Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,953 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls (51114 Views)

10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Phinagold(f): 9:12pm On May 23, 2015
pbs4real:
mk we deal wit runs gals first. .

Ok....waiting patiently for runz boyz thread
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by pbs4real(m): 9:12pm On May 23, 2015
remsonik:

Well you could hook up with my very affordable heater. Just shikini money. Delivery available nationwide. Available in wholesale and retail
What say you?
if its nt panadol,it cn neva be like panadol. .
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by KingTom(m): 9:12pm On May 23, 2015
stephenqueen:
9 don knack na alberto2k where you dey?
Hin wife dey born grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Enegod(m): 9:13pm On May 23, 2015
adeh39:

Chaiii This guy ehn

Well you see, I'm different. I'm a born again christian.

* winks*

So i'm preaching the gospel to those that add me.
will like to be part of it... hope there would be nyashing after the gospel?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by stephenqueen: 9:13pm On May 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
u dey mind dat werey guy? cheesy
Na me be wehrey,make thunder kiss that your toto wey don wide pass river niger
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 23, 2015
pbs4real:
chai! Sub money kwa!
hahahahahaha will u pay for my sub dis month? cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by KingTom(m): 9:13pm On May 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Scared of mentioning MrsChima?

There, I did.smiley
grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 9:14pm On May 23, 2015
segzybeez:
knew d open must b tosyne2much b4 reading

#slayerofbitches
Meaning you have labeled me Mr 10 Types Of' cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 23, 2015
stephenqueen:

Na me be wehrey,make thunder kiss that your toto wey don wide pass river niger
ogunlakaye kiss ur small prick cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by pbs4real(m): 9:15pm On May 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy see as i dey look d op undecided undecided
dt nah because all wetin the op yarn nah true. .
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by coldHeat: 9:15pm On May 23, 2015
adeh39:
Hey!!! What about me my bbm pin is on my signature, Does that means that I'm a Runs girl

I added it cos i love making new online friends, male or female, and if a crazy guy mistakenly add me and starts telling me rubbish, all i do is block the person.

So.

You shouldn't have gone the extra mile of explaining yourself to others. If people choose to misunderstand you because of your choice of actions, then it simply means you are not the one with the problem.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by stephenqueen: 9:15pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Commot for road abeg with your oversize bra.

You na runs woman na. angry
Na smelling olosho that biitch be
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Johneyhaz: 9:16pm On May 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
So if I dey drag babe with you, you go want make I deactivate
No be only deactivate,i go also kill you grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Truckpusher(m): 9:16pm On May 23, 2015
Enegod:
when last did you visit your local witch doctor? He must have done something pretty bad to you grin grin
My maternal grandpa is one ,I don't need another and my ex sees things grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Aunty Prettythicksme cheesy

I hope say I neva mis-yarn sha ? cheesy
u no abi runz girl naa cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 23, 2015
stephenqueen:

And how is dat ur bis? cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Truckpusher(m): 9:19pm On May 23, 2015
stephenqueen:

You be novice o, olosho no dey smell at all.

Olosho dem neat die , na good girls dey carry natural perfume dey waka grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by kinglekan: 9:19pm On May 23, 2015
adeh39:

Chaiii This guy ehn

Well you see, I'm different. I'm a born again christian.

* winks*

So i'm preaching the gospel to those that add me.

Do you also take out time to conduct follow up and home visitation? smiley

I seriously need to hear this gospel. cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
My maternal grandpa is one ,I don't need another and my ex sees things grin
The thunder wey go fire u dey filling station dey buy fuel cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 9:20pm On May 23, 2015
If I'm permitted I can mention top 10 nairaland runs girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by cyril700(m): 9:20pm On May 23, 2015
They ask for recharge cards, they stop chatting with u the moment u tell them u are a teacher or having a low pay job.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Truckpusher(m): 9:20pm On May 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
See as you dey follow small small boys peniss up and down.

When will you even haf sense just small ? angry

I give up .
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 23, 2015
pbs4real:
dt nah because all wetin the op yarn nah true. .
yes!! cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by stephenqueen: 9:21pm On May 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
Yes ma prick is small,Na only olosho like you wey hin toto don wide pass athlantic ocean go say ma prick is small.
In lil kesh voice: olosho shey you think i send your father,if your yansh na jollof rice i will rather eat ofada.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 23, 2015
adeh39:

Really

You are talking from experience right?

I'm suspecting u ooo

cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:

I give up .
cheesy give me a bit of sense from ur pls!!btw is ur prick big?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by segzybeez(m): 9:22pm On May 23, 2015
[quote author=tosyne2much post=34034875] [i] Meaning you have labeled me Mr 10 Types Of' cheesy [/i]l

lemme complete it
anything about bitches
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Missmossy(f): 9:22pm On May 23, 2015
Hahahaha this is very amusing cheesy wonders shall never cease.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 23, 2015
Godfullsam:

I disagree with number 3 sad

Most girls change their dp as often as possible, not all of them are runs girls.

Don't mind that boy :>
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by stephenqueen: 9:22pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:

I give up .
Who be small boi?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by kinglekan: 9:22pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Here is my comprehensive list :
King.Tom King.lekan Ene.god kra.dleber The.SonOfMark Blac.kett
Still compiling names ........
Truckpusher you smoke hot pepper con use kerosene step down? cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by pbs4real(m): 9:23pm On May 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
hahahahahaha will u pay for my sub dis month? cheesy
hmmm. . .yeye u . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.