Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates (56535 Views)

Between This Man And His Fianceeā€™s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by cdamsel(f): 11:40am On May 26, 2015
Unfortunately I'm just seeing this thread.
1st of all she isn't living in the house,if I were the younger brother won't mind doing the dish for a house guest.

Secondly if the tables were turned we obviously would see comments like,it's a girls job to keep the house clean.

I have seen it time & time again boys eat & just dump dishes & expect the girl to do it cos "it's a girl's job". Funny how it hurts when the tables turn angry

Men see women as "housemaids" yet they still expect the women to bring in pay checks, take care of kids etc.

That being said, whether man or woman any sensible person should do his/her dish after eating, who the hell are you hoping to clean up after you?

It's annoying to Clean up after anybody let alone grown as.s adults it's fvcking nasty angry
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:41am On May 26, 2015
koyyes:

It's not about civilization, westernization or feminism. Its about treating people with respect regardless of their gender and teaching people how to be humble by displaying it yourself. If you are able to do that, you will earn it. You keep talking about values. Is it up to females alone to uphold such values or the whole society? Look around you,does the society itself care about values?
If the society is careless abt values, it doesnt equate we shld throw it into bin at home. A home is different from society.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:44am On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Relax while I take the hallucinating homo sapiens to the cleaners like I always do. I particularly like to take on the ultras and expose their ingrained foolhardiness.cheesy

I trust you mehn! I dey feel u big time. Go with them mercilessly.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:47am On May 26, 2015
RedBenson:

Education and exposure should strictly be meant for men folks. Women should get all their lives spent in the kitchen and keep the home while birthing children.

Too bad. Its just a fantasy. This is 2015. You will do well to wake up from your dream or else you will die single. Too late bro. grin
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by cdamsel(f): 11:48am On May 26, 2015
RedBenson:

When does a woman stop being a visitor in her man's house? Probably till after marriage? The same house she had been visiting and getting fuccked day in day out?
Even you are contradicting your own story.
The story said she visited obviously she left that's why the brothers had the time to argue about the dishes.

I'm beginning to think you are that younger brother cos you sound really pained & stating your grievances like it's personal.
Might be wrong though #
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:52am On May 26, 2015
oloyede252:

why did I quote you in the first place? it is because the devil is using you

grin

Nope. Its because you really feel insecure and inferior when ladies dnt do dishes for you. How petty! Your entire manhood and self esteem is tied to what a woman does for you. Shows you are a weakling and not so much as an alpha male some of you pose here! Nairaland, the fantasy world.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:53am On May 26, 2015
freecocoa:
Yes I am proud to be an outcast if it means having common sense and using it, which entails realizing that human beings, deserve to be treated with same level of respect, regardless of gender.

Your supposed education is useless, you should sue your teachers.
hehe history isn't fair to it subjects tho,sorry about your situation,I can't relate but I'd try to understand grin, so this is the thing,I can't sue my teachers cos they taught me history(I feel u educated enough to know what it means so I won't explain with "History means). Now I'm not the one who resents the system,you are ,so you should be doing the suing,sue NIGERIA or or get out of the system or sit your furry flat butt down and suck it all up. Capisce?

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by cdamsel(f): 11:54am On May 26, 2015
GbengaJimoh:

They're trying hard to be like those white bitches who preach gender equality and independence, but they forget that this is Africa, and in Africa, men don't worship women.
O MY GOD shocked
And y'all say you came from stable homes?
Is it wrong to treat others the way you would want to be treated irrespective of gender?
It's not about independence or gender equality it's about mutual respect for a fellow human being

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by vega84(m): 11:55am On May 26, 2015
Uncultured gf, woman wrapper elder brother. #vegatalks

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:59am On May 26, 2015
freecocoa:
See who I was wasting my mb on. You should get a refund from your teachers.

Hope you havent forgotten i'm not the cause of your feminism? Go on and exhibit what best suits you. Only time shall tell. Wasted daughter who obviously lacks basic home training.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 26, 2015
cdamsel:
Even you are contradicting your own story.
The story said she visited obviously she left that's why the brothers had the time to argue about the dishes.

