man think that they deserve more pay than normal. Even if I wanted to use a runs girl's services for the night, what matters is your looks and how well you service me, and that will determine how much as will pay. Not your useless expensive phone. Na your phone I go Bleep?

Hahaaha e be like say dem don catch you mugu with their INSTAGRAM PIX.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by ENDTIMES: 7:03pm On May 18, 2015
agarawu23:
this your list no be am at all.

are you telling me we dont have big girls/ women who do all this stuff but aren't runs girl?

hmmmm.

The only point he missed which would have made a big difference between a big girl and a runs is that in a very rare occasion will you have a big girl answering Sandra, Linda.

Honestly, I don't know how it happens but these names looks like baptismal names for runs girls.
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by agarawu23(m): 7:05pm On May 18, 2015
ENDTIMES:

The only point he missed which would have made a big difference between a big girl and a runs is that in a very rare occasion will you have a big girl answering Sandra, Linda.

Honestly, I don't know how it happens but these names looks like baptismal names for runs girls.
I Wonder o
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by StephenJoseph(m): 7:06pm On May 18, 2015
jumper524:
dis guy u must be a guru in women affairs

Hahahaha. Are u saying that the guy is a womanizer then?
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by tizblink: 7:16pm On May 18, 2015
This runs girl topic don dey plenty oh..Shebi this is another recycled material
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by bluecircle470: 7:21pm On May 18, 2015
Nw true talk jaws, dem full town. shocked
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 18, 2015
Blackett:
Ill thought out crap as usual.

Very rich girls have all these characteristics. Just say you haven't met with women who are business women. Rich business women.

I'm sure you are thinking you made sense with this rubbish.
He's right if u guilty just cover your head in shame,rich girls don't invite the siblings or their man to their house? You must be a runs girl,defending your career,rich girls indeed,pipeline babes.
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Eeeeh! How u take knw? Abi ur sister na runz girl ni?

Lmao!
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Stunner1(f): 7:32pm On May 18, 2015
Smh undecided undecided
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 18, 2015
Funny comments and I wonder why some guys here sound sooo pained. Lmao! smiley
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Neplusultra(f): 7:43pm On May 18, 2015
Ndi oji abani aga, Abani di egwu grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by bornmekus: 7:50pm On May 18, 2015
[quote author=DanceVille post=33834938][/quote]She is 2 conscious of her phone wen she is with you.

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by slyopez(m): 7:54pm On May 18, 2015
Neplusultra:
Ndi oji abani aga, Abani di egwu grin cheesy
Nnem idi k'acho.
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by 1miccza: 7:56pm On May 18, 2015
Blackett:

Very rich girls have all these characteristics. Just say you haven't met with women who are business women. Rich business women.

Very wrong bro i have one as my neighbour and these are her exact characteristics...
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Neplusultra(f): 7:56pm On May 18, 2015
slyopez:
Nnem idi k'acho.
Dalu sor smiley
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 18, 2015
Obinovictor:
Una don start again
That's why we need to create jobs for these people... I pray they'd be ready to work. Joblessness has turned our youths to something else.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Marsirano(m): 8:34pm On May 18, 2015
Maybe op de date one n he's tired n needs helpcheesy
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by hensben(m): 8:48pm On May 18, 2015
Setaje:
Any woman that spends above her means. It's not hard to know them. It's just that men actually find them more attractive cus they can use the money they get to take good care of themselves.
true..
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 18, 2015
Blackett:

I'm telling ya huh,more like he described me,and I'm married with kids o,ain't no runz gal cool cool
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Eeeeh! How u take knw? Abi ur sister na runz girl ni?
you sound upset.
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Ebonymiss: 9:00pm On May 18, 2015
I disagree with no. 6
Re: Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 18, 2015
googlepikin:
you sound upset.
really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend / Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) / Woman Narrates How Her Ex Who Forced Her To Do PDA, Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.