Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates (56323 Views)

Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khia: 2:01am On May 26, 2015
RedBenson:

Who said Nigeria sent you to school? Comprehension problem again. I said women and including yourself should be stopped sending to school. The school exposure is giving you folks hard feelings to want to stand 50/50 with men. Wtf! If you didnt go to school, how would you know internet, nairaland, megabyte etc exist let alone knowing how to use them? Of course, women are precious gifts (to handle domestic works and birth children) and the said educational exposure is telling you folks otherwise.

I wasn't taught common sense in school but in my home.
My parents taught me that I could be whatever I wanted to be in this world, along with my brothers and sisters.
My sisters and I were taught to cook and clean and so were my brothers.
We were taught to be self sufficient, to take care of ourselves because our parents didn't want us to totaly rely on a mate because people will mistreat you when they know that you are depended on them financially or domestically.

I love and want a man in my life but I can take care of myself financially.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 2:01am On May 26, 2015
RedBenson:

Who said Nigeria sent you to school? Comprehension problem again. I said women and including yourself should be stopped sending to school. The school exposure is giving you folks hard feelings to want to stand 50/50 with men. Wtf! If you didnt go to school, how would you know internet, nairaland, megabyte etc exist let alone knowing how to use them? Of course, women are precious gifts (to handle domestic works and birth children) and the said educational exposure is telling you folks otherwise.

Since you are lamenting so much about females going to school, then you should not send your daughters to school. How about that? Lets start with you. For you to say this means your parents wasted money on your sisters, in case you have any. If a mother is not fully educated she wont get a good job to cater for her kids and help financially. You cant demand for women not to go to school yet you want the benefits of civilisation. Not possible. Its too late to lament. Once you go for civilisation, there is no turning back. If we truly are to stick to our old ways then we shuldnt be on nairaland and using electronic gadgets and you also shouldnt be educated but should be in the farm. so choose one.

4 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khia: 2:04am On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Stylishly avoid my question, aren't you dyke?

You expect me to scan the previous pages to highlight more of your hogwash?cheesy

You must be high on crab-crusted tidbits of the menses of your girlfriend whom you've been giving cunnilingüs.cheesy

There you go talking about nothing again, you know you lied.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 2:07am On May 26, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

Why do some women like yourself love to draw sympathy or play victim? I know my dad's flaws like the back of my palm but guess what that's the human nature and he is a man, can't be changed. I can't resent him. Forget about cultural and biblical beliefs. Courtesy, manners and respect shouldn't be thrown away. Nowadays, women want to counter every thing the man does because its '21st century' its just a pity that men have to settle for the 'housemaid' brought up amongst you lot. Shey na for better or worse, no wahala.

Wait a minute! Asking to be treated right = playing the victim. Why are you acting so defensive? Do you feel guilty? And how does asking to be treated fairly mean you lack manners or disrespect? I want to believe we are talking in general context here and are not limited to the op's situation. Stop blaming your chauvinism on the 21st century. Please that argument is so outdated. That something is normal doesn't make it right. And mind you, culture is dynamic. It changes. Please educate yourself at least before you use terms. Hence, stop being stuck in an outdated culture. The world is moving, move along with it. Like I said before, you only want to maintain status quo because it suits you. Learn to be selfless and grow up. That is who a REAL MAN is. Don't let your worth be defined by how a woman treats you. Learn to base your self esteem on how God sees you. Maybe, just maybe it is then you'd be able to let go of your ego.
Finally, yes human beings have flaws. We make mistakes however if you sit on your a.ss and expect the person who you claim you love eat your bull.shit everytime all in the name of being imperfect, then you are a very wicked person. Just imagine if your mom refused to prepare meals for a week on a stretch just because, will your father tolerate that? She's just having her human flaws na. You don't take those who love you for granted even if it is the norm. Don't you have a mind of your own? Must it always be culture this culture that? I can only hope you get understanding before you begin to lead a family because the male species marrying today are BOYS. Learn from Jesus, he led by example. Do the same to your family. I'll say no more.

5 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by mekonglobal(m): 2:12am On May 26, 2015
amokeme:
I don't like doing dishes grin.. She might be like me tongue

Gud, then u must also learn hw 2 eat plantain leaves and not plates!

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khia: 2:14am On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Any male who shows effeminate trait like that dude has sexuality issues.smiley

Shouldn't you be screwing your girlfriend, dyke?cheesy

That is why I said you should know because you have effeminate ways, but it's ok, what you and your man do in the privacy of your bedroom is your business, but be carefull, 14 years would be an awful long time for you to go without that sweet sausage. grin grin I couldn't go 14 years without the sausage and I know you can't. grin grin grin
But then again, don't drop the soap grin grin or maybe you should.

