Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates (56279 Views)

Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:30am On May 26, 2015
RedBenson:

Civilization! Civilization!! Civilization!!! Every girl talking about civilization and seem to throw our valuable cultures to the bin. Well, i'm so glad my wife wont come from nairaland and i will love her the more if she doesnt make use of any social media platform. The nature of feminism displayed on this thread has enough potentials to corrupt even the good girls out there.
It's not about civilization, westernization or feminism. Its about treating people with respect regardless of their gender and teaching people how to be humble by displaying it yourself. If you are able to do that, you will earn it. You keep talking about values. Is it up to females alone to uphold such values or the whole society? Look around you,does the society itself care about values?

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by castro316: 10:33am On May 26, 2015
freecocoa:
What makes you think every woman is interested in having a husband or that every man is a misogynist? Do you people live in this century at all?

Then let others learn. because u don't want to get married u shldn't bring ur shitty opinion here. Ppl are watching and when u put that kind of xter out there could be used against u one day.it really wrong to leave ur dirty plates in anybody's house whether visitor or not. That younger bro could be the cause of she not getting married when his parent hear of it. That is real bad manners whether lady or guy.

4 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:34am On May 26, 2015
RedBenson:

Civilization! Civilization!! Civilization!!! Every girl talking about civilization and seem to throw our valuable cultures to the bin. Well, i'm so glad my wife wont come from nairaland and i will love her the more if she doesnt make use of any social media platform. The nature of feminism displayed on this thread has enough potentials to corrupt even the good girls out there.

Relax while I take the hallucinating homo sapiens to the cleaners like I always do. I particularly like to take on the ultras and expose their ingrained foolhardiness.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by GbengaJimoh(m): 10:35am On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

And they wonder why they are 'used' and dumped. It's just one of the issues raised in Tosynê2much's thread which is currently on the front page.
They're trying hard to be like those white bitches who preach gender equality and independence, but they forget that this is Africa, and in Africa, men don't worship women.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:37am On May 26, 2015
mizzochocinco:
you ignored my entire post thats why i had to repeat myself before saying anything else to you.

Being a child born with common sense with a good upbringing i would pick the shirt up and when you come back i would ask you to like a civilized human being. I will not die from picking a shirt up and putting in were it belongs.

It is only a fool who thinks its more logical to argue over it as opposed to just getting it over and done with without being difficult for no reason.

No it's rather very foolish not to pick up a shirt on the floor and then call me to come and pick it.

It's your house, so if you like talk to your husband to stop litering the floor with his shirts, or simply pick it up yourself.

My elder brother can't even try that nonsense the guy in the story did, I trust that guy gan... e go teach that girl proper manners.

Come my house come eat, come dey leave your plate for my sink, wetin guy nor fit try, na u wan come mis waka

Park well oh..... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:40am On May 26, 2015
Some studies point to the fact that the black woman is regarded as the most undesirable race of women in the world. But some suggest that this is because no other race degrades or openly disgraces their women more than the black race. I think this is true, judging by the posts on nairaland. It is a pity that we do not realize, especially the men, that at the end of the day we are stuck together. No other race would make us one of theirs. The insults heaped on the African woman by African men themselves have given us the title of the least respected women in the world, and what better excuse for other races to disrespect us.

When our men treat our women like rags, outsiders will come to laugh at us as a whole, that's men included. While other countries move to dishwashers and other amenities which enable them to do more useful things in their lives while still taking care of the chores, African men prefer that our women spend the lion's share of their time proving their worth scratching and scrubbing, when we could have a more powerful force of both men and women, powered up educationally and moving the world with their intelligence.

Too bad. Other countries be discussing their next powerful moves and celebrating gargantuan victories.......but Nigerian men and women are still huddled up in their little huts arguing about who will wash the plates sad

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by honeric01(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2015
So a fiancée is still regarded as a visitor?

Does she sleep over once a while?

who is older between the fiancée and the younger bro?

who cooked the food and how often does she come around/eat?

How can a fiancée be seen as a visitor in her guy's abode? not the family house o, rather the guy's crib?

so much for "civilization".

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by tempel(m): 10:45am On May 26, 2015
For me if he's not the sponsor of the younger brothers education I'll pack now.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:45am On May 26, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Well please do forgive me for the misconception here.....my mistake . Hope you're not very annoyed. Nice siggy though, it made me laugh a bit wink

Babe, annoyed? shocked shocked

Never! I'm not.

