Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc (38804 Views)

Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL. / Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates / On Biafra And Lower Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 22, 2015
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Truckpusher:
Stop derailing this precious thread. cheesy
But you de enjoy o grin grin
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Dollyak(f): 4:15pm On May 22, 2015
Jkyoung:

E-diot, If you are near me I would have given you a back hand..... Product of prostitution
If you were lucky enough to be in my presence, I doubt you would have been bold enough to even look at my face. People like you have gone.. with little or no trace.
You are in Nigeria, remember some people have more power than you wink.

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 22, 2015
SOUNDKING:
bro pls don't call him a bastard,it will be an insult to the bastards,help the guy cos he is drawning in the river of hatred,a video shot not by you but oyinbo,he saw how the speaker recieved a standing ovation not photoshoped by you yet he is saying something else, he simply needs help.
Love you my brother
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by kingthreat(m): 4:15pm On May 22, 2015
A bunch of dreamers. Nigeria remains one
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:16pm On May 22, 2015
dearpreye:

Which Church? Me no dey attend church of Satan oooo
gringrin barcanista said that you're a patron there
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by dckelvin(m): 4:17pm On May 22, 2015
abbey621:
Please stop deceiving people, this is not a Congressional hearing. The United States Congress does not have time for such nonsense!
OrlandoOwoh:
The US Congress? Why not the UN? The last time I checked, it's the UN that guarantees self determination for countries, not the US Congress.
sorry for you.
you need the support of world power before the UN can listen to you.
UN can only give you direct attention if you go through war to actualized the freedom.
pls don't die yet wait for the dream to be actualized then you too can go ahead & kill urselves or commit suicide.
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Rexology: 4:18pm On May 22, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

So your suggestion is that your potentially frontward Benue should also be a country?
where is your understanding?

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by watchindelta(m): 4:18pm On May 22, 2015
d man said everybody is shouting 4 change but our constitution will not let that change to come undecided hallow

2 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 22, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringrin barcanista said that you're a patron there

Me? No way! I'm a citizen of the New Heaven! Barcanista vainly tried have me join them; I refused . .....I'm a saint, Bro!
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2015
Dollyak:

If you were lucky enough to be in my presence, I doubt you would have been bold enough to even look at my face. People like you have gone.. with little or no trace.

(Rushes to her profile)...I thought I dropped some words for you before now?...Its unladylike to issue threats anyhow...do you know what the person is like or up to too?...anyway, none of my biz...go ahead!!! enjoy your ride
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Jman06(m): 4:20pm On May 22, 2015
sammyj:
GEJ has divided this country with sentiment more than any other government has done. My question for the people clamoring for this reforms are i. Will they have gone for this presentation if GEJ had won

ii. What happened to N.Delta elites and militant that has benefited from all the national of this so called failed Nigeria

iii. After we divide and go our separate ways what happened to the Nigerians that got married to different tribes ?

I rest my case if they have objective answers to this questions !!! cool tongue
Your questions are irrelevant. The clamor for separation began long before GEJ became President and would have continued even if he had won.

No point asking about Nigerdeltans that have benefited from the present flawed Nigerian system because whatever those people got is insignificant compared to what the north-who are the major beneficiaries of the flawed lugardian arrangement called Nigeria, are getting.

Have you forgotten that many Nigerians also intermarry with people from other countries? Has that affected the sovereignty of those countries Reason before you ask questions nau undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by OohLalah(f): 4:21pm On May 22, 2015
Why do you people like to use South Africa in your dramas?

Anyway, US CONGRESS my backside. That is not a presentation to the US Congress. And the guy was terrible. He was suppose to make a comment he delivered an essay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 22, 2015
Jman06:
Your questions are irrelevant. The clamor for separation began long before GEJ became President and would have continued even if he had won.

No point asking about Nigerdeltans that have benefited from the present flawed Nigerian system because whatever those people got is insignificant compared to what the north-who are the major beneficiaries of the flawed lugardian arrangement called Nigeria, are getting.

Have you forgotten that many Nigerians also intermarry with people from other countries? Has that affected the sovereignty of those countries Reason before you ask questions nau undecided
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 22, 2015
Dollyak:

When it comes to power, I swear by my shadow, you and your family are a piece of shitty Almajiris
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:23pm On May 22, 2015
dearpreye:

Me? No way! I'm a citizen of the New Heaven! Barcanista vainly tried have me join them; I refused . .....I'm a saint, Bro!

hehehehe...I trust you unlike other players in that section...BTW I will need that same spec. barcanista usually enjoy down pH once I am out of hospital cheesy
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by samuelson06(m): 4:23pm On May 22, 2015
Dollyak:

My mum is from Imo, while dad is from Osun.
From this video, you will see none of his points are strong enough to demand a breakaway from the country. The first step I would've expected was a reform of the constitution, so that things like fiscal federalism can be implemented.