4 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:14am On May 26, 2015
khia:

There you go talking about nothing again, you know you lied.

Typical female. Always playing the victims when they've been browbeaten. You lost your bite?smiley

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:18am On May 26, 2015
khia:

That is why I said you should know because you have effiminate ways, but it's ok, what you and your man do in the privacy of your bedroom is your business, but be carefull, 14 years would be an awful long time for you to go without that sweet sausage. grin grin I couldn't go 14 years without the sausage and I know you can't. grin grin grin
But then again, don't drop the soap grin grin or maybe you should.

Effeminate ways and my comments have been coming off as alpha-male-like?cheesy

You, on the other hand, wants to play a man which makes you a dyke. How's your girlfriend?cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khia: 2:31am On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Effeminate ways and my comments have been coming off as alpha-male-like?cheesy

You, on the other hand, wants to play a man which makes you a dyke. How's your girlfriend?cheesy

How do I want to play the man, you mean like going to work to help provide for my family, the work you should be doing as the man according to your culture, well do it alone as the head of the household, and your wife can do her womanly duties *cooking and cleaning after you, the kids, your parents, her parents, your siblings, her siblings and the dog.
At the end of the day you still have ole battyboy to love you and would gladly play the part of the woman, or are you the bottom? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khia: 2:48am On May 26, 2015
Sophyrocks:

You dnt get it? lemme help you out.

1) The white chicks are WHITE.

2) they believe someone they have never met or known is better than someone they have always known. The grass looks greener to them on the other side. Thus someone who spends on herself is the best wife material at that moment. but when the white women show nigerian men something else and they come back to nigeria, their definition of a wife material changes. You see, their mouth is like the weather.

3) White chicks DO NOT lower their standards for anyone to massage any man's ego. They really dnt give a damn about all that. That is not how they were trained and their society teaches self worth. Their stand is final. If you notice, women who are that way get men to lick their azzes, get them to conform but women who lick azzes get trampled upon. Simple logic. White chicks expect a man to be GROWN and not a BABY. Nigerian men that go for them know this and adjust accordingly and shaperly. therefore they know what they are capable of. If only our women can learn a thing or two from them.

LMAO grin grin
I agree with your points except for #3, they are known to lower their standards more than anyone and that's if they had them from the start.
Their standards can't be that high in the first place if they are dating these azz licking Ulncle Toms you described, you can't get any lower than them. grin grin grin grin grin grin I'z got me a WHITE gurl, I'z do anythang foe hur. grin grin
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:49am On May 26, 2015
khia:

How do I want to play the man, you mean like going to work to help provide for my family, the work you should be doing as the man according to your culture, well do it alone as the head of the household, and your wife can do her womanly duties *cooking and cleaning after you, the kids, your parents, her parents, your siblings, her siblings and the dog.
At the end of the day you still have ole battyboy to love you and would gladly play the part of the woman, or are you the bottom? grin

"...Cooking for and cleaning after him and the kids...". I thought you lots opine women in the 21st Century shouldn't do that any more? You are "strong", "independent" and the likes of the regurgitated hogwash.wink

I thought you lots also opine that cleaning after a man makes a woman seem servile and subservient?smiley Why then did you mention all of those things as the job of a women? IS THAT YOU AGREEING TO THE INGRAINED SOCIETY STEREOTYPE?wink Finally!

Are you dyslexic, schizophrenic, bipolar or do you just get the kicks from coming off as a contradictory foolhardy nitwit?sad

One moment you agree then the next you think society is wrong. Do yourself a favour: Commit yourself to rehab. Hopefully you haven't been irrevershbly damaged.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khia: 3:04am On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

"...Cooking for and cleaning after him and the kids...". I thought you lots opine women in the 21st Century shouldn't do that any more? You are "strong", "independent" and the likes of the regurgitated hogwash.wink

I thought you lots also opine that cleaning after a man makes a woman seem servile and subservient?smiley Why then did you mention all of those things as the job of a women? IS THAT YOU AGREEING TO THE INGRAINED SOCIETY STEREOTYPE?wink Finally!

Are you dyslexic, schizophrenic, bipolar or do you just get the kicks from coming off as a contradictory foolhardy nitwit?sad

One moment you agree then the next you think society is wrong. Do yourself a favour: Commit yourself to rehab. Hopefully you haven't been irrevershbly damaged.

