Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,338 members, 7,954,388 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him (62689 Views)

Nigerian (igbo) Lady Causes Stir Flaunting Her B0obs On Social Media ( Photos ) / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Subom1(f): 8:41am On May 24, 2015
Tonychristopher don't get it twisted.  Yoruba women don't give 2 fks whether you like us or not because we don't like you either. It's even better that way as we don't have to deal with bad rubbish. You are not that important or relevant and nobody is checking for you nor begging for you boo cheesy.

Leave us out of your BS. Topic is about a Yoruba man wanting to marry an Igbo chic.  If you are so heartbroken about this then go complain to your sisters about it or better yet you can always go and jump in the Lagoon wink

I never knew Igbo men were such ninny whiny bitches.  Bitching here more than women grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Subom1(f): 9:00am On May 24, 2015
Jman06:
I just listed the kind of Igbo ladies that "can't resist". Let me restate it again that NO thoroughbred Igbo lady would want to have anything with Yoruba guys. It is only the aristos and outcasts who can't find Igbo guys to marry them that would marry Yoruba. Is that so difficult to understand

You are quick to notice how proud I am about my tribe's hatred for Yoruba, but always look the other way your Yoruba brothers insult and attack igbos on social media especially nairaland. How hypocritical you are!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Jman06(m): 9:27am On May 24, 2015
Subom1:
cheesy
Why would I wanna whine about Yoruba Lmao

Honestly, I don't give a f*ck about whom any body chooses to marry or date. But Nl Yoruba guys were going overboard with the whole thing when they claim that Igbo ladies prefer them to Igbo guys. Then I had to correct the erroneous statement. If that's what you call whining, then you may need to check your dictionary properly.

We all know that most Igbo guys don't marry outside igboland, and on daily basis many Igbo guys get married to Igbo girls, yet some fo0lish Yoruba guys want to claim that they are preferred by Igbo chicks.

Let me state that before joining Nl, I never hated Yoruba people. In fact I had many of them as friends. But after reading so many posts from Yoruba guys who take pleasure from insulting igbos, I was tempted to hate anything Yoruba. That temptation is what I am seriously fighting to overcome now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Subom1(f): 10:22am On May 24, 2015
Jman06:
Why would I wanna whine about Yoruba Lmao

Honestly, I don't give a f*ck about whom any body chooses to marry or date. But Nl Yoruba guys were going overboard with the whole thing when they claim that Igbo ladies prefer them to Igbo guys. Then I had to correct the erroneous statement. If that's what you call whining, then you may need to check your dictionary properly.

We all know that most Igbo guys don't marry outside igboland, and on daily basis many Igbo guys get married to Igbo girls, yet some fo0lish Yoruba guys want to claim that they are preferred by Igbo chicks.

Let me state that before joining Nl, I never hated Yoruba people. In fact I had many of them as friends. But after reading so many posts from Yoruba guys who take pleasure from insulting igbos, I was tempted to hate anything Yoruba. That temptation is what I am seriously fighting to overcome now.
But you are already whining about it. Truth is I was unaware about this Tribalism sh1t too until I joined Nairaland. You should stop acting like the victim because a lot of your brothers and sisters are guilty of the same things that you are acusing Yorubas of. Just look at this thread for example and see what some of your peeps have said about Yoruba men and women. You people started with the insults (go and read page 0 and see). You did not castigate your brothers or sisters who said that yoruba men prefer igbo women but are quick to blame Yorubas and are upset when some said igbo ladies prefer yoruba guys. So who is the hypocrite now? Truth is both parties have played their roles and no-one is innocent of this. Try not to let some comments here get to you. The majority of Yorubas are with Yorubas and the majority of Igbos are with Igbos so at the end of the day it does not matter what people say or think.

Secondly even though a man is the one who approaches a lady. She has a choice to say yes or no. Those ladies are not saying no, so if you have a problem with Yoruba men dating Igbo women then talk to your women and stop beefing Yorubas.

P.S hating is not doing anything to anybody else but your own self. To be filled with hate is a burden that you alone will have to carry and be judged upon one day. It's just not worth it.