FYI, I am a neutral in this whole saga. As long as the south can break free from the leeches in the north, then I could careless which ever way it pans out.

And you even believe at first that that place is US Congress? Don't believe sh!t please. That place is that guy's room with his friends.

2 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Dollyak(f): 4:24pm On May 22, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

(Rushes to her profile)...I thought I dropped some words for you before now?...Its unladylike to issue threats anyhow...do you know what the person is like or up to too?...anyway, none of my biz...go ahead!!! enjoy your ride
Do you know my family or the kind of people I move with. Can you make a threat to Tinubu's children for instance? You get the idea. Some people are just that much more powerful than ordinary citizens.
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Truckpusher(m): 4:24pm On May 22, 2015
barcanista:
tongue tongue tongue tongue :PBut you de enjoy o grin grin
Enjoy wetin? angry
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 22, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

hehehehe...I trust you unlike other players in that section...BTW I will need that same spec. barcanista usually enjoy down pH once I am out of hospital cheesy

You know whom to ask na! BTW, what are you doing in a hospital? I'm worried!
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by omenka(m): 4:25pm On May 22, 2015
Nigerians. When is our hypocrisy ever gonna end?? cheesy

You go to present your case before the US congress and when they eventually make a stateement not favourable to your course, you say the are being meddlesome and chasing a white supremacist agenda. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by zo3184: 4:26pm On May 22, 2015
The problem is we Yoruba are ignorantly in love with this country call Niger Area, every nations should go there way, we have tried this nationhood for too long and is not even working.
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:27pm On May 22, 2015
Jman06:

thanks bro...Now, sammyj did you understand the grammar in this reply?...Next time, come online with your brain before forming professor questionnaire tongue

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by dckelvin(m): 4:27pm On May 22, 2015
genearts:

Lolzz.... no b only US Congress, na UN security council

well, anything that will keep the secessionists happy for the mean time.
keep using excuses to console yourself
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by abbey621(m): 4:28pm On May 22, 2015
dckelvin:

sorry for you.
you need the support of world power before the UN can listen to you.
UN can only give you direct attention if you go through war to actualized the freedom.
pls don't die yet wait for the dream to be actualized then you too can go ahead & kill urselves or commit suicide.

Sorry for yourself! I repeat the U.S congress does not have time for such nonsense! We've got enough issues of our own to deal with and don't have time for crybabies!
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by dckelvin(m): 4:29pm On May 22, 2015
Super1Star:
If this is the Kanu guy broadcasting on Radio Biafra, then I cannot but laugh. The guy is too shallow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc3DPZ8ngYs
typical Yoruba boy.
always looking for excuses to console themselves.
Smh

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 22, 2015
You can only deceive others but not me. We know ourselves. Na we-we grin grin
dearpreye:

Wrong twist.....Truckpusher and barcanista are trying to derail me from the faith oooo
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Dollyak(f): 4:29pm On May 22, 2015
Jkyoung:

When it comes to power, I swear by my shadow, you and your family are a piece of shitty Almajiris

By you looking like a poverty striken soldier, yeah right cheesy. Watch what you say boy. Internet might have equalised us, but don't get carried away by the virtual presence boi.
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by chiefinalowo: 4:30pm On May 22, 2015
I still don't know why anybody will take this hopeless ibo man serious.
Just a man talking to his shadow with 3 ibo men clapping and the gullible ibos now believe that he was addressing US Congress.
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:30pm On May 22, 2015
Dollyak:

Do you know my family or the kind of people I move with. Can you make a threat to Tinubu's children for instance? You get the idea. Some people are just that much more powerful than ordinary citizens.

cheesygrin park well babe
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:31pm On May 22, 2015
dearpreye:

You know whom to ask na! BTW, what are you doing in a hospital? I'm worried!

will mail you boss...
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 22, 2015
Super1Star:
If this is the Kanu guy broadcasting on Radio Biafra, then I cannot but laugh. The guy is too shallow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc3DPZ8ngYs

Lol, you sir, are the shallow one.

What did he say there that isn't correct?

How can a drunkard lump together different people with different ways of life together and say he created a country called Nigeria? Very absurd.

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by samsard(m): 4:32pm On May 22, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

So your suggestion is that a potentially frontward Benue should also be a country?
LOL, Benue is developmentally backward enough already, unless we hit our own oil, i think we are too small to be a country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections / Photos Of Osinbajo In Ghana To Represent President Buhari At ECOWAS Summit / "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.