Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,463 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates (56527 Views)

Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by herald9: 2:27pm On May 26, 2015
FrancisTony:
Okay, assuming the dude visited his fiancee's place and she served him.

After eating, fiancee's junior sister requests he wash the plate, how would you all feel? or comments on this thread be?

Nairaland men and hypocrisy goes hand in hand.
After you finish eating, you make to wash the plates... They'll be the one to tell you not to worry...

The girl lacks simple manners bro... Its not everything you must defend...

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by shindarayo(f): 2:31pm On May 26, 2015
amokeme:
I don't like doing dishes grin.. She might be like me tongue
buh u like eating wt dishes..start learning how to eat on leaf den

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 26, 2015
herald9:

After you finish eating, you make to wash the plates... They'll be the one to tell you not to worry...

The girl lacks simple manners bro... Its not everything you must defend...
Redbenson's post is filled with misogyny, "mere female?", "Ladies that suppose to respect guys".

I didn't support the lady.
I wanted to know his opinion, anyway.
His women-hating is legendary.

5 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by oloyede252(m): 3:14pm On May 26, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Nope. Its because you really feel insecure and inferior when ladies dnt do dishes for you. How petty! Your entire manhood and self esteem is tied to what a woman does for you. Shows you are a weakling and not so much as an alpha male some of you pose here! Nairaland, the fantasy world.

lol,the devil is really using you

I quote you because your ridiculous assumption about men on nl,your fantasy world,not because of that shit you wrote up there,

insecure,inferior ,petty,weakling.is what you are,

ode,

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by cococandy(f): 3:30pm On May 26, 2015
Very shameful thing.

Krystalxxx:
Some studies point to the fact that the black woman is regarded as the most undesirable race of women in the world. But some suggest that this is because no other race degrades or openly disgraces their women more than the black race. I think this is true, judging by the posts on nairaland. It is a pity that we do not realize, especially the men, that at the end of the day we are stuck together. No other race would make us one of theirs. The insults heaped on the African woman by African men themselves have given us the title of the least respected women in the world, and what better excuse for other races to disrespect us.

When our men treat our women like rags, outsiders will come to laugh at us as a whole, that's men included. While other countries move to dishwashers and other amenities which enable them to do more useful things in their lives while still taking care of the chores, African men prefer that our women spend the lion's share of their time proving their worth scratching and scrubbing, when we could have a more powerful force of both men and women, powered up educationally and moving the world with their intelligence.

Too bad. Other countries be discussing their next powerful moves and celebrating gargantuan victories.......but Nigerian men and women are still huddled up in their little huts arguing about who will wash the plates sad

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 4:21pm On May 26, 2015
steppin:

Whatever advice or comment you give should also be exactly what you'd do, if you were in the same situation.
As far that house is concerned, she's not a visitor.
She's the fiancee for christ sake! She automatically claims ownership of that kitchen the moment she's there.
The way I see it, that lady is lazy if not, why would she leave her plate for a grown up like her to wash? If the brother was a teenager or someone who's younger, it would have being a different thing.
Whenever I eat at my cousin's place, I do my dishes even though I'm older than the wife.
Most times the woman would ask me not to, but I still do it anyway.
I can decide not to do it and nothing would happen....but I just do it out of courtesy.
It seems most of you misconstrued my original post. I don't have a problem with doing dishes,used by me and otherwise, heck! I usually do the dishes when everyone is home now that we are grown up,I literally do all the chores(no lies) yet I have a younger sister.

The point I'm making is that, when you have guests over(considering the meaning of a guest)who ate at your place, it's not ethical to expect they do the dishes, should they offer to, that's fine. Now I do realise that, the lady is someone they are both familiar with but that doesn't change the fact that she's a visitor still, so long as she comes and goes, if she failed to do a dish before leaving for her house, why should that be a problem? It would be a different case does she live there and expect the young man to clean up after her.

It is very wrong to say she should automatically take over the kitchen whenever she's there, be her who, she's not married to the man yet,neither do they co-own the house(except stated otherwise), therefore there are limits.
The young man is just overly proud and feels women should respect men, regardless of what.