I'm beginning to think you are that younger brother cos you sound really pained & stating your grievances like it's personal.
Might be wrong though #

Lol. Dont get it wrong. I'm right now very far from Nigeria and the story happened right in naija few days ago and got across to where i am. May be my choice of word "visited" misconceived the story (i should've used a more appropriate word), but let me believe someone who has been regularly visiting a place and up to the extent of being called "fiancee" as used in the write up is no longer regarded a visitor. Look at it and reason logically.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by cdamsel(f): 12:13pm On May 26, 2015
RedBenson:

Lol. Dont get it wrong. I'm right now very far from Nigeria and the story happened right in naija few days ago and got across to where i am. May be my choice of word "visited" misconceived the story (i should've used a more appropriate word), but let me believe someone who has been regularly visiting a place and up to the extent of being called "fiancee" as used in the write up is no longer regarded a visitor. Look at it and reason logically.
Like I said any grown as.s man or woman should do his / her dish.
My point is don't make it a man /woman thing. What is wrong is wrong #PERIOD
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by castro316: 12:13pm On May 26, 2015
freecocoa:
Then you must be from the caves as originally guessed, if you think people shouldn't have an opinion because it hurts your over bloated ego, read your post again, it is beyond 'shitty'

What are the others going to learn? How to live their lives based on other people's idea of how life should be led? The difference between you and I is, I actually know what I want for myself but you live your life seeking validation from people. I bet you think it's proper to walk into people's house, doing as you please because they opened their doors to you "visitor or not" indeed, you better go read up on etiquette.

Conversing with your likes can cause a migraine,I don't understand how anyone can be so shallow.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 26, 2015
cdamsel:
Like I said any grown as.s man or woman should do his / her dish.
My point is don't make it a man /woman thing. What is wrong is wrong #PERIOD

Then she was the cause of the war in the house. If she had reasonably done what a respectful women, a fiancee should do by washing the dishes, then this topic would've come up in the first place. But she failed and tried to turn the guy to her boi boi.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by castro316: 12:21pm On May 26, 2015
freecocoa:
Then you must be from the caves as originally guessed, if you think people shouldn't have an opinion because it hurts your over bloated ego, read your post again, it is beyond 'shitty'

What are the others going to learn? How to live their lives based on other people's idea of how life should be led? The difference between you and I is, I actually know what I want for myself but you live your life seeking validation from people. I bet you think it's proper to walk into people's house, doing as you please because they opened their doors to you "visitor or not" indeed, you better go read up on etiquette.

Conversing with your likes can cause a migraine,I don't understand how anyone can be so shallow.

Say what u like. The thing is you will never change the truth and reality. That's why I don't pity women. Some of them like u are the architects of ur own catastrophe. Mtcheew! Ppl that dance naked in the market place and think it sane. No wahala. Anyway this is nairaland and everybody can say what they like here.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by cdamsel(f): 12:28pm On May 26, 2015
RedBenson:

Then she was the cause of the war in the house. If she had reasonably done what a respectful women, a fiancee should do by washing the dishes, then this topic would've come up in the first place. But she failed and tried to turn the guy to her boi boi.
Again with the woman thing undecided
Obviously she doesn't know she stared up war.
What exactly is your point? She should have done the dishes or her dish? Which one?

If the younger brother can't talk to the elder brother explaining to him like a reasonable man should there wouldn't have been war in the 1st place.
His brothers house,his brothers rules,he either suck it up to move to his father's house where he won't be treated like a boy boy angry
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by mencade5(m): 12:30pm On May 26, 2015
castro316:

Say what u like. The thing is you will never change the truth and reality. That's why I don't pity women. Some of them like u are the architects of ur own catastrophe. Mtcheew! Ppl that dance naked in the market place and think it sane. No wahala. Anyway this is nairaland and everybody can say what they like here.
bro dont mind these nairaland biiitches.

