Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc (38801 Views)

Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL. / Lower Niger Congress: The Five Point Mandates / On Biafra And Lower Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:54pm On May 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
You and Barcanista can gossip. angry
Yee me ayone o.
Shtay ya yane. cheesy

gringrin Since when did you become a monitoring spirit?...Nah only you waka come cheesy
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Way to go boys .

Not a single shot would be fired .
gbam...soon we would know why some persons clamor for one nigeria..we would know there real motive...if its love or for selfish wicked reasons... cool...
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 22, 2015
lets see what happens after this!
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Truckpusher(m): 3:57pm On May 22, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringrin Since when did you become a monitoring spirit?...Nah only you waka come cheesy
Na you I wan resemble .

Where is Temitemi1 my lovely brother?
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by losthope(m): 3:57pm On May 22, 2015
Stop deceiving your selfs,lower Niger abi any thing does'nt exit and Pl stop causing confusions in the society
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2015
barcanista:
Abeg I had to run b4 jjweeeedians catch me tongue

Why u fear?...U for ask Truckpusher for one of his bulletproof nah grincheesy...abi liver cheesy
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 22, 2015
samsard:
I am beginning to see the reasons why barcanista switched from an outspoken Buhari supporter to his current secessionistic tendencies although i think i contributed. On a more topical note, in the event of a breakup, (which i still consider unlikely) i fear for my state Benue being left with a potentially backward north
Point of correction Sir: I didn't switch to "seccessionism". I am only an advocate of equity, freedom and justice for my people which the Nigeria state have failed to address.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Zelex9(m): 3:59pm On May 22, 2015
All said can be achieved through Fiscal Federalism. There are alternative options that should be evaluated first.
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by SOUNDKING: 4:01pm On May 22, 2015
sammyj:
GEJ has divided this country with sentiment more than any other government has done. My question for the people clamoring for this reforms are i. Will they have gone for this presentation if GEJ had won

ii. What happened to N.Delta elites and militant that has benefited from all the national of this so called failed Nigeria

iii. After we divide and go our separate ways what happened to the Nigerians that got married to different tribes ?

I rest my case if they have objective answers to this questions !!! cool tongue
the question is not sophiscated at all, haven't Nigerians married from foriegn lands?.

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:01pm On May 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na you I wan resemble .

Where is Temitemi1 my lovely brother?

Temitemi1 deserves an honorary citizenship in advance in case we breakaway earlier than scheduled cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 22, 2015
Bros, you just de corrupt all our sisters and future Gfs grin
Truckpusher:
You and Barcanista can gossip. angry

Yee me ayone o.

Shtay ya yane. cheesy

#Carry Gooooooooo
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by DanielPop(m): 4:01pm On May 22, 2015
I listened to the guy. He makes sense!

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by genearts(m): 4:03pm On May 22, 2015
chiefinalowo:
I laugh in Ikale dialect. A man was talking in an empty room with just 3 ibo men clapping.
Lolzz.... no b only US Congress, na UN security council
well, anything that will keep the secessionists happy for the mean time.

5 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Sunnycliff(m): 4:04pm On May 22, 2015
sammyj:
GEJ has divided this country with sentiment more than any other government has done. My question for the people clamoring for this reforms are i. Will they have gone for this presentation if GEJ had won

ii. What happened to N.Delta elites and militant that has benefited from all the national of this so called failed Nigeria

iii. After we divide and go our separate ways what happened to the Nigerians that got married to different tribes ?

Answers to your question!

1. GEJ lost and the sentiments against the Lower Nigeria Increased because of the winner gets it all mentality of Nigeria especially Northerners!

2. They are only given a teaspoon of their container of milk and honey before but now they want a Desert spoonfull and total control of their God given Resources

3. If a marriage is having irreconcilable differences what do you do? Divorce or Separation to avoid the death of any partner!

Hope you have an idea of the scenario in a birds eye view

4 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Sunnycliff(m): 4:04pm On May 22, 2015
sammyj:

ii. What happened to N.Delta elites and militant that has benefited from all the national of this so called failed Nigeii. What happened to N.Delta elites and militant that has benefited from all the national of this so called failed Nigeria

I rest my case if they have objective answers to this questions !!! cool tongue[/quoI rest my case if they have objective answers to this questions !!! cool tongue

Answers to your question!

1. GEJ lost and the sentiments against the Lower Nigeria Increased because of the winner gets it all mentality of Nigeria especially Northerners!

2. They are only given a teaspoon of their container of milk and honey before but now they want a Desert spoonfull and total control of their God given Reso

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 22, 2015
Nigeria was a regional base democracy with true federalism until Agunyi Ironsi destroyed it in 1966. He never knew it will back fire and the north will take over.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by samsard(m): 4:07pm On May 22, 2015
barcanista:
Point of correction Sir: I didn't switch to "seccessionism". I am only an advocate of equity, freedom and justice for my people which the Nigeria state have failed to address.
If you say so.
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by SOUNDKING: 4:07pm On May 22, 2015
Jkyoung:

Bastard
bro pls don't call him a bastard,it will be an insult to the bastards,help the guy cos he is drawning in the river of hatred,a video shot not by you but oyinbo,he saw how the speaker recieved a standing ovation not photoshoped by you yet he is saying something else, he simply needs help.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by mek2002(m): 4:07pm On May 22, 2015
Dollyak:
I will urge people to listen to his flawed presentation.