Battyboy your comprehension is slim to none.

I wasn't talking about my views on women and men responsibility in the society, I was talking about the duties from the view point of YOUR culture/society.

Catch up Nancy. grin

4 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:18am On May 26, 2015
khia:

Battyboy your comprehension is slim to none.

I wasn't talking about my views on women and men responsibility in the society, I was talking about the duties from the view point of YOUR culture/society.

Catch up Nancy. grin

Actually, dyke, it's 'conversing about' and not 'talking about'. You don't 'talk' via a text conversation. Half-literate featherbrain.cheesy

You see why you should do more reading than preening? Stop screwing your girlfriend. Start reading.smiley

4 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khia: 3:34am On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Actually, dyke, it's 'conversing about' and not 'talking about'. You don't 'talk' via a text conversation. Half-literate featherbrain.cheesy

You see why you should do more reading than preening? Stop screwing your girlfriend. Start reading.smiley

Everyone knows what conversing means and how to use it in it's context you twit, I said talking because that is what I wanted to say, It's late there shouldn't you be banging you boyfriend or getting banged, fruitcake?
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:43am On May 26, 2015
khia:

Everyone knows what conversing means and how to use it in it's context you twit, I said talking because that is what I wanted to say, It's late there shouldn't you be banging you boyfriend or getting banged, fruitcake?

Fools like you don't know that. I just tutored you.

About banging: I've used that line on you all through.cheesy

Try something innovative, copy cat. Wait, you really are a cat (PÚSSY).cheesy True to type.

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by izzieman: 3:45am On May 26, 2015
RedBenson:
A neighbourhood brother was seriously angry with his younger bro this morning when he realised that the plates his fiancee ate with when she visited last night was not washed by his younger brother.

The guy may have purposely refused to wash the plates because he believes it's an insult for a lady (be it his senior or junior) to have eaten from a plate and lacked the basic womanly manners to leave it unwashed.

Since the dude who's a student and well over 25yrs realised that a lady, who should be respecting men would rather try to bring him down to that extent and had thus refused to wash the plates.

This issue actually caused an uproar between the two brothers up to the point the elder brother was telling the younger one "finish your school asap and leave my house...nonsense".

Well, the elder brother later went and washed the plates furiously angry without his sibling. The fact that he even supported the lady on such act is what surprised everyone.

The question is, what RIGHT does a lady (be it a wife or fiancee) have to keep the plates she ate with for her brother in-law to come wash for her? Who should rather do that to who? Smh @women of nowadays. No iota of manners in them again.

What is wrong with a man doing dishes for his brother's wife or fiancée? Will doing the dishes shorten his penis or make him impotent?

4 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khia: 4:27am On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Fools like you don't know that. I just tutored you.

About banging: I've used that line on you all through.cheesy

Try something innovative, copy cat. Wait, you really are a cat (PÚSSY).cheesy True to type.

So now you made up the word banging?
No Battyboy, your BOOTY HOLE is your boyfriend's PUSSYcat. grin grin grin grin

PS... Before you can teach me anything, learn the difference between your man's booty hole and a PUSSYcat. grin

4 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 5:15am On May 26, 2015
mizzochocinco:
supposed you are a woman. You older sister's husband leaves his shirt on the living room table as opposed to taking it to the washing basket. Which one is more sensible to pick it up and put it in the washing basket or to argue with your sister over who should do it? undecided

You dont think a person with a good upbringing would leave her plate for another male to wash it for her? Fine!
I honestly don't believe that a person with a good upbringing or common sense would rather spend more time arguing over something as trivial as opposed to just doing it, which takes lesser time.
Young lady advice yourself before I reposition your thinking.
How am I supposed to be a woman?
Your argument lacks basis. What is wrong is wrong, there is no common sense in encouraging bad behaviour. A stitch in time saves nine. Get things in the right perspective please.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by francizy(m): 5:54am On May 26, 2015
khia:

Smooches sweetie. kiss

How do you do?
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by zemaye: 6:12am On May 26, 2015
Smh for this una poor mentality what is the big deal about who washes plate undecided, mtsewwwwww
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 7:11am On May 26, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Now my problem with you is that you answered that sonof.mark ; that guy came to this thread itching badly for attention, a fight, and an opportunity to show his insulting skills. Now he's happy as you have given him d chance to exhibit himself. Why not let him be so as to prevent him from deriving more pleasure from you? I don't understand why mznel.ly would like this vile sort of person.

I stated I like his diary, not his persona.