4 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Jman06(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2015
Subom1:
But you are already whining about it. Truth is I was unaware about this Tribalism sh1t too until I joined Nairaland. You should stop acting like the victim because a lot of your brothers and sisters are guilty of the same things that you are acusing Yorubas of. Just look at this thread for example and see what some of your peeps have said about Yoruba men and women. You people started with the insults (go and read page 0 and see). You did not castigate your brothers or sisters who said that yoruba men prefer igbo women but are quick to blame Yorubas. So who is the hypocrite now? Truth is both parties have played their roles and no-one is innocent of this. Try not to let some comments here get to you. The majority of Yorubas are with Yorubas and the majority of Igbos are with Igbos so at the end of the day it does not matter what people say or think.

Secondly even though a man is the one who approaches a lady. She has a choice to say yes or no. Those ladies are not saying no, so if you have a problem with Yoruba men dating Igbo women then talk to your women and stop beefing Yorubas.

P.S hating is not doing anything to anybody else but your own self. To be filled with hate is a burden that you alone will have to carry and be judged upon one day. It's just not worth it.
Well, if correcting an errorneous post is what you call "whining", then I can only smh for you.
Maybe you need to go through all the posts on Nl especially politics section to see who are the main culprits in the tribal war between the two tribes. I have never read a post before from a Yoruba nlder rebuking a fellow Yoruba poster for attacking Igbos, but once an Igbo poster attacks you lots are always quick to rebuke and remind him of how bigoted he is. You even cheer yourselves up for insulting the Igbo tribe.

Let me restate it that I don't give a f*ck whom anybody chooses to marry, so long as my beautiful ONYINYE is not affected grin grin grin. Why on earth should i ? Am I gonna marry all the ladies in igboland

And about the hate ish, it's just a nairaland thing. I don't hate anybody in the real world. I'm bigger than hating on anybody, talkless Yoruba people.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by tonychristopher: 1:00pm On May 24, 2015
Subom1:
Tonychristopher don't get it twisted.  Yoruba women don't give 2 fks whether you like us or not because we don't like you either. It's even better that way as we don't have to deal with bad rubbish. You are not that important or relevant and nobody is checking for you nor begging for you boo cheesy.

Leave us out of your BS. Topic is about a Yoruba man wanting to marry an Igbo chic.  If you are so heartbroken about this then go complain to your sisters about it or better yet you can always go and jump in the Lagoon wink

I never knew Igbo men were such ninny whiny bitches.  Bitching here more than women grin grin

Lol
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by portaableg(f): 10:33am On May 25, 2015
Bringing your lack of home training on media. Damn you need help.
You are insanely stupid.

MrBasketball:

You are a bastard.
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by MrBasketball: 6:48pm On May 25, 2015
portaableg:
Bringing your lack of home training on media. Damn you need help.
You are insanely stupid.

You are the dumbest person to ever quote me, seems your duty is to insult, and that shows how foolish you are.

Frustrated coward.
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Nobody: 2:16am On May 31, 2015
CSTR2:
Shut up you nincompoop.
Was it not a yoruba imbecilic king that threaten to drown a whole ethnic group in a lagoon.?
What hate is worse than that, you hypocritical nitwit.

I don't have time for nairaland habit of insulting and abusing folks...run along child.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by tonychristopher: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
wonders shall never end, sad over what...let me tell you, an average igbo lady wants to marry an igbo dude, it is those that didnt find igbo dude most especially marry yoruba ion line with the principle of when the desirable is not available available becomes the desirable

just like saying igbo fantasy marrying yoruba wome, for where....igbo men dont, it is only very very few, IGBO men knmow that theier women are better

Subom1:

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Jennifer89(f): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
so what's the problem? its left for both of you to take a decision. Is it people that will tell u what to do? I am Igbo married to an Ijaw man and there was nothing i didn't hear about ijaw men but i know who ma hubby is so i wasn't worried about anything.
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Subom1(f): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
tonychristopher:
wonders shall never end, sad over what...let me tell you, an average igbo lady wants to marry an igbo dude, it is those that didnt find igbo dude most especially marry yoruba ion line with the principle of when the desirable is not available available becomes the desirable

just like saying igbo fantasy marrying yoruba wome, for where....igbo men dont, it is only very very few, IGBO men knmow that theier women are better

