Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? (40663 Views)

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating With 3 Ladies In An Unfinished Building!!! (VIDEO) / Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 8:36am On May 28, 2015
Nneka123:
Onye ara Ka Ibu.
its only a lion that will speak ibo to a non ibo speaking person,lioness
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by godoluwa(m): 8:36am On May 28, 2015
PrinxArthur1:
bia nwa ofe mmanu nnweta gi ebe ahu, mgba gi mbo ochie na ohu
gini?!
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:37am On May 28, 2015
Nneka123:
Ogini? undecided
ewela iwe nwanyi oma, oo nwa ofe mmanu a butere ya
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by godoluwa(m): 8:37am On May 28, 2015
PrinxArthur1:
bia nwa ofe mmanu nnweta gi ebe ahu, mgba gi mbo ochie na ohu
make i run outta diz thread b4 dis man pa mi pelu ede igbo
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 8:38am On May 28, 2015
PrinxArthur1:
ewela iwe nwanyi oma, oo nwa ofe mmanu a butere ya
Osi no ogini?
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by yorubaboiy: 8:39am On May 28, 2015
anyone dah cant go on her kneees to grit me

anyone who doesnt knw my oriki to calm me wen am angry

anyone who is badmouthed

in short why should i date a nairalamder am i mad

1 Like

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:39am On May 28, 2015
godoluwa:
gini?!
odika akwu oto wee tuba nnegi ime?
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 8:39am On May 28, 2015
Unibenstudent:
its only a lion that will speak ibo to a non ibo speaking person,lioness
Someone gave you 1 New like, hurray!! cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 8:42am On May 28, 2015
Twaci:
If I kill u, u will die grin. Yeye tongue
If u kill him, most definately, he'll die except there's more to the word "Die"

Anyways, u look different... "Had i known" *Thinking out loud
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by godoluwa(m): 8:42am On May 28, 2015
yorubaboiy:

anyone who is badmouthed

u dey vex bah. lol.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:42am On May 28, 2015
Nneka123:
Osi no ogini?
achoburom e quote gi[I didn't mean to quote u
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 8:43am On May 28, 2015
Nneka123:
Someone gave you 1 New like, hurray!! cheesy cheesy tongue
to call u a clown will be an understatement ,u r a comedian,,I know u r the person who liked it...true or true? tongue

1 Like

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by chibwike(m): 8:45am On May 28, 2015
As for me oh i cant date....who will i mention cef...i dont really know this girls.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 8:46am On May 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!is dat d question op asked u? btw my butt pinshure dey studio dey do press up,gonna release dem soon.#u go tey cheesy
You'll post your butt and I'll post my dick, deal?
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by yorubaboiy: 8:48am On May 28, 2015
godoluwa:
u dey vex bah. lol.
i just talk say ma yarn truth ni o jare
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by godoluwa(m): 8:52am On May 28, 2015
yorubaboiy:
i just talk say ma yarn truth ni o jare
u r on point bro. anytime ti mo ba read comment most of awon to pe ara won ni female on nairaland, erin maa n pa mi. won maa n gbe ara won gun esin aayan.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by yorubaboiy: 8:56am On May 28, 2015
lalasticlala oya do about turn and make ur own list grin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by jrerico1(m): 9:04am On May 28, 2015
Some of the proud, nd arrogant girls here might be shy, to put up a nice conversation in reality. Example ....,,

So I can't tell
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by cherryice(f): 9:05am On May 28, 2015
Naija1stpikin n vjsmiles must really think less of me grin to think I gv a damnn abt their useless opinions undecided
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Twaci(f): 9:07am On May 28, 2015
Unibenstudent:
u and I know,u don't really care about us,most importantly me..ur talks are often short-lived,then u suddenly leave the talk for no apparent reason
Awww mehn...embarassed

Its not whachu think dear. Really. But either ways, its all good. smiley
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by fox5: 9:08am On May 28, 2015
Greetings
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by ANGELMARVE(m): 9:09am On May 28, 2015
@op i cannot date all the ladies on nairaland. "reason bcaus they are not really that beautiful and they are cheats and immature.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 9:09am On May 28, 2015
Twaci:
Awww mehn...embarassed

Its not whachu think dear. Really. But either ways, its all good. smiley
u and I know our problem
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by ANGELMARVE(m): 9:11am On May 28, 2015
Orijin101:
1 Twaci: That little girl is too petite for my liking and she also look like someone suffering from tuberculosis embarassed

2 Ireneony: She is always behaving like a bady that was weaned 12 weeks after birth.

3 Tohpahzzlipsrsealed : Ehm. Ehm. . Ehm. . . I'm afraid she will suffocate my unborn children with her massive blockbuster bobby embarassed

cc: naijaboiy
laugh and faints
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:11am On May 28, 2015
Borrussia:
You'll post your butt and I'll post my dick, deal?
make I b d broKer
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by jennyswt(f): 9:13am On May 28, 2015
yorubaboiy:

anyone who is badmouthed

thank God u said nairalamder lolz

2 Likes

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Twaci(f): 9:13am On May 28, 2015
Godvilla:
If u kill him, most definately, he'll die except there's more to the word "Die"

Anyways, u look different... "Had i known" *Thinking out loud
grin Orijin101 knows what am talking about.

Look different? Hope that's in a good way?
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by jaybee3(m): 9:14am On May 28, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Kingtom don kill me ohh!

On a serious note u need to know a lady before drawing conclusions dearie.

I promise I won't d man embarassed

Na true say your bobby be like jabulani?
How we go come take test am without kicking it?

Oh i get it

Jabulani has something to do with aerodynamics so i guess we have to somehow calculate the velocity generated in between your twin towers

4 Likes

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by jaybee3(m): 9:14am On May 28, 2015
I want to date mirexxx
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Twaci(f): 9:16am On May 28, 2015
Unibenstudent:
u and I know our problem
cheesy As long as its "Our".
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:17am On May 28, 2015
jaybee3:
I want to date mirexx
guy shee u get raw cash for pocket
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by KingTom(m): 9:17am On May 28, 2015
jaybee3:

Na true say your bobby be like jabulani?
How we go come take test am without kicking it?

Oh i get it

Jabulani has something to do with aerodynamics so i guess we have to somehow calculate the velocity generated in between your twin towers
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby / Will She Marry Me? I'm 22, NCE Holder, She's 26, Doing Her Masters / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.