Thanks. cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:45am On May 26, 2015
khia:

I wasn't taught common sense in school but in my home.
My parents taught me that I could be whatever I wanted to be in this world, along with my brothers and sisters.
My sisters and I were taught to cook and clean and so were my brothers.
We were taught to be self sufficient, to take care of ourselves because our parents didn't want us to totaly rely on a mate because people will mistreat you when they know that you are depended on them financially or domestically.

I love and want a man in my life but I can take care of myself financially.

So how come i didnt see where your parents taught you to exercise equal muscle with men, eat in their houses and leave the plates unwashed? It means you were even brought up properly. May be just got influenced with wrong beliefs due to exposure to wrong women such as those ranting on this thread. Retreat your homely upbringing pls.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by mizzochocinco: 10:47am On May 26, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

No it's rather very foolish not to pick up a shirt on the floor and then call me to come and pick it.
you didnt read that properly obviously because only intend on arguing with me whether or not its necessary. I said i would pick it up and when u come back i will ask to do the same, next time it happens again, like a civilized human being.

It's your house, so if you like talk to your husband to stop litering the floor with his shirts, or simply pick it up yourself.
thats usually what civilised people do

My elder brother can't even try that nonsense the guy in the story did, I trust that guy gan... e go teach that girl proper manners.
like i said it requires common sense and a good upbringing to handle it in a civilised manner smiley

Some my house come eat, come dey leave your plate for my sink, wetin guy nor fit try, na u wan come mis waka

Park well oh..... undecided undecided
this is the difference between a well-mannered man and a village champion.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:50am On May 26, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Since you are lamenting so much about females going to school, then you should not send your daughters to school. How about that? Lets start with you. For you to say this means your parents wasted money on your sisters, in case you have any. If a mother is not fully educated she wont get a good job to cater for her kids and help financially. You cant demand for women not to go to school yet you want the benefits of civilisation. Not possible. Its too late to lament. Once you go for civilisation, there is no turning back. If we truly are to stick to our old ways then we shuldnt be on nairaland and using electronic gadgets and you also shouldnt be educated but should be in the farm. so choose one.

Education and exposure should strictly be meant for men folks. Women should get all their lives spent in the kitchen and keep the home while birthing children.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by naijainstinct: 10:52am On May 26, 2015
may God, Amadioha, Sango, Sopana, Esu laalu, Iskoki, jinns Satan and evil spirits punish that brother who will ask me to wash his fiancee's plate after eating, whether she is a first time visitor or not. I just lost hope in Nairaland women. How can you say it's okay for a 25-year old to wash the plates you used in eating cos you're dating his elder brother? I graduated at 20, got my first job at 22, then 3years down d line, one stupid brother will now ask me to wash his bi*tches plate just cos i live under his roof? They never born am well. If i choose to do so voluntarily, fine! But no be say one bros go dey threaten me. Infact OP, u no get brother. Period!

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:53am On May 26, 2015
tempel:
For me if he's not the sponsor of the[b] younger brothers education[/b] I'll pack now.

Seriously the bolded is the only reason that slowpoke of a brother had the guts to challenge his younger brother, instead of calling the fiancee to order.

I even blame the younger brother sef, he would have just collected the girls number, called her and give her some serious scolding.

Girl never become wife, she don scatter family for ground. That's how one of my friend nearly turn to housemaid for one useless girl wey im senior, all in the name of doing chores. When e eye clear nobody tell am to pack out na.

All these mbekes feeling funky are here ranting about gender equality, instead of saying the simple truth.

With all their gender equality mentality, majority will never agree to split the bills in equal halves if they are called upon.

Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 10:55am On May 26, 2015
castro316:

Then let others learn. because u don't want to get married u shldn't bring ur shitty opinion here. Ppl are watching and when u put that kind of xter out there could be used against u one day.it really wrong to leave ur dirty plates in anybody's house whether visitor or not. That younger bro could be the cause of she not getting married when his parent hear of it. That is real bad manners whether lady or guy.
Then you must be from the caves as originally guessed, if you think people shouldn't have an opinion because it hurts your over bloated ego, read your post again, it is beyond 'shitty'

What are the others going to learn? How to live their lives based on other people's idea of how life should be led? The difference between you and I is, I actually know what I want for myself but you live your life seeking validation from people. I bet you think it's proper to walk into people's house, doing as you please because they opened their doors to you "visitor or not" indeed, you better go read up on etiquette.

