Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates (56228 Views)

Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by GbengaJimoh(m): 8:51am On May 26, 2015
Some girls come here just to make silly comments. How can a guy you've been f.ucking for a long time to the point of marriage strange to u? You're not a gf, ur a fiancee, and that means ur expected to start behaving like a wife! Leaving her plate unwashed just shows she's a dumb oaf impregnated with stupidity. So much for civilization!

5 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 8:56am On May 26, 2015
BarryX:
Will do just that, if that will make you -happy

Deal?

Better. Good boy!
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by mizzochocinco: 9:07am On May 26, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Young lady advice yourself before I reposition your thinking.
How am I supposed to be a woman?
Your argument lacks basis. What is wrong is wrong, there is no common sense in encouraging bad behaviour. A stitch in time saves nine. Get things in the right perspective please.
Just give a simple answer to the question. Which one is more sensible arguing over who will pick a shirt up and place it in the washing basket or simply picking it up and placing it in the washing basket without a quarrel?
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Betanwa(m): 9:19am On May 26, 2015
freecocoa:
No I don't and don't need 1.

Do you have a Vagin@?
Well i wasn't the one ranting....
Good morning to u..

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 9:25am On May 26, 2015
Gaidenk:

Guess your parents are from that same "small minded" culture and you are a product of it too. Awesome cheesy
You are daft beyond belief. How you think every Nigerian adheres to cultures is actually startling, get some education you buffoon.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 9:29am On May 26, 2015
CFCfan:

I don't have issues doing chores. However, I would expect my fiancee (not girl friend) to help me out on some occasions. Ditto, if I visit her, I can still help her out with some chores. Or if she comes to my place, and cooks for both of us, we can both wash the dishes, or I do them myself.
In the same vein, I would expect her to drive us, sometimes, to any place too.
I couldn't agree more.

However, this is not your ideal situation with you and just your girlfriend in the picture, how someone can do dishes used by others and leave the one of his brother's fiancee, stating his reason as she being a woman is mind bogging.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by damijah(m): 9:41am On May 26, 2015
amokeme:
I don't like doing dishes grin.. She might be like me tongue
Abi oo, just get a dish washer shikena
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Moana(f): 9:42am On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Doing the used dishes equates "belittling the role of a woman"?
Pray tell, miss, what is belittling about it and what is a woman's role?
calling it a duty only reserved for a woman is belittling her role, lets not get it twisted
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by BarryX(m): 9:47am On May 26, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Better. Good boy!
Ermm, that reminds me what do you stand to gain after drinking the acid and doing the boxers thingy?
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by mrbeam: 9:49am On May 26, 2015
Na wah o.... make dem go castrate that woman

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by emperorchedda(m): 9:50am On May 26, 2015
izzieman:

What is wrong with a man doing dishes for his brother's wife or fiancée? Will doing the dishes shorten his penis or make him impotent?
It will belittle him in the eyes of a WOMAN

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by emperorchedda(m): 9:52am On May 26, 2015
Gaidenk:

Guess your parents are from that same "small minded" culture and you are a product of it too. Awesome cheesy
grin grin grin grin I died
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by emperorchedda(m): 9:57am On May 26, 2015
lolly2pops:
In my opinion she was a visitor and one can not expect a visitor to clean after themselves. Secondly was she the only one who ate from those plates or did everyone enjoy the meal together? If everyone enjoyed the same meal together it should not be a problem for anyone of them to wash the dishes. If I were the lady though I would have actually washed the dishes, that's all. Culturally at least where I'm coming from men are supposed to provide for their families but nowadays we find that some men rather sit at home and wait for her cheque meanwhile they still refuse to do any house chores because they find it to be a taboo but not collecting money from a woman..
I still find it rather innocuous calling her a visitor.

Someone who passes some nights in my place, spends the weekend in my place, ffuucks in my place, has some parts of her belongings in my place and may even have a key to my place...lol

Maybe until she pays the rent she will no longer be referred to as a visitor

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 9:58am On May 26, 2015
Okay, assuming the dude visited his fiancee's place and she served him.

After eating, fiancee's junior sister requests he wash the plate, how would you all feel? or comments on this thread be?

Nairaland men and hypocrisy goes hand in hand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:58am On May 26, 2015
Moana:
calling it a duty only reserved for a woman is belittling her role, lets not get it twisted

And working his head off to fund the family's activities and ventures isn't slave-like? It isn't belittling his role?
Somethings are just cast in stone. Attempting to alter them might ruin them.