So It took you over 'two months' to think of a response? FYI nobody cares who Igbo men want or not. I don't so why are you telling me this crap?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by phazotron(m): 1:07am On Aug 15, 2015
After going thru the comments on this thread it is obvious that several folks need brain transplants because the one they were born with is rotten. Apparently its an inherent defect that followed you pple from your mothers wombs. as for all the ibos impersonating yorubas and the real ibo men here insulting the yorubas here it all boils down to one thing: jealousy. Igbo girls tend to love yoruba men alot because of several reasons i dont know but this has happened to me not once but thrice first in my childhood with my neighbor's daughter who i played with a lot and liked to spend time with me. Second at my previous place of work: ibo girl from ideato in imo state.it was so obvious that some co-workers usually refer to her as my wife. Now the same thing repeating itself. U ibo guys should get over yourselves. Its uncouth behaviour that makes your girls flow with us more. I know it sucks for yall but take heart. Why don't u try talking to ur girls to find out why and appeal to them to stop getting attracted. And pls for Gods sake pls original ibos and the impostor ibos claiming to be yorubas ibo girls arent the only beautiful girls in Nigeria. Id rate fulani girls over ibo girls. Im not saying ur girls aint fine but the overhyping is too much abeg. Every tribe has both good and bad, beautiful and ugly pple. Im not afraid to reveal my tribe unlike many of u here that will parade as yorubas and be saying rubbish here i am a full. Blown yoruba boy from ekiti state ikole -ekiti to be precise. Im not even into the whole marrying from ibo land thing. Majority of yoruba guys i know have yoruba wives or yoruba girlfriends. Get over yourselves already inter tribal marriages happen between all sexes of all tribes in this country. In my marriage scale of preference yoruba girls come first if not yoruba girls (which is highly unlikely). Then its niger delta girls if not that then middle belt girls. Dont even like the ibo food sef the smell nauseates me sometimes. Why i go marry ibo gal when beta yoruba and akwa ibom and ikwerre and calabar girls dey? Anyway why wont they be talking rubbish? I blame the muntulas amongst us who decided to marry from their end. Not insulting ibo girls but this is the stark truth all i see are pained immature ibo man children who are pissed by the positive (for our country's unity) development. For all we know the op might be a pained ibo man bitch posing as a yoruba. I always thank God that my best and closest friend of 8years is from bayelsa state no insults to the sensible ibos in nigeria and on nairaland. This message goes to the the defective brains and tactial failures among you. Bye for now. Will be monitoring the thread actively incase any of u tactical failures wants a rematch.
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by phazotron(m): 1:12am On Aug 15, 2015
After going thru the comments on this thread it is obvious that several folks need brain transplants because the one they were born with is rotten. Apparently its an inherent defect that followed you pple from your mothers wombs. as for all the ibos impersonating yorubas and the real ibo men here insulting the yorubas here it all boils down to one thing: jealousy. Igbo girls tend to love yoruba men alot because of several reasons i dont know but this has happened to me not once but thrice first in my childhood with my neighbor's daughter who i played with a lot and liked to spend time with me. Second at my previous place of work: ibo girl from ideato in imo state.it was so obvious that some co-workers usually refer to her as my wife. Now the same thing repeating itself in. My present workplace. U ibo guys should get over yourselves. Its uncouth behaviour that makes your girls flow with us more. I know it sucks for yall but take heart. Why don't u try talking to ur girls to find out why and appeal to them to stop getting attracted. And pls for Gods sake pls original ibos and the impostor ibos claiming to be yorubas ibo girls arent the only beautiful girls in Nigeria. Id rate fulani girls over ibo girls. Im not saying ur girls aint fine but the overhyping is too much abeg. Every tribe has both good and bad, beautiful and ugly pple. Im not afraid to reveal my tribe unlike many of u here that will parade as yorubas and be saying rubbish here i am a full. Blown yoruba boy from ekiti state ikole -ekiti to be precise. Im not even into the whole marrying from ibo land thing. Majority of yoruba guys i know have yoruba wives or yoruba girlfriends. Get over yourselves already inter tribal marriages happen between all sexes of all tribes in this country. In my marriage scale of preference yoruba girls come first if not yoruba girls (which is highly unlikely) Then its niger delta girls if not that then middle belt girls. Dont even like the ibo food sef the smell nauseates me sometimes. Why i go marry ibo gal when beta yoruba and akwa ibom and ikwerre and calabar girls dey? Anyway why wont they be talking rubbish? I blame the muntulas amongst us who decided to marry from their end and. Make unnecessary praise out of it. Not insulting ibo girls but this is the stark truth all i see are pained immature ibo man children who are pissed by the positive (for our country's unity) development. For all we know the op might be a pained ibo man child posing as a yoruba. I always thank God that my best and closest friend of 8years is from bayelsa state no insults to the sensible ibos in nigeria and on nairaland. This message goes to the the defective brains and tactial failures among you. Bye for now. Will be monitoring the thread actively incase any of u tactical failures wants a rematch.
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by kingsmok(m): 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
Neplusultra:
Lolz!! U get mouth I swear!!! I don't know y, i feel notting but pity for any igbo girl marrying a Yoruba guy, maybe it's cos of one incident I witnessed, Dis igbo lady was working in a bank with a Yoruba colleague, one tin led to d oda and dey fell for each other, d guy loves her like Kilode and was pushing for marriage, Dis guy came from a Muslim home, but he claimed he was a christain and wuld neva be a moslem, d girl's family vehemently refused but she went ahead and married him anyway, now as am talking to you, d guy has converted back to Islam with d three children dey had and dey even wear hijab, dat wasn't enough, he married another Muslim lady and told Chioma dat she can go to he'll if she wont accept it!
hello one tin I found about d yoruba is dat dey pretend to be good, 1 oda tin I dnt like of people saying is dat dey re respectful hmmmm watever see I base in akure am from delta state agbor by tribe I will never marry a yoruba lady I pray God help me
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by christopher123(m): 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
All I can ask is what happened to Yoruba women ....why are their men lamenting about marrying igbo daily