They are still biiitches, being fvcked by men daily. They can feign knowledge clamoring for fake feminism that doesnt exist. Yet their place must remain in the kitchen.

The lady that didnt wash the dishes is very stuu.piid. I always blamed the pusssy fvcker of a brother for siding his biiiitch instead of his brother.

Later them go dey complain say my wife doesnt respect me after giving her too much liberty.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 26, 2015
Krystalxxx:
Some studies point to the fact that the black woman is regarded as the most undesirable race of women in the world. But some suggest that this is because no other race degrades or openly disgraces their women more than the black race. I think this is true, judging by the posts on nairaland. It is a pity that we do not realize, especially the men, that at the end of the day we are stuck together. No other race would make us one of theirs. The insults heaped on the African woman by African men themselves have given us the title of the least respected women in the world, and what better excuse for other races to disrespect us.

When our men treat our women like rags, outsiders will come to laugh at us as a whole, that's men included. While other countries move to dishwashers and other amenities which enable them to do more useful things in their lives while still taking care of the chores, African men prefer that our women spend the lion's share of their time proving their worth scratching and scrubbing, when we could have a more powerful force of both men and women, powered up educationally and moving the world with their intelligence.

Too bad. Other countries be discussing their next powerful moves and celebrating gargantuan victories.......but Nigerian men and women are still huddled up in their little huts arguing about who will wash the plates sad

Buhahahahahahaha. The bolded is damn too funny and shameful. While other countries are discussing how to develop themselves and move forward, Nigerians are busy soaking garri and arguing over washing mere dishes. And they say women are petty nt knowing men are the same. Buhahahahahaha. Shame.

But seriously, black women are getting hooked to white men all over and their unions last longer than the rest. Dnt allow those studies fool you dear. If we have influx of whites in nigeria same way south africa has, you would notice our women branching off fast.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by steppin: 1:06pm On May 26, 2015
freecocoa:
If I were to be that lady, I'd seriously reconsider being married into such a family, good thing her hubby to be is sensible sha.

What's the big deal in doing a dish? Why does it have to come down to who ate with the plate? the said fiancee is a guest if I'm correct, so why should she being doing dishes in a house she's visiting for starters?(not that it's bad anyways), just that, it's not proper etiquette to demand your guests do chores(well except there are rules, which you must let them know about) then again, it just isn't normal.

Whatever advice or comment you give should also be exactly what you'd do, if you were in the same situation.
As far that house is concerned, she's not a visitor.
She's the fiancee for christ sake! She automatically claims ownership of that kitchen the moment she's there.
The way I see it, that lady is lazy if not, why would she leave her plate for a grown up like her to wash? If the brother was a teenager or someone who's younger, it would have being a different thing.
Whenever I eat at my cousin's place, I do my dishes even though I'm older than the wife.
Most times the woman would ask me not to, but I still do it anyway.
I can decide not to do it and nothing would happen....but I just do it out of courtesy.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 26, 2015
RedBenson:

[s]Dude, you're not a man judging by the trash you just put up there. Forget the fact that a pipe is dangling inbtwn your legs. That alone doesnt make you a man, a true African man i meant.[/s]
Trash!

Who's claiming to be a man or woman on this thread?

I asked a simple question and you typed rubbish as a reply.

Btw, if i'm not a man, that doesn't make a woman either.
So, tell me a new gender you invented?.
A true African man to you, has to be a misogynist.

Nansense!

4 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by ireneony(f): 1:28pm On May 26, 2015
i so much love the comments on this thread.
thank God women are standing up for what is right and i discovered that some nigerian men are standing up for their women.

@redbenson nawa for u o "mere women"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 26, 2015
cdamsel:
Again with the woman thing undecided
Obviously she doesn't know she stared up war.
What exactly is your point? She should have done the dishes or her dish? Which one?