A woman is a helper but that doesn't make her less human than the man she's assisting.

Before most of use the "white women" analogy, you should understand that they are even more submissive than our women not minding what HollyWood tells you.
Do your research; the average white woman rarely argues about chores and there are more white housewives than even blacks. smiley I do not support women being idle though.

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by emperorchedda(m): 10:03am On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You've been repeating your earlier comments which has made this a boring cliché. Is your lexicograph stock that depleted or are you a programmed gyno-form who's been given access to the internet to spew hogwash and regurgitate your idiocy?

About tutoring you in the English Language: The highlighted word in your comment should have been started with an uppercase letter 'cause a fullstop (and not a comma) should have proceeded "...is an excuse" since it's a complete sentence.wink

You see why I termed you a 'neo-dyslexic' ?cheesy
You'll make freecocoa deactivate ooo.

I plead with you to overlook the imb'ecile

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:03am On May 26, 2015
MzNelly:

I stated I like his diary, not his persona.

He's more reasonable when he's not looking for meaningless fights all over the place like his life depended on it.

Well please do forgive me for the misconception here.....my mistake . Hope you're not very annoyed. Nice siggy though, it made me laugh a bit wink
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:04am On May 26, 2015
GbengaJimoh:
Some girls come here just to make silly comments. How can a guy you've been f.ucking for a long time to the point of marriage strange to u? You're not a gf, ur a fiancee, and that means ur expected to start behaving like a wife! Leaving her plate unwashed just shows she's a dumb oaf impregnated with stupidity. So much for civilization!

And they wonder why they are 'used' and dumped. It's just one of the issues raised in Tosynê2much's thread which is currently on the front page.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:06am On May 26, 2015
emperorchedda:

Silly people should have their folly pointed out to them.smiley

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 10:07am On May 26, 2015
emperorchedda:

You must be high, make me deactivate, Seun sef can't not to talk of you hediots, you better look or better still ask around before making stup1d comments.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by emperorchedda(m): 10:07am On May 26, 2015
FrancisTony:
Okay, assuming the dude visited his fiancee's place and she served him.

After eating, fiancee's junior sister requests he wash the plate, how would you all feel? or comments on this thread be?

Nairaland men and hypocrisy goes hand in hand.
If he is a 'semi-occupant' of his fiance's house (which I think is absolutely ffuucked up) he should take care of his dishes.

If he checks into the house once in a week or two and never passes the night in the house then he has no business going into the kitchen talk more of doing the dishes

Nigerian fiance's (females) partially own the guys house, you and I know that so they can NEVER be regarded to as visitors

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Moana(f): 10:11am On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

And working his head off to fund the family's activities and ventures isn't slave-like? It isn't belittling his role?
Somethings are just cast in stone. Attempting to alter them might ruin them.
you created your own argument and just went away with it. Aren't women going to work and making the same money too? undecided dont even take it down this road because its pointless. We are in the 21century where there are probably more women than men in workplaces, unless you are stuck in 1950 seein your own things there in your own little world.

A woman is a helper but that doesn't make her less human than the man she's assisting.
Neither does it make a man lesser of a human being if he does something washing one plate used by a woman.

Before most of use the "white women" analogy, you should understand that they are even more submissive than our women not minding what HollyWood tells you.
i did my research too and found out that white men do not have a problem with helping with chores in the house to keep the house they live in too clean.

Do your research; the average white woman rarely argues about chores and there are more white housewives than even blacks. smiley I do not support women being idle though.
if your research is based on US stats its because there are more black women than get into college more than black men, hence they have to go to work more because they have to end up being the breadwinner undecided again this was pointless to mention

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by emperorchedda(m): 10:14am On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I think this is totally off the hook and I'm sure she's regretting the moment her mum shitted out the product of her dad's wasted sper'm that resulted to her into the face of the earth
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by castro316: 10:17am On May 26, 2015
freecocoa:
If I were to be that lady, I'd seriously reconsider being married into such a family, good thing her hubby to be is sensible sha.

What's the big deal in doing a dish? Why does it have to come down to who ate with the plate? the said fiancee is a guest if I'm correct, so why should she being doing dishes in a house she's visiting for starters?(not that it's bad anyways), just that, it's not proper etiquette to demand your guests do chores(well except there are rules, which you must let them know about) then again, it just isn't normal.