I am yet to see an igbo lamenting marrying Yoruba woman

Well that one concern them
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by christopher123(m): 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
phazotron:
After going thru the comments on this thread it is obvious that several folks need brain transplants because the one they were born with is rotten. Apparently its an inherent defect that followed you pple from your mothers wombs. as for all the ibos impersonating yorubas and the real ibo men here insulting the yorubas here it all boils down to one thing: jealousy. Igbo girls tend to love yoruba men alot because of several reasons i dont know but this has happened to me not once but thrice first in my childhood with my neighbor's daughter who i played with a lot and liked to spend time with me. Second at my previous place of work: ibo girl from ideato in imo state.it was so obvious that some co-workers usually refer to her as my wife. Now the same thing repeating itself in. My present workplace. U ibo guys should get over yourselves. Its uncouth behaviour that makes your girls flow with us more. I know it sucks for yall but take heart. Why don't u try talking to ur girls to find out why and appeal to them to stop getting attracted. And pls for Gods sake pls original ibos and the impostor ibos claiming to be yorubas ibo girls arent the only beautiful girls in Nigeria. Id rate fulani girls over ibo girls. Im not saying ur girls aint fine but the overhyping is too much abeg. Every tribe has both good and bad, beautiful and ugly pple. Im not afraid to reveal my tribe unlike many of u here that will parade as yorubas and be saying rubbish here i am a full. Blown yoruba boy from ekiti state ikole -ekiti to be precise. Im not even into the whole marrying from ibo land thing. Majority of yoruba guys i know have yoruba wives or yoruba girlfriends. Get over yourselves already inter tribal marriages happen between all sexes of all tribes in this country. In my marriage scale of preference yoruba girls come first if not yoruba girls (which is highly unlikely) Then its niger delta girls if not that then middle belt girls. Dont even like the ibo food sef the smell nauseates me sometimes. Why i go marry ibo gal when beta yoruba and akwa ibom and ikwerre and calabar girls dey? Anyway why wont they be talking rubbish? I blame the muntulas amongst us who decided to marry from their end and. Make unnecessary praise out of it. Not insulting ibo girls but this is the stark truth all i see are pained immature ibo man children who are pissed by the positive (for our country's unity) development. For all we know the op might be a pained ibo man child posing as a yoruba. I always thank God that my best and closest friend of 8years is from bayelsa state no insults to the sensible ibos in nigeria and on nairaland. This message goes to the the defective brains and tactial failures among you. Bye for now. Will be monitoring the thread actively incase any of u tactical failures wants a rematch.

Clap for yourself ..the envy of all women
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Adeboyefa(f): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
tonychristopher:

pls I have been asking this question

WHY DO YORUBA MEN FIND THE YORUBA WOMEN UNDESIRABLE?

THIS IS A POSER
tonychristopher:

BUT WHY DON'T YORUBA MEN MARRY THEIR WOMEN

SOMETHING IS AMISS
The same reason Igbo men like Peter Okoye, OC Ukeje, Emeka Anyaoku and Cosmas Maduka Jnr married Yoruba women. One man's meat is another man's poison. A prophet is usually not respected in his hometown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Gguy4real: 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
bro my advice to you is very simple and straight forward follow your heart though Igbo girls are romantic and they are lovely people if you get to meet them most importantly the abia people and owerri people they are lovely people forget about tribalism just follow your heart may God bless your union
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Adeboyefa(f): 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
tonychristopher:

THIS IS A POSER

Question 2 : Why do Igbo women find Igbo men undesirable and can't say "No " to Yoruba men's proposals?