Btw, respect has nothing to do with age, only in Africa do people give respect based on age and status, if you can do dishes, you should be able to do that of a younger or older person.

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 26, 2015
khia:

LMAO cheesy grin
You seem to be more fascinated with peni.ses than I am.
grin
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 26, 2015
RedBenson:

Education and exposure should strictly be meant for men folks. Women should get all their lives spent in the kitchen and keep the home while birthing children.
I can't believe an enlightened or supposedly enlightened person will make such a comment, very strange. Redbenson you mean you have this orientation? Wow! WOW!!

4 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 26, 2015
oloyede252:

lol,the devil is really using you

I quote you because your ridiculous assumption about men on nl,your fantasy world,not because of that shit you wrote up there,

insecure,inferior ,petty,weakling.is what you are,

ode,

Eyah the truth is bitter. I struck a nerve. You must be among the lot for you to quickly jump at my comment. Ewu gambia. Get behind me satan.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Aida13: 5:01pm On May 26, 2015
I don't get how the younger brother can be so intolerant.

- A woman is a guest at your house who managed to get a meal there and must now clean up before leaving.

- That's absurd and not always feasible. She simply felt like a guest this time. Next time it might be her begging you to let her clean up before she goes home. Learn to be more open minded.

- Girls too should avoid some delicate issues because men of today can be so sensitive. See how the younger one dey vex when the older guy no send. Shows the older one is more exposed to modern life.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by 2sa2: 5:03pm On May 26, 2015
This thread made my day, I don't believe women should be deprived of education, the world is changing women support the family nowadays, but shouldn't make them want to unnecessarily rub shoulders with their male counterparts.

Thesonofmark Abi wetin them dey call you, you too funny o, those girls dey fire you, you dey there dey speak grammer grin

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 26, 2015
firstEVA:
I can't believe an enlightened or supposedly enlightened person will make such a comment, very strange. Redbenson you mean you have this orientation? Wow! WOW!!

Not really what you take it for. It seems educational opportunity given to women is aiming at making them over-pompous and bloated and it's against the ethics of men...African (Nigerian men particularly). Education is good but dont let the women folks who have the opportunity rub its effects on our faces.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 26, 2015
RedBenson:

Not really what you take it for. It seems educational opportunity given to women is aiming at making them over-pompous and bloated and it's against the ethics of men...African (Nigerian men particularly). Education is good but dont let the women folks who have the opportunity rub its effects on our faces.
do you believe a women should support her husband financially? For example when he's down she pays the bills, or even make financial contributions for running the home?
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by fucktoto: 5:16pm On May 26, 2015
Bitches ain't loyal. they want us to do everything for them...clean the toilet, wash their clothes and iron them, cook a good meal for them, take them out for a treat and still give them money. the best they cud ever do is spread their legs (like they do for other men) and have us hump them for ten minutes and still SPEND OUR SPERM! Damn, bitches!

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 26, 2015
FrancisTony:

Redbenson's post is filled with misogyny, "mere female?", "Ladies that suppose to respect guys".

I didn't support the lady.
I wanted to know his opinion, anyway.
His women-hating is legendary.

I'm not surprised. Women kick your type like football.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:47pm On May 26, 2015
2sa2:
This thread made my day, I don't believe women should be deprived of education, the world is changing women support the family nowadays, but shouldn't make them want to unnecessarily rub shoulders with their male counterparts.

Thesonofmark Abi wetin them dey call you, you too funny o, those girls dey fire you, you dey there dey speak grammer grin

Butt-licker, you need to get your head examined and seek help for your optical impairment while at it. You mean the same girls I browbeat into cowering in retreat ? The very girls who have avoided quoting or mentioning me? You must be high on cheap anti-depressants.cheesy

I see you are trying really hard to score brownie points with the rètards. Birds of a feather, I suppose.cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by 2sa2: 6:04pm On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Butt-licker, you need to get your head examined and seek help for your optical impairment while at it. You mean the same girls I browbeat into cowering in retreat ? The very girls who have avoided quoting or mentioning me? You must be high on cheap anti-depressants.cheesy

I see you are trying really hard to score brownie points with the rètards. Birds of a feather, I suppose.cheesy
bros calm down no vex. Save all the grammer for the girls, I just talk my own. I also noticed you praised yourself from beginning to end, you appear to have won in your head grin well, do your thing bro. I'm just hear to watch e war grin

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 6:05pm On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You are so stup1d it hurts, who is avoiding quoting you? You seem to forget you literally begged for the attention that you got on here.