Conversing with your likes can cause a migraine,I don't understand how anyone can be so shallow.

4 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by oloyede252(m): 10:56am On May 26, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Now you are confused. why did you quote me in the first place? It is you who has a problem with me. You quoted me 1st remember?

why did I quote you in the first place? it is because the devil is using you

grin
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:56am On May 26, 2015
RedBenson:

Education and exposure should strictly be meant for men folks. Women should get all their lives spent in the kitchen and keep the home while birthing children.

I disagree with you sir. Women should be educated but each gender should know its traditional roles.
I wouldn't even date an uneducated female.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 11:00am On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Actually I already have a reputation here which is examining the idiocy of nitwits like yourself beneath my searchlight, making mincemeat of your shallow submissions and sending you on your way with your tail between your wobbly lower limbs like a scalded female dog after being cowered to halt the belligerence of your insolence. wink
Don't kid yourself mister, your perceived reputation only exist in your mind, I didn't know you even existed till you quoted me, history will do well to explain better to you, you won't be able to last a day if I'm interested in actually engaging you in a war of words.

Like I already said, you are a newbie, you don't come close.

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:01am On May 26, 2015
mizzochocinco:
you didnt read that properly obviously because only intend on arguing with me whether or not its necessary. I said i would pick it up and when u come back i will ask to do the same, next time it happens again, like a civilized human being.

thats usually what civilised people do

like i said it requires common sense and a good upbringing to handle it in a civilised manner smiley

this is the difference between a well-mannered man and a village champion.

It's common sense. cleaning up after eating is not being civilized.

I clean up after eating, so what stops you from doing the same huh?

Did you read the first part of the very first post you quoted or you have a problem with comprehension?

My dear, I agree, am a village champion, city champion leave us villagers alone to wallow in what we know to be right.

See as she dey shout civilized like say she know wetin the word mean sef undecided undecided undecided
Dirtiness is now being given a new name "Civilization"

Since it's civilized to eat and leave your plates unwashed then you can continue in that civilization. I want no part in it. Am perfectly satisfied with my 'clean' village.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:03am On May 26, 2015
izzieman:

What is wrong with a man doing dishes for his brother's wife or fiancée? Will doing the dishes shorten his penis or make him impotent?

Woman, dont try to toil with tradition. Dont you have respect for men (men in general irrespective of their societal status) as tradition demands?

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by mizzochocinco: 11:06am On May 26, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

It's common sense. cleaning up after eating is not being civilized.

I clean up after eating, so what stops you from doing the same huh?

Did you read the first part of the very first post you quoted or you have a problem with comprehension?

My dear, I agree, am a village champion, city champion leave us villagers alone to wallow in what we know to be right.

See as she dey shout civilized like say she know wetin the word mean sef undecided undecided undecided
Dirtiness is now being given a new name "Civilization"

Since it's civilized to eat and leave your plates unwashed then you can continue in that civilization. I want no part in it. Am perfectly satisfied with my 'clean' village.
twist my words all you like i said you deal with the situation in a civilized manner. If you still go on to misinterpret what i said, well thats your baby
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:06am On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I disagree with you sir. Women should be educated but each gender should know its traditional roles.
I wouldn't even date an uneducated female.

Being educated is not bad but what do you do when the said education is giving them extra ego to flex around with men? I think they need to be ripped off the education to get them back to their normal senses.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:11am On May 26, 2015
freecocoa:
You are daft beyond belief. How you think every Nigerian adheres to cultures is actually startling, get some education you buffoon.
Outcasts don't tho grin , I do have some education in history you should read sometime,you nincompoop

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:11am On May 26, 2015
Ilekeh:

" lady who should be respecting men".......

And vise versa.

Respect is earned, not demanded by any given gender or age group.
Men deserve respect, women earn respect.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by teasel: 11:13am On May 26, 2015
Twaci:
The older brother was totally wrong. She ate with the plates, she should av washed them not lay back and wait for the younger bro to wash em.