If the younger brother can't talk to the elder brother explaining to him like a reasonable man should there wouldn't have been war in the 1st place.
His brothers house,his brothers rules,he either suck it up to move to his father's house where he won't be treated like a boy boy angry

You are beginning to sound uninteresting. So the young man who is well over 25yrs of age should've quietly gone and washed the plate that was solely used for eating by his bros' fiancee just cos he lives under his bros' roof? Whatever to woman's etiquette. And the information gathered further showed she was fun of doing same until that day the young got annoyed and i decided not to continue playing the role of a boi boi to a lady who's not even yet married. This is how some of these demons in the name of girls go about tearing people's families apart.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 26, 2015
ireneony:
i so much love the comments on this thread.
thank God women are standing up for what is right and i discovered that some nigerian men are standing up for their women.

@redbenson nawa for u o "mere women"

Does Seun describe you better way than that? Lol.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 26, 2015
FrancisTony:

Trash!

Who's claiming to be a man or woman on this thread?

I asked a simple question and you typed rubbish as a reply.

Btw, if i'm not a man, that doesn't make a woman either.
So, tell me a new gender you invented?.
A true African man to you, has to be a misogynist.

Nansense!

Francis, i said before and i'm repeating myself. I judge you by what you put up there. You are not a man, a real African man. Quote me anywhere. Forget the fact that a pipe is oscillating inbtween your legs. That doesnt make you a man.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by castro316: 1:41pm On May 26, 2015
mencade5:
bro dont mind these nairaland biiitches.

They are still biiitches, being fvcked by men daily. They can feign knowledge clamoring for fake feminism that doesnt exist. Yet their place must remain in the kitchen.

The lady that didnt wash the dishes is very stuu.piid. I always blamed the pusssy fvcker of a brother for siding his biiiitch instead of his brother.

Later them go dey complain say my wife doesnt respect me after giving her too much liberty.

U the man. I honestly can't understand why some ppl shamelessly argue without content. Any our meeting remains in nairaland and ends in nairaland. I wish her well with her bad mouth

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by A1official(m): 1:46pm On May 26, 2015
amokeme:
I don't like doing dishes grin.. She might be like me tongue
As you don't like doing dishes. you should also dislike eating. Daiz simple

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by amokeme(f): 1:48pm On May 26, 2015
A1official:
As you don't like doing dishes. you should also dislike eating. Daiz simple
we have loads of alternatives too "simple"
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 26, 2015
RedBenson:

Francis, i said before and i'm repeating myself. I judge you by what you put up there. You are not a man, a real African man. Quote me anywhere. Forget the fact that a pipe is oscillating inbtween your legs. That doesnt make you a man.
Thanks.

I don't even want to be an African man - who wants to be associated with cave-men mentality?.
Oya, answer those my questions to expose your hypocrisy, further.

4 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by koyyess: 2:00pm On May 26, 2015
RedBenson:

If the society is careless abt values, it doesnt equate we shld throw it into bin at home. A home is different from society.
Clusters of homes makes up the society. There is no truth or wisdom in double standards. That is not what 'values' are all about. The elder brother obviously knows this. Your 'neighbor' disrespected his elder brother and his host by his action. He has self esteem issues. If he wants the 'respect' he craves for, he should get his own place. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by themanderon: 2:11pm On May 26, 2015
RedBenson:

Thank you my dear. Let me believe we still have good ones out there with right characters. To me, if my girl tries such, i would rather see her as an "unwify" material instead of getting angry with my bro cos he didnt wash her plates. Some girls lack womanly manners seriously.
You have not even seen anything, especially this idomie generation girls, very air headed individuals.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by cowgirl9090: 2:24pm On May 26, 2015
RedBenson:

Education and exposure should strictly be meant for men folks. Women should get all their lives spent in the kitchen and keep the home while birthing children.

my brother kulu kulu temper. it has nothing to do with education it is marriage that exposed our mothers and their daughters . you mustn't force others to agree with your terms,everybody mustn't agree with you that's part of growing up.
you can always find the kind of woman you want,you can likewise go to the village and marry uneducated woman for a full time house wife,many men find the educated women you rebel feminist desirable. do not despair people always go for their kind of woman/man and you are no exception.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 / How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.