You are a nonentity and the very last person I will blink an eye to quote if I want to, but the truth is, you are a colossal waste of time, mb and space seeing as you are hopelessly retard*d, back in the days when NL was NL, your sorry a$$ will be used to mop the floor, so much that you'd shiver at the sight of some monikers, lekwa ezi o.

How I miss shollypopz and Badosky in times like this, you are but a little fly, you never near.

7 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by 2sa2: 6:17pm On May 26, 2015
grin grin grin what I like about thesonofmark is the way he praises himself to high heavens grin Nairaland comedians grin

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:00pm On May 26, 2015
freecocoa:
You are so stup1d it hurts, who is avoiding quoting you? You seem to forget you literally begged for the attention that you got on here.

You are a nonentity and the very last person I will blink an eye to quote if I want to, but the truth is, you are a colossal waste of time, mb and space seeing as you are hopelessly retard*d, back in the days when NL was NL, your sorry a$$ will be used to mop the floor, so much that you'd shiver at the sight of some monikers, lekwa ezi o.

How I miss shollypopz and Badosky in times like this, you are but a little fly, you never near.

Awww...'our' scrawny little hag now seeks back-up to save her 'scalded' skin.cheesy Bring them on!wink

Now let me make this as less pelucid as possible to you, shrimp: I get the kicks from suffering retro-cerebral crackheads like your hollow self. I suppose it's my quota to ridding our cyber-sphere of simpletons like yourself who leave trails of their unintelligence in their wake whilst 'criss-crossing' it.

When rétarded midgets are allowed to copulate, they end up birthing vegetables like yourself- humanoids so brain-dead even jellyfishes seem more intelligent in comparision...and jellyfishes have no brains.smiley
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 26, 2015
firstEVA:
do you believe a women should support her husband financially? For example when he's down she pays the bills, or even make financial contributions for running the home?

Who wouldnt want a supportive wife? All men want a wife who will support them one way or the other but the issue is, women have taken too much pride to themselves due to educational exposure and that doesnt make men feel their real selves. Men feel like women are trying to put their hands on their (men's) heads.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Awww...'our' scrawny little hag now seeks back-up to save her 'scalded' skin.cheesy Bring them on!wink

Now let me make this as less pelucid as possible to you, shrimp: I get the kicks from suffering retro-cerebral crackheads like your hollow self. I suppose it's my quota to ridding our cyber-sphere of simpletons like yourself who leave trails of their unintelligence in their wake whilst 'criss-crossing' it.

When rétarded midgets are allowed to copulate, they end up birthing vegetables like yourself- humanoids so brain-dead even jellyfishes seem more intelligent in comparision...and jellyfishes have no brains.smiley

Bros, so many funny things in your post. First, the grammars are so so eeeew, i must tell and secondly, you seem like you want to destroy the bittch completely. Have mercy on her pls.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 7:15pm On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

How m0r0nic does a person have to be to come up with this?

If only you can leave the self praise for a second and have another shot at attempting to make sense, then maybe you might get somewhere, all you have been doing ever is come up with some gibberish shrouded with some very obviously crammed words, don't you think it tells that you always have to read your supposed insults off a script? You are really dense.

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by GbengaJimoh(m): 7:17pm On May 26, 2015
cdamsel:
O MY GOD shocked
And y'all say you came from stable homes?
Is it wrong to treat others the way you would want to be treated irrespective of gender?
It's not about independence or gender equality it's about mutual respect for a fellow human being
I guess you're the only one who reasons differently. Other girls have been chatting with their brains in their high heeled shoes.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 7:20pm On May 26, 2015
RedBenson:

Bros, so many funny things in your post. First, the grammars are so so eeeew, i must tell and secondly, you seem like you want to destroy the bittch completely. Have mercy on her pls.
You aren't even supposed to be living in this century, unfortunately for some people who have you as a loved one, you are here, you should go back to the 1500s, your lifestyle and sick mentality will work better there, you best adjust to reality if you hope to continue living with people of this century or else, suicide go be your case.