Infact it should be that whenever she visits, the younger bro should be on a "kitchen vacation"....she's a woman for chrissake!

Next thing you'll hear her say is that her husband-to-be family don't like her. What does she expect if she can't maintain a common ground and relationship with her guy's younger ones?

I had no idea a female human could be this dumb!
Amazing!

5 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 11:13am On May 26, 2015
RedBenson:

Being educated is not bad but what do you do when the said education is giving them extra ego to flex around with men? I think they need to be ripped off the education to get them back to their normal senses.
See who I was wasting my mb on. You should get a refund from your teachers.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:17am On May 26, 2015
freecocoa:
Don't kid yourself mister, your perceived reputation only exist in your mind, I didn't know you even existed till you quoted me, history will do well to explain better to you, you won't be able to last a day if I'm interested in actually engaging you in a war of words.

Like I already said, you are a newbie, you don't come close.

So opines the dimwitted hag who I have so continually floored with my typo-eloquence all through the night that she's resorted to using error-punctuated one-liners.cheesy

You are just one of my many 'victims'.

Or maybe you'd retreat like a coward? That would be predictable too.wink

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 11:19am On May 26, 2015
Gaidenk:

Outcasts don't tho grin , I do have some education in history you should read sometime,you nincompoop
Yes I am proud to be an outcast if it means having common sense and using it, which entails realizing that human beings, deserve to be treated with same level of respect, regardless of gender.

Your supposed education is useless, you should sue your teachers.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:21am On May 26, 2015
FrancisTony:
Okay, assuming the dude visited his fiancee's place and she served him.

After eating, fiancee's junior sister requests he wash the plate, how would you all feel? or comments on this thread be?

Nairaland men and hypocrisy goes hand in hand.

Dude, you're not a man judging by the trash you just put up there. Forget the fact that a pipe is dangling inbtwn your legs. That alone doesnt make you a man, a true African man i meant.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 11:25am On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

So opines the dimwitted hag who I have so continually floored with my typo-eloquence all through the night that she's resorted to using error-punctuated one-liners.cheesy

You are just one of my many 'victims'.

Or maybe you'd retreat like a coward? That would be predictable too.wink
chai! You must be hallucinating, who died and made you umpire? Thing is, you haven't even made any point to start with, your posts are just full of distorted filthy trash, no meaning can be made out of any, so how can you floor anyone with such?

When I tell you to ask, I didn't mean that as a joke, you are very small as in chukuli small to make me retreat on here, who are you again?

My friend go grow some brain, then come back and only then, will you be able to make any impact.

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by scachy(m): 11:31am On May 26, 2015
Krystalxxx:
Some studies point to the fact that the black woman is regarded as the most undesirable race of women in the world. But some suggest that this is because no other race degrades or openly disgraces their women more than the black race. I think this is true, judging by the posts on nairaland. It is a pity that we do not realize, especially the men, that at the end of the day we are stuck together. No other race would make us one of theirs. The insults heaped on the African woman by African men themselves have given us the title of the least respected women in the world, and what better excuse for other races to disrespect us.

When our men treat our women like rags, outsiders will come to laugh at us as a whole, that's men included. While other countries move to dishwashers and other amenities which enable them to do more useful things in their lives while still taking care of the chores, African men prefer that our women spend the lion's share of their time proving their worth scratching and scrubbing, when we could have a more powerful force of both men and women, powered up educationally and moving the world with their intelligence.

Too bad. Other countries be discussing their next powerful moves and celebrating gargantuan victories.......but Nigerian men and women are still huddled up in their little huts arguing about who will wash the plates sad

but Nigerian men and women are still huddled up in their little huts arguing about who will wash the plates grin grin

4 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:36am On May 26, 2015
luciangelymail:
If this fiance is just a visitor, not yet a family member, then d younger bro is wrong. Dont tell me that he had the time to sort out dishes used by certain people in d Houz before choosing d ones he deemed fit to wash! So he washed some and left some just because it was f brother's fiancé that used dem, no no, treat ur brother's fiancé like ur own sister, except if she has been married and that's her kitchen! Then u live all dishes for her there, not wen she visited..... I stand to be corrected though

When does a woman stop being a visitor in her man's house? Probably till after marriage? The same house she had been visiting and getting fuccked day in day out?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply)

Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User / Am In Love With My Salesgirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.