Nigeria is a scam
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Super1Star: 4:08pm On May 22, 2015
If this is the Kanu guy broadcasting on Radio Biafra, then I cannot but laugh. The guy is too shallow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc3DPZ8ngYs
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by AhmedMustapha(m): 4:08pm On May 22, 2015
ANSELNG:
Every tribe(nation) should be autonomous.conduct a referendum and let each decide their destiny. I know 99.9 percent of Oronians want a secession from akwa ibom and even Nigeria if possible. why hold people hostage in a fictitious ,corrupt third world nation called Nigeria.
In a sane clime ,Oron nation should be as developed as Singapore or Japan. this world is so unfair,it's just a shame.
Funny request
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Truckpusher(m): 4:09pm On May 22, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, you just de corrupt all our sisters and future Gfs grin

#Carry Gooooooooo
Stop derailing this precious thread. cheesy
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 22, 2015
Dollyak:

Aww don't be soo hard on yourself, by calling yourself such a name.
E-diot, If you are near me I would have given you a back hand..... Product of prostitution
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 22, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Wetin?... dearpreye dey go that church with Truck

Which Church? Me no dey attend church of Satan oooo
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Dollyak(f): 4:11pm On May 22, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
as far as the whole world is concern, you are dirty yoruba smello.
When it's all said and done, you are still a second class citizen in naija. If you know me or my family, you will know how stupid you look wink.

4 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by poseidon12: 4:11pm On May 22, 2015
Hakagure:
Our twin bogeymen of Tribalism and corruption rear heads again, Hydras that multiply and become more and more. Some proposals more "chop I chop" rather than clear direction, confusion from nation states that never existed previously trying to create themselves in a new image.

How can tribes that operated on the clan level want to break up to the Tribal level? The only united entity immediately before British Colonialism was the Caliphate which had very little of the middle belt and basically co opted the Hausa City states which before them had Kano as the most important, What we know now as the South East was a loose confederacy at best, the Delta was even more piecemeal, Yoruba land was in the depths of a desperate civil war over autonomy, slavery and trade, Lagos was sacked by the British backed by the Egbas.

Yet now we speak of breaking Nigeria up. Aude Sapere, break it up till when? Who will lead the Igbo? Will an Ekiti man follow an Egba man? WIll an Ibadan man live in peace with an Ijebu man? Who will preside over an Ijaw council? A nomadic tribe that never had a major city? Will Kanem Borno who till this day do not have an Emir in Maiduguri follow the Sultanate? and spit on their freedom and history, Or will Kano decide they want a "fresh start" outside the influence of the current Sultan. Where does Nassarawa, Taraba, Gombe go? Nupe and Borgu form a bendel kingdom and will Bini rule over Ishan again?

Best thing for us is a federal system, non centralized with a figurehead president. Let every LGA (not state) every LGA should administer itself, and let the states provide some Guidance, states should not be split by Tribe (just encourages the the worse of the bogeymen, at least corruption never led to genocide)

Think for yourself and do not fall for what the narrative says.

Yes, a true federal system is what an ethnically diverse country like Nigeria needs. That is what the National Confab tried to achieve. I hope Buhari implements the recommendations from that confab if he really means well for this country. Otherwise I foresee a disintegration of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by AhmedMustapha(m): 4:11pm On May 22, 2015
samsard:
I am beginning to see the reasons why barcanista switched from an outspoken Buhari supporter to his current secessionistic tendencies although i think i contributed. On a more topical note, in the event of a breakup, (which i still consider unlikely) i fear for my state Benue being left with a potentially backward north
So your suggestion is that a potentially frontward Benue should also be a country?
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by dckelvin(m): 4:11pm On May 22, 2015
sammyj:

what happen to those nigerians that married south Africans?
Next time,if you don't have any point to convince people,
pls shut up.

4 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 22, 2015
Good one my people...Nigeria is one big joke
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 22, 2015
mek2002:

Nigeria is a scam

And a big fraud!
Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by gagewonda(m): 4:13pm On May 22, 2015
I wonder who gives these pple d ryt to speak on behalf of nigerians. I believe d day we decide to hav a true non selfish interest oriented round table agreement abt our future we will nt get it ryt. We the pple must agree on d future of nigeria, nt some set of pple claiming to represent us. All I see is selfishness

2 Likes

Re: Lower Niger Congress Presenting Their Case At Us Congress W.dc by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 22, 2015
barcanista:
Truckpusher has been influenced by Dearpreye... grin grin grin

Wrong twist.....Truckpusher and barcanista are trying to derail me from the faith oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal / Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos / "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.