Yes na! You are those type of ladies who get old looking for husband and keep asking themselves "what is wrong with me. I am beautiful, why am I not married". Simple things like this take ppl to another level.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by suwepin(m): 10:18am On May 26, 2015
Some girls will come on NL and talk abt dish washer.....meanwhile,they wash plates @ parties to make ends meet.

4 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 10:18am On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The thing with you is that, you are like really really low on the pole, you think you got something going here but you fail to realize that you don't even come near, you are just a newbie trying too hard to earn a reputation.

You should take several seats back because the annoying thing about you is that, you are a dunce, an empty m0ron hiding behind trading insulting words, you are totally devoid of logical discourse and that's quite pitiable.

Tah! You no near, you are several years late, this place is now filled with kids like yourself, I just really laugh at you and your notice me attitude.

Go look for people like sexkillz, Shymex, coogar, etc(atleast those ones have something upstairs) and ask them for tips, you are trying way way too hard, anumanu.

5 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:19am On May 26, 2015
mizzochocinco:
Just give a simple answer to the question. Which one is more sensible arguing over who will pick a shirt up and place it in the washing basket or simply picking it up and placing it in the washing basket without a quarrel?

Why did you quote part of my statement, and ignore the other half.

Why don't I give you a better option?
How about I wear my shirt and stroll out so you can come pick the shirt when you like.

Nor be who dem see dem dey argue with

Yeye dey smell. Selective reasoning. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by luciangelymail(f): 10:19am On May 26, 2015
If this fiance is just a visitor, not yet a family member, then d younger bro is wrong. Dont tell me that he had the time to sort out dishes used by certain people in d Houz before choosing d ones he deemed fit to wash! So he washed some and left some just because it was f brother's fiancé that used dem, no no, treat ur brother's fiancé like ur own sister, except if she has been married and that's her kitchen! Then u live all dishes for her there, not wen she visited..... I stand to be corrected though

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 10:20am On May 26, 2015
castro316:

Yes na! You are those type of ladies who get old looking for husband and keep asking themselves "what is wrong with me. I am beautiful, why am I not married". Simple things like this take ppl to another level.
What makes you think every woman is interested in having a husband or that every man is a misogynist? Do you people live in this century at all?
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:23am On May 26, 2015
koyyes:
Op, i'm very disappointed that you still have a bad orientation about women in this 21st century. You use words like 'mere' to identify a woman as if you were not born by one. You say as a woman the girlfriend should respect the men around her. Do you view women as slaves that even when they come visiting, they must wash the plates of their host because he is a male- her future partner for that matter. Whatever arguement both had should not make you insult the lady you hear? Better receive sense and start behaving like a civilized individual and not some proud bush hunter.

Civilization! Civilization!! Civilization!!! Every girl talking about civilization and seem to throw our valuable cultures to the bin. Well, i'm so glad my wife wont come from nairaland and i will love her the more if she doesnt make use of any social media platform. The nature of feminism displayed on this thread has enough potentials to corrupt even the good girls out there.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by mizzochocinco: 10:24am On May 26, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Why did you quote part of my statement, and ignore the other half.

Why don't I give you a better option?
How about I wear my shirt and stroll out so you can come pick the shirt when you like.

Nor be who dem see dem dey argue with

Yeye dey smell. Selective reasoning. undecided undecided
you ignored my entire post thats why i had to repeat myself before saying anything else to you.

Being a child born with common sense with a good upbringing i would pick the shirt up and when you come back i would ask you to like a civilized human being. I will not die from picking a shirt up and putting in were it belongs.

It is only a fool who thinks its more logical to argue over it as opposed to just getting it over and done with without being difficult for no reason.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2015
freecocoa:
The thing with you is that, you are like really really low on the pole, you think you got something going here but you fail to realize that you don't even come near, you are just a newbie trying too hard to earn a reputation.

You should take several seats back because the annoying thing about you is that, you are a dunce, an empty m0ron hiding behind trading insulting words, you are totally devoid of logical discourse and that's quite pitiable.

Tah! You no near, you are several years late, this place is now filled with kids like yourself, I just really laugh at you and your notice me attitude.

Go look for people like sexkillz, Shymex, coogar, etc(atleast those ones have something upstairs) and ask them for tips, you are trying way way too hard, anumanu.
Actually I already have a reputation here which is examining the idiocy of nitwits like yourself beneath my searchlight, making mincemeat of your shallow submissions and sending you on your way with your tail between your wobbly lower limbs like a scalded female dog after being cowered to halt the belligerence of your insolence. wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply)

10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material / Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.