5 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:42pm On May 26, 2015
freecocoa:
How m0r0nic does a person have to be to come up with this?

If only you can leave the self praise for a second and have another shot at attempting to make sense, then maybe you might get somewhere, all you have been doing ever is come up with some gibberish shrouded with some very obviously crammed words, don't you think it tells that you always have to read your supposed insults off a script? You are really dense.

I understand how difficult it is for you to churn out and think up words which aren't shrowded in banality. Good thing is that it comes easy to people like myself.wink

Instead of mentally masturbating to my words which, as attested by you, are beyond your level of cognizance and ranting, how about calling on your clique of rètards to help you do 'justice'?cheesy

Stop being a cry-baby, will you? It's kind of awkward for a hag who's bordering the menopausal age.smiley
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by tosyne2much(m): 7:45pm On May 26, 2015
DJstrawberry:

The Fiancee is wrong in doing that at least sef she should ave washed everything including the kitchen just to show she's a correct wife material!

However the younger bro too is also kinda wrong, there is nothing there at all in washing plate, in fact the fact that he's in his bro house means he should at least do the basic house hold chores just to mask the fact that he is not in his house bt a guest irrelevant of blood or not

The senior brother also apparently doesn't love his brother as much as I do to mine, I can never air our dirty clothes in public, it might be that he resents his bro for evn staying under his roof (maybe the younger has stayed far too long for his liking)

But na the senior bro I sorry 4 most cuz the trait his fiancee is showing now is nt of someone who is responsible enough to keep a family together, just to common wash plate na problem!!!

I can go on n on bt I think its best to stop
Woooooooow !!!

I like when intelligent people speak

I've no choice than subscribe to your views

In addition, each of them has a fair share of the blame
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 7:52pm On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I understand how difficult it is for you to churn out and think up words which aren't shrowded in banality. Good thing is that it comes easy to people like myself.wink

Instead of mentally masturbating to my words which, as attested by you, are beyond your level of cognizance and ranting, how about calling on your clique of rètards to help you do 'justice'?cheesy

Stop being a cry-baby, will you? It's kind of awkward for a hag who's bordering the menopausal age.smiley
yet it took you close to 30 minutes to come back with a reply this short and empty to that post of mine? Okay I get it, you had to go to the loo, you are a fecking looser.grin

5 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 26, 2015
RedBenson:

Who wouldnt want a supportive wife? All men want a wife who will support them one way or the other but the issue is, women have taken too much pride to themselves due to educational exposure and that doesnt make men feel their real selves. Men feel like women are trying to put their hands on their (men's) heads.
so you would't mind collecting money from your wife, isn't that unafrican? In times of old, men fend for the family totally, there is no room for a woman supporting financially, he brings the money, she cooks, cleans, bears children and does all the things you expect a woman to do. Don't you smell hypocrisy in your posts when you say the same woman who should live her entire life in the kitchen now begin to support the home financially? Or could it be that you don't really know the implication of what you are saying.

I want you to sincerely reconsider your position on girl child education, this isn't 1900. I still believe you are are just having fun arguing though.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 26, 2015
RedBenson:

you are in the mood for asslicking? that dude has said nothing and you know it. So many lines with no sense.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:11pm On May 26, 2015
freecocoa:
yet it took you close to 30 minutes to come back with a reply this short and empty to that post of mine? Okay I get it, you had to go to the loo, you are a fecking looser.grin

How simpleton-like of you ,dolt ,to assume everyone is like yourself , a programmed scumbag, designed to live their lives spewing trash on the internet and who have nothing else going on for them offline. I get it, you subtly explained how miserable your life is.cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:14pm On May 26, 2015
firstEVA:
you are in the mood for asslicking? that dude has said nothing and you know it. So many lines with no sense.

Are you one of the dolts Freecocoa hinted about? The supposedly fluent ones who can back her up? Get a number and wait in line.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply)

Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.