He's more reasonable when he's not looking for meaningless fights all over the place like his life depended on it.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by VickJames(m): 7:11am On May 26, 2015
Conclusion: Now I know why Nigeria is backward.

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 7:12am On May 26, 2015
freecocoa:
thing is, it is only a culture with small minded people like yourself.
Guess your parents are from that same "small minded" culture and you are a product of it too. Awesome cheesy

4 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Ilekeh(f): 7:13am On May 26, 2015
RedBenson:
A neighbourhood brother was seriously angry with his younger bro this morning when he realised that the plates his fiancee ate with when she visited last night was not washed by his younger brother.

The guy may have purposely refused to wash the plates because he believes it's an insult for a lady (be it his senior or junior) to have eaten from a plate and lacked the basic womanly manners to leave it unwashed.

Since the dude who's a student and well over 25yrs realised that a lady, who should be respecting men would rather try to bring him down to that extent and had thus refused to wash the plates.

This issue actually caused an uproar between the two brothers up to the point the elder brother was telling the younger one "finish your school asap and leave my house...nonsense".

Well, the elder brother later went and washed the plates furiously angry without his sibling. The fact that he even supported the lady on such act is what surprised everyone.

The question is, what RIGHT does a lady (be it a wife or fiancee) have to keep the plates she ate with for her brother in-law to come wash for her? Who should rather do that to who? Smh @women of nowadays. No iota of manners in them again.

" lady who should be respecting men".......

And vise versa.

Respect is earned, not demanded by any given gender or age group.

4 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by drnoel: 7:25am On May 26, 2015
RedBenson:

very silly elder broda, IMAO
I dont know what is wrong with some siblings.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Beamborla(f): 7:38am On May 26, 2015
[quote author=khia post=34095976]

It is also the fault of some mothers for not teaching their sons to be resposible and to know how to take care of themselves so they won't have to depend on any woman to cook, and clean for them.
These mothers need to stop spoiling their sons rotten and stop teaching their daughters to be maids instead of wives.[/quote

I couldn't agree more but we can only preach this to the mothers of this generation
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by bigW(m): 7:48am On May 26, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Thank you! He said its not a job opportunity so we therefore can say its nt job for maid opportunity. Thats why i asked why demand a lady who isnt married to you to do dishes when you believe a relationship isnt a job opprtunity for a lady to demand for money. why assign the dishes to someone simply because she is female?

sorry to come in, but after reading wat d guy wrote objectively ( not with emotions). I think wat he was trying to say is, she should wash d plate she used in eating not she doing his dishes. irrespective of d gender I feel its right to always have d mindset of cleaning ur plate after using it to eat, if u have dat mindset den cleaning d plate u use in eating wunt b an issue.

excuse d typo error.

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by oloyede252(m): 8:28am On May 26, 2015
Sophyrocks:

You are blind. you dnt understand english? I say why do YOU feel inferior when a lady doesnt wash your plates? You say Men I am saying YOU. Simple english! MBOK!! is your entire manhood tied to a lady doing dishes for you? Is your self esteem that low? Get behind me Satan!

lolz,so this about ME?

undecided

why will I feel inferior if a lady doesn't wash my plate?m I a god

do you have any p with ME?

the devil is definitely using you.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by davico2006(m): 8:29am On May 26, 2015
She lacks home training

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by lolly2pops: 8:34am On May 26, 2015
In my opinion she was a visitor and one can not expect a visitor to clean after themselves. Secondly was she the only one who ate from those plates or did everyone enjoy the meal together? If everyone enjoyed the same meal together it should not be a problem for anyone of them to wash the dishes. If I were the lady though I would have actually washed the dishes, that's all. Culturally at least where I'm coming from men are supposed to provide for their families but nowadays we find that some men rather sit at home and wait for her cheque meanwhile they still refuse to do any house chores because they find it to be a taboo but not collecting money from a woman..

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 8:34am On May 26, 2015
oloyede252:

lolz,so this about ME?

undecided

why will I feel inferior if a lady doesn't wash my plate?m I a god

do you have any p with ME?

the devil is definitely using you.

Now you are confused. why did you quote me in the first place? It is you who has a problem with me. You quoted me 1st remember?
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by BarryX(m): 8:34am On May 26, 2015
Sophyrocks:

So? why look at my pics? what has pics got to do with the topic? are you that weak and gullible to get carried away with pics? sip some acid and tear your boxers since you dnt like what i typed. I never addressed you so park well.
Will do just that, if that will make you -happy

Deal?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.