Stop tribalism. One man's meat is another man's poison.
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by hammerT: 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
Adeboyefa:

Question 2 : Why do Igbo women find Igbo men undesirable and can't say "No " to Yoruba men's proposals?

Stop tribalism. One man's meat is another man's poison.

Who proposes? the woman or the man?

Everybody knows that women are constantly searching for a man that will go beyond casual sex and settle down.

Today most women go further and track a man with good financial standing and that seems to be of utmost importance today.

Now if a yoruba man that is of good financial standing propose to an igbo woman of marriageable age, y she go say no?

The question is y are yoruba men not behaving like HausaFulani men that propose mainly to their fellow Hausa Fulani? i.e. Zahra and Indimi etc.

Similarly Igbo men that get financial break through no matter which part of the world they are located come home to marry their igbo women.

It is only yoruba and benin that i see that travel all the way to Nigeria to marry igbo women to take abroad leaving the women of their tribe.

As soon as they make small money, they start insulting their yoruba women and hailing igbo women.

1 Like

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
FrancisTony:
Is the man a muslim or christian?
I haven't seen a christian yoruba man marrying a second wife and most times, the muslim ones don't venture into polygamy when they marry a Christian woman.

My advice; they should follow their heart not people's own.
agreed
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
tonychristopher:

THIS IS A POSER
but the yoruba ladies are not complaining nacheesy
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by hammerT: 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
lefulefu:
but the yoruba ladies are not complaining nacheesy

O but dey are?

https://www.nairaland.com/3474260/igbo-girls-more-cleaner-industrious#51177513
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 14, 2016
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by meobizy(f): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
The Nairalander doesn’t have his own account?
It’s only in this forum Yoruba vs Igbo rivalry exists. In the real world nobody gives a sh-t because tribalism against marriages died sometime in the 80’s. Everybody now is _fucking and marrying each other. It all depends on the people you grew around.

1 Like

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Ayobami7(m): 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2018
this is my comment
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Brunicekid(m): 11:12am On Apr 14, 2020
Subom1:
But you are already whining about it. Truth is I was unaware about this Tribalism sh1t too until I joined Nairaland. You should stop acting like the victim because a lot of your brothers and sisters are guilty of the same things that you are acusing Yorubas of. Just look at this thread for example and see what some of your peeps have said about Yoruba men and women. You people started with the insults (go and read page 0 and see). You did not castigate your brothers or sisters who said that yoruba men prefer igbo women but are quick to blame Yorubas and are upset when some said igbo ladies prefer yoruba guys. So who is the hypocrite now? Truth is both parties have played their roles and no-one is innocent of this. Try not to let some comments here get to you. The majority of Yorubas are with Yorubas and the majority of Igbos are with Igbos so at the end of the day it does not matter what people say or think.

Valid point.
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Brunicekid(m): 11:19am On Apr 14, 2020
islandmoon:
igbos girls are naturally light skin and naturally sweet in bed, very flexible as they keep impressing you to bring more money, even thou 85% are gold diggers, even thou we know , we still need to satisfy that sexual urge, this has destroyed many yoruba guys, but soon the igbo lady will start building house in enugu with the husband money while they leave in a rented apartment in Lagos, they tend to value their family relationship than the marriage itself.
if you are dating igbo girl, you will find it difficult to stop because you have probably spent a lot as we know that money is the way to their heart, and having enjoy good sex life not minding destroying your future.. you are obviously heading to destruction.

they also have tendency to relocate your kids to the east because their main plan is to finally settle down in the house they built in the village, Enugu and have your kids around her alone, protracting you as a bad father.

then because you have been enjoying good sex life, you will have to remarry or be sleeping around when shes gone with your kids to resettle in the house she built in the east,
now tell me, will you want to follow her to her village at old age? i carried out a research on this and i have come to realized that all igbos have plan to return home with their children in the future, so tell me what happens to the marriage when you notice shes working toward that day by day?
This cannot be a general assertion.
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Skmoda(m): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
..... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Ladies, What's Your